Yesterday, 10:00To the right of the bloke with his fingers to his ears.... ..is it Alf Garnett?39 replies | 899 view(s)
27-04-2017, 17:33Excellent work there, really stirring!43 replies | 2365 view(s)
32 replies | 1134 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:32Pulborough makes Billingshurst look like New York :lolol:112 replies | 5966 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:27Terrible news to wake up to earlier. Liked him as a player, shame he wasn't capped more by England. Thoughts go out to everyone affected.54 replies | 2636 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:23I guess the other question is, whether anyone subscribed to Player will be grandfathered into the 'new' version (whatever that is) and if old content...34 replies | 1348 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:16This. I work with a Middlesborough fan and whilst we had a laugh about last season he's gutted at how little fight they've put up this season.106 replies | 12318 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:13Things aren't too bad mate - I've a fair few clients in Billingshurst, so i'm there fairly often (should be there more but i keep 'forgetting' to go...112 replies | 5966 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:34I started getting teary as soon as i heard the opening bars to Hoppipolla :cry:48 replies | 2628 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:20:lolol: You're not wrong!112 replies | 5966 view(s)
18-04-2017, 22:56Quite. Burnley can **** off.113 replies | 23068 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:39All that says though is that you're not good enough to win it outright, so you need another go at it :wink:81 replies | 2924 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:32Pretty sure that small minority included you as well :lolol: Also, why is it you're nowhere to be seen on here when you're playing badly, yet when...81 replies | 2924 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:03Like you guys were going to be challenging for europe this season, wasn't that a claim made by you lot? :lolol:81 replies | 2924 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:28By Newcastle and Norwich. Neither of which are what you would call 'sane' owners. Also, as you claimed earlier, it's "on the pitch that matters" -...81 replies | 2924 view(s)
81 replies | 2924 view(s)
17-04-2017, 17:49Get in!17 replies | 668 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:50They just ask the crowd if anyone fancies taking part.20 replies | 1073 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:15Scott Sterling.61 replies | 4615 view(s)
16-04-2017, 16:55I'm torn. On the one hand, it's a disgraceful dive and it shouldn't be on a football field. But..it's Celtic and no-one gives a shit about...20 replies | 1073 view(s)
15-04-2017, 20:47From the past couple of seasons, yeah - I was thinking more of the last season or two of Withdean, which I don't think have made it there yet.19 replies | 1046 view(s)
15-04-2017, 20:24I hope we keep it to a point...just the other day I started watching all the match highlights on there starting from the earliest to now - just as a...19 replies | 1046 view(s)
11-04-2017, 14:18Can she play left back?70 replies | 3935 view(s)
10-04-2017, 11:54After such an amazing weekend for our club, it's a sad way to start the week. My condolences to his family and anyone close to him. Is there...130 replies | 10560 view(s)
10-04-2017, 11:49I thought the one in the hat at the front was Elvis Costello...22 replies | 1355 view(s)
09-04-2017, 22:27Good noise doesn't win you games. Time they learned that.135 replies | 12463 view(s)
09-04-2017, 19:59Milwall are Family club of the year. That just doesn't sound right.135 replies | 12463 view(s)
07-04-2017, 20:44Grombleton replied to a thread Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI dont have any clean boxers left. Resolute stuff, but three VALUABLE points.568 replies | 42784 view(s)
07-04-2017, 13:58Yes!60 replies | 1043 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:07Grombleton replied to a thread Three Words to Capture your Emotions about Brighton's Position Now in The Big BoardRuining more underwear165 replies | 5699 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 3
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:35
- Join Date
- 20:18 - Grombleton mentioned Blue Valkyrie in post Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens...nda my point - that Blue Valkyrie claimed that Jem nee...
- 09:31 - Deleted Posts
- 09:30 - Bozza mentioned Grombleton in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 14 147 Grombleton ...
- 09:51 - Bozza mentioned Grombleton in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 6 154 Grombleton ...
- 09:51 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Bozza mentioned Grombleton in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 6 149 @Grombleton ...
- 21:56 - Bozza mentioned Grombleton in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 6 157 @Grombleton ...
- 21:55 - Deleted Posts
- 19:12 - Colonel Angus quoted Grombleton in post Seagulls PlayerI guess the other question is, ...
- 11:16 - Grombleton quoted Napper in post Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOWShow some class Brighton. g...
- 11:13 - Grombleton quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post Albion fans near County bordersHow's it all going, I must pass your ...
- 10:24 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted Grombleton in post Albion fans near County borders:lolol: You're not wrong! How'...
- 10:20 - Grombleton quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post Albion fans near County bordersNowhere area near Pulborough ..... an...
- 08:29 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted Grombleton in post Albion fans near County bordersIn a kind of 'nowhere' area of ...
- 22:56 - Grombleton quoted Mackenzie in post Some views from other forumsThat's OK, I don't like them e...
- 21:39 - Grombleton quoted Del Fenner in post 38 Years OnBut we have had plenty of days ...
- 15:34 - Return of the Makh quoted Grombleton in post 38 Years OnPretty sure that small minority...
- 15:32 - Grombleton quoted Return of the Makh in post 38 Years OnA small minority. Pretty sure that s...
- 15:11 - Return of the Makh quoted Grombleton in post 38 Years OnLike you guys were going to be ...
- 15:03 - Grombleton quoted Return of the Makh in post 38 Years OnThe only reason we are in a relegation ...
- 14:31 - Return of the Makh quoted Grombleton in post 38 Years OnBy Newcastle and Norwich. Neith...
- 14:28 - Grombleton quoted Return of the Makh in post 38 Years OnHe's only ever managed 2 clubs in the P...
- 14:22 - Return of the Makh quoted Grombleton in post 38 Years OnBased on what? He's only ever ...
- 14:12 - Grombleton quoted Return of the Makh in post 38 Years OnI'm delighted with Allardyce, he virtua...