13-01-2017, 13:47http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/10727156/premier-predictor-newcastle-to-miss-out-on-championship-title-to-brighton Interesting39 replies | 2857 view(s)
10-01-2017, 21:22I just went round hers and read it. Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway of course.21 replies | 2996 view(s)
10-01-2017, 20:06Nope. It's her Dad's full name21 replies | 2996 view(s)
10-01-2017, 13:41Like i said i misunderstood the thread. My bad :smile:28 replies | 1055 view(s)
10-01-2017, 13:12I misread the thread & answered in regard to Footballers. 20k a week is still over a Million a year28 replies | 1055 view(s)
08-01-2017, 08:52I'll go with whatever Chris thinks31 replies | 2280 view(s)
07-01-2017, 22:40He was. A very clear MOTM41 replies | 2768 view(s)
07-01-2017, 22:39Skaville replied to a thread It's like Cheater - Fraud all over again. 2001................. in The Big BoardHave they had points deducted?54 replies | 3242 view(s)
07-01-2017, 21:00Maenpaa 7 Hunt 6 Adekugbe 7 Goldson 6 Uwe 7 March 5 Murphy 6 Sidwell 6 Kayal 9 Towell 613 replies | 1702 view(s)
07-01-2017, 18:52A poor comparison. They are a division below us and could be a relegation dogfight. It's a short journey and their biggest game of the season bar...101 replies | 13141 view(s)
07-01-2017, 18:44Hahaha! Brighton. Lose!101 replies | 13141 view(s)
07-01-2017, 18:12So they brought 700 for their cup final. About 50 of them sang. Sporadically. So they pipe up with "your support is ****ing shit". Erm, didn't we...101 replies | 13141 view(s)
06-01-2017, 21:18I am going and hoping to see as many of the development squad and back up players as possible. Couldn't care less about the result though. We won't...74 replies | 4240 view(s)
04-01-2017, 18:51I think we're this seasons Burnley. A never say die attitude and the ability to salvage a win from the jaws of defeat. I think we can learn a lot...46 replies | 3408 view(s)
02-01-2017, 22:02He doesn't need to hold the ball up, that's Murray's role in the partnership. Baldock's job is to stretch the defence and he certainly did that...49 replies | 4105 view(s)
02-01-2017, 20:35Stockdale - 8 - great penalty save and a couple other decent stops. No chance with the goal Bong - 7 - they had joy down the flanks but he made...49 replies | 4105 view(s)
02-01-2017, 19:44Heard a Fulham say "they did nothing again, except score two goals". Yep, that's right. One more than you52 replies | 6497 view(s)
29-12-2016, 11:56Skaville replied to a thread Extra tickets available at Fulham away and another block on Sale now for Cardiff at Home in The Big BoardThinking of booking but can't be arsed with the trains. Anyone know of coaches with spaces?70 replies | 6652 view(s)
27-12-2016, 23:36I don't mind the guy, given his history but that rant was laughable! Six defeats on the trot and he's ex Palace. What was he expecting?109 replies | 14151 view(s)
27-12-2016, 23:05Exactly. **** you Holloway, you'll always be a scummer109 replies | 14151 view(s)
27-12-2016, 21:30You see, I thought Bruno got into some fantastic positions, but his final ball was poor every time. Anyway, who cares! I have a cheeseboard to...72 replies | 6058 view(s)
27-12-2016, 21:24To be fair, he did make a big mistake in the first half but unlike this time last year, he got away with it72 replies | 6058 view(s)
27-12-2016, 19:46Had 60 touches 32 passes including 6 long passes with an 87% completion Won 13 headers 5 attempts on goal72 replies | 6058 view(s)
27-12-2016, 16:11Our goal difference is 12 better than Fulham, the next best side and 23 better than Reading's72 replies | 6058 view(s)
27-12-2016, 16:02Dunk 7, Stephens 6 and Bruno 9? Wow!72 replies | 6058 view(s)
27-12-2016, 15:48Knockaert can be very frustrating but we were 3-0 up in the last minute, at home against ten men. Why not express yourself in that situation?72 replies | 6058 view(s)
27-12-2016, 15:12Stockdale - 8 - two great saves. Demonstrated terrific concentration. Kicking poor Bruno - 8 - solid and classy Duffy. - 8 - assured and dominant...72 replies | 6058 view(s)
23-12-2016, 14:59This week we are delighted to welcome former Albion physio Malcolm Stuart to the studio. Malcolm had a career with the Albion starting in 1977 &...965 replies | 67443 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- May 15, 1972 (44)
- First Albion game:
- Fulham 1977
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Amex season ticket location:
- First game was Fulham in 1977. Used to support Liverpool when I was a kid but saw the light in the mid 80's. Lived in Melbourne for a while. Initiated the first meeting of the Melbourne Seagulls.
- Queens Park
- Director - Recruitment Consultancy
I'm in the mood for ska
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-03-2009 21:39
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 13-01-2017 13:47
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Skaville in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16... brakespear 76 12 Skaville 9 4 MattBackHome 9 ...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Skaville in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 50 5 Skaville ...
- 09:31 - Deleted Posts
- 09:30 - Bozza mentioned Skaville in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 2 168 Jimmy Skaville 5...
- 09:51 - Bozza mentioned Skaville in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*...35 34 Jimmy Skaville 18...
- 21:31 - AmexRuislip quoted Skaville in post LuaLuaI just went round hers and re...
- 21:22 - Skaville quoted AmexRuislip in post LuaLuaWhich is...............:wink: I...
- 20:15 - Cheshire Cat quoted Skaville in post LuaLuaNope. It's her Dad's full nam...
- 20:08 - AmexRuislip quoted Skaville in post LuaLuaNope. It's her Dad's full nam...
- 20:06 - Skaville quoted AmexRuislip in post LuaLuaIs that the offside rule written...
- 22:51 - sheebo quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansSo they brought 700 for their...
- 22:40 - Skaville quoted worthingseagull in post **highlights**Kayal looked different class in thes...
- 19:56 - Westdene Wonder quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansSo they brought 700 for their...
- 19:31 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansA poor comparison. They are a...
- 19:08 - alfredmizen quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansHahaha! Brighton. Lose! Very...
- 19:02 - dazzer6666 quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansHahaha! Brighton. Lose! 109 ...
- 18:59 - Simon Morgan quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansA poor comparison. They are a...
- 18:52 - Skaville quoted Bozza in post Mk dons fansYep - good summary of how ...
- 18:44 - Skaville quoted alfredmizen in post Mk dons fansChrist I'd hate to see you when ...
- 18:23 - alfredmizen quoted Skaville in post Mk dons fansSo they brought 700 for their...