Tab Content
No More Results

1 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    Hi there Uncle C.

    I have my own building firm based in Brighton. The main business is Loft Conversions, Extensions, Knock Thrus' etc so therefore converting an existing level into a self contained flat would be something that I can undertake...

    Of course, I have full £2 million public liability and I'm used to dealing with Building control and adhering to the necessary regs as necessary.

    If you need a decent architect I can recommend James Boys who is based in Patcham. He's available on 01273 249058.

    If you would like further details regarding my services then check out ACS Building Services - Building, Loft Conversions

    Feel free to give us a call on the numbers on the website if you would like to discuss anything further..

    Cheers and good luck

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Uncle C

Basic Information

About Uncle C
Bishops Stortford


Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
26-04-2009 20:24
Thumbs Up?
Thumbs Up Received
Thumbs Up Given
General Information
Last Activity
Yesterday 09:23
Join Date