Yesterday, 12:36BEst mate is a Leeds fan. He reckons that green has been fantastic since xmas (was a shambles before then).91 replies | 8813 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:25I Live in Warwick and my lad loves wearing his Brighton kits to to all after school sports activities. He is only 8 so does not have the memories of...23 replies | 1321 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:37How on earth can he think that playing in a league sponsored by a bookies is the same for a gambling addict as working in a brewery for an alcoholic?...115 replies | 6004 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:31I love how he seems to think that backing his own team to lose is okay because he is not playing. I assume he had no idea how fit the players were,...115 replies | 6004 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:13To be fair he does sit at the back of the stand the opposite end to the away fans. We sat together for the game in c2005 when yelldell wore the...44 replies | 4253 view(s)
25-04-2017, 18:55They could go down the west Germany Austria route and organise a result that suits all parties. I don't think people will be a sorry for Leeds and...44 replies | 4253 view(s)
25-04-2017, 07:44It just occurred to me that although sam baldock had three entrants into the goal of the season vote he could easily have had two more. The goal vs...60 replies | 6966 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:17Morning folks. Struggling for something to do today? Spend a few mins doing this. https://twitter.com/jimproudfoot/status/85548739661542195223 replies | 1792 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:25Come on folks. Now of all weeks we should help others. I grew up in south Devon and watched Torquay regularly. I remember New Year's Day in 96 or 97...23 replies | 1792 view(s)
16-04-2017, 11:42Agree with Plymouth. With the right set up and clever marketing to players (which we do) they could attract fine player. The south Devon coast is...96 replies | 5484 view(s)
16-04-2017, 09:04Berty23 replied to a thread With the benefit of hindsight are you now content we missed out on promotion last season? in The Big BoardDid you accept the offer from the club to give a motivational speech before the Wigan match? I hope so.25 replies | 1590 view(s)
12-04-2017, 23:17Great vid. One question - did I miss sidwell's goal or was there a reason for that being left out?85 replies | 7002 view(s)
12-04-2017, 22:33As I have posted elsewhere. Stop mucking about with weekly bets that make sod all money. All of this is to try to "buy" promotion by backing...21 replies | 1074 view(s)
12-04-2017, 07:28Berty23 replied to a thread Is anybody still worried that we will not get automatic promotion? in The Big BoardAnyone worried can back us not to go up at 100/1 with sky bet. Stick on 50 quid and if we fail to go up then go to Vegas and pretend life doesn't...175 replies | 11260 view(s)
08-04-2017, 08:03We got 182 in 2000-01 and 01-02. 90 and 92 points. Thanks Bobby. Not sure if a record though.5 replies | 544 view(s)
07-04-2017, 22:53Anyone worried should back us at 40/1 to not be promoted. Imagine that. 40/1 to fail to go up WITH 5 GAMES LEFT. Staggering.33 replies | 2663 view(s)
04-04-2017, 19:26Berty23 replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardExactly this. Painful. It has the same feel as Newcastle. It is almost like watching England bat at cricket and you get the sense of relief (despite...367 replies | 31336 view(s)
01-04-2017, 06:28Fantastic mr fox is the correct answer.57 replies | 1316 view(s)
01-04-2017, 06:10Last night I had a dream that we were 2-1 down and the clock was running. Then one of my kids woke up having an even worse nightmare so I can't tell...20 replies | 1819 view(s)
31-03-2017, 10:22The EU will do what they think is right for their hundreds of millions of people. Just as we would expect them to have done for us in any...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 09:56The mists of time make people forget how bad British rail was! They could be nationalised but I don't see why we would want to. Do we miss the...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 09:38You seem quite a reasonable poster. You don't believe that do you? If Brexit goes tits up then the tories might get slammed in the election but we...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 09:23Lol. They were rowing back on 350 million day after. Have you noticed that Boris and Gove have done no media this week? Have you wondered why?31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 09:22Agreed. Further examples of why referenda are a bizarre way to run a country. Good point, well made.31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 09:20What happened when lib dems broke their pledge on tuition fees? They were virtually wiped out. Staggered that you can't see the difference between...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 08:58Because then they actually do what they say they will do. If people don't like it then in five years they can change them I.e. You didn't deliver so...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 08:48This Is where we disagree. During a general election the parties publish a manifesto and that is effectively a promise of what they will do. That is...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
31-03-2017, 07:54Another issue here is that some things are best decided by people with informed opinion rather than that gathered through the media with an agenda to...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
30-03-2017, 08:29Nick Robinson has tweeted the two points below. It's okay because no one voted for any of these reasons. No one will say "oops I fell for the lies"...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
29-03-2017, 14:10This is fantastic. Things leave voters want brought back. More than half want the death penalty and loads want corporal punishment in schools. Making...31150 replies | 1214525 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Early 90s plymouth away. We won 3 0 and codner scored from the halfway line
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final 2004.
- Love sport and along with Albion follow Somersetccc and Leicester tigers. I play golf
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:22
- Join Date
- 19:13 - Berty23 quoted The Albion Roar in post THE Leeds United, season ticket refund offer.No. No-one is going to admit that. ...
- 19:07 - The Albion Roar quoted Berty23 in post THE Leeds United, season ticket refund offer.They could go down the west ...
- 18:55 - Berty23 quoted edna krabappel in post THE Leeds United, season ticket refund offer.More interesting that the bigger re...
- 08:04 - hans kraay fan club quoted Berty23 in post Sam BaldockIt just occurred to me that ...
- 07:54 - whitelion quoted Berty23 in post Sam BaldockIt just occurred to me that ...
- 11:54 - dazzer6666 quoted Berty23 in post Which club would you like to see rise now.Agree with Plymouth. With th...
- 11:42 - Berty23 quoted edna krabappel in post Which club would you like to see rise now.Green Army for me. I've always wond...
- 09:04 - Berty23 quoted Westdene Wonder in post With the benefit of hindsight are you now content we missed out on promotion last season?I would prefer we missed out again t...
- 19:31 - AmexRuislip quoted Berty23 in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***Exactly this. Painful. It ha...
- 19:26 - Berty23 quoted Toronto Seagull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***Is it me or is anyone else a tad mor...
- 10:57 - Two Professors quoted Berty23 in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.The EU will do what they thi...
- 10:52 - Two Professors quoted Berty23 in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Lol. They were rowing back o...
- 10:26 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Berty23 in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.The EU will do what they thi...
- 10:22 - Berty23 quoted Herr Tubthumper in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Given the British government and the...
- 09:56 - Berty23 quoted Buzzer in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.We're saddled with things l...