Today, 08:38Ok, as NSC has the answer to everything, I have a silly car issue. I was in hospital for a while and while I was in, my car battery went flat -...4 replies | 74 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:04Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel... in The Big BoardThey never really bought into the concept, might have been interesting though9 replies | 658 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:02Without the benefit of hindsight, what were your hopes and expectations for the season ? I thought, after the disappointments of last season that...68 replies | 2168 view(s)
21-04-2017, 12:23Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel... in The Big BoardI seem to remember Heston tried to do a menu makeover that they decided not to take up, so I guess they're still serving the same fried stuff9 replies | 658 view(s)
21-04-2017, 07:21Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI don't expect us to win at all. I see a 3-0 loss, but it matters not a jot.489 replies | 28610 view(s)
07-04-2017, 13:17Did have a dabble a few years ago, but was complicated a little by Nan having 18 brothers and sisters. Relatives spread hither and thither.37 replies | 1943 view(s)
04-04-2017, 09:45I watched series 1 and it was really very good, top acting from Tennant and Coleman. I started watching series 2 but stopped ... it was so fecking...44 replies | 2013 view(s)
01-04-2017, 18:54and adds $1.1m to her bank balance51 replies | 3008 view(s)
01-04-2017, 09:38I'm lying here in my hospital bed in RSCH and can't even see out of the window. Shame, probably quite a nice view from here !9 replies | 370 view(s)
30-03-2017, 10:26Absolutely, as long as all the safeguards are there.60 replies | 1922 view(s)
30-03-2017, 10:19Only tea. If a teabag, very little milk, no sugar and bag left in ...Needs to be vert hot and strong. If loose-leaf, good quality leaves, stewed with...46 replies | 1716 view(s)
30-03-2017, 09:58Windows 10 is ok, don't think you need an m/s account. You can use Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides for ant doc type work ... all free.27 replies | 899 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- November 14, 1962 (54)
About Tricky Dicky
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jimmy Case
- Best Albion experience:
- Last game at the Goldstone and Cardiff in May
- Sunny Shoreham
- Being horizontal
- Serial Malingerer
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:51
- Join Date
- 14:17 - Triggaaar quoted Tricky Dicky in post So, what were your expectationsWithout the benefit of hindsight,...
- 13:04 - Tricky Dicky quoted FatSuperman in post Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel...Yes, it was blatantly an exercis...
- 13:01 - FatSuperman quoted Tricky Dicky in post Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel...I seem to remember Heston tried t...
- 12:23 - Tricky Dicky quoted The Andy Naylor Fan Club in post Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel...Ooh, I didn't realise Little Chef was still g...
- 10:38 - Tricky Dicky quoted Not Andy Naylor in post Any positives from yesterday?I don't think it shows anything of t...
- 08:07 - Tricky Dicky quoted Uh_huh_him in post Any positives from yesterday?From what I heard on the radio,...
- 08:03 - Tricky Dicky quoted OzMike in post The Sack Race and the next to go ?Moyes at Sunderland. Could...
- 08:00 - Tricky Dicky quoted Harry Wilson's tackle in post We are going upAlthough, to be fair, I agree. We are goin...
- 07:59 - Sussex Nomad quoted Tricky Dicky in post Whatever happened to Mornington Crescent?No, that would have been a Phalan...
- 07:59 - Tricky Dicky quoted Titanic in post Whatever happened to Mornington Crescent?Parked in the siding at Peng...
- 10:21 - Mellotron quoted Tricky Dicky in post ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures***If I was a betting man I'd see it...