Yesterday, 11:34Can't be any worse than the last lot.36 replies | 1458 view(s)
7 replies | 329 view(s)
24-05-2016, 14:09I certainly wouldn't complain if he came here, I hold nothing against him (or indeed any player, wherever they've been), but given CHs track record,...137 replies | 11963 view(s)
24-05-2016, 13:55Clearly not the future, at that age. I would like to know what alternatives we could be in for before I could decide on GM.137 replies | 11963 view(s)
24-05-2016, 12:53I thought him retiring was an assumption made by people on here. If he can get himself a pay-per-play deal, at say £10k a match, he could earn...30 replies | 4751 view(s)
23-05-2016, 14:39Tricky Dicky replied to a thread An hour until I (and others) find out their fate... in The Big BoardHave been made redundant twice, and even if you understand the reasoning/economics it is really a sh*tty thing to go through. Good luck.112 replies | 12765 view(s)
23-05-2016, 13:19Absolutely this. I'm not sure if these so-called mediums etc. are self-deluded or actively conning, either way it's all absolute bollox, and anyone...126 replies | 4019 view(s)
23-05-2016, 11:32Because most "pubs" these days, are not the pubs of yore. They are mostly cafe/restaurants that also serve drinks. Your real old English, spit and...117 replies | 7191 view(s)
20-05-2016, 14:06Newcastle will not want to be in the championship any longer than possible, it devalues Ashleys investment and the new Villa owner is threatening to...12 replies | 569 view(s)
20-05-2016, 10:33I'm no smoker, but what the cig companies should do is produce some trendy fag packet pouches. I can't see how they could be banned, and they could...77 replies | 2703 view(s)
18-05-2016, 11:50Worth watching just to see Klopp. Why is the guy so likeable, it's like he's the anti-pardew particle.26 replies | 1493 view(s)
18-05-2016, 11:23'78 ?? You mean I have to take my O-levels again next year ! Blimey, not again.13 replies | 625 view(s)
18-05-2016, 10:49You know, when I read comments like these, I am reminded of those Norwich fans who came on here when we appointed him and said "prepare yourselves to...22 replies | 1122 view(s)
16-05-2016, 19:21Knockeart starts - who would have guessed.86 replies | 11804 view(s)
15-05-2016, 11:21Maybe I want to despair. Maybe I'm happier when I despair. Don't tell me what to do.8 replies | 466 view(s)
31 replies | 1344 view(s)
14-05-2016, 12:10If you really "hate" people that you've never met, in relation to a sport that you have no active partcipation in, then you really ought to take a...20 replies | 2464 view(s)
14-05-2016, 12:04Tricky Dicky replied to a poll ** BHA v Sheffield Wednesday ** - 2nd leg Playoff Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !! in The Big BoardIt will go one of two ways : 1) we get one goal back and give a plucky performance, agonisingly unable to get the second 2) we get overun again,...52 replies | 2865 view(s)
14-05-2016, 12:01The argument there - and I don't much care either way - is that for voting days or inset days, everyone is off at the same time, the perceived...231 replies | 6919 view(s)
14-05-2016, 10:28If we'd lost 2-0 ordinarily without those injuries, I would have said it was very do-able - it is now an awful lot harder to put out a team to give...3 replies | 232 view(s)
14-05-2016, 10:26My first thought on hearing the story .... the guys daughter had a 92% attendance, which he claimed was very good - assuming they don't include...231 replies | 6919 view(s)
13-05-2016, 13:58Makes a change from those voices in your head telling you to KILL, KILL, KILL69 replies | 3464 view(s)
10-05-2016, 15:37Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands] in The Big BoardUtter, utter bollox537 replies | 56241 view(s)
10-05-2016, 13:24Codswallop - it's a terrific way to end the season. Just because it doesn't favour us this year, doesn't mean it a crap system.68 replies | 4202 view(s)
10-05-2016, 13:21Tricky Dicky replied to a thread Last couple of blocks for Wednesday away (Friday), selling fast. in The Big BoardWhat's an Owl Stalk ?252 replies | 34037 view(s)
09-05-2016, 11:49He seems like a proper nice guy, and for me a top player on his day - maybe that's not often enough, but was v.surprised when Chelsea let him go.3 replies | 592 view(s)
08-05-2016, 19:25Tricky Dicky replied to a thread It's all hard to accept on reflection this morning in The Big BoardIt wasn't a red, but considering we probably played better with 10 than 11, maybe you should be thanking him.44 replies | 4346 view(s)
08-05-2016, 13:43From the TV it didn't look too bad for somewhere that's inside the Arctic Circle.12 replies | 978 view(s)
08-05-2016, 12:10Indeed, lost to Derby in the final. Dead cert.21 replies | 1064 view(s)
08-05-2016, 12:09Of course not, they don't say anything or it would pre-judge any appeal.8 replies | 315 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Tricky Dicky
- Date of Birth
- November 14, 1962 (53)
About Tricky Dicky
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jimmy Case
- Best Albion experience:
- Last game at the Goldstone and Cardiff in May
- Sunny Shoreham
- Being horizontal
- Serial Malingerer
Tricky-Art for perusal at your leisure. Warning : No Albion content (yet - maybe sometime)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:36
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 14:18 - warmleyseagull quoted Tricky Dicky in post This close season is dragging a bitNewcastle will not want to be in ...
- 14:06 - Tricky Dicky quoted warmleyseagull in post This close season is dragging a bitHmmm. Soothsayer here - Beware the ...
- 10:35 - brightn'ove quoted Tricky Dicky in post New cigarette selling laws come into force todayI'm no smoker, but what the cig c...
- 13:08 - luppers quoted Tricky Dicky in post Eternally hated people after this season?If you really "hate" people that ...
- 13:02 - Westdene Seagull quoted Tricky Dicky in post Has the High Court abolished school term time?The argument there - and I don't ...
- 12:10 - Tricky Dicky quoted SeagullofMalaysia in post Eternally hated people after this season?For me, it consists of: -The 'philosop...
- 12:01 - Tricky Dicky quoted Westdene Seagull in post Has the High Court abolished school term time?As a parent I have no issue with this...
- 10:32 - ROSM quoted Tricky Dicky in post Has the High Court abolished school term time?My first thought on hearing the s...
- 10:28 - Tricky Dicky quoted Richy_Seagull in post Leicester were 5000-1 to win the league....We are 10-1 to win the playoffs. ...
- 10:26 - Tricky Dicky quoted Honky Tonx in post Has the High Court abolished school term time?Following yesterday's ruling, h...
- 03:59 - Albion my Albion quoted Tricky Dicky in post Last couple of blocks for Wednesday away (Friday), selling fast.What's an Owl Stalk ? http...
- 15:55 - brightonrock quoted Tricky Dicky in post Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]Utter, utter bollox What a concis...