Today, 20:09:ohmy: I would very much like to know if any of you chaps ever wore such a garment :ohmy:11 replies | 211 view(s)
Today, 20:09What an opportunity to revisit some delightful 1970s footballers in their civvies :clap2: Here we go (Terry McDermott on the left, not sure about...11 replies | 211 view(s)
Today, 19:57edna krabappel replied to a thread Liam Ridgewell arrested for drunk driving in United States in The Big BoardNo, it's the same as in England & Wales (jointly with a few others, the highest legal level in Europe). Scotland now has a lower maximum level.29 replies | 897 view(s)
Today, 19:43:facepalm:6 replies | 84 view(s)
Today, 18:58edna krabappel replied to a thread Liam Ridgewell arrested for drunk driving in United States in The Big BoardSeem to recall something similar happened to the woman who used to play Rita in Coronation Street. Her daughter got nicked for drink driving & called...29 replies | 897 view(s)
Today, 18:36What country's that in??105 replies | 5424 view(s)
Today, 16:20What a sad loss. I'll always remember him for THAT goal against Italy. RIP. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37767301 ...13 replies | 298 view(s)
Today, 15:59Currently working in an office heavily featuring two of Brighton's major sub-groups, namely ex-students and gay men. The battleground is the...1986 replies | 239318 view(s)
Today, 14:37I find the Turn off Retweets function very useful on Twitter for most footballers. Worst was CMS who was forever retweeting some nonsense wishing...52 replies | 2898 view(s)
Today, 12:09Last week I directed a video about diabetic foot screening. It was not glamourous. However, I did learn the following facts. There are two pulses...12 replies | 345 view(s)
Today, 09:51See also: "Scope for improvement"= total craphole "Ideal renovation project"= total craphole "Opportunity to put your own stamp on it"= total...45 replies | 2198 view(s)
Today, 09:50I read your review last night Eshe and thought you'd missed the point with the burger and fries as both your description and the pictures suggest...548 replies | 39537 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:19I like the way this hotel service evidently works. By the same token, if I asked it for a hotel in Dover, presumably it might suggest one in Calais...15 replies | 691 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:12More than I could remember probably, mostly as the result of crashes. I find that, once somebody has gone, they become- I hope this doesn't sound...105 replies | 5424 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:59Clough turned City down (like a lot of players in recent seasons). I suspect they may be a more attractive prospect this January, now they've more or...40 replies | 4232 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:54While we're on the subject, I know this is a very old one, but I still can't get over just how crap the lyrics to Norwich's favourite On The Ball...75 replies | 3149 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:07Indeed it did. Some half-arsed effort temporarily appeared:...147 replies | 16804 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:24The best restaurant in Worthing is almost certainly Crescent Road Cafe. Other places in town I'd choose to go to, all close to the seafront,...31 replies | 1106 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:24Bozza replied to a thread New Albion radio show - 'The Dirty Tackle' on 1BrightonFM in The Big BoardI'm not talking about the show itself. As you say, anyone who gets their arse into gear to produce content deserves credit for doing something that...26 replies | 1187 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:17Bozza replied to a thread New Albion radio show - 'The Dirty Tackle' on 1BrightonFM in The Big BoardFrom experience I'd say you can read much into the way someone approaches a community like NSC. Those who join, don't get involved at all and...26 replies | 1187 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:10I'm expecting both of us to go through a rocky patch at some point. Possibly Dec-Jan. It'll be interesting to see who copes best when the going gets...88 replies | 6729 view(s)
36 replies | 1367 view(s)
23-10-2016, 23:35Spooky: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?344379-Stream-for-Norwich2 replies | 221 view(s)
23-10-2016, 01:26The occasional line fluff adds authenticity. I appreciate him telling it how it is, not like some sky-ready silver tongued nomark. Bloody love the...70 replies | 5509 view(s)
22-10-2016, 16:50Preston's run has been unbelievable.4 replies | 344 view(s)
22-10-2016, 15:59It was at Newcastle earlier in the season, not sure about other games. Hope that's not a bad omen :-/ Think it's something NSK came up with...12 replies | 1646 view(s)
22-10-2016, 15:23Don't believe so, no. We'd got rid of all radios in the house but we got a cheapie DAB radio recently. Before that I'd have to have the TV on...16 replies | 728 view(s)
22-10-2016, 15:11Or an old one I've forgotten about?12 replies | 1646 view(s)
22-10-2016, 13:59Frankly I'd rather have targeted ads than the alternative, which is all manner of random shit. I won't block ads because many sites, including...19 replies | 1238 view(s)
22-10-2016, 11:58The Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1598907360340114/?helpref=hc_fnav19 replies | 1238 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About edna krabappel
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1976 (39)
About edna krabappel
- First Albion game:
The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 31-12-2009 06:01
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:12
- Current Activity
- Viewing Attachment
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 20:08 - AmexRuislip mentioned edna krabappel in post The Battle of Hastings - 14th October 1066 - 950th Anniversary...etire in Bexhill eh edna krabappel :whistle::lolol:
- 13:03 - edna krabappel mentioned Wilko in post The curtains comeback!And here you are, Wilko :thumbsup: http:/...
- 11:49 - edna krabappel mentioned X Isle in post League 2 play off final: Plymouth v AFC Wimbledon...tributors on here, X Isle, is a mate of mine, ...
- 11:47 - edna krabappel mentioned Exile in post League 2 play off final: Plymouth v AFC WimbledonAs League Two finals go, t...
- 14:11 - edna krabappel mentioned One Teddy Maybank in post The NSC end-of-season Championship awards (100% unofficial)...Will Hughes' beard, One Teddy Maybank. I'd forgotten about...
- 20:09 - edna krabappel quoted AmexRuislip in post Men's 1970's fashion78923 :facepalm: :ohmy: I would...
- 19:57 - edna krabappel quoted Postman Pat in post Liam Ridgewell arrested for drunk driving in United StatesNot defending LR in any way, esp...
- 18:58 - edna krabappel quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Liam Ridgewell arrested for drunk driving in United StatesSo, a bloke has an accident. He rang...
- 18:36 - edna krabappel quoted Bwian in post Have you ever seen a dead body ?Sadly it is common-with an...
- 10:04 - JC Footy Genius quoted edna krabappel in post Estate Agent bullshit descriptionSee also: "Scope for improvement...
- 09:51 - edna krabappel quoted Prince Monolulu in post Estate Agent bullshit description78904 See also: "Scope for...
- 23:51 - Gwylan quoted edna krabappel in post NSC Cringers - look away now[QUOTE=edna krabappel;7638935]While we're ...
- 23:05 - lawros left foot quoted edna krabappel in post NSC Cringers - look away now[QUOTE=edna krabappel;7638935]While we're ...
- 23:03 - Bry Nylon quoted edna krabappel in post NSC Cringers - look away nowWhile we're on the subject, I know ...
- 22:59 - edna krabappel quoted Brighton TID in post Zach Clough Bolton -> Bristol CityZach Clough Scoring record 1 in 3...
- 17:23 - Dick Swiveller quoted edna krabappel in post What Book are you Currently Reading?Just started Robert Harris's new on...
- 14:18 - Pretty pink fairy quoted edna krabappel in post Championship Attendances Yesterdayguess you'll never know, will you? ...
- 13:20 - beorhthelm quoted edna krabappel in post Planet Earth III hope so. He's 90 now. What will...
- 12:49 - edna krabappel quoted Marshy in post Planet Earth II:-) Has to be Mr Attenborou...
- 12:13 - Marshy quoted edna krabappel in post Murphy or Skalak ?Murphy worked his nuts off at the w...
- 11:46 - edna krabappel quoted Tooting Gull in post Should the Norman Bettison book be banned?But I was interested hearing othe...