Today, 12:09Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Beram Kayal vows to 'respect' the 12 months left on his contract in The Big BoardSounds a bit of a "come and get me" invite for other clubs - a reminder that he can be had for a reasonable fee with only 1 year left. Possibly...47 replies | 3139 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:28Indeed. I vote for pushing the season back by a month, on the off-chance the sun comes out.62 replies | 2368 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:55Not in the slightest, have not given it a thought. Football season means winter, and I'm not ready for winter yet. The summer sports take over - love...62 replies | 2368 view(s)
26-07-2016, 10:05Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Priest murdered while saying mass in French church nr Rouen in The Big BoardGet used to it, unfortunately - it's not going to stop any time soon.116 replies | 6410 view(s)
26-07-2016, 10:04While we were there or thereabouts all season, it never dawned on me that we might go up, until about 2 games from the end - I just hadn't considered...43 replies | 2637 view(s)
26-07-2016, 09:56Sad. He was my PE teacher at Shoreham Grammar for 4 years. His son, Michael, was in my class too. Michael was a super footballer and cricketer. Denis...46 replies | 3438 view(s)
23-07-2016, 16:36Not interested at all in football at the moment. Football mean "winter" and I'm just not ready for that yet. Push it back another month and guarantee...51 replies | 2056 view(s)
13-07-2016, 15:33If you're betting "steaks", do they payout in cows ?39 replies | 1438 view(s)
12-07-2016, 12:42Not somebody I would particularly like to meet, certainly wouldn't fancy a pint in the pub with him, but he did ok. Remember, the 2010 election was...160 replies | 6376 view(s)
12-07-2016, 12:26The trouble with Golf betting is that so many could win it. As Paul McGinley said last night, he could make a case for 50 of the field to win it. ...39 replies | 1438 view(s)
09-07-2016, 12:34Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Cats can climb walls and Lions can open car doors! in The Big BoardFantastic. The internet was inveneted for all things cat - everything else is incidental.10 replies | 717 view(s)
09-07-2016, 12:31Used to like the skin, not any more. And .... red sauce all the way, plus a load of malt vinegar. Brown sauce is for dirty northeners.87 replies | 5359 view(s)
30-06-2016, 07:23Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Should the Labour Party only represent Labour Members ? in The Big BoardI'm not usually a labour supporter, but I want an opposition that's going to challenge the government and keep them in line, even if I voted for the...22 replies | 705 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Tricky Dicky
- Date of Birth
- November 14, 1962 (53)
About Tricky Dicky
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jimmy Case
- Best Albion experience:
- Last game at the Goldstone and Cardiff in May
- Sunny Shoreham
- Being horizontal
- Serial Malingerer
Tricky-Art for perusal at your leisure. Warning : No Albion content (yet - maybe sometime)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:09
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 13:09 - SeagullCrow quoted Tricky Dicky in post Beram Kayal vows to 'respect' the 12 months left on his contractSounds a bit of a "come and get m...
- 12:09 - Tricky Dicky quoted Marshy in post Beram Kayal vows to 'respect' the 12 months left on his contractIf we get to the end of thi...
- 14:28 - Tricky Dicky quoted Peteinblack in post Are you excited about the new season?Me neither - I'm still waiting f...
- 13:02 - Peteinblack quoted Tricky Dicky in post Are you excited about the new season?Not in the slightest, have not gi...
- 12:55 - Tricky Dicky quoted Icy Gull in post Are you excited about the new season?You should be but are you? ...
- 10:13 - LamieRobertson quoted Tricky Dicky in post Priest murdered while saying mass in French church nr RouenGet used to it, unfortunately - i...
- 10:08 - fat old seagull quoted Tricky Dicky in post Priest murdered while saying mass in French church nr RouenGet used to it, unfortunately - i...
- 10:04 - Tricky Dicky quoted Icy Gull in post Random thought re last seasonWas there a single moment in ...
- 09:56 - Tricky Dicky quoted TottonSeagull in post Sad NewsOh such sad news. Dennis was my PE...
- 11:48 - JC Footy Genius quoted Tricky Dicky in post THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this)That's a completely meaningless s...
- 11:47 - GoldWithFalmer quoted Tricky Dicky in post THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this)That's a completely meaningless s...
- 11:23 - Tricky Dicky quoted GoldWithFalmer in post THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this)leaders are temporary the nation an...
- 16:30 - Tricky Dicky quoted Pavilionaire in post In 50 years time will Andy Murray be looked upon as a legendary British sporting figure?I agree with the majority of post...