Yesterday, 19:56I enjoyed this article about his Sport Industry Business Breakfast last week. Some stuff we know but some new stuff too. ...18 replies | 2240 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:47Bozza replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardI've long said we'd win these two big games and feeling more confident than ever now. Another 3-0 please, as it will bring us on level terms with...84 replies | 4311 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:09Biscuit replied to a thread A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty" in The Big BoardIs that from the Sky highlights? Any got the actual video it came from?62 replies | 4913 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:05It really is Pardew mkii with Hughton now. Embarrassing. :rave:78 replies | 10116 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:05How very old school. The latest thing is to go down clutching your head at any given opportunity to try and stop play.41 replies | 5676 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:47Best fans in the Premier League / Country / Europe / The Whole Wide World... 8358613208179179523813 replies | 236773 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:08Lots of people ran for Albion In The Community, including Nicky Forster. If you're feeling in a generous mood, his JustGiving page is here...0 replies | 142 view(s)
80 replies | 7512 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:55I was sent this earlier. It's a table of the remaining fixtures for each club, based on the average points already gained by opponents to be faced. ...67 replies | 5507 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:35Every successful striker needs a bit of swagger. When the players are forming two lines up to do sprints at the end of the warm up, which two players...67 replies | 6570 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:295Lz6k5Zg2wA13 replies | 444 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:23Big difference for me yesterday was the quick, first-time ball to the runners. How often this season have we seen people making great runs, only...18 replies | 2341 view(s)
80 replies | 7512 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:15Thank you Postie! Love to Jess.10 replies | 862 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:14Easy answer. We were campaigning to save our club from oblivion.53 replies | 6030 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:12Championship teams ranked by the average age of their starting line-up - and guess what? EDIT: SEE POST 3 TO AVOID CLICK BAITY LINK ...10 replies | 862 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:05There lots of reasons why people give. Because they feel lucky not to be in that situation themselves. Because it feels good to give. Because they...24 replies | 595 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:22Imperious again. What a player. He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.80 replies | 7512 view(s)
25-02-2017, 23:06Any video of him losing his shit tonight?78 replies | 10116 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:41Duffy beat him in the air to start the move that led to our second goal though.114 replies | 9330 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:38Personally, I'd rather you were a Reading fan80 replies | 21509 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:34Bozza replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardWould it happen in Berlin?8 replies | 558 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:21Agreed. I wish he didn't make it all about him. For me it's souring what is otherwise an incredible period for the club. That Pardew chap is out...78 replies | 10116 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:02I thought Tomori looked good in the time he was on. Skilful and confident.24 replies | 3176 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:00In addition, Hemed's first touch has improved massively. Some quality ball control, even in the short time he was on.67 replies | 6570 view(s)
25-02-2017, 21:57I was tempted to start ole-ing the passes, just to wind them up.94 replies | 7584 view(s)
25-02-2017, 17:052 points dropped by Hudds and Newcastle. I'll take that. A draw for us tonight and it's as you were, with less road to catch us.172 replies | 10426 view(s)
25-02-2017, 15:29Mooy booked, Barnsley slowly getting back into the game172 replies | 10426 view(s)
25-02-2017, 15:28Am I right in thinking every time Newcastle have conceded first this season they haven't won the game?172 replies | 10426 view(s)
25-02-2017, 12:21I don't think I've EVER enjoyed a game against Reading. Let's make this one Norwich-esque.43 replies | 4463 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About edna krabappel
- Date of Birth
- December 18, 1976 (40)
About edna krabappel
- First Albion game:
The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 31-12-2009 05:01
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 25-02-2017 20:15
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 14:21 - edna krabappel mentioned Carrot Cruncher in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ridge. I do believe Carrot Cruncher has a song about tha...
- 14:53 - edna krabappel mentioned Miles in post Brighton could be coming to a Premier League ground near you soon.............) He's on Twitter: MilesDilworth
- 21:38 - AmexRuislip mentioned edna krabappel in post Quiz: Can you pick the right name that links the two footballers?...rd than a dick head edna krabappel :laugh:
- 20:39 - edna krabappel mentioned Goldstone1976 in post Friday night "still second even if we lose" drinking thread...t weekend's guest Goldstone1976 brought a gift that ...
- 19:08 - AmexRuislip mentioned edna krabappel in post The Battle of Hastings - 14th October 1066 - 950th Anniversary...etire in Bexhill eh edna krabappel :whistle::lolol:
- 21:01 - *Gullsworth* quoted edna krabappel in post The Managers OfficeWhereas I spotted Hiney straight aw...
- 20:50 - edna krabappel quoted WATFORD zero in post I hate fixing blindsNice tits, now where do you want ...
- 20:41 - dazzer6666 quoted edna krabappel in post The Managers OfficeWhereas I spotted Hiney straight aw...
- 20:40 - edna krabappel quoted bn9 bha in post The Managers Office:bowdown: Top work Dick, I t...
- 20:38 - edna krabappel quoted Seasider78 in post Palace rallying cryPalace 1-2 Boro Unfortunately,...
- 20:34 - Buzzer quoted edna krabappel in post Palace rallying cry:ffsparr: THIS MENTALITY IS UNST...
- 19:15 - NooBHA quoted edna krabappel in post The Managers OfficeYou might have to explain who Hiney...
- 17:42 - Stat Brother quoted edna krabappel in post The Managers OfficeYou might have to explain who Hiney...
- 17:42 - Ernest quoted edna krabappel in post Scott HoganIt's quite staggering that they've ...
- 17:39 - edna krabappel quoted NooBHA in post The Managers Officehaahhhhaaaaa ................
- 17:33 - edna krabappel quoted Simster in post Scott HoganYes, yes they are. It's qui...
- 21:58 - Wilko quoted edna krabappel in post Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread***We went on a great run last season,...
- 21:57 - edna krabappel quoted BensGrandad in post Taxi For Owen CoyleHe is desperate for a job so thr...
- 21:50 - edna krabappel quoted Wilko in post Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread***Let's not all sit here and...