23-03-2017, 10:46So it's OK for Tories to say 'Public sector pensions are too high compared to private sector pensions, and so should be reduced accordingly.' But...85 replies | 2870 view(s)
23-03-2017, 10:24The logic of nicko31 and other critics of the public sector workers seems to be this: 'Private sector workers are treated like ****, so public sector...85 replies | 2870 view(s)
23-03-2017, 10:16What a ****ing ignorant comment, although perhaps not surprising. You obviously don't know any social workers, emergency service workers,...85 replies | 2870 view(s)
23-03-2017, 09:08Absolutely nothing! I suspect it was an attempt to turn private sector workers against public sector workers, in order to promote divide-and-rule...85 replies | 2870 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:53Fantastic result. What a start to the weekend. If we can win at Leeds tomorrow, that'll be a 9-point gap (even though they've got a game in hand)....566 replies | 57794 view(s)
16-03-2017, 17:36Peteinblack replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardI strongly suspect that a Friday or Saturday night in any army barracks town (Aldershot, Catterick, Colchester, etc) might shake your confidence in...60 replies | 4035 view(s)
14-03-2017, 09:16Peteinblack replied to a poll ** Leeds v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardI'd settle for a point from this match, hence I've opted for 2-2, and then hoping we win the following two home gains, so we tally 7 points out of...50 replies | 2358 view(s)
14-03-2017, 09:13This. Yet I wonder how many of these 14 million voted for Trump because they were persuaded that a blustering, bullshitting, billionaire businessmen...9 replies | 621 view(s)
08-03-2017, 13:03Peteinblack replied to a poll ** BHA v Derby ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardAs we're in the midst of an erratic phase, I'm predicting 2-2.58 replies | 2039 view(s)
07-03-2017, 09:50Used to be one of Julie Burchill's regular haunts, and me and Mrs Peteinblack did have the misfortune of seeing her - or rather hearing her awful...99 replies | 11520 view(s)
03-03-2017, 19:57Surprised that he's signed now, rather than at the end of the season (when he'd know what division he'd be playing in next year), but I'm absolutely...57 replies | 5685 view(s)
25-02-2017, 19:12Peteinblack replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!365 replies | 25534 view(s)
25-02-2017, 18:57Peteinblack replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardTrying to watch this via Sky (Day Pass) on PC - missing most of the game because it freezes and 'buffers' every minute :annoyed:365 replies | 25534 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Brighton v Enfield (FA Cup - 1970)
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Final 1983 vs Man Utd or Millenium Stadium (Play-off vs Brizzle City, 2004)
- Born in Lancing, but have lived in Worthing, Hove, Brighton and Leeds, before settling in Bath, Somerset. Still love Brighton though (the club and the city); it's in my blood!
- Bath, Somerset.
- Reading, Music (Indie/Punk/Goth/Reggae/Glam Rock/Hawkwind/Sabbath), Gigs, Theatre, Independent Cinema, Real Ale pubs, Curries, Cooking, Watching intelligent Crime Dramas on TV (The Killing, The Bridge, Luther, Messiah, Rebus, Sherlock, Spiral, etc).
- University Professor
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 25-03-2017 16:00
- Join Date
- 11:25 - beorhthelm quoted Peteinblack in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?So it's OK for Tories to say 'Pu...
- 10:24 - Peteinblack quoted Albumen in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?Thought so. Well I've no ide...
- 10:18 - wellquickwoody quoted Peteinblack in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?What a ****ing ignorant comment,...
- 10:16 - Peteinblack quoted wellquickwoody in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?But your job security was pretty mu...
- 09:08 - Peteinblack quoted Lord Bracknell in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?What have public sector pensions go...
- 20:40 - Coldeanseagull quoted Peteinblack in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?I strongly suspect that a Friday...
- 17:36 - Peteinblack quoted DavidRyder in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?Well they (mainly the older gen...
- 16:53 - Peteinblack quoted crodonilson in post ** Brentford v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!4-1 to the good guys. :clap: ...
- 11:39 - Albion my Albion quoted Peteinblack in post ** Lincoln v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!3 - 1 to us. Ditto https://s...
- 16:33 - Tyrone Biggums quoted Peteinblack in post Never seen such a mob of bad losersRepublicans have spent 8 years q...
- 16:27 - Nixonator quoted Peteinblack in post Never seen such a mob of bad losers:tosser: 81323
- 16:27 - Peteinblack quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Never seen such a mob of bad losersNo they wouldn't have protested. Th...
- 16:21 - Tyrone Biggums quoted Peteinblack in post Never seen such a mob of bad losersDo any of the goady twats on her...
- 16:17 - Peteinblack quoted Nixonator in post Never seen such a mob of bad losers:yawn: :tosser: