Yesterday, 07:23One particular dimwit thinks "You burnt your own town" is on the same acceptable level as 'homophobic chanting' :lolol:48 replies | 2455 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:19Are you Darren in disguise?92 replies | 11838 view(s)
28-04-2017, 18:11It reads the bar code of a phone no need to even print the ticket9 replies | 230 view(s)
27-04-2017, 19:15Justice replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardDay release?32 replies | 2287 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:44Justice replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardYep can see it going off in the town next season.32 replies | 2287 view(s)
27-04-2017, 18:41Made me some good money the season they got promoted couldn't stop winning.192 replies | 13086 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:18The real problem here is a sense of resentment, for all the lads and lasses that have done our time in leagues 1 & 2 Gillingham and to a certain...192 replies | 13086 view(s)
27-04-2017, 08:31Hi Paul :wave:47 replies | 3472 view(s)
27-04-2017, 02:09£10m I would spend on a proven PL player tbh118 replies | 7616 view(s)
26-04-2017, 22:53Decent player gets stuck in.38 replies | 2831 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:46The pies are going up to £6.136 replies | 8060 view(s)
26-04-2017, 11:42Justice replied to a thread worth a read if you planning on going on the pitch on saturday in The Big BoardWould be tinpot a second time, first one was fun though even sat in the dugout for a bit.85 replies | 6576 view(s)
26-04-2017, 10:48They want to avoid Fulham.78 replies | 4969 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:05Have you tried switching it off and on again?5 replies | 134 view(s)
26-04-2017, 08:38Justice replied to a thread If you had to decided where to spend the sky windfall? in The Big BoardPut it all on black.18 replies | 483 view(s)
25-04-2017, 13:01Let's win a PL game first :shrug:97 replies | 7226 view(s)
25-04-2017, 07:22Think he's gutted he didn't sign for us now, don't even think Alex Neil wanted him either as he hardly played him.47 replies | 3933 view(s)
47 replies | 3933 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:43I along with many other lads will most likely never get a ticket for an away game now :(76 replies | 4676 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:51I would need to be paid to drink in there tbh.19 replies | 1183 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:27On are way to the Champion league :lolol: I'm still pissed :lolol:38 replies | 3233 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:45The best in Europe.13 replies | 860 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:35Bore off and watch cricket or something, I've waited 32 years for this, done my time in the lower leagues stood on terraces with just a handful of...46 replies | 3789 view(s)
16-04-2017, 05:29If Hughes was that good he would be in the PL by now, looked shocking at the Amex this season couldn't handle being bullied by Skalak.80 replies | 6534 view(s)
15-04-2017, 08:173% of goals are scored from corners I believe.37 replies | 2125 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:15Justice replied to a thread Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardEuston station was buzzing tonight good fun.372 replies | 25969 view(s)
13-04-2017, 16:20Look a load of pollocks13 replies | 1126 view(s)
13-04-2017, 10:37Justice replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardNeeding 3 points Preston must be one of the worst teams to play against as we well know.108 replies | 9201 view(s)
13-04-2017, 07:04Hate that ****ing song I'm out2 replies | 321 view(s)
13-04-2017, 06:35Your going home in a Sussex ambulance54 replies | 3839 view(s)
- Born In Shoreham
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 02:58
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Villa injuries
- Join Date
- 04:42 - Stat Brother mentioned Justice in post I wonder what Burke would have done with all this dosh?...e' money? Oh and Justice the team selection v...
- 08:20 - Stat Brother mentioned Justice in post Sami Hyypia - "...financial things...that maybe I'm not fully aware of..."...tful. This & Justice I'll ask this que...
- 19:15 - Justice quoted KVLT in post Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up'84743 Are they sure it's...
- 18:44 - Justice quoted Durlston in post Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up'Tottenham have got some very ...
- 18:41 - Justice quoted s5.bha in post Football "banter" with plastic Prem fansYep...........its Cowdenbea...
- 09:33 - Return of the Rev quoted Justice in post Kevin Stewart of Liverpool£10m I would spend on a prov...
- 15:33 - ManxSeagull quoted Justice in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?They want to avoid Fulham. ...
- 14:20 - moggy quoted Justice in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?They want to avoid Fulham. ...
- 12:13 - T soprano quoted Justice in post worth a read if you planning on going on the pitch on saturdayWould be tinpot a second tim...
- 07:54 - dejavuatbtn quoted Justice in post How to honour Tony Bloom?Bore off and watch cricket o...
- 07:53 - BensGrandad quoted Justice in post How to honour Tony Bloom?Bore off and watch cricket o...
- 07:45 - Justice quoted Whitterz in post Not tempting fate!Our home record has in genera...
- 07:35 - Justice quoted dejavuatbtn in post How to honour Tony Bloom?Perhaps we should just do as he ...
- 11:09 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Justice in post Midfield four next seasonIf Hughes was that good he w...
- 11:02 - Wardy's twin quoted Justice in post Midfield four next seasonIf Hughes was that good he w...
- 06:19 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Justice in post Midfield four next seasonIf Hughes was that good he w...