Yesterday, 09:23lol, what? Did you even read any of the post you quoted? The reduction in education spending by the government is an attempt to create more...203 replies | 4628 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:05Lots of periods in recent history when France had very low youth unemployment - I don't suspect you were congratulating the EU then? You can actually...203 replies | 4628 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:00You seem to forget there is a difference between spending and investment. An investment now - or in 2010, as argued by people such as Vince Cable -...203 replies | 4628 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:23Then we congratulate him because it couldn't happen to a nicer man.23 replies | 2959 view(s)
22-04-2017, 11:15GingerBeerMan replied to a thread What tactics do you think we'll play next season? in The Big BoardWas Hughton dropping Stephens last night a little nudge towards Bloom to say, 'Look how much worse we play when Stephens isn't in the team'?22 replies | 762 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:01It's subjective and probably a generational thing too. All my friends (early 20s) think they look great. I can't wait to be sitting on the beach with...67 replies | 5865 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:43Was it Barnes? I bet it was Barnes.61 replies | 2684 view(s)
18-04-2017, 16:39Before the Bristol City game? That could be good36 replies | 2616 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:37Would success have been so sweet if it wasn't for him? Time to move on and start a new chapter in our history, but never forget how we fought to get...18 replies | 1504 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:35GingerBeerMan replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardBecause there are three left wing parties that split the vote vs one main centre right party.276 replies | 9027 view(s)
17-04-2017, 20:33GingerBeerMan replied to a thread I know most of you think I'm a C but I love you all. in The Big BoardJCLs? Wasn't July 2011 - your joining date - a few weeks after we won League 1?15 replies | 776 view(s)
17-04-2017, 20:31Since Duffy has been out we've taken 18 points from a possible 21. Is Hünemeier actually better than Duffy?35 replies | 3641 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:24I highly doubt he, he'd probably want at least 100k - how would that make the rest of the players at the club feel? I think we'll buy a young player...35 replies | 3641 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:17For me it was the ref blowing the whistle for a throw-in and then sprinting to leave the pitch when he realised the game was never going to get...23 replies | 1545 view(s)
17-04-2017, 17:49Ahh **** it7 replies | 404 view(s)
17-04-2017, 17:43I'm now cheering for Huddersfield, I'd love to see them catch Newcastle and join us in the Premier League. A proper side who play exciting pressing...7 replies | 404 view(s)
15-04-2017, 07:28Damn, threads like this make you realise how much of a **** some of our fans really are. There is so much hatred for this kid shown in this thread...81 replies | 7158 view(s)
13-04-2017, 17:35Taken from another site, some more info on the bomb: The bomb is equivalent to around 11 TNT, while the bomb that dropped on Hiroshima is around...66 replies | 3873 view(s)
12-04-2017, 18:32Who is his dad?24 replies | 1981 view(s)
11-04-2017, 12:48GingerBeerMan replied to a poll If Fulham had offered £2.75m for Lewis Dunk, would you have accepted? in The Big BoardIs dunk the best defender we've produced? What about Cook91 replies | 9006 view(s)
10-04-2017, 16:30Murray last kick of the game vs Birmingham away.56 replies | 2866 view(s)
09-04-2017, 06:55GingerBeerMan replied to a thread Would getting us promoted to the PL make Hughton our greatest ever manager? in The Big BoardNo it doesn't, but money spent in the correct way certainly goes a long way. The myth that we work with significantly less resources than other top...70 replies | 5063 view(s)
08-04-2017, 18:47GingerBeerMan replied to a thread Would getting us promoted to the PL make Hughton our greatest ever manager? in The Big BoardHuge difference in resources? We lost £25m last year..70 replies | 5063 view(s)
08-04-2017, 15:48I'm not surprised, beeping your horn at someone trying to pull out of a junction is at least a minor.65 replies | 2895 view(s)
08-04-2017, 06:53'Not going to happen' and 'mathematically possible' are two different things. You asked why it's not mathematically possible, and the answer is...43 replies | 4536 view(s)
07-04-2017, 21:37Not many would come close, certainly not Pocognoli. That's not a slight on Poc, it's just Bridge really was that good.29 replies | 3348 view(s)
07-04-2017, 16:15GingerBeerMan replied to a thread Disallowed penalty/goal for Newcastle last night... in The Big BoardA clear penalty is still subjective, the enforcement of this rule is not, therefore they're not the same occurance.69 replies | 2766 view(s)
07-04-2017, 07:22GingerBeerMan replied to a thread Using Books For Reference - Encyclopedias Dictionaries Atlases etc. in The Big BoardI'm also 24 and don't read books at all - just can't find the time. I do spend about an hour a day on Wikipedia though, researching interesting...36 replies | 742 view(s)
07-04-2017, 06:18This is a ****ing joke. The war in Syria would be long over by now if America hadn't got involved by filling the country with weapons which...85 replies | 3998 view(s)
06-04-2017, 21:43GingerBeerMan replied to a thread Scientists have detected an atmosphere around an Earth-like planet for the first time. in The Big BoardAlways wondered this. Oxygen is harmful to most things on this planet, it just so happens we need it. There is also life on earth that survives at...34 replies | 1229 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Tesco :(
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:49
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned GingerBeerMan in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...fypigeon 192844 12 GingerBeerMan 142170 8 darters74 ...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned GingerBeerMan in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 4100 2 GingerBeerMan ...
- 13:50 - Stat Brother mentioned GingerBeerMan in post Chris O'Grady Signs for an Undisclosed Fee (Updated)... about Baldock with GingerBeerMan on the Ulloa thread,...
- 22:30 - Bozza mentioned GingerBeerMan in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 9 257 GingerBeerMan ...
- 09:44 - larus quoted GingerBeerMan in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainYou seem to forget there is a diff...
- 09:43 - beorhthelm quoted GingerBeerMan in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainGovernment spending is not a black...
- 09:35 - Soulman quoted GingerBeerMan in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Againlol, what? Did you even read any o...
- 09:27 - Soulman quoted GingerBeerMan in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Againlol, what? Did you even read any o...
- 09:27 - Herr Tubthumper quoted GingerBeerMan in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Againlol, what? Did you even read any o...
- 09:23 - GingerBeerMan quoted Soulman in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainYou obviously feel that the ...
- 09:17 - Soulman quoted GingerBeerMan in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Again84591 Lots of periods in recent h...
- 09:05 - GingerBeerMan quoted Soulman in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainThe French vote today, inclu...
- 09:00 - GingerBeerMan quoted larus in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWhat is it with the leftie...
- 08:40 - Stat Brother quoted GingerBeerMan in post Our Manager works hard.Then we congratulate him because i...
- 08:23 - GingerBeerMan quoted Stat Brother in post Our Manager works hard.Hang on, as Barca are in town wha...
- 11:19 - PILTDOWN MAN quoted GingerBeerMan in post What tactics do you think we'll play next season?Was Hughton dropping Stephens last...
- 11:15 - GingerBeerMan quoted PILTDOWN MAN in post What tactics do you think we'll play next season?Stevens or a very similar type of...
- 07:03 - The Clamp quoted GingerBeerMan in post Rampion Wind FarmIt's subjective and probably a gen...
- 07:01 - GingerBeerMan quoted indy3050 in post Rampion Wind FarmStarted putting the turbines ...