19-02-2017, 08:47He's a coward. That's all. It defines everything he does. The least hard 'hard man' ever106 replies | 11510 view(s)
17-02-2017, 15:11aolstudios replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardThey massively supported him prior to & during the election1502 replies | 43932 view(s)
14-02-2017, 09:48If only he'd shown that much aggression on the pitch13 replies | 1076 view(s)
36 replies | 4127 view(s)
11-02-2017, 20:09Yep. As I said, still rusty. He was much better than the last couple of games but he made a lot of mistakes today43 replies | 4079 view(s)
11-02-2017, 18:45Stockers - 7.5 Pocognoli - 6.5 Bruno - 6 still rusty Dunk - 8 Duffy - 7 Sidwell - 8.5 - MotM Stephens - 6.5 rusty too March - 8...43 replies | 4079 view(s)
10-02-2017, 18:34Well aware of that. It's standard Bullingdon behaviour, nevertheless51 replies | 2718 view(s)
10-02-2017, 18:07Standard Bullingdon behaviour51 replies | 2718 view(s)
09-02-2017, 13:06This It's also not a new claim51 replies | 4139 view(s)
56 replies | 3819 view(s)
04-02-2017, 21:13Spot. The ****. On55 replies | 3767 view(s)
04-02-2017, 19:27Gradually...55 replies | 3767 view(s)
04-02-2017, 18:45Spot on. & learning as he goes Reckon he's being handled just about right55 replies | 3767 view(s)
03-02-2017, 09:51Stockdale 6 Bruno 5 Duffy 6.5 Dunk 5.5 - loses a mark for the cards Pocognoli 5 Knockaert 4 Kayal 5 Norwood 4 Murphy 4.5 Murray 5.537 replies | 2176 view(s)
31-01-2017, 16:28Yep, bent as bent can be59 replies | 3740 view(s)
31-01-2017, 15:59aolstudios replied to a thread 5 killed and many injured in shooting at mosque in Quebec, Canada in The Big BoardSo you agree with me? It wasn't 'fighting fire with fire' or 'war'. He's just a sad pathetic terrorist. Like Isis?..85 replies | 3470 view(s)
31-01-2017, 15:51aolstudios replied to a thread 5 killed and many injured in shooting at mosque in Quebec, Canada in The Big BoardHow is gunning down innocent people at prayer 'fighting fire with fire' or 'war', you horrible little ****nut? That's what Isis do & this is no better85 replies | 3470 view(s)
185 replies | 24401 view(s)
26-01-2017, 15:13You heard this from the player personally?213 replies | 24607 view(s)
148 replies | 11893 view(s)
25-01-2017, 08:27Stockers 9 - MoM we just expect those 3 or 4 crucial game savers now Goldson 6 Pocognoli 6.5 Duffy 8.5 Dunk 8 Knockers 8 Stephens 7.5 ...41 replies | 3401 view(s)
24-01-2017, 10:07Absolutely. But highly desirable...1002 replies | 101563 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- v barnsley - 5 Dec 1970 (I was very, very young!)
- Favourite Albion player:
- mark lawrenson
- Best Albion experience:
- hillingdon borough 20.11.71 / doncaster 6.8.11
- Amex season ticket location:
- north stand
- music, hedonism, footie
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 06:26
- Join Date
- 09:52 - aolstudios quoted Mellotron in post IF (and its a big IF) we were to get promoted to the Premier League this season....Wahey! Point remains that Pala...
- 21:13 - aolstudios quoted Bring back Bryan wade!! in post IF (and its a big IF) we were to get promoted to the Premier League this season....2 questions: Question 1: How many of t...
- 19:40 - matbha quoted aolstudios in post Vicente Has Left The BuildingSentiment says yes, head says n...
- 18:59 - aolstudios quoted CAPTAIN GREALISH in post Vicente Has Left The Buildingthe best player ever to put on the sh...
- 18:51 - aolstudios quoted hove born&bred in post Caroline Lucas NOT guiltyHeeeererrrrrreeeeee'ssssss Timmy :ch...
- 15:28 - aolstudios quoted Horton's halftime iceberg in post Anyone going to heckle our* supposed MP as she stands trial in court on criminal charges..Perhaps he was won over by the defences argume...
- 14:36 - Horton's halftime iceberg quoted aolstudios in post Anyone going to heckle our* supposed MP as she stands trial in court on criminal charges..Just popped out of my office to...
- 10:01 - Herr Tubthumper quoted aolstudios in post Vicente Has Left The BuildingWithout a doubt. I've been wa...
- 09:52 - aolstudios quoted gripper stebson in post Vicente Has Left The BuildingProbably the best player we ever had...
- 10:25 - aolstudios quoted wellquickwoody in post 96 deaths at Hillesborough but what about Bradford and the Ibrox disaster?As far as I am aware, questions wer...
- 20:51 - aolstudios quoted Dan Aitch in post 96 deaths at Hillesborough but what about Bradford and the Ibrox disaster?Which one remained unresolved ...
- 15:57 - aolstudios quoted fat old seagull in post 96 deaths at Hillesborough but what about Bradford and the Ibrox disaster?Or the Titanic, not to mention Bambi...
- 23:07 - seagullmouse quoted aolstudios in post Player ratings vs Charlton (H)no you don't Don't be daft. ...
- 18:09 - aolstudios quoted seagullmouse in post Player ratings vs Charlton (H)Just a thought. But I reckon you ...
- 18:06 - aolstudios quoted Bakero in post Kev the revHe'll be all over it the ne...