Today, 16:11Could be lots of reasons, one of which being increasing running costs of the vehicles – fuel, hire/maintenance, insurance, driver wages to name just...80 replies | 3149 view(s)
Today, 13:14I couldn't be doing with reading all of it, to be honest, but the tables you mention are fascinating. He's not very good at this gambling malarky, is...101 replies | 4371 view(s)
Today, 10:42I wonder whether at least one new contract announcement will be made on 14th May...50 replies | 3685 view(s)
Today, 06:26I like her. A bit of class on what will hopefully be a fabulous occasion.94 replies | 4611 view(s)
24-04-2017, 12:04My ninth marathon (and third London) was my slowest one yet at 4:37. First half I was off to a flyer (first half was two hours dead – hanging with...9852 replies | 496966 view(s)
24-04-2017, 05:57:shrug: Ah well, I'm sure they can afford it.13 replies | 1003 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:00He just had a rant. He ain't a happy bunny.216 replies | 10544 view(s)
21-04-2017, 21:21Saw that and thought it was funny too. Looked good tonight, but glad we got over the line without his services.129 replies | 10058 view(s)
21-04-2017, 21:19Greg Bobkin replied to a thread We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team..... in The Big BoardDwayne IN! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk176 replies | 16439 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:48Losing to Lincoln in the FA Cup so that we could 'concentrate on the league' :moo:80 replies | 3469 view(s)
21-04-2017, 07:07Greg Bobkin replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board"If Brighton secure the Championship title on Friday, it will be their fourth league title in 16 years, more than any other current EFL club....489 replies | 28735 view(s)
21-04-2017, 06:55"We wear what we want We wear what we waaaannnntttt We're Brightnovealbion We wear what we want" :jester:10 replies | 529 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:04Greg Bobkin replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardThat is simply outstanding Biscuit – I didn't want it to end. Some great little cameos in there and superb editing to match the words. JC's...79 replies | 5492 view(s)
20-04-2017, 05:29It would look a bit silly if we WEREN'T champions :moo:61 replies | 2736 view(s)
20-04-2017, 05:23Scenes. Top work as ever, ChazzyBHA48 replies | 2609 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:03Fantastic as always. I'd forgotten about the AK vs Burn square-up, not to mention David Gonzalez!17 replies | 984 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:33Take the long-term view, GB. You've got a year to be in peak physical condition to catch the 3:45 from Preston Park. I've geared myself up for not...9852 replies | 496966 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:21There's still more than 48 hours to go until the match. I reckon the more 'tired and emotional' members of the squad would've sobered up by then and...34 replies | 1990 view(s)
19-04-2017, 13:07Greg Bobkin replied to a thread *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please*** in The Big BoardWhy's that then, mate? Surely you weren't ON the pitch? #Hooligan ;)227 replies | 40798 view(s)
19-04-2017, 12:54Not sure, but this bit raises a question: 'A player whose exclusion had reduced him to tears in meetings with Pearson ended up rejecting a four-year...8 replies | 1094 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:44I thought of Matt and Jacob on the Tollbridge this morning at the end of a run. I'd come through the airport and was looking at – and thinking about...79 replies | 4849 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:27Greg Bobkin replied to a thread International press coverage of our promotion to the Premier League? in The Big Board"She's one of our own, she's one of our ooooowwwwwn..." :lol:43 replies | 3526 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:02COG rented a place on Shoreham Beach and I'm sure there are one or two others over there (or will be soon).169 replies | 20866 view(s)
19-04-2017, 06:26This. Although knowing how these things work, there's a distinct possibility he didn't actually write it...55 replies | 3855 view(s)
19-04-2017, 06:19No worries. Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but I'd suggest talking to her, sharing your concerns and working through it together....81 replies | 5811 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:26DK saved the club, TB got it to the Premier League. Both outstanding achievements and recognised as such. However, 20 years is a long time and there...62 replies | 5426 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:16I can't say it better than this. He comes across as the classiest man in football.59 replies | 6094 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:10Hope he enjoyed it. I bet he slept well after that lot :lol: A few people sloped off around me in East Upper before the end – I guess they had...65 replies | 4902 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:57New fans who will claim to have supported the club for years. Some of the aforementioned calling the division The Premiership or – as I heard for the...85 replies | 5448 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:24Poor old WA got a slap on the head from him! Muzza OUT :jester: A lot of footballers are expected to be this, that or the other, but as long as...62 replies | 9771 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:40
- Join Date
- 11:55 - Greg Bobkin mentioned Ernest in post 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'... the thumbs up from Ernest on your comment. We ...
- 09:27 - Greg Bobkin mentioned dazzer6666 in post Official Running Thread...ple such as our own dazzer6666 advised - be prepare...
- 16:04 - Greg Bobkin mentioned Shorehamkid in post Official Running Thread...on. But I digress, Shorehamkid – you're first...
- 12:56 - Greg Bobkin mentioned knocky1 in post Official Running Thread...d him and thanks to knocky1 and Guinness Boy for...
- 12:56 - Greg Bobkin mentioned Guinness Boy in post Official Running Thread...anks to knocky1 and Guinness Boy for telling me where...
- 22:07 - Codner pharmaceuticals quoted Greg Bobkin in post We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team.....Dwayne IN! Make it happen Tony
- 21:21 - Greg Bobkin quoted Shatner's Bassoon in post PritchardMust admit I found it quite amusing hi...
- 21:19 - Greg Bobkin quoted Codner pharmaceuticals in post We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team.....Hughton out Dwayne IN! Sent from my SM-G93...
- 14:55 - Dick Head quoted Greg Bobkin in post Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***"If Brighton secure the Champion...
- 20:51 - dazzer6666 quoted Greg Bobkin in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***Why's that then, mate? Surely yo...
- 14:47 - Guinness Boy quoted Greg Bobkin in post Official Running ThreadTake the long-term view, GB. You...
- 14:33 - Greg Bobkin quoted Guinness Boy in post Official Running ThreadStarting to get back in to it now...
- 13:07 - Greg Bobkin quoted dazzer6666 in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***Didn't realise there were quite...
- 10:44 - Greg Bobkin quoted SeagullTim in post Absent Friends84345 We got him on the pitch ...
- 10:27 - Greg Bobkin quoted Trufflehound in post International press coverage of our promotion to the Premier League?Google Translate offered me this:...
- 10:02 - Greg Bobkin quoted Giraffe in post How many players live locally?Deluded fool. I wouldn't be...
- 06:26 - Greg Bobkin quoted Doc Lynam in post Nice man Hughton faces tough decisionsI stopped when i read Tony Cas...
- 06:19 - Greg Bobkin quoted spongy in post I've had a bit of a bad dayThank-you very much. Yester...