About Gary Gurr
- First Albion game:
- Can't remeber it was so long ago
- Favourite Albion player:
- CMS for his work rate
- Best Albion experience:
- Opening day at the Amex
- Amex season ticket location:
- Teenager trapped in an Old Git's body
- Other than BHAFC - photography and music
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 06-10-2015 22:04
- Join Date
- 19:19 - Megazone quoted Gary Gurr in post Is anybody else finding this dick swinging competition between NSC and Naylor #Cringe?I didn't think there was a big...
- 14:53 - Cian quoted Gary Gurr in post 01273 numbers to be dialled in full locally from OctoberIs there any difference in cos...
- 13:11 - Gary Gurr quoted Barrel of Fun in post 01273 numbers to be dialled in full locally from OctoberMy grandfather used to answer "Wor...
- 12:59 - Gary Gurr quoted Pevenseagull in post Generate your own Nike-themed Albion mission statementhttp://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x...
- 22:02 - timco quoted Gary Gurr in post Screw you, Sainsbury'sI was mistaken it's not on boo...
- 20:56 - beorhthelm quoted Gary Gurr in post Screw you, Sainsbury'sCertainly the case at Asda , a...
- 20:40 - Gary Gurr quoted BLOCK F in post Screw you, Sainsbury'sDon't think so.We buy a load...
- 18:21 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Gary Gurr in post Screw you, Sainsbury'sI seem to recall that the gove...
- 17:35 - BLOCK F quoted Gary Gurr in post Screw you, Sainsbury'sI seem to recall that the gove...
- 13:32 - Gary Gurr quoted Dan Aitch in post Screw you, Sainsbury'sThey've gone from giving the '...
- 19:11 - Gary Gurr quoted HawkTheSeagull in post Eastbourne Utd FA Vase semi-final 2nd leg (2-2) Sat 5 April 3pm KOEastbourne were atrocious in the fi...