Yesterday, 20:37I remember the old pound coin. How times change.47 replies | 2109 view(s)
26-03-2017, 17:12Man after my own heart :love: Crap, forget it!96 replies | 4045 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:43Most people seem to be unaware of how similar the ideals of Islamic fundamentalists and far-right people are. Both groups are full of loathing, and...122 replies | 7948 view(s)
22-03-2017, 15:43TheJasperCo replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWith good intelligence, you nip it in the bud before these incidents have a chance to develop.659 replies | 36076 view(s)
21-03-2017, 09:33This can't be right, hooliganism in a game of rugby?! No such thing!54 replies | 3139 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:26Bonce38 replies | 1280 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:21So it shouldn't have cost much to design. Can we expect the cost savings will be passed on to fans who want to buy a kit? Not that I buy football...55 replies | 3453 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:45There are alternatives. You could ignore the OP, or ignore the thread, or ignore the whole forum and watch cat videos instead. Although the dislike...64 replies | 2415 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:22TheJasperCo replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardShite420 replies | 34458 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:20Yes. Or no.160 replies | 12974 view(s)
17-03-2017, 16:16TheJasperCo replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big BoardExcuse meeeeee, is there a policeman around?!!103 replies | 11143 view(s)
17-03-2017, 10:29I had a meeting in London earlier this week and visited Temper smokehouse in Soho for dinner afterwards. It's critically acclaimed by the likes of GQ...245 replies | 13471 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:31I was walking through town the other day and as I crossed a main road, the young couple behind me were having an animated discussion about which type...56 replies | 5087 view(s)
13-03-2017, 16:41But Orange is the New Black, is it not?45 replies | 1871 view(s)
12-03-2017, 22:52The best things in life are ORANGE.183 replies | 25458 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:05That's one catering cock-up per goal we scored. It makes sense then, all we need are a few frothy Heinekens and a dodgy card machine to clinch...26 replies | 1519 view(s)
10-03-2017, 15:54TheJasperCo replied to a thread A reminder that you are responsible for what you post on NSC and tweet. in The Big BoardWould have been easier to blame those pesky Russian hacking *******s. Sorry, sorry, I mean those loveable scamps from Moscow.59 replies | 3406 view(s)
10-03-2017, 15:17TheJasperCo replied to a thread A reminder that you are responsible for what you post on NSC and tweet. in The Big BoardI love Palace fans, really I do. Great bunch of supporters and I look forward to us playing them next season. Always up for banter and as for that...59 replies | 3406 view(s)
10-03-2017, 14:36TheJasperCo replied to a thread People who change names of popular/well known things ie. Arsgas (Argus) in The Big BoardThe phrases "wheel whine" and "were loose" must count as well, shirley? Add to that everybody's favourite gadget: the Omsung Phine. Enrest, and...51 replies | 1610 view(s)
10-03-2017, 14:18TheJasperCo replied to a thread People who change names of popular/well known things ie. Arsgas (Argus) in The Big BoardDaily Fail favourites: "Tony Bliar", "Remoaners". Grauniad favourite: "Brexshit"51 replies | 1610 view(s)
10-03-2017, 14:06Easy! Easy! Easy! Bring it home lads, this one's in the bag.18 replies | 1039 view(s)
10-03-2017, 13:41A random lunatic attacking the public creating an atmosphere of terror - that's enough in my books to qualify as a terrorist attack. Many would...64 replies | 3843 view(s)
10-03-2017, 13:15Forget what the police say, that attack was an act of terrorism - not necessarily linked to extremist Islam, but a terror attack nonetheless.64 replies | 3843 view(s)
10-03-2017, 13:08TheJasperCo replied to a thread "Grown men were crying - the world reacts to Barca's crazy win" in The Big BoardAgree, although another reason could be the lack of British success in the competition recently. It's the same with international football, which is...70 replies | 2871 view(s)
10-03-2017, 11:54Bognor :lolol:158 replies | 10192 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:35Five injured, two arrested according to reports.64 replies | 3843 view(s)
08-03-2017, 19:21I've been to matches in previous seasons but we haven't been promoted to the PL. This year I'm taking one for the team. Just carry on without me...55 replies | 3771 view(s)
06-03-2017, 16:51There must be separate polls for sweet and savoury, surely? Chicken and leek for one, apple for the latter.53 replies | 1682 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:58If you don't like unintentional and misconceived "sexism", you'd do well to remain at home and listen from the comfort of your bedroom, Darling.17 replies | 1199 view(s)
04-03-2017, 17:28Shares in these will hit a 12-month high.13 replies | 795 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Best Albion experience:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:15
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned TheJasperCo in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16... 0 2 lasvegan 0 6 TheJasperCo 0 7 I_am_marmalade ...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned TheJasperCo in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1208 1 TheJasperCo ...
- 22:30 - Bozza mentioned TheJasperCo in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 15 257 TheJasperCo ...
- 15:48 - BBassic quoted TheJasperCo in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownWith good intelligence, you nip ...
- 15:44 - Titanic quoted TheJasperCo in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownWith good intelligence, you nip ...
- 15:43 - TheJasperCo quoted BBassic in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownIt's mad. Absolutely mad. Ho...
- 15:54 - TheJasperCo quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post A reminder that you are responsible for what you post on NSC and tweet.In my defence, me Omsung Phine keypad's gon...
- 13:48 - Thunder Bolt quoted TheJasperCo in post Axe attack in DuesseldorfA random lunatic attacking the p...
- 13:41 - TheJasperCo quoted trueblue in post Axe attack in DuesseldorfSurely a terrorist attack has...
- 13:26 - trueblue quoted TheJasperCo in post Axe attack in DuesseldorfForget what the police say, that...
- 13:20 - Albion my Albion quoted TheJasperCo in post Axe attack in DuesseldorfForget what the police say, that...
- 13:15 - TheJasperCo quoted Albumen in post Axe attack in DuesseldorfLonging for terrorism to aid...