Yesterday, 20:52That's an excellent wiki copy/paste there, not really helping to make your point though? He made mistakes, he's worked hard and come good. Is that...28 replies | 1050 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:46Of course, I forgot about the mistake made in his youth that he's clearly worked hard to put behind him, obviously he's never now going to be more...28 replies | 1050 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:55I very much want Joshua to win, seems a nice bloke and amongst a sea of tosspots in boxing that's something to be valued. Sadly, I think it'll be...28 replies | 1050 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:53Green Goblin here, maybe something from the delightful human beings at Sandford Orchards afterwards.56 replies | 1177 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:38That is, to me, bloody awful. Like the Liverpool home kit though, which makes me feel deeply unclean to admit.88 replies | 5375 view(s)
27-04-2017, 20:40He'll also have to squeeze past anyone that joins in the summer as well...back of the queue!134 replies | 15175 view(s)
27-04-2017, 06:23I'm considering having the bowls tattooed onto my cats.26 replies | 3099 view(s)
27-04-2017, 05:55Sounds like a nice idea but think the suggested time might be a little restrictive to most!7 replies | 369 view(s)
27-04-2017, 05:47Seems to be a mix of smug prickery and happy to see a new face from those I've spoken to. The divide appears to be; 'Big' club = smug, other clubs...177 replies | 11633 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:28I read it more as a; 'Yes m'lud I went through the red light but that's only because the system put them there in the first place, if they stopped...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 13:16Possibly the best (if you enjoy his predicament) part, he broke the rules, got banned and did it badly in this first place. Whoops.115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 13:05You're right, it is surprisingly feasible that his act of petty vindictiveness would be something that has absolutely no bearing on anyone...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:44Yep, he claims that not being in the match squad meant he had no way to influence the game...seemingly ignoring that he'd have information few others...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:35A combination of victim mentality and a tremendous ego would be my guess. How so? I'm genuinely curious as I obviously don't think it is at all...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:32He really does, it's the FA's fault for cultivating a healthy business relationship with the bookies that's at fault, nothing to do with him ignoring...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:28You mean you didn't read his statement, thoughtfully included above, thoroughly?! He placed something like 6 bets for his own team to lose but...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:25...surely not.91 replies | 8913 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:21Presumably not whilst still employed in the game? If he were to retire then yeah, but whilst contracted to a club (I think he's still at Burnley?)...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:17I'm fairly sure the FA can't ban someone from being a pundit in a studio, little bit outside their purview...especially if he just retires.115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:16His statement seems to be along the lines of 'I admit I did it, I get why the FA have to be firm in their punishment but it's their fault not mine...115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:11Well, that's him done then. I'm sure he'll join Jenas in the 'pundit who was nowhere near as good as he thought he was' club soon enough.115 replies | 6110 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:06Oh god the flashbacks. I saw this bumped and thought something had been announced. You teases.4025 replies | 739676 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:05Gullflyinghigh replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardI can't imagine a manager would have anything to do with the actual club finances (or at least the tax arrangements)...surely?207 replies | 18989 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:28Gullflyinghigh replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardPoor bloody Stockdale. How the hell does that happen twice? In one half?!489 replies | 28780 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:10Very sad news, that's no age to go.54 replies | 2626 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:18I don't see a problem with it, if only because the alternative to constant growth is to just stagnate and effectively 'settle' for what we have,...40 replies | 1974 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:04It's probably already been said but isn't that exactly what a stalker would say?187 replies | 23585 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:00Gullflyinghigh replied to a thread At the Bristol City game, wouldn't it be great if.. in The Big BoardWhy not a half time recreation of 'Duel' from Gladiators? Get the Scottish ref down to adjudicate and have them whack each other with pugil sticks...11 replies | 1132 view(s)
20-04-2017, 17:57Pretty sure Sky Sports showed the magical 'P' straight after the Huddersfield game. Admittedly, my memory is a little impaired for some reason...24 replies | 1352 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:30I guess that puts me in the middle ground then, I've always known there to be a sponsor and badge on the front but anything other than that (on backs...28 replies | 1439 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Against Plymouth, sadly no idea when...
- Favourite Albion player:
- Paul Watson as a youngster, Calderon forevermore
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:51
- Join Date
- 05:28 - dazzer6666 mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post "if they don't close that stadium someone will get killed there."...gressive.......like Gullflyinghigh I'm waiting for our ...
- 21:05 - Stat Brother mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post Albion U23s are playing at the training ground this Saturday afternoon at 2pmHopefully Gullflyinghigh will be along to fil...
- 19:56 - AZ Gull mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post West Ham United U23s v Albion U23s, kick-off 7pm tonight......n: Amen to that, Gullflyinghigh is a diamond.
- 16:13 - Goldstone1976 mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post How To Win the Cerebral Palsy World Football Championships...hard. And yet, as Gullflyinghigh says, it's important...
- 22:48 - DumLum mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post Eurovision 2015 - The Official SweepstakeGullflyinghigh has the local lad......
- 20:59 - Frutos mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post Eurovision 2015 - The Official Sweepstake...ans Zelmerlow) - Gullflyinghigh - NORWAY ("A Monster...
- 08:20 - Frutos mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post Eurovision 2015 - The Official Sweepstake...or" by Amber) Gullflyinghigh - NORWAY ("A Monster...
- 08:04 - Bozza mentioned Gullflyinghigh in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...n 15 paypal Gullflyinghigh 10 paypal @S...
- 11:39 - Gullflyinghigh mentioned Mowgli37 in post Where is this year's World's Hardest Creature thread?... #TeamMantis Et tu Mowgli37?
- 20:52 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Ernest in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticIn 2009, Joshua was put on ...
- 20:43 - Ernest quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticOf course, I forgot about the mista...
- 19:46 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Ernest in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticEspecially with his crimina...
- 19:41 - Ernest quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Without wishing to be unpatrioticI very much want Joshua to win, see...
- 09:38 - Gullflyinghigh quoted WhingForPresident in post 2017/18 new kit threadA slightly less impressive new kit: G...
- 20:40 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Goldson out for season!He may find the going even tougher n...
- 12:17 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Pick up football at Preston ParkSounds like a nice idea but think t...
- 10:56 - dazzer6666 quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Football "banter" with plastic Prem fansSeems to be a mix of smug prickery ...
- 06:23 - Gullflyinghigh quoted maltaseagull in post Stand or Fall tattooI am thinking of getting the cat ...
- 16:35 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Joey BartonHis statement seems to be along the...
- 14:28 - Gullflyinghigh quoted NooBHA in post Joey BartonSorry your honour. I only ...
- 14:25 - NooBHA quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Joey BartonHis statement seems to be along the...
- 13:16 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Greg Bobkin in post Joey BartonI couldn't be doing with reading...
- 13:14 - Greg Bobkin quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Joey BartonHis statement seems to be along the...
- 13:05 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Easy 10 in post Joey BartonWell, he CLAIMS that the rea...
- 12:59 - Easy 10 quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Joey BartonYep, he claims that not being in th...
- 12:44 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Triggaaar in post Joey BartonThoroughly? I saw it was more ...
- 12:40 - Triggaaar quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Joey BartonYou mean you didn't read his statem...
- 12:35 - Gullflyinghigh quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Joey BartonWhat makes Barton think he is different? A...
- 12:35 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Berty23 in post Joey BartonWhat makes Barton think he i...