Today, 16:39I used to wear flares when I watched the Albion, now I can't anymore as I'll be banned. :(49 replies | 2207 view(s)
Today, 14:21It's true then . . . Alan Pardew is an illusion, a figment of someone's imagination, something that will haunt seance meetings up and down the...14 replies | 1234 view(s)
Today, 13:59Wrong! . . . The two mirrors he has in his hallway.14 replies | 1234 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:11el punal replied to a thread Name the 'Albion Heroes' (Warning, contains large pictures) in The Big BoardA Smash and Grab job that was! :angry:35 replies | 1520 view(s)
25-03-2017, 16:09Spurs . . . are cockerels, innit?29 replies | 2273 view(s)
25-03-2017, 07:37Will let you know around 10.00 pm on Tuesday 4th April.68 replies | 3869 view(s)
24-03-2017, 19:59Piss take? I thought they said he had a shit.79 replies | 3183 view(s)
24-03-2017, 19:47el punal replied to a thread Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season... in The Big BoardFisting in Kemp Town? :eek:21 replies | 1121 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:08Which bit is pathetic? Us, because we didn't go up five years ago or crap cannon-fodder teams?12 replies | 649 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:02Four pages in and no one's mentioned a Goblin Teasmade yet. Satisfaction guaranteed? :wink:79 replies | 3183 view(s)
23-03-2017, 16:41And if they do make sure it's Andrex Super Soft. None of the cheap tat like Izal, Bronco or supermarket own brands. punish:50 replies | 3055 view(s)
23-03-2017, 15:53I blame Jox-it and Krankie.25 replies | 1153 view(s)
23-03-2017, 15:50And with a 1,500 applicant waiting list to boot. Well done 'Udders though.58 replies | 4864 view(s)
22-03-2017, 19:04I'd love to go, unfortunately my daughter has arranged for me and the missus to visit her abroad (aaargh!). So I'll miss Wolves, QPR, and Wigan...77 replies | 7658 view(s)
22-03-2017, 18:54That's what my wife is for. :whistle:26 replies | 1174 view(s)
22-03-2017, 18:52Just for a second there I thought you meant the Brum match. I'll be in Mexico on the 8th. :ohmy:8 replies | 618 view(s)
22-03-2017, 17:16You pays yer money. Why are you so vexed?22 replies | 1739 view(s)
21-03-2017, 15:14el punal replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardSo you totally miss the "being pissed" phase! :ohmy: :cheers:204 replies | 26965 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:16el punal replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardWhat! Pass the bottle in my direction then. :drink:204 replies | 26965 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:14el punal replied to a thread If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us? in The Big BoardRemind me not to change your sheets. :D47 replies | 2200 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:56el punal replied to a thread If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us? in The Big BoardHave you been reading Down At The Mac - Huddersfield's fans forum? They've got an identical thread. Anyway, in answer to your question, Newcastle...47 replies | 2200 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:48el punal replied to a thread Long shot...bars in Guayaquil, Ecuador that might show the game? in The Big BoardAmazing isn't it? In the not too dim distant past, not only could you NOT watch an Albion match on TV, but you would have had a problem actually...13 replies | 636 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:25No problem. Same time, same place eh!13 replies | 1381 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:19Thank you Bristol City! This was one game I was dreading, well the result anyway. I needn't have worried. For the last ten weeks or so we have been...13 replies | 1381 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:45Throughout the world people are putting on green wigs, stupid leprechaun hats, Elton John-style shamrock glasses to celebrate the patron saint of...105 replies | 3680 view(s)
17-03-2017, 16:49I assume from that statement that you've actually watched a game at the Amex? Wow!118 replies | 7503 view(s)
16-03-2017, 23:41Indeed it was! I remember England playing Scotland at Hampden Park just before Ally's tartan army would be Argentina bound for the 1978 World Cup....156 replies | 8933 view(s)
16-03-2017, 19:33One of the best quotes about other countries' animosity towards England came from Jeff Probyn, England's rugby prop forward in the early 1990s. It...156 replies | 8933 view(s)
16-03-2017, 16:01That's interesting. For the Amex fixture the Villa away attendance was 3,258, some way above the 10% of 30,750, the ground capacity (3,075). If the...45 replies | 3652 view(s)
16-03-2017, 08:19el punal replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardI just thought I would throw this into the mix - since the start of the season we have only played SIX Saturday home league matches that have kicked...210 replies | 16633 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About el punal
About el punal
- First Albion game:
- v Bedford Town FA Cup 2nd Round Nov.1965 (1-1)
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Too, too many to mention
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Stand Upper(halfway line)
- Have been described as being a boring old fart
- Bitterne,Southampton, close to the M27 and 65 miles from the Temple of Bloom.
- Semi - retired / layabout
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:59
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Feeling Old
- Join Date
- 15:21 - clippedgull mentioned el punal in post Merseyside lad to referee tonights Everton v Liverpool derbyYes it is. el punal LIGHT THAT CIGAR :D
- 16:44 - Questions quoted el punal in post Feeling OldI used to wear flares when I ...
- 15:28 - AmexRuislip quoted el punal in post Alan Pardew.It's true then . . . Alan P...
- 14:21 - el punal quoted AmexRuislip in post Alan Pardew.Smoke and mirrors? It's true th...
- 14:05 - AmexRuislip quoted el punal in post Alan Pardew.Wrong! . . . The two mirro...
- 13:59 - el punal quoted B-right-on in post Alan Pardew.Yea, both of them. Aka his mom ...
- 20:11 - el punal quoted withdeanwombat in post Name the 'Albion Heroes' (Warning, contains large pictures)Brian Clough......Albion hero! T...
- 22:37 - Paris quoted el punal in post Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season...Fisting in Kemp Town? :eek...
- 19:59 - el punal quoted Wardy's twin in post Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?16 year old father of 2 with a mu...
- 19:47 - el punal quoted Paris in post Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season...Born at the Royal Sussex m...
- 15:08 - el punal quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Southampton FC - increased turnover, lower profitShould have been us five years ago. Just L...
- 16:41 - el punal quoted bn1&bn3 Albion in post Streamers for the run inThose in WSU need to be careful not to ...
- 15:53 - el punal quoted crodonilson in post Scottish FootballWhat a mess it is in, a crying s...
- 15:50 - el punal quoted whitelion in post Respect to HuddersfieldWe don't have any problem sell...
- 19:04 - el punal quoted empire in post Wolves - Our AllocationSpot on,unreal we are so cl...
- 18:54 - el punal quoted crodonilson in post Tea & Coffee Making FacilitiesWould you stay in a hotel that d...
- 18:52 - el punal quoted Peter Grummit in post RMT strike 4th April - Brum matchNow been moved to the 8th. Sent f...
- 17:20 - bhanutz quoted el punal in post E1DHYou pays yer money. Why are y...
- 17:16 - el punal quoted bhanutz in post E1DHCorporate clowns! You pays ...