Today, 00:05Jack Nowell has to start against the Scots, the boy has more about him than Johnny May.26 replies | 957 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:27Hughes is having a mare.26 replies | 957 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:06Nathan Hughes knocks on when we'll placed, then gives away a kickable penalty. A double momentum killer. He's no Billy.26 replies | 957 view(s)
25-02-2017, 10:34Wales by 14 Ireland by 12 England by 42183 replies | 4060 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:10As would the fans of every other one of the 92 league clubs bar Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd.211 replies | 10955 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:07"Football is a results business" - this phrase has become a universally accepted cliché but it is about time it was challenged. If it was truly a...211 replies | 10955 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:11In the same way that fate conspired in Leicester's favour last season - with all of the big clubs taking a dip for various different reasons - fate...211 replies | 10955 view(s)
22-02-2017, 17:43That name reminds me of Fireman Dan and "folding it in"....50 replies | 1663 view(s)
21-02-2017, 21:43Pavilionaire replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big BoardOn the plus side Reading will be on a bit of a downer going into Saturday. In addition - we beat them and that's them out of the race for...349 replies | 37358 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:52Pavilionaire replied to a thread Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of England in The Big BoardThis where the sweet deals given to large corporations who have avoided paying UK corporation tax have killed the Exchequer. We were already a...67 replies | 2106 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:35He should get the same level of abuse as Dan Harding suffered when he played against us for Leeds.114 replies | 9328 view(s)
214 replies | 14866 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:30The promise of an appearance by the Orel Butchers should swell the gay turnout. Just thank God they're not the Anal Butchers!74 replies | 6818 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:11I've met Posh Spice and she's really nice.218 replies | 9389 view(s)
19-02-2017, 00:41Baldock scored only 4 goals in 33 matches last season including none in the big matches at the end of the season. That was a big reason why we...70 replies | 6162 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:09why the face palm? We were chasing promotion the whole of last season and Baldock was mediocre then. His place has come under threat and he's upped...70 replies | 6162 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:54The main thing Akpom has done is push Baldock to up his game. I agree that Akpom hasn't had much of a chance but that's the nature of the beast in...70 replies | 6162 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:41Multiple goal threat - tick. We've moved on from the tight, nervy wins of last season to more controlled, confident victories of this season. ...10 replies | 1243 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:29We ARE a top team and proved it today. I believe we are the best in the division and this victory means the players AND the fans will go into the...54 replies | 5321 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:39FIFA would hold it in the Antarctic if the penguins could come up with the cash.25 replies | 843 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:25I look on the BBC much as I regard Marks and Spencers for clothes. It will be my first port of call, I'll get most of my core stuff from there but...32 replies | 1119 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:30Pavilionaire replied to a thread Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees. in The Big BoardHe'll have more money than you can SHEIKH a stick at!25 replies | 1139 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:27Hang on. You are South Coast OWL, you went into the zoo but you're saying the dog was the only animal in the zoo. Aren't owls animals? I'm confused.45 replies | 2579 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:23Pavilionaire replied to a thread Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees. in The Big BoardTaking a RIYADH on the gravy train?!?25 replies | 1139 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:20If it got legal then I'd purchase two more dogs and re-open it as a menagerie a trois.45 replies | 2579 view(s)
16-02-2017, 14:05People say Wenger doesn't spend money but that is wrong. He's spunked £132million on the following dross: Ospina, Debuchy, Gabriel, Lucas Perez,...29 replies | 1700 view(s)
16-02-2017, 13:42Reminiscent of Radio Norwich's Alan Partridge: "I know a CRACKING owl sanctuary!".75 replies | 2877 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:37We hardly heard the Knocky song tonight - that tells it's own story. Tonight was one of those nights but at least we took a point. My view is...109 replies | 6320 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:20Pavilionaire replied to a poll What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day? in The Big BoardThat's like going to Disneyland to use the bog.46 replies | 1573 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:12Real Madrid - the ones with Siemens all over the front.65 replies | 1992 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- August 24, 1968 (48)
- First Albion game:
- Birmingham City @ The Goldstone Ground, 1981
- Favourite Albion player:
- Rohan Ince
- Best Albion experience:
- Cup Final 1983
- Ladies man, quizmeister
- Quizzes, DIY, music
"Intercluderent aut mori"
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 21-07-2009 13:38
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:09
- Join Date
- 20:43 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...r - Magnus Caris Pavilionaire - Jeffrey de Graaf ...
- 21:03 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake..." by Nicky Byrne): Pavilionaire - MACEDONIA ("Dona"...
- 20:38 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake... by Nicky Byrne): Pavilionaire - MACEDONIA ("Dona" ...
- 14:34 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2016 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...1 - Mark Webster Pavilionaire - Benito van de Pas ...
- 06:02 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2016 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw... - Terry Jenkins Pavilionaire - Benito van de Pas ...
- 09:19 - Frutos mentioned Pavilionaire in post 2016 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...- Terry Jenkins Pavilionaire - Benito van de Pas ...
- 14:14 - Easy 10 mentioned Pavilionaire in post Why the obsession with the John Lewis Xmas advert?!...I'm completely with Pavilionaire Adverts are a pain,...
- 14:53 - Exile mentioned Pavilionaire in post International Update - TERRIBLE weekend for the Albion players involved....r country? It is. Pavilionaire was asking what's in...
- 15:56 - Bold Seagull mentioned Pavilionaire in post Third test: England v India at Southampton, Jul 27-31I'm with Pavilionaire, I don't think we'll...
- 17:25 - Goldstone1976 quoted Pavilionaire in post Ranieri SackedAs would the fans of every other ...
- 17:10 - Pavilionaire quoted symyjym in post Ranieri SackedI would take winning the Pre...
- 17:07 - Pavilionaire quoted Beliall in post Ranieri SackedAs far as sacking the manage...
- 14:17 - ManOfSussex quoted Pavilionaire in post Ranieri SackedIn the same way that fate conspir...
- 22:19 - Triggaaar quoted Pavilionaire in post Akpomwhy the face palm?Because suggest...
- 21:09 - Pavilionaire quoted Triggaaar in post Akpom:facepalm: We're chasing prom...
- 20:58 - Triggaaar quoted Pavilionaire in post AkpomThe main thing Akpom has done is ...
- 20:41 - Pavilionaire quoted The Fifth Column in post Goalscorers in double figures!We now have 4 that are into double fi...
- 17:30 - Pavilionaire quoted hans kraay fan club in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.Clatts is dammam. He stands to mecca for...
- 17:27 - Pavilionaire quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...
- 17:24 - hans kraay fan club quoted Pavilionaire in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.Taking a RIYADH on the gravy trai...
- 17:23 - Pavilionaire quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.To be fair. He's a referee who ear...