Today, 07:47Bozza replied to a thread Stay out of the polling station so Herr Tubthumper and the boys can do a lap of honour in The Big BoardI'm not entering this debate because, frankly, I have no idea but you've missed the point twice now as you keep referencing absolute terms, when the...2487 replies | 79570 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:14More from The Guardian: 46% felt that Cameron had the best arguments, as against 44% who said the same of Miliband. Cameron was also judged...205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:08Strange comment - the left have repeatedly been telling anyone who will listen what a brilliant debater Ed is, and that is why Cameron is running...205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:06"These are not the droids you're looking for", whispered the ACFPB chairman, as the Football League accountant swept into the building.30 replies | 2441 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:58Yep, they are the pluckiest of plucky minnows. Heroically soaring up the league using players picked up for peanuts, each on a pittance and virtually...30 replies | 2441 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:49It's not remotely funny, and at no point have I stated it to be so. But on the basis that you're hardly renowned on here for your sensitive approach...181 replies | 11680 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:49You're going all Ed and making it up. Bless you and bless your types. I said the view of the one person you were quoting was as worthy as everyone...205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:48What are your views on the Guardian's poll on tonight's debate? Do we know if the Guardian has any political leaning at all? 581224140260118528205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:45Where did I say it was rubbish? Quote that post please.205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:42Only because it coincides with your view. Had this one lone person said that Cameron edged it you would either completely ignore it or just try to...205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:38Your "BBC2 view" was, in fact, the view of a single person on BBC2. There are a lot of individual views on here that differ from that. None of...205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:36edna krabappel replied to a thread Adam Drury (Man City youngster) on trial with view to signing in The Big BoardLike Bridcutt at Palace & Watford, yeah?57 replies | 6981 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:27Mustaf indeed.81 replies | 8341 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:21Ah right- my grey cells must be letting me down again as I can't for the life of me think of all the other loanees to have come in, scored, and...81 replies | 8341 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:20Interesting tactic to go for the sympathy vote. We knew Ed was bad, but not this bad. It's an act right?205 replies | 7573 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:08Bozza replied to a thread Leonardo Ulloa was an £8 million bargain for Leicester, says Nigel Pearson... in The Big BoardWe've already done well out of appearance bonuses. If they go down but get promoted again we'll do well out of that too.92 replies | 6564 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:29No quite correct. Airlines don't fly with a third pilot who pops into the cockpit if one of the two flight crew need to pop to the loo. What...181 replies | 11680 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:06Under their contentious questions section: Arenít Leeds too low? Leeds fans will point to the dominance of the Revie era and a Champions League...49 replies | 4504 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:05Player quality We counted the number of players from each club who have played for England, all-time, ranking the clubs by total. This reflects...49 replies | 4504 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:04Would the plane not have been on auto-pilot by then so, if the member of flight crew remaining in the cockpit, had been rendered unconscious, the...181 replies | 11680 view(s)
25-03-2015, 17:14I'm not part of the establishment and I can't stand these ridiculous americanised TV debates. It's just serves to promote style over substance - I...33 replies | 760 view(s)
25-03-2015, 17:01Well, ideally without the fences, yes :)48 replies | 1453 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:56Doesn't it seem crazy now to see the fans all penned in behind those fences?48 replies | 1453 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:54With the facility for the Mail/SkyNews to obtain direct satellite footage of the victims' relatives grieving outside their own houses within 30...181 replies | 11680 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:52Odd. You're not usually this sensitive. I bet you're itching to tell us what "really" happened.181 replies | 11680 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:50I wouldn't mind a classy, commanding centre half. Odd really, as we've hardly leaked goals (at least, not in the same manner that most of the teams...31 replies | 1891 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:21It's funny how different people think. It's the one away game that does really appeal to me. However, it's impossible to actually get there in...36 replies | 1910 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:18Oh, righto, I've no idea how these things work. So he's set himself up as a company employed by the BBC, sort of thing then?452 replies | 22922 view(s)
25-03-2015, 16:12There is a suggestion of a police investigation though. I've seen it today that they've at least been spoken to about it. Doesn't mean that the...452 replies | 22922 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1976 (38)
About edna krabappel
- First Albion game:
- Mid Sussex
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 31-12-2009 04:01
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:31
- Join Date
- 12:49 - edna krabappel mentioned chaileyjem in post The ref weren't happy with 'ring of fire ' last night was he?... posting. Perhaps chaileyjem could offer some ins...
- 21:40 - edna krabappel mentioned El Presidente in post PooGate 2015: that MASSIVE bird crap that came off the West Stand roof 2nd half...by a bird (stop it, El Presidente...) so if you could ...
- 21:41 - Bozza mentioned edna krabappel in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...rah 20 bank @edna krabappel 20 bank @Salt...
- 21:41 - Deleted Posts
- 23:08 - Hampster Gull quoted edna krabappel in post Kenwyne Jones to Bournemouth"These are not the droids you're lo...
- 23:06 - edna krabappel quoted Hampster Gull in post Kenwyne Jones to BournemouthBut apparently they are managing w...
- 22:58 - edna krabappel quoted hans kraay fan club in post Kenwyne Jones to BournemouthAnother 40,000 shoestrings a week, for p...
- 22:49 - edna krabappel quoted Megazone in post Plane gone down in the French Alps?Suicide. Still finding th...
- 22:43 - OvingdeanSeagull quoted edna krabappel in post Adam Drury (Man City youngster) on trial with view to signingLike Bridcutt at Palace & Watford, ...
- 22:36 - edna krabappel quoted dwayne in post Adam Drury (Man City youngster) on trial with view to signingAbsolutely dreadful at St m...
- 22:27 - edna krabappel quoted hans kraay fan club in post Mustapha Carayol on loan from BoroTheir parents gave both brothers the sam...
- 22:21 - edna krabappel quoted granny weatherwax in post Mustapha Carayol on loan from BoroNo you misunderstand, I am happy that ...
- 13:03 - Megazone quoted edna krabappel in post Plane gone down in the French Alps?Odd. You're not usually this sensit...
- 20:45 - Pretty pink fairy quoted edna krabappel in post Favourite Albion memorabiliaDoesn't it seem crazy now to see th...
- 18:51 - Megazone quoted edna krabappel in post Plane gone down in the French Alps?Odd. You're not usually this sensit...
- 17:13 - The Terminator quoted edna krabappel in post Squad and starting 11 for next seasonI wouldn't mind a classy, commandin...
- 17:08 - Return of the Rev quoted edna krabappel in post Favourite Albion memorabiliaDoesn't it seem crazy now to see th...
- 17:01 - edna krabappel quoted DavidRyder in post Favourite Albion memorabiliaHopefully one day soon we'll ha...
- 16:59 - DavidRyder quoted edna krabappel in post Favourite Albion memorabiliaDoesn't it seem crazy now to see th...
- 16:56 - edna krabappel quoted Return of the Rev in post Favourite Albion memorabiliaI did have a duster liberated from a l...
- 16:54 - edna krabappel quoted Del Fenner in post Plane gone down in the French Alps?Any carriers that wish to go it...
- 16:52 - edna krabappel quoted Megazone in post Plane gone down in the French Alps?Wasnt it only yesterday the P...
- 16:37 - Postman Pat quoted edna krabappel in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCAs I've said, hitting somebody you ...
- 16:34 - beorhthelm quoted edna krabappel in post Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBCHowever it was done, I don't think ...