17-04-2015, 07:39I don't quite know why, but I've gone for a win, 2-1. Absolutely nothing to tell me why that should happen, but there you go.42 replies | 1382 view(s)
10-04-2015, 14:32Not often I go against the Albion, but I fear a 2-1 loss62 replies | 4442 view(s)
06-04-2015, 10:15I've gone for a little off-the-shoulder number while I do my kidney dialysis, but I think I'll change into something more casual once I'm done. You ?35 replies | 1395 view(s)
06-04-2015, 10:13Gone for an optimistic 2-1 win. Not sure what I've based that on other than blind faith. A win would pretty much put to bed any thoughts of...35 replies | 1395 view(s)
05-04-2015, 07:37Dogs have owners, cats have staff.31 replies | 1351 view(s)
27-03-2015, 09:11Me too, but mainly cos I thought Sharon Duce was ultra sexy at the time10 replies | 923 view(s)
24-03-2015, 09:28Well, they don't make a profit once the billion has gone into Sepps' bank account13 replies | 659 view(s)
23-03-2015, 09:01Certainly true at some point in the future, which will be a shame for a decent, straight forward, sensible guy. Sill, won't stop me baying for blood...103 replies | 8743 view(s)
23-03-2015, 08:57While I wish it was otherwise, I cannot foresee a world where nukes don't exist, and while they do, we should have them. We may not be able to...8 replies | 391 view(s)
23-03-2015, 08:52Probably an age thing. I only drank beer through my 20s when I went out every night. In to my mid 30s, when work took over precedence and I stayed at...54 replies | 1934 view(s)
22-03-2015, 11:04Tricky Dicky replied to a poll Who will you vote for at the next general election? in The Big BoardL Considering what they were left with, they've done very well to get here. Nobody wanted to win the last election, and here we are with one of...150 replies | 6392 view(s)
22-03-2015, 07:41Tricky Dicky replied to a poll Who will you vote for at the next general election? in The Big BoardLabour last time - I thought tackling the economy "low and slow" was the way to go, but I was very wrong. It's only about the economy for me, without...150 replies | 6392 view(s)
21-03-2015, 08:35Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Religious/Cultural reasons for avoiding an Eclipse-Can NSC shed some light on this in The Big BoardTo be fair ...... (Complete this sentence using only two words, clue : one of those words is "does" and the other is "who" P.s. Only joking.20 replies | 544 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- November 14, 1962 (52)
About Tricky Dicky
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jimmy Case
- Best Albion experience:
- Last game at the Goldstone and Cardiff in May
- Sunny Shoreham
- Being horizontal
- Serial Malingerer
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 16:53
- Join Date
- 11:04 - Tricky Dicky quoted sahel in post Who will you vote for at the next general election?L At the last election the...
- 09:42 - sahel quoted Tricky Dicky in post Who will you vote for at the next general election?Labour last time - I thought tack...
- 08:35 - Tricky Dicky quoted KZNSeagull in post Religious/Cultural reasons for avoiding an Eclipse-Can NSC shed some light on thisIt was believed that when an ec...
- 16:47 - London Irish quoted Tricky Dicky in post Do you think TB will allow CH to spend big on players this summerThere is nothing TB has ever done...
- 14:25 - 34064 Fighter Command quoted Tricky Dicky in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCFunny, I find him boorish, ravist...
- 14:22 - Easy 10 quoted Tricky Dicky in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCFunny, I find him boorish, ravist...
- 14:10 - Tricky Dicky quoted Kalimantan Gull in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCI find Clarkson boorish, racist, arr...