Today, 17:11Great result for all those who think Agent Pards is doing a grand job. Must be bitter sweet for all those Palace fans, which seems to be most of...875 replies | 50346 view(s)
Today, 16:17Biscuit replied to a thread Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDraw away, win at home. That'll get us up. It's proving to be tough today - like many predicted. Nice bonus that a win would see us top but we need...382 replies | 25362 view(s)
Today, 15:33I think his point is that it constitutes a slightly unusual snack, as opposed to part of a bigger meal :)23 replies | 492 view(s)
Today, 13:26A memorable phrase always helps, such as "were loose" or in the case of the tear inducing Fireman Dan thread "fold it in"/"in my defence I've been...37 replies | 1051 view(s)
Today, 11:18PC Beard my lord PC Beard. and PC Bins my lord PC Bins These days, both can apply...109 replies | 5045 view(s)
Today, 09:15Bozza replied to a thread Next Saturday I attempt to break a Guinness World Record in The Big BoardAnd he's off! https://www.facebook.com/ForTheBoysTTTS/videos/726525987516276/30 replies | 1468 view(s)
Today, 01:08Graham Barrett (did he EVER score?), Will Packham, Shaun Wilkinson.133 replies | 8832 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:49I'm at a bar called the Alchemist near Liverpool St. Every drink is served in what looks like scientist equipment and it bubbles with dry ice. I...42 replies | 1513 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:55They'll still romp it but that was ****ing hilarious!123 replies | 12718 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:54Red plonk.42 replies | 1513 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:39I'm FUMING about this. 888sport give me a free £5 bet every time Forest score. It's almost like they're having some revenge for last week's £25...179 replies | 8242 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22It's not a case 'over' as they have several slots they can fill. But, as pointed out above, there are a fair few juicy looking fixtures on the...15 replies | 750 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:01They originally anticipated it would be quite a small funeral, but for only 39p, the family decided to go large.15 replies | 479 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:43Seems reasonable :dunce:14 replies | 480 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:57Bozza replied to a thread **** Official middle-aged man's Craft Beer thread **** in The Big BoardLiving Social have a BrewDog beer tasting with cheese & meats thing listed today for £19.99 for 2 people, supposedly half of BrewDog's usual £40...1313 replies | 66453 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:44Agreed, but that is ALL I do. We'll, when I can run anyway!8717 replies | 407645 view(s)
01-12-2016, 22:27I've not run a single event, not even a Park Run. In fact I've never run a single stride with (or against) anyone else.8717 replies | 407645 view(s)
01-12-2016, 21:45Oh, absolutely - I've not opened Strava for months and I got quite bitter seeing people out running along the seafront when down there with the kids....8717 replies | 407645 view(s)
01-12-2016, 19:38Very interesting thanks for posting41 replies | 3389 view(s)
01-12-2016, 17:37Another vote for 14, here.43 replies | 1521 view(s)
01-12-2016, 17:18Brilliant - so they call a strike that is going to royally stuff people up. Those people will have made alternative arrangements as best they could,...4936 replies | 294311 view(s)
01-12-2016, 17:08It's funny how it works out isn't it? Upon review, an executive decision has been taken to buddy up with the Kabuto as we just never seem to see...288 replies | 20785 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:33I'm not sure what's going on with my knees. My previously decent enough right knee is now also giving me problems - I wonder if I've been...8717 replies | 407645 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:22Last Machop found so we now have a Machamp. Also, completed the last bit of walking and after 208km we have a Charizard. That puts us on 136 in the...288 replies | 20785 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:18It's "I'm a bow legged chicken I'm a knock kneed hen" And I'm pretty sure our version was closer to the original - "... doing the Brighton wig...109 replies | 5045 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:14Brighton and Hove Albion ha-way, ha-way, ha-way Ha-way, ha-way, ha-way Ha-way, ha-way, ha-way109 replies | 5045 view(s)
01-12-2016, 16:09Lush replied to a thread More than 250,000 are homeless in England - Shelter in The Big BoardDefine homeless. Begging on the streets? Living in a hostel? Sleeping on a sofa or in a spare room? It's become a catch all phrase that simplifies...35 replies | 1083 view(s)
01-12-2016, 15:16Biscuit replied to a thread People who ruined their careers from saying / doing something considered morally wrong in The Big BoardI think we might need a bit more of a backstory here?114 replies | 5796 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About edna krabappel
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1976 (39)
About edna krabappel
- First Albion game:
The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 31-12-2009 05:01
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:41
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 21:38 - AmexRuislip mentioned edna krabappel in post Quiz: Can you pick the right name that links the two footballers?...rd than a dick head edna krabappel :laugh:
- 20:39 - edna krabappel mentioned Goldstone1976 in post Friday night "still second even if we lose" drinking thread...t weekend's guest Goldstone1976 brought a gift that ...
- 19:08 - AmexRuislip mentioned edna krabappel in post The Battle of Hastings - 14th October 1066 - 950th Anniversary...etire in Bexhill eh edna krabappel :whistle::lolol:
- 18:28 - LamieRobertson quoted edna krabappel in post Gus back in managementMaybe they'll all share a big house...
- 16:35 - AmexRuislip quoted edna krabappel in post Gus back in managementMaybe they'll all share a big house...
- 12:55 - Cowfold Seagull quoted edna krabappel in post Ref for Cardiff MatchI'm going to go for Villa Park in M...
- 12:46 - Cowfold Seagull quoted edna krabappel in post Gus back in managementMaybe they'll all share a big house...
- 12:27 - edna krabappel quoted Don Tmatter in post Ref for Cardiff MatchWill we get Dean this season do ...
- 12:22 - edna krabappel quoted Paul Reids Sock in post Gus back in managementThat is utter madness. To either be ...
- 12:16 - edna krabappel quoted Blue Valkyrie in post Colonel Abrams dead.Father Abraham was the smurf man, ...
- 12:14 - edna krabappel quoted Sussex Nomad in post Gus back in managementDo they ever settle down in one c...
- 12:04 - edna krabappel quoted Bozza in post Eric Bristow having a mare...Should have taken the "Twi...
- 01:03 - Fountainhead quoted edna krabappel in post If you like Albion quizzes, I've just uploaded some on Sporcle.....I only typed "Codner" in the goalsc...
- 22:44 - Thunder Bolt quoted edna krabappel in post Danny dyerI don't know about Edward III, but ...
- 22:20 - bn9 bha quoted edna krabappel in post Where do you live: East or West Sussex?You're full of Tonbridge ones thoug...
- 21:30 - Stat Brother quoted edna krabappel in post Where do you live: East or West Sussex?You're full of Tonbridge ones thoug...
- 21:21 - edna krabappel quoted bn9 bha in post Where do you live: East or West Sussex?No Pompey postcodes in East ...
- 21:10 - edna krabappel quoted grubbyhands in post Danny dyerDoes he make up some of the cock...
- 09:24 - mikeyjh quoted edna krabappel in post Autumn Statement-Letting Agents FeesIt does, yes :) Mine was never a B...
- 00:38 - Machiavelli quoted edna krabappel in post KippersPeople still eat kippers? I've g...