20-04-2017, 10:43I along with many other lads will most likely never get a ticket for an away game now :(76 replies | 4548 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:51I would need to be paid to drink in there tbh.19 replies | 1162 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:27On are way to the Champion league :lolol: I'm still pissed :lolol:38 replies | 3145 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:45The best in Europe.13 replies | 845 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:35Bore off and watch cricket or something, I've waited 32 years for this, done my time in the lower leagues stood on terraces with just a handful of...46 replies | 3705 view(s)
16-04-2017, 05:29If Hughes was that good he would be in the PL by now, looked shocking at the Amex this season couldn't handle being bullied by Skalak.80 replies | 6371 view(s)
15-04-2017, 08:173% of goals are scored from corners I believe.37 replies | 2023 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:15Justice replied to a thread Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardEuston station was buzzing tonight good fun.372 replies | 24821 view(s)
13-04-2017, 16:20Look a load of pollocks13 replies | 1082 view(s)
13-04-2017, 10:37Justice replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardNeeding 3 points Preston must be one of the worst teams to play against as we well know.108 replies | 8956 view(s)
13-04-2017, 07:04Hate that ****ing song I'm out2 replies | 320 view(s)
13-04-2017, 06:35Your going home in a Sussex ambulance54 replies | 3717 view(s)
379 replies | 22435 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:34I remember at Withdean 100's on the pitch already and a couple of knobhead stewards took down a fella trying to get on ffs. This stinks of your...379 replies | 22435 view(s)
12-04-2017, 06:06Justice replied to a thread Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we are in The Big BoardHe claps the fans now which is a start.87 replies | 4273 view(s)
11-04-2017, 19:18Justice replied to a thread Anybody know about tax for Self Employed Hod Carriers? in The Big BoardHow much does a hod carrier earn these days?26 replies | 784 view(s)
11-04-2017, 15:16Stay of the pies would be my advice.70 replies | 3764 view(s)
11-04-2017, 11:10Season 1 and 2 compulsive viewing then it went to shite. Let's hope this season is not a let down.13 replies | 497 view(s)
10-04-2017, 06:20AK is a match winner an incredible return of goals from a winger, think back over the season and how many points he has won us and you may change...135 replies | 12278 view(s)
08-04-2017, 19:16Some real kill joys on here :lolol: get on the pitch and enjoy it. Bristol Rovers was great fun especially when everyone went early when the ref blew...151 replies | 9910 view(s)
08-04-2017, 13:03Wolves have had a poor season not sure why you think we can't get anything there.78 replies | 6964 view(s)
08-04-2017, 05:44We could of been up years ago if Poyet had realised Murray was quite good at football.13 replies | 1437 view(s)
07-04-2017, 16:11Only the toffs call it footy middle class Chelsea types with Ralph Lauren jumpers neatly drapped over their shoulders.30 replies | 1140 view(s)
07-04-2017, 12:55Justice replied to a poll Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child? in The Big BoardBit weird88 replies | 4794 view(s)
07-04-2017, 09:07Footy :facepalm:30 replies | 1140 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:16Im no expert although I would assume travel companies face higher charges themselves during the holidays from hoteliers etc.272 replies | 7337 view(s)
07-04-2017, 07:09Your dreaming mate its about the new money now.58 replies | 2370 view(s)
06-04-2017, 17:01That shitty music they play when the local estate agents rock up to value the place makes we want to luz a brick through the tellie box.129 replies | 3318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:57I watched one of those the owner claimed he saved £7k putting his own light fittings up f.ck me I'm a sparks and would never get away with £7k for a...129 replies | 3318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 15:12Made in Chelsea , Rich ugly slags who shag bellends129 replies | 3318 view(s)
- Born In Shoreham
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 19:33
- Join Date
- 04:42 - Stat Brother mentioned Justice in post I wonder what Burke would have done with all this dosh?...e' money? Oh and Justice the team selection v...
- 08:20 - Stat Brother mentioned Justice in post Sami Hyypia - "...financial things...that maybe I'm not fully aware of..."...tful. This & Justice I'll ask this que...
- 07:54 - dejavuatbtn quoted Justice in post How to honour Tony Bloom?Bore off and watch cricket o...
- 07:53 - BensGrandad quoted Justice in post How to honour Tony Bloom?Bore off and watch cricket o...
- 07:45 - Justice quoted Whitterz in post Not tempting fate!Our home record has in genera...
- 07:35 - Justice quoted dejavuatbtn in post How to honour Tony Bloom?Perhaps we should just do as he ...
- 11:09 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Justice in post Midfield four next seasonIf Hughes was that good he w...
- 11:02 - Wardy's twin quoted Justice in post Midfield four next seasonIf Hughes was that good he w...
- 06:19 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Justice in post Midfield four next seasonIf Hughes was that good he w...
- 05:29 - Justice quoted spence in post Midfield four next seasonWill Hughes pleaseIf Hughes...
- 13:08 - bhanutz quoted Justice in post Anyone else worried...Wolves have had a poor seaso...
- 13:03 - Justice quoted Steve.S in post Anyone else worried...Huddersfield play Twice befo...
- 06:51 - Deadly Danson quoted Justice in post When it happens... IF it happens...We could of been up years ag...
- 06:11 - Bring back Bryan wade!! quoted Justice in post When it happens... IF it happens...We could of been up years ag...