Today, 15:38Here's a copy and paste from one of the Profit Squad community members who I've known from the site for the last 6 months or so. She knew nothing...121 replies | 9905 view(s)
Today, 15:36Nothing. The Profit Squad training videos will help you through how this works, but the process is broadly doing this: 1. Bet on something with...121 replies | 9905 view(s)
Today, 15:03Yes, I'm here suggesting people get taken in by a scam. I've got a long history in doing this. Well done on seeing through it.121 replies | 9905 view(s)
Today, 14:48:lol: Weird how a few people pick up on the fact that Murray wasn't seen crowd-surfing down West Street whilst singing We're On Our Way and...22 replies | 1436 view(s)
Today, 14:39:lol:164 replies | 13586 view(s)
Today, 14:36I just hope some people don't get upset if Glenn Murray doesn't feature as prominently as Duffy, Dunk, Knockaert,Goldson et al in the inevitable...22 replies | 1436 view(s)
Today, 14:28Apart from Elliott Bennett, who had Glenn as best man at his wedding?37 replies | 1877 view(s)
Today, 14:26I can't imagine how disappointed you must be. Hugs xx19 replies | 1327 view(s)
Today, 13:01Matched Betting isn't gambling in the conventional sense. At any one time you're only risking a pound or two because the process involves...121 replies | 9905 view(s)
Today, 12:53About £15k up, but I've not really done much in April mainly because it being the Easter holidays with the kids. I do intend to put a "Matched...121 replies | 9905 view(s)
Today, 12:06I've seen a few "experts" suggesting Knockaert has previously proved he couldn't cut it at PL level. Whilst I can't help feeling Jamie Redknapp is...37 replies | 1877 view(s)
Today, 11:47To book it immediately after the regular season ends risks interfering with play offs etc. Much later than that and people lose interest, as well as...22 replies | 1436 view(s)
Today, 11:18There's several different flag designs & sizes in the club shop currently, or at least there were before the Wolves game the other week. They do a...7 replies | 317 view(s)
Today, 11:16They could have gone to the PFA Awards dinner last night too if they felt the need to drink more.22 replies | 1436 view(s)
Today, 09:30The reason why Fulham aren't higher in the table, despite their obvious talents of course, is because they have a habit of following up a sparkling...38 replies | 3892 view(s)
Today, 09:21Just once a day? They're going to have to go some to beat the unofficial montages put out already.7 replies | 410 view(s)
Today, 08:27Looking forward to Anna Bingham's dress after last season's brilliant one.13 replies | 826 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:46edna krabappel replied to a thread Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down...... in The Big BoardAnd because it saves us having to go there next season.16 replies | 1353 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:42No one's thick as Gaston Makes you sick as Gaston No one's quite such as much of a dick as Gaston For there's no man in town half as whiny...25 replies | 2167 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:19I don't think that's how things work, even if clubs are near. People who support Leyton Orient (when it would be easier to support West Ham or...36 replies | 2028 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:08...he's just a very shit football manager.40 replies | 2570 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:05Tim Sherwood has done an absolutely epic job there, hasn't he? :lolol:40 replies | 2570 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:03What a strange thing to say. Palace are in a rough part of London too but I can't see them turning up at the Den any time soon.36 replies | 2028 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:59Let's face it: he's taken on another "can't lose" job. They go down: it won't be his fault, not me Guv. They stay up: he'll claim all the credit...216 replies | 10134 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22He had them playing the ball around at the Amex last season, as I recall. They just didn't have any end product. They were happy to knock it around...69 replies | 6930 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:05Have I just logged on to some United board by mistake?13 replies | 903 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:03edna krabappel replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardDon't be tight. We've just been promoted: the least you could do is buy the man his own.43 replies | 4925 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:56Biscuit replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardOh well.. fun while it lasted! Blocked by the EFL on copyright grounds.76 replies | 3777 view(s)
22-04-2017, 20:44I'll keep as quiet as I did when I saw Gordon Greer as a pundit for Sky last night #luxurious35 replies | 3509 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:30Isn't Danny Murphy a rubbish summariser? Another one of the ex-Liverpool media mafia who get jobs regardless of their ability.54 replies | 1611 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1976 (40)
About edna krabappel
- First Albion game:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 31-12-2009 05:01
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:51
- Join Date
- 18:53 - Notters mentioned edna krabappel in post Do we have a definite date for the victory parade yet? CONFIRMED Sunday 14th Mayedna krabappel seems to have sugges...
- 13:38 - Hidden
- 17:06 - edna krabappel mentioned Hiney in post Match Made In HEAVEN For The Last Home Game? (Assuming All Goes Well From Here On In)...508 :lolol: Paging Hiney....
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 12:28 - Hidden
- 14:21 - edna krabappel mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ridge. I do believe Carrot Cruncher has a song about tha...
- 14:52 - hans kraay fan club quoted edna krabappel in post Awards Dinner timing:lol: Weird how a few people pick ...
- 14:48 - edna krabappel quoted Gazwag in post Awards Dinner timingIf he doesn't smile and wav...
- 14:40 - Gazwag quoted edna krabappel in post Awards Dinner timingI just hope some people don't get u...
- 14:39 - edna krabappel quoted The Andy Naylor Fan Club in post Donations sought to buy blue and white stuffI shouldn't worry about that! There'll be ple...
- 14:36 - edna krabappel quoted Gazwag in post Awards Dinner timingI would guess there is an o...
- 14:28 - edna krabappel quoted HantsSeagull in post Knocky, the new Hazard?lets face it - nobody is Murray's...
- 14:26 - edna krabappel quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Bristol City Tickets Available NOW !!oh well :facepalm:.......................
- 10:45 - maltaseagull quoted edna krabappel in post SWINDON relegated.......he's just a very shit football m...
- 09:30 - edna krabappel quoted Weststander in post It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happyI realise there are other conota...
- 21:28 - Bwian quoted edna krabappel in post Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down......And because it saves us having to g...
- 20:21 - BrianWade4 quoted edna krabappel in post Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you?Don't be tight. We've just been pro...
- 20:19 - edna krabappel quoted Live by the sea in post Leyton OrientApologies I thought Leyton orient wa...
- 20:08 - edna krabappel quoted Bwian in post SWINDON relegated....Not that long ago he was t...
- 20:07 - Bwian quoted edna krabappel in post SWINDON relegated....Tim Sherwood has done an absolutely...
- 20:03 - edna krabappel quoted Live by the sea in post Leyton OrientGiven that Leyton Orient is in a rou...
- 19:59 - edna krabappel quoted Motogull in post Todays Championship FIXTURESI'm sure scrotum face will se...
- 19:22 - edna krabappel quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Wagner sky interviewI'd suggest that David Wagner is a v...
- 19:03 - edna krabappel quoted BrianWade4 in post Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you?Great post. Thank you As last ...