Today, 19:09I've got just one word for you. PREMIERSHIP.2434 replies | 139756 view(s)
Today, 17:19I thought it was pretty evenly matched. I can't see Wednesday not being in the playoffs again. The question is whether we'll both be in the playoffs...99 replies | 14131 view(s)
Today, 17:13Hamilton replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveToffee anyone?191 replies | 11959 view(s)
Today, 13:12Definitely came off March last. It seemed really odd to me that people around me were shouting for a corner. Clearly a goal kick.17 replies | 724 view(s)
Today, 00:59Pogue Mahone replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardJust got in. That was IMMENSE. There was a thread recently about the most mental you've gone for an Albion goal at the Amex. Well, tonight was up...456 replies | 27227 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:43I'm expecting a performance that will result in 3 points for the Albion. Whether its a good performance or a not so good one, I don't care. I've...102 replies | 6181 view(s)
19-01-2017, 18:59Concentrate on your hobbies. Fighting The Labour Party's present course is like trying to chop down an oak tree with a carrot.25719 replies | 928180 view(s)
19-01-2017, 18:52And to think I supported this man. Labour are dead to me.25719 replies | 928180 view(s)
19-01-2017, 14:04Hamilton replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / Archive"I was so delighted on Saturday when Preston beat you 2-0 because maybe that was a kick in the bollocks everyone deserved..." or rather... I...191 replies | 11959 view(s)
19-01-2017, 11:17Here http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf it says that this is about "unacceptable...17 replies | 1002 view(s)
19-01-2017, 11:10Plymouth have been doing very well since he left them.3 replies | 532 view(s)
19-01-2017, 11:04Not much chance in the darts scenario. You've got the potential for a tonne of balls in the way when it comes to snooker.33 replies | 1471 view(s)
18-01-2017, 18:30Rob Ellison FLAG anyone?112 replies | 6203 view(s)
18-01-2017, 16:46That is a whole new thread!!!139 replies | 5930 view(s)
18-01-2017, 16:44Black flip-flops!139 replies | 5930 view(s)
18-01-2017, 16:31I didn't get anything at the time. I don't propose to apply for a stone/tile now. If you were involved in any way in saving the club, then you...67 replies | 3533 view(s)
18-01-2017, 16:21When I go I want the team to play in black armbands. Just black armbands mind you. No shorts, shirts, boots etc.139 replies | 5930 view(s)
18-01-2017, 16:17Good grief!112 replies | 6203 view(s)
16-01-2017, 15:25So why do you do it? Unbelievably hypocritical.25719 replies | 928180 view(s)
16-01-2017, 09:34I love the line, "He has no Masonic friends that he knows about as yet." I hope he isn't confronted with a bunch of people that in reality, he...32 replies | 2589 view(s)
16-01-2017, 09:31I'm here, but not on this thread anymore. I feel there's little point in contributing to the thread at the moment - the same old arguments are...25719 replies | 928180 view(s)
15-01-2017, 23:49Bah. There you go. C'est la vie.18691 replies | 638639 view(s)
15-01-2017, 21:14I am getting rid of Virgin and going Freeview now that I have Eurosport Player. Are you saying I am not going to lose the Bike Channel?18691 replies | 638639 view(s)
14-01-2017, 19:33I am always dismayed at posts like this one. So disrespectful. I'm sure that PNE very much hope they will play us again, and that we'll both have...81 replies | 10961 view(s)
13-01-2017, 20:11Or perhaps fabulously.166 replies | 10968 view(s)
13-01-2017, 15:47I was just about to post that this was clearly a spoof, but you have provided the evidence, Buzzer. Seriously, MZ, 'What is wrong with some...12 replies | 702 view(s)
13-01-2017, 15:05Just listened to the new XX album, and loved it - which is always a good sign on first listen. I'm glad they've moved on, the second album seemed a...92 replies | 2087 view(s)
13-01-2017, 14:43I would have thought it was pretty clear. Think 'Anglo Saxon adjective.'166 replies | 10968 view(s)
13-01-2017, 11:27Get your phone number OFF the forum.24 replies | 1184 view(s)
13-01-2017, 11:11Yep, I'll give you that. I hadn't watched the video (my post was just about his comments) but have now. There's no way I'd go up the inside of those...18691 replies | 638639 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- 1977 v Blackburn Rovers
- Favourite Albion player:
- Garry Nelson
- Best Albion experience:
- Seeing the Eintracht Frankfurt flag at Fans United and realising we would survive
Either that wallpaper goes or I do
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:19
- Join Date
- 16:30 - Hamilton mentioned ATFC Seagull in post Sam Allardyce to be interviewed for the Wolves job...ittle too high then ATFC Seagull and Easy 10 In othe...
- 16:30 - Hamilton mentioned Easy 10 in post Sam Allardyce to be interviewed for the Wolves job...en ATFC Seagull and Easy 10 In other jobs, in t...
- 14:20 - Hamilton mentioned banjo in post Cycling geeks...hanks so much. For banjo and Bold Seagull to ...
- 14:20 - Hamilton mentioned Bold Seagull in post Cycling geeks...uch. For banjo and Bold Seagull to suffer to such ma...
- 09:38 - Bold Seagull mentioned Hamilton in post Cycling geeks... met Pogue Mahone Hamilton and TrickyOne then ...
- 04:36 - BadFish quoted Hamilton in post Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club."I was so delighted on Saturd...
- 16:46 - Hamilton quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Applauding fans who have passed awayI would make sure one-game contracts are g...
- 16:44 - Hamilton quoted pearl in post Applauding fans who have passed awayno boots?????? shirley not...
- 16:33 - mejonaNO12 aka riskit quoted Hamilton in post Applauding fans who have passed awayWhen I go I want the team to ...
- 16:30 - pearl quoted Hamilton in post Applauding fans who have passed awayWhen I go I want the team to ...
- 21:34 - GoldWithFalmer quoted Hamilton in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.I'm here, but not on this thr...
- 10:51 - 1066familyman quoted Hamilton in post To all NSC FreemasonsI love the line, "He has no M...
- 09:32 - alfredmizen quoted Hamilton in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.I'm here, but not on this thr...
- 09:31 - Hamilton quoted GoldWithFalmer in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Maybe in the latter stages of the t...
- 22:38 - ferring seagull quoted Hamilton in post Reading v QPRSorry, but I've just spat my ...
- 22:17 - Hamilton quoted ferring seagull in post Reading v QPRAbsolutely ! I don't know why the...
- 20:30 - Hamilton quoted clippedgull in post Snow Socks - a must for driving on snow and ice.It will be gone by the morning! ...