Today, 12:19Stumpy Tim replied to a thread Haye vs Bellew: Real hatred or the new Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks? in The Big BoardI know a few of the Bellews from my college days. The hatred between Bellew & Cleverly was real - I'm not hearing the same with Haye18 replies | 410 view(s)
Today, 12:16FFS. The next thing you'll be suggesting I don't wear my lucky blue T-shirt. And then what? Madness19 replies | 227 view(s)
Today, 11:59Wozza replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardAlbion to win 3-2. Geordie Shore! Bank bank bank... Geordie Shore! Bank bank bank. (Family Stand version)43 replies | 2060 view(s)
Today, 10:33Saw him walking his dog on Shirley Drive at the weekend11 replies | 475 view(s)
Today, 09:56That's made me really nervous. Dale Stephens really needs to get a grip on the racist.8 replies | 422 view(s)
Today, 08:06Stumpy Tim replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardWell quite, which is why Corbyn is an utter irrelevance now. The country has moved on from his political position.... and the country isn't coming...2388 replies | 125454 view(s)
Today, 08:01Good point. Should be a great game, which means it will be dull and dreadful obviously30 replies | 3576 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:01When someone says "Who has farted?", it's generally them. When someone posts on NSC/twitter saying "Wikipedia shows that player X is a Brighton...19 replies | 1090 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:323-1 is perfect for me on several counts. Keep 'em out please Leicester!236 replies | 12279 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:44Thought the pre-match odds of a Leicester win at 9/2ish were ridiculous given what can happen in games like this. Quite fancied a few goals so...236 replies | 12279 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:35Newcastle's away record is very impressive to be fair - won 11, drawn 2, lost 330 replies | 3576 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:50Ulloa is back in the fray, being on the bench tonight. Fancy a cheeky bet on him as last goalscorer at odds of c10-1. The gods of football...236 replies | 12279 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:30Personally I believe it's because his positioning isn't great. I noticed on a number of occasions on Saturday that he was a couple of yards behind...62 replies | 3730 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:02Yep. Get well soon, BG.31 replies | 1174 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:00That's reminded me of something, having made the same observation as you. Is the exodus from the WSU the same as from the East? Sitting where I (and...82 replies | 4599 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:47I don't know these chaps' stories and it may be that they don't like the hostels or they may have mental problems or they are pulling a fast one but...51 replies | 1553 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:35Very good read as always and explained quite clearly to football ignoramuses like me why I used to rate their goalie but thought he was rubbish on...28 replies | 1306 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:29Usually a judgement call but there's a poor bloke who sits outside the Sainsbury's above London Road that I pass every morning on my way to the...51 replies | 1553 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:23Fair enough! He "looks" massive in Taboo and was massive in Batman. He was no 3 stone weakling in Mad Max or the Krays either.22 replies | 742 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:08I got my timing wrong with trying to pace myself beers-wise on Saturday. I can't get my head around what time to start drinking or what to have to...9 replies | 732 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:00Can I just applaud that subtle Matthew Simmons reference? Well played sir.71 replies | 7338 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:59I agree but for different reasons. I think he's the wrong build to be Bond. He's far too big and muscular. Part of Bond's charm is that he doesn't...22 replies | 742 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:36Thoroughly enjoyed it up until the last episode which I thought was a bit all over the place at times. Still good fun but the penultimate episode was...22 replies | 742 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:11The default NSC choice is Foley's: http://www.foleysny.com/14 replies | 646 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:16That's not my point though - there will always be defensive/holding midfielders who don't score many. Kayal seems to get in decent goalscoring...56 replies | 4490 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:41I think their run is perfectly sustainable. I don't mean to say they'll win every game, but I can see them playing at title winning levels from...80 replies | 7857 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:37Oh, I'm absolutely not saying he's a bad player as he's clearly not. The only real fault I would level at him, and it is being pedantic, is I've...56 replies | 4490 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:31He was outstanding last season but really hasn't stood out at all this time out. Not saying he's a bad player, just that he IS dispensable in a way...56 replies | 4490 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:27A reminder, should it be needed, of what David Blunkett said about the play-off semi-final second leg: “I’ve never experienced anything, in the...82 replies | 4599 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:26They certainly didn't want to play any earlier.26 replies | 2560 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- September 25, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Huddersfield League Cup, 1981
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- The winner at Cardiff?
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand
- Keen runner, like lots of sports
- Playing With My Kids, Association football, Cricket, Running, Various Sports, Enjoying Family Time, Music, Film, Socialising With Chums, Travel, Rugby Time With the Kids, Partaking in Various Sports
- IT Consultant, Supporting traders in an IT kind of way
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:31
- Current Activity
- Viewing Attachment
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 16
- 12:47 - Simster mentioned Danny-Boy in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.... And for the reason Danny-Boy outlines, it is an i...
- 08:32 - Simster mentioned Insider in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]... This is the post Insider should have made in ...
- 16:00 - Simster mentioned Insider in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]...l 30,000 sellouts. Insider, are there any plans...
- 10:28 - Simster mentioned Buzzer in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...y alfredmizen and Buzzer, his credentials fal...
- 10:28 - Simster mentioned alfredmizen in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...o some, especially alfredmizen and Buzzer, his cre...
- 09:52 - Simster mentioned larus in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...as we're being NICE larus, I quite enjoy readi...
- 20:40 - Lifelong Supporter quoted Simster in post Would anyone take 4 points from the Burton + Ipswich games?Regardless of how other team...
- 20:51 - the right footed denilson quoted Simster in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Is anyone else worried that ...
- 08:27 - Simster quoted Chicken Run in post Theresa Maylol she's the worst Tory perform...
- 08:25 - Simster quoted London Irish in post Theresa Maylol she's the worst Tory performe...
- 10:28 - Arthur quoted Simster in post Spurs new stadium ticket pricesSo if there is a market for ...
- 10:25 - Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo quoted Simster in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Oh CHRIST. That moron Retur...
- 08:59 - Simster quoted Stat Brother in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Make the most of the next 24 hour...
- 10:05 - Simster quoted Iggle Piggle in post Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola specifically...Lots of adjectives about Klopp be...
- 09:15 - Simster quoted MattBackHome in post Leeds vs forestJust seen that Doukara volley. Ch...
- 08:15 - Papa Lazarou quoted Simster in post New Monks Farm DevelopmentKnowing Brighton, there will...
- 08:14 - Thunder Bolt quoted Simster in post New Monks Farm DevelopmentKnowing Brighton, there will...
- 20:45 - symyjym quoted Simster in post Leeds vs forestLucky lucky Forest. Only a...
- 19:27 - Triggaaar quoted Simster in post Big points gaps in the Championship for promotionNot really. Eight points is...
- 19:12 - El Presidente quoted Simster in post Big points gaps in the Championship for promotionNot really. Eight points is...
- 19:08 - Thunder Bolt quoted Simster in post Big points gaps in the Championship for promotionNot really. Eight points is...
- 19:01 - Simster quoted B.W. in post Ulloa -transfer requestDon't we need competition...
- 18:55 - Simster quoted Badger in post World's Hardest Creature X: Group D...happy shopper" honeybadger.
- 18:36 - Simster quoted El Presidente in post Big points gaps in the Championship for promotionELEVEN points, ELEVEN points ahead...