Today, 16:48GDP measures total value of goods produced not costs and I really don't want to labour the point but I'll say again that a lot of heavyweight names...27542 replies | 1030603 view(s)
Today, 16:35Leaving the EU is no more a big deal for the UK than joining the EU was for all those countries that joined by virtue of referenda and it's no more a...27542 replies | 1030603 view(s)
Today, 16:23Yes, of course we are "dollar poorer" but that always happens when an overvalued currency gets adjusted. It does not make the UK poorer because UK...27542 replies | 1030603 view(s)
Today, 16:12You've completely missed the big point I made and that is that most representative democracies have referenda and they do it because it's a...27542 replies | 1030603 view(s)
Today, 15:54I've got to pick you up on this here. Referenda are a part of most if not all representative democracies and they work well because they are used...27542 replies | 1030603 view(s)
Today, 15:39There are lots of serious heavyweight economic institutions who believe that Sterling was hugely overvalued before Brexit and still overvalued to a...27542 replies | 1030603 view(s)
Today, 12:19Stumpy Tim replied to a thread Haye vs Bellew: Real hatred or the new Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks? in The Big BoardI know a few of the Bellews from my college days. The hatred between Bellew & Cleverly was real - I'm not hearing the same with Haye23 replies | 718 view(s)
Today, 12:16FFS. The next thing you'll be suggesting I don't wear my lucky blue T-shirt. And then what? Madness49 replies | 1430 view(s)
Today, 11:59Wozza replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardAlbion to win 3-2. Geordie Shore! Bank bank bank... Geordie Shore! Bank bank bank. (Family Stand version)85 replies | 5089 view(s)
Today, 10:33Saw him walking his dog on Shirley Drive at the weekend15 replies | 942 view(s)
Today, 09:56That's made me really nervous. Dale Stephens really needs to get a grip on the racist.8 replies | 539 view(s)
Today, 08:06Stumpy Tim replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardWell quite, which is why Corbyn is an utter irrelevance now. The country has moved on from his political position.... and the country isn't coming...2388 replies | 125488 view(s)
Today, 08:01Good point. Should be a great game, which means it will be dull and dreadful obviously30 replies | 3815 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:01When someone says "Who has farted?", it's generally them. When someone posts on NSC/twitter saying "Wikipedia shows that player X is a Brighton...19 replies | 1120 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:323-1 is perfect for me on several counts. Keep 'em out please Leicester!236 replies | 12301 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:44Thought the pre-match odds of a Leicester win at 9/2ish were ridiculous given what can happen in games like this. Quite fancied a few goals so...236 replies | 12301 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:35Newcastle's away record is very impressive to be fair - won 11, drawn 2, lost 330 replies | 3815 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:50Ulloa is back in the fray, being on the bench tonight. Fancy a cheeky bet on him as last goalscorer at odds of c10-1. The gods of football...236 replies | 12301 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:30Personally I believe it's because his positioning isn't great. I noticed on a number of occasions on Saturday that he was a couple of yards behind...62 replies | 3758 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:02Yep. Get well soon, BG.31 replies | 1181 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:00That's reminded me of something, having made the same observation as you. Is the exodus from the WSU the same as from the East? Sitting where I (and...83 replies | 4956 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:47I don't know these chaps' stories and it may be that they don't like the hostels or they may have mental problems or they are pulling a fast one but...51 replies | 1568 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:35Very good read as always and explained quite clearly to football ignoramuses like me why I used to rate their goalie but thought he was rubbish on...28 replies | 1348 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:29Usually a judgement call but there's a poor bloke who sits outside the Sainsbury's above London Road that I pass every morning on my way to the...51 replies | 1568 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:23Fair enough! He "looks" massive in Taboo and was massive in Batman. He was no 3 stone weakling in Mad Max or the Krays either.22 replies | 745 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:08I got my timing wrong with trying to pace myself beers-wise on Saturday. I can't get my head around what time to start drinking or what to have to...9 replies | 734 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:00Can I just applaud that subtle Matthew Simmons reference? Well played sir.71 replies | 7405 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:59I agree but for different reasons. I think he's the wrong build to be Bond. He's far too big and muscular. Part of Bond's charm is that he doesn't...22 replies | 745 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:36Thoroughly enjoyed it up until the last episode which I thought was a bit all over the place at times. Still good fun but the penultimate episode was...22 replies | 745 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:11The default NSC choice is Foley's: http://www.foleysny.com/14 replies | 655 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- September 25, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Huddersfield League Cup, 1981
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- The winner at Cardiff?
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand
- Keen runner, like lots of sports
- Playing With My Kids, Association football, Cricket, Running, Various Sports, Enjoying Family Time, Music, Film, Socialising With Chums, Travel, Rugby Time With the Kids, Partaking in Various Sports
- IT Consultant, Supporting traders in an IT kind of way
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:20
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Alex Neil to Rangers ?
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 16
- 15:22 - Hamilton mentioned Simster in post Crawley may bid for city status...part. Preston Park Simster It really is a shit...
- 15:17 - Simster mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Our run in...in full agreement. Tom Hark, Preston Park, I think it's fair t...
- 15:17 - Simster mentioned Mellotron in post Our run inSpot on, Mellotron. I am expecting a l...
- 21:34 - Simster mentioned Return of the Makh in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17... Give club gobshite Return of the Makh a little nudge when ...
- 20:16 - Simster mentioned Buzzer in post The Gift that keeps on Giving. Them lot of course.Buzzer, you forgot that ban...
- 19:38 - Simster mentioned Dougie in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17...vely stuff. Jog on Dougie you tiresome Nigel b...
- 14:23 - Simster mentioned Return of the Makh in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Has anyone seen Return of the Makh? I'm worried, he se...
- 13:25 - Bozza mentioned Simster in post Minutes applause...agree as I said to Simster's opening post. Al...
- 09:18 - Simster mentioned gullshark in post Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex?...ion as explained by gullshark and Bozza is a very ...
- 11:16 - The Fish quoted Simster in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleI think their run is perfect...
- 10:49 - Triggaaar quoted Simster in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleI think their run is perfect...
- 10:41 - Simster quoted The Fish in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleHuddersfield's run is terrifi...
- 10:37 - Bozza quoted Simster in post Beram Kayal... what's going on?He was outstanding last seas...
- 10:31 - Simster quoted Bozza in post Beram Kayal... what's going on?As I've said before, it se...
- 18:19 - Simster quoted edna krabappel in post Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season?Palace, obviously. Boro, because t...
- 12:56 - Simster quoted Dick Head in post Up the Villa JaspThat's a strange attitude. If ...
- 12:55 - Simster quoted Giraffe in post Up the Villa JaspThat's a strange attitude. I...
- 12:50 - Dick Head quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspI am struggling to care abou...
- 12:04 - Giraffe quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspI am struggling to care abou...
- 11:12 - hans kraay fan club quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspIf Villa - have the mentalit...
- 10:30 - Simster quoted SurreySeagulls in post Result lads !!!Not far from my bet £5 e/w on Brig...
- 10:17 - Simster quoted theroyal in post Tuesday evening Huddersfield v ReadingA moot topic I fear. We'll ge...
- 09:22 - Mellotron quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspI am struggling to care abou...