Today, 19:22He was poor today to be fair. I like him, but I do think he would benefit from a rest for a couple of games - just to get his head together. He'll...4 replies | 0 view(s)
Today, 19:18I've given him 10/10 on the ratings thread. Just tore them to shreds, his set-pieces were on the money and he scored a lovely goal. Faultless display19 replies | 910 view(s)
Today, 19:15Stockdale 8 Bruno 7 Dunk 6.5 Greer 8 Rosenior 7 Stephens 7 Kayal 8.5 Murphy 75 replies | 133 view(s)
Today, 19:13I would suggest Rosenior's injury was a bigger negative39 replies | 1898 view(s)
Today, 14:19Stumpy Tim replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardBlimey. He's the first manager to have said that. He's gone up in my estimations. Really good interview that is - he's an impressive guy. Really...333 replies | 17531 view(s)
Today, 10:53Bozza replied to a thread Players who were incomprehensible (British only) when interviewed in The Big BoardAshley Barnes.14 replies | 662 view(s)
Today, 10:14*cough* free bets *cough* Click here5 replies | 282 view(s)
Today, 10:03James Wilson odds at Paddy Power today... First goalscorer - 5/1 To score at any time - 8/55 replies | 575 view(s)
Today, 01:45That's the sort of attitude we're looking for.55 replies | 1210 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:48The vegan Shadow Environment Minister tweeted this today 670156870426996736 Life imitating art.35 replies | 1501 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:44Buzzer replied to a thread Players who were incomprehensible (British only) when interviewed in The Big BoardAlan Ball, voice of thunder.14 replies | 662 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:35This scene from Red Dwarf is just superb. Imagine Cameron as Lister and Corbyn as Rimmer and you've got the Syria debate in a nutshell. ...35 replies | 1501 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:30The geography department from Grange Hill comprehensive.35 replies | 1501 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:24Says the man who supports the same team as Eddie Izzard.69 replies | 3260 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:23He looks like he's just gone down on her lady garden and come back up with half of it stuck to his face.35 replies | 1501 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:54Cider is Strongbow or some fruity Kopparberg shit so I'm on Rocking Rudolph instead. My date is on Strongbow. I know everyone was waiting for...55 replies | 1210 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:18Off out to watch the rest of the Hull v Derby game with Papa Lazarou. Cider I expect.55 replies | 1210 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:16Albion to beat Birmingham 2/1 is 15/2 with PP tomorrow. £30 free bet offer still on here: http://monetisetrk1.co.uk/?a=10195&c=8375&s1=5 replies | 575 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:05Covering 1-0 & 2-1 at home and 0-0 & 1-1 away would see you winning 11 of 17 matches so far this season. 1-0 is 5/1 and 2-1 is 15/2 with Paddy...18 replies | 642 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:45Buzzer replied to a thread Breaking News ......... Corbyn in favour of ISIS bombing! in The Big BoardYou're proper weird. Of course it's okay to talk about possibly killing thousands. That's the point about talking. If you think there's some sort of...20 replies | 1266 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:40Tara McDonald? Nope Stefan Abingdon? Not a scooby Cush Jumbo? Come again Ashley Madekwe? Sorry, that's a no Shingai Shoniwa? Bless you Ella...69 replies | 3260 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:31Clap? Blame Oscar Garcia's missus.23 replies | 1575 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:29One of the best keepers we've ever had. I'll definitely clap him23 replies | 1575 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:20You know what? I wouldn't mind Hull romping away with it if it meant they beat the other sides we're in the rough and tumble with.59 replies | 6334 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:15As I understand it, players can only be recalled from their long term loans during a transfer window. So in theory he could actually be recalled by...14 replies | 646 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:49If he is on a half season loan, those do not have a recall in them. However I presume he is on a short term loan until the 1st January and then it...14 replies | 646 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:32Simster replied to a thread "There were a lot of clubs interested but there was only one horse in the race for me... in The Big BoardHarsh. He's got 3 games before I expect a hat-trick.62 replies | 6652 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:26Looks like a 3-2 victory for the brilliant Belgian. My money is safe. :clap:38 replies | 802 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:53Bozza replied to a poll When will James Wilson score his first goal for the Albion? in The Big BoardI'd like to see another poll: At which point in the season will Wilson be the Championship's leading scorer?36 replies | 1725 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- September 25, 1971 (44)
- First Albion game:
- Huddersfield League Cup, 1981
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- The winner at Cardiff?
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand
- Keen runner, like lots of sports
- Playing With My Kids, Association football, Cricket, Running, Various Sports, Enjoying Family Time, Music, Film, Socialising With Chums, Travel, Rugby Time With the Kids, Partaking in Various Sports
- IT Consultant, Supporting traders in an IT kind of way
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:20
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 16
- 14:42 - Simster mentioned Bozza in post The Championship this midweek 3/11Bozza, Hull and Burnley ar...
- 13:00 - Simster mentioned Steve Foster in post Who is the wealthiest poster on nsc?...s ago. Yes, this. Steve Foster has already told eve...
- 00:05 - Simster mentioned Bozza in post Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us....y: Make it happen Bozza.
- 13:17 - Simster mentioned spence in post Crawley .... like being in a third world countryYep spence. Oh, and Crawley ev...
- 12:08 - Sussex Nomad mentioned Simster in post Crawley .... like being in a third world country... the parking prices Simster although probably ch...
- 10:56 - alfredmizen mentioned Simster in post Crawley .... like being in a third world country...awley.I agree, like Simster says, crawley is no ...
- 16:48 - Simster mentioned beardy gull in post Bet 365... sheebo beardy gull dazzer6666 ...
- 16:48 - Simster mentioned Bozza in post Bet 365... clippedgull Bozza matthew ...
- 16:48 - Simster mentioned Vegas Seagull in post Bet 365... reigate Vegas Seagull hola gus ...
- 16:48 - Simster mentioned Stattoseagull in post Bet 365...e Da Man Clay Stattoseagull The Ladbrokes offe...
- 16:48 - Simster mentioned sheebo in post Bet 3658ace sheebo Paxton Dazo ...
- 12:18 - Codner's Wallop quoted Simster in post Championship's promotion candidates - you chooseDerby bother me more than an...
- 12:14 - Simster quoted Justice in post Championship's promotion candidates - you chooseDid you see Derby at Forest?...
- 12:13 - Justice quoted Simster in post Championship's promotion candidates - you chooseDerby bother me more than an...
- 11:48 - HitchinSeagull quoted Simster in post Championship's promotion candidates - you chooseDerby bother me more than an...
- 10:59 - Stumpy Tim quoted Simster in post Russian jet shot down ,WW3 about to begin ?Easy for us to say - it's no...
- 10:59 - Simster quoted Stumpy Tim in post Russian jet shot down ,WW3 about to begin ?Can't say I have much time for ...
- 09:25 - Simster quoted Chicken Run in post employer changing working hoursFast Food I would say.... Or an ...
- 00:14 - El Presidente quoted Simster in post Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other clubWell 47,000 Burnley fans man...
- 00:12 - Simster quoted El Presidente in post Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other clubTo be fair, the Wimbledon fans did...
- 00:11 - El Presidente quoted Simster in post Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other clubIt's much worse than that, m...
- 22:48 - Simster quoted Ernest in post "Still a bubbling atmosphere here"Even sweeter as a Sunderlan...
- 22:41 - Simster quoted Vegas Seagull in post Winner, Winner, Chicken DinnerSunderland @ 11/2 Fill yer boots ...
- 21:22 - CheeseRolls quoted Simster in post Smart TV adviceI have a related question as...
- 20:36 - Simster quoted Tony Meolas Loan Spell in post Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other clubSims brilliant stat. calling Simster Somet...
- 16:04 - WhingForPresident quoted Simster in post Free Tickets X3 For Burnley (with conditions)I bet it was Tim Lovejoy's i...
- 15:52 - Simster quoted 8ace in post Free Tickets X3 For Burnley (with conditions)When I looked at that twe...
- 15:27 - Easy 10 quoted Simster in post Was it a penalty?Surely it's only a definite ...
- 14:44 - Simster quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Was it a penalty?For me, it was a penalty. The rules are cl...
- 14:44 - Simster quoted Easy 10 in post Was it a penalty?For me, it was a penalty. Th...
- 14:33 - Simster quoted Notters in post £10m austerity flight for DaveI'm no fan of Cameron, but s...