Yesterday, 00:41Baldock scored only 4 goals in 33 matches last season including none in the big matches at the end of the season. That was a big reason why we...70 replies | 5992 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:09why the face palm? We were chasing promotion the whole of last season and Baldock was mediocre then. His place has come under threat and he's upped...70 replies | 5992 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:54The main thing Akpom has done is push Baldock to up his game. I agree that Akpom hasn't had much of a chance but that's the nature of the beast in...70 replies | 5992 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:41Multiple goal threat - tick. We've moved on from the tight, nervy wins of last season to more controlled, confident victories of this season. ...10 replies | 1204 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:29We ARE a top team and proved it today. I believe we are the best in the division and this victory means the players AND the fans will go into the...54 replies | 5140 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:39FIFA would hold it in the Antarctic if the penguins could come up with the cash.25 replies | 797 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:25I look on the BBC much as I regard Marks and Spencers for clothes. It will be my first port of call, I'll get most of my core stuff from there but...32 replies | 1035 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:30Pavilionaire replied to a thread Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees. in The Big BoardHe'll have more money than you can SHEIKH a stick at!25 replies | 1094 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:27Hang on. You are South Coast OWL, you went into the zoo but you're saying the dog was the only animal in the zoo. Aren't owls animals? I'm confused.45 replies | 2499 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:23Pavilionaire replied to a thread Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees. in The Big BoardTaking a RIYADH on the gravy train?!?25 replies | 1094 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:20If it got legal then I'd purchase two more dogs and re-open it as a menagerie a trois.45 replies | 2499 view(s)
16-02-2017, 14:05People say Wenger doesn't spend money but that is wrong. He's spunked £132million on the following dross: Ospina, Debuchy, Gabriel, Lucas Perez,...29 replies | 1648 view(s)
16-02-2017, 13:42Reminiscent of Radio Norwich's Alan Partridge: "I know a CRACKING owl sanctuary!".75 replies | 2798 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:37We hardly heard the Knocky song tonight - that tells it's own story. Tonight was one of those nights but at least we took a point. My view is...109 replies | 6218 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:20Pavilionaire replied to a poll What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day? in The Big BoardThat's like going to Disneyland to use the bog.46 replies | 1523 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:12Real Madrid - the ones with Siemens all over the front.65 replies | 1924 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:06I'm not comparing him now FFS, just back to the time when his crunching tackle owned Alexis Sanchez vs Arsenal in the Cup.116 replies | 9155 view(s)
13-02-2017, 13:58Now Root has the job I'm expecting England to take a few more risks, be more positive. Having Ben Stokes as his No. 2 reinforces this idea, and it...25 replies | 696 view(s)
11-02-2017, 12:48Simple maths. He averages one yellow every three matches so is likely to he'll get his 15th in Match 44 and miss the last 2 matches.51 replies | 4197 view(s)
11-02-2017, 12:18Ireland by 22 Wal-Eng DRAW France by 7133 replies | 2825 view(s)
10-02-2017, 13:34Like us vs Palace next season.24 replies | 2783 view(s)
47 replies | 2599 view(s)
08-02-2017, 21:31The ref has had an absolute mare there, blatant red card for the keeper.67 replies | 3035 view(s)
07-02-2017, 16:04Pavilionaire replied to a thread 5 live currently discussing whether Ranieri should be sacked. in The Big BoardThe problem is that Ranieri has bought badly, and none of his summer signings have added much to the side. He spunked the £30mill Kante money and...37 replies | 2149 view(s)
07-02-2017, 15:47Cambridge University Netball Team95 replies | 3133 view(s)
07-02-2017, 15:44I agree that Akpom has to start. It would be a disaster if he paired Hemed and Murray again, it doesn't work.56 replies | 3757 view(s)
07-02-2017, 15:37Kirk Douglas.4 replies | 900 view(s)
06-02-2017, 16:17Even if you were to abolish the monarchy and the peerage you would still have "inherited privilege" courtesy of the land, property and wealth still...109 replies | 3502 view(s)
06-02-2017, 13:56Pavilionaire replied to a thread Genes that will define our season - Reading, Newcastle and Leeds in The Big BoardIt's all about winning at home. Houghton has a tendency towards the negative away from home (see yesterday's starting line-up with Kayal, March...25 replies | 1746 view(s)
06-02-2017, 13:52This is the sort of incident that adds spice to the Championship, if you're watching that as a neutral it's hilarious. I doubt whether too many...100 replies | 10402 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- August 24, 1968 (48)
- First Albion game:
- Birmingham City @ The Goldstone Ground, 1981
- Favourite Albion player:
- Rohan Ince
- Best Albion experience:
- Cup Final 1983
- Ladies man, quizmeister
- Quizzes, DIY, music
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 21-07-2009 13:38
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:33
- Join Date
- 20:43 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...r - Magnus Caris Pavilionaire - Jeffrey de Graaf ...
- 21:03 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake..." by Nicky Byrne): Pavilionaire - MACEDONIA ("Dona"...
- 20:38 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake... by Nicky Byrne): Pavilionaire - MACEDONIA ("Dona" ...
- 14:34 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2016 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...1 - Mark Webster Pavilionaire - Benito van de Pas ...
- 06:02 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2016 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw... - Terry Jenkins Pavilionaire - Benito van de Pas ...
- 09:19 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2016 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...- Terry Jenkins Pavilionaire - Benito van de Pas ...
- 14:14 - Easy 10 mentioned Pavilionaire in post Why the obsession with the John Lewis Xmas advert?!...I'm completely with Pavilionaire Adverts are a pain,...
- 14:53 - Exile mentioned Pavilionaire in post International Update - TERRIBLE weekend for the Albion players involved....r country? It is. Pavilionaire was asking what's in...
- 15:56 - Bold Seagull mentioned Pavilionaire in post Third test: England v India at Southampton, Jul 27-31I'm with Pavilionaire, I don't think we'll...
- 22:19 - Triggaaar quoted Pavilionaire in post Akpomwhy the face palm?Because suggest...
- 21:09 - Pavilionaire quoted Triggaaar in post Akpom:facepalm: We're chasing prom...
- 20:58 - Triggaaar quoted Pavilionaire in post AkpomThe main thing Akpom has done is ...
- 20:41 - Pavilionaire quoted The Fifth Column in post Goalscorers in double figures!We now have 4 that are into double fi...
- 17:30 - Pavilionaire quoted hans kraay fan club in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.Clatts is dammam. He stands to mecca for...
- 17:27 - Pavilionaire quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...
- 17:24 - hans kraay fan club quoted Pavilionaire in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.Taking a RIYADH on the gravy trai...
- 17:23 - Pavilionaire quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.To be fair. He's a referee who ear...
- 17:20 - Pavilionaire quoted lawros left foot in post Joke d'hiernoun an establishment which maintain...
- 13:42 - Pavilionaire quoted moggy in post OT. Large bird of preyThere is one missing from ...
- 14:20 - Pavilionaire quoted seagullwedgee in post What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day?Tickets to see Adele in Melbourne ...
- 14:06 - Pavilionaire quoted Mellotron in post Rohan Ince to Swindon etc...Really? I mean really?! He is ...
- 09:54 - Mellotron quoted Pavilionaire in post Rohan Ince to Swindon etc...There was a time when I thought w...