19-02-2017, 08:47He's a coward. That's all. It defines everything he does. The least hard 'hard man' ever104 replies | 11108 view(s)
17-02-2017, 15:11aolstudios replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardThey massively supported him prior to & during the election1502 replies | 42078 view(s)
14-02-2017, 09:48If only he'd shown that much aggression on the pitch13 replies | 1070 view(s)
36 replies | 4101 view(s)
11-02-2017, 20:09Yep. As I said, still rusty. He was much better than the last couple of games but he made a lot of mistakes today43 replies | 4058 view(s)
11-02-2017, 18:45Stockers - 7.5 Pocognoli - 6.5 Bruno - 6 still rusty Dunk - 8 Duffy - 7 Sidwell - 8.5 - MotM Stephens - 6.5 rusty too March - 8...43 replies | 4058 view(s)
10-02-2017, 18:34Well aware of that. It's standard Bullingdon behaviour, nevertheless51 replies | 2694 view(s)
10-02-2017, 18:07Standard Bullingdon behaviour51 replies | 2694 view(s)
09-02-2017, 13:06This It's also not a new claim51 replies | 4113 view(s)
56 replies | 3806 view(s)
04-02-2017, 21:13Spot. The ****. On55 replies | 3718 view(s)
04-02-2017, 19:27Gradually...55 replies | 3718 view(s)
04-02-2017, 18:45Spot on. & learning as he goes Reckon he's being handled just about right55 replies | 3718 view(s)
03-02-2017, 09:51Stockdale 6 Bruno 5 Duffy 6.5 Dunk 5.5 - loses a mark for the cards Pocognoli 5 Knockaert 4 Kayal 5 Norwood 4 Murphy 4.5 Murray 5.537 replies | 2153 view(s)
31-01-2017, 16:28Yep, bent as bent can be59 replies | 3724 view(s)
31-01-2017, 15:59aolstudios replied to a thread 5 killed and many injured in shooting at mosque in Quebec, Canada in The Big BoardSo you agree with me? It wasn't 'fighting fire with fire' or 'war'. He's just a sad pathetic terrorist. Like Isis?..85 replies | 3402 view(s)
31-01-2017, 15:51aolstudios replied to a thread 5 killed and many injured in shooting at mosque in Quebec, Canada in The Big BoardHow is gunning down innocent people at prayer 'fighting fire with fire' or 'war', you horrible little ****nut? That's what Isis do & this is no better85 replies | 3402 view(s)
185 replies | 24270 view(s)
26-01-2017, 15:13You heard this from the player personally?213 replies | 24521 view(s)
148 replies | 11842 view(s)
25-01-2017, 08:27Stockers 9 - MoM we just expect those 3 or 4 crucial game savers now Goldson 6 Pocognoli 6.5 Duffy 8.5 Dunk 8 Knockers 8 Stephens 7.5 ...41 replies | 3380 view(s)
24-01-2017, 10:07Absolutely. But highly desirable...1002 replies | 101404 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- v barnsley - 5 Dec 1970 (I was very, very young!)
- Favourite Albion player:
- mark lawrenson
- Best Albion experience:
- hillingdon borough 20.11.71 / doncaster 6.8.11
- Amex season ticket location:
- north stand
- music, hedonism, footie
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:20
- Join Date
- 13:29 - aolstudios quoted Hugo Rune in post Wigan Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Yes. Norwood & Sidwell are bu...
- 15:01 - aolstudios quoted looney in post For all those with either a positive or negative opinion of Donald TrumpAs the standing joke on the...
- 15:41 - aolstudios quoted looney in post For all those with either a positive or negative opinion of Donald TrumpNo he doesn't, and he apolo...
- 21:29 - LVGull quoted aolstudios in post 8 managers tapped up by the Telegraph8 is Warnock, isn't it Not sur...
- 21:28 - aolstudios quoted LVGull in post 8 managers tapped up by the TelegraphManager 1 Ex-Premier Leagu...
- 13:38 - aolstudios quoted spring hall convert in post The Live Music threadI looked at the WGT link and am massivel...
- 17:46 - aolstudios quoted cheshunt seagull in post Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres?Interesting how ignorance, narcissism...