Yesterday, 10:47Terrific win, looked very solid. He can afford better shirts now. Another couple of top wins and he won't have to buy a shirt again, the sponsors...124 replies | 6415 view(s)
19-01-2017, 11:10Pretty much. Technically they both lose all their points from last year, Djok will get few now from this year, and AM will need to reach the final to...124 replies | 6415 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:11Apart from the humungous amounts of fat in nuts !139 replies | 6266 view(s)
16-01-2017, 14:32This is my thinking. Also, when I changed to it, I had just had major surgery and just thought "what the hell".139 replies | 6266 view(s)
16-01-2017, 14:00Hmmm, interesting. Because I have no kidneys there are things I'm supposed to avoid - like tomatoes, potatoes, chocolate - but I admit to cheating...139 replies | 6266 view(s)
16-01-2017, 13:53Indeed - I don't do kidney dialysis on Wednesdays, so they're usually quite enjoyable.82 replies | 12324 view(s)
12-01-2017, 12:50Just for that authentic match-day experience, Southern have now cancelled all their trains for that day, plus 5 days either side, just to make sure...99 replies | 6221 view(s)
10-01-2017, 10:01The OPs happy ending is currently costing him £39091 replies | 8803 view(s)
09-01-2017, 14:28Very long way to go ... the best we can say is that we're over half-way and doing well so far. I do expect a blip at some point - we can't last the...93 replies | 5812 view(s)
09-01-2017, 14:17Probably the first sensible thing Trump has (ever) said. Over-rated indeed.65 replies | 4218 view(s)
09-01-2017, 09:24Yeah, I hope they don't do any more after this series, it's lost its' way. Last nights was pretty poor, I think and they've gone so far from the...78 replies | 4605 view(s)
05-01-2017, 12:32I don't think I've ever bought an Arsegas - do appreciate Naylors tweets, though.34 replies | 3084 view(s)
03-01-2017, 14:53Tricky Dicky replied to a poll Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot? part 2 in The Big BoardI still have Newcastle as faves for top spot - once Shelvey is back, they'll be winning again. For me, that leaves us and Reading at the mo - but...118 replies | 7238 view(s)
02-01-2017, 10:58At least you have trains ... we don't.11 replies | 384 view(s)
02-01-2017, 10:37My slightly left-field pick would be Johnny Depp. He is now a complete pastiche of his former self and seems to be completely doped up the whole...116 replies | 6383 view(s)
01-01-2017, 10:17I'm BN43 too and just had a flicker of the lights which is scary as I'm doing kidney dialysis at the mo, but it wasn't enough to interrupt the...19 replies | 869 view(s)
30-12-2016, 12:33Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Benitez starts mind games with Brighton boss Hughton in The Big BoardAs Davie Prutton said on one of our Sky live games a couple of weeks ago "Newcastle have the best players, Brighton have the best team". Could be...61 replies | 4321 view(s)
27-12-2016, 14:01Increasingly a problem ... 300 or so channels and b*gg*r all to watch4 replies | 464 view(s)
27-12-2016, 11:08Watched it, but thought it was not good. Couldn't work out who it was aimed at - there was nothing in the physics that I didn't know, and wasn't...4 replies | 464 view(s)
24-12-2016, 16:09Have never liked Jim Carrey either, but for me, he can out-act Daniel Craig by a mile. The guy is so wooden as Bond, I have yet to get to the end of...118 replies | 5691 view(s)
24-12-2016, 16:01Saw them a couple of times - what a show, I've rarely seen a band that got the crowd going so much. I saw them on their "farewell" tour ... 1984 I...53 replies | 3290 view(s)
23-12-2016, 13:06You have to wonder, with all the cameras these days, how the most wanted man in Europe can get from Berlin to Milan without being seen.52 replies | 2779 view(s)
23-12-2016, 13:04Eggs yes, but not sure why - I have a perfectly good ceramic hen on the worktop, which is where they should go. Not allowed to eat tomatoes, so no...49 replies | 1798 view(s)
22-12-2016, 15:39Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Will YOU be getting ANY Christmas TIPS at your work ? in The Big BoardThese days I work for myself, so not really. The days of £20k xmas bonuses for me are no more.11 replies | 453 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Tricky Dicky
- Date of Birth
- November 14, 1962 (54)
About Tricky Dicky
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jimmy Case
- Best Albion experience:
- Last game at the Goldstone and Cardiff in May
- Sunny Shoreham
- Being horizontal
- Serial Malingerer
Tricky-Art for perusal at your leisure. Warning : No Albion content (yet - maybe sometime)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 13:28
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 17:46 - knocky1 quoted Tricky Dicky in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Apart from the humungous amounts ...
- 16:11 - Tricky Dicky quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Worst thing you eat regularly?There is no butter in peanut butter. IF y...
- 14:32 - Tricky Dicky quoted The Clamp in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Best spready type thing you ca...
- 14:04 - Bakero quoted Tricky Dicky in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Hmmm, interesting. Because I have...
- 13:53 - Tricky Dicky quoted worthingseagull123 in post WEDNESDAY is going to be CRAP!I thought you meant Wednesday will be c...
- 14:17 - Tricky Dicky quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Donald Trump running for PresidentI'm so sorry for doing this, especially as...
- 10:44 - Goldstone1976 quoted Tricky Dicky in post Sherlock HolmesY... I don't think they can any l...
- 10:34 - jimhigham quoted Tricky Dicky in post Sherlock HolmesYeah, I hope they don't do any mo...
- 09:24 - Tricky Dicky quoted Bry Nylon in post Sherlock HolmesUsed to really enjoy this a fe...
- 12:33 - Tricky Dicky quoted sir albion in post Benitez starts mind games with Brighton boss HughtonThey certainly will raise their...
- 16:30 - marlowe quoted Tricky Dicky in post Berlin market attack suspect shot dead in MilanYou have to wonder, with all the ...
- 15:19 - ferring seagull quoted Tricky Dicky in post What do you keep in your FRIDGE ?Eggs yes, but not sure why - I ha...
- 13:57 - WonderingSoton quoted Tricky Dicky in post Berlin market attack suspect shot dead in MilanYou have to wonder, with all the ...