17-04-2017, 15:57Peteinblack replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardCongratulations to Chris, Tony and the lads, from sunny Bordeaux. This is one of the proudest days of my life694 replies | 38018 view(s)
15-04-2017, 13:40Peteinblack replied to a poll ** BHA v Wigan ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardWe'll go up in style by winning 4-157 replies | 2228 view(s)
11-04-2017, 06:09Wolves have been in-form recently, so I'm going for 2-2. A draw on Friday and a win against Wigan on Monday - when Huddersfield have a tough game...60 replies | 2576 view(s)
09-04-2017, 09:46One of the most sensible posts I've ever read on NSC. Agree 100%.120 replies | 8538 view(s)
08-04-2017, 18:00Peteinblack replied to a thread Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching in The Big BoardUnbelievable. A better weekend than I'd dared to hope. We're on the brink of the Promised Land, now, surely!448 replies | 48782 view(s)
02-04-2017, 09:45Peteinblack replied to a poll ** BHA v Birmingham ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardThis :ascarf:64 replies | 2236 view(s)
31-03-2017, 12:09Absolutely delighted for him - and for the team. I really feared that a heart issue would be career-ending. What great news to start the...22 replies | 2047 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Brighton v Enfield (FA Cup - 1970)
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Final 1983 vs Man Utd or Millenium Stadium (Play-off vs Brizzle City, 2004)
- Born in Lancing, but have lived in Worthing, Hove, Brighton and Leeds, before settling in Bath, Somerset. Still love Brighton though (the club and the city); it's in my blood!
- Bath, Somerset.
- Reading, Music (Indie/Punk/Goth/Reggae/Glam Rock/Hawkwind/Sabbath), Gigs, Theatre, Independent Cinema, Real Ale pubs, Curries, Cooking, Watching intelligent Crime Dramas on TV (The Killing, The Bridge, Luther, Messiah, Rebus, Sherlock, Spiral, etc).
- University Professor
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:56
- Join Date
- 09:45 - Peteinblack quoted Bognor Seagull in post ** BHA v Birmingham ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!We're on our way .... 2-1 win ...
- 11:25 - beorhthelm quoted Peteinblack in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?So it's OK for Tories to say 'Pu...
- 10:24 - Peteinblack quoted Albumen in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?Thought so. Well I've no ide...
- 10:18 - wellquickwoody quoted Peteinblack in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?What a ****ing ignorant comment,...
- 10:16 - Peteinblack quoted wellquickwoody in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?But your job security was pretty mu...
- 09:08 - Peteinblack quoted Lord Bracknell in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?What have public sector pensions go...
- 20:40 - Coldeanseagull quoted Peteinblack in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?I strongly suspect that a Friday...
- 17:36 - Peteinblack quoted DavidRyder in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?Well they (mainly the older gen...
- 16:53 - Peteinblack quoted crodonilson in post ** Brentford v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!4-1 to the good guys. :clap: ...
- 11:39 - Albion my Albion quoted Peteinblack in post ** Lincoln v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!3 - 1 to us. Ditto https://s...