25-04-2017, 11:17Well done JCFG, worked for me to.28 replies | 654 view(s)
24-04-2017, 14:55How many burqas do you see where you live? When I was living in Luton I saw it being worn almost everyday. I didn't like it, In fact it used to scare...160 replies | 4947 view(s)
24-04-2017, 07:12They will start rounding on Le Penn now to make sure she doesn't win, amazing really when all she wants to do is protect her countries borders....160 replies | 4947 view(s)
24-04-2017, 06:55Obviously the French public can see something you can't, same with Brexit here. The EU has helped to ruin some countries financially, now they ruin...160 replies | 4947 view(s)
24-04-2017, 06:38Fk all of them, sooner we do this election and do a hard Brexit the better, I'm bored of it now. Can't be doing with this remoaning any longer.220 replies | 5858 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:17You have missed nothing, how many people who call her far right, racist have actually listened to what she has to say. She speaks common sense. The...160 replies | 4947 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:39Pathetic isn't it. Labour still treating people like idiots. I too will never vote for the labour party again. Blair ruined our country, and left...220 replies | 5858 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:21Same here.220 replies | 5858 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:06Manufacturing that is the key here, we need this more than anything else. We have enough supermarkets & coffee shops.220 replies | 5858 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:40About time we all started taking responsibility and think about paying a bit more for our healthcare, cut back on the waste, and put a plan in place...220 replies | 5858 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:29It's how the EU stop countries leaving, once your in their pockets you can never ever leave, and that's how they want it. They keep the people at the...220 replies | 5858 view(s)
23-04-2017, 06:55bashlsdir replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardThere was another thread on this too, yes I will definitely be getting the stickers. May be we can all do swaps on NSC.40 replies | 3452 view(s)
23-04-2017, 06:51Looks like it is re-opening in May. Remember going down there in the early 80's as a kid, fond memories. They have restored the pools to how they...31 replies | 1679 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:30Watching final score, enjoying see our name at the top with the P216 replies | 10553 view(s)
22-04-2017, 13:58Seems to me a lot of Labour supporters want a free lunch. Stop living in this Corbyn idealistic dream land, the government doesn't have enough money....465 replies | 14090 view(s)
22-04-2017, 13:37There isn't any deal if you vote for the Lib Dems, they just want to reverse the result, and so would the Labour party given half a chance. Going to...465 replies | 14090 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:37What's wrong with higher taxation to help for the services that we all use?465 replies | 14090 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:25But that's OK because his name isn't Nigel Farage, this is why the left in some parts have become so hypocritical. Where are the protests? That's OK...465 replies | 14090 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:45You know what the problem is, we just don't know how good we really have it in this country compared to others. There are opportunities, there are...465 replies | 14090 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:57What's the point. As Marshy says remain classy. Don't gloat it might backfire, like it did with hudds supporter I know who kept saying they play like...106 replies | 12268 view(s)
20-04-2017, 07:35Think May has done a good job all things considered. Listening to Corbyn on the radio at the start of his rally, sounded like something from the...465 replies | 14090 view(s)
19-04-2017, 02:12Fing politics, 7 weeks of having to listen to winging pricks like Farron and Corbyn telling everyone how unfair everything is. Bullshite leaflets...465 replies | 14090 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:16bashlsdir replied to a thread Who's gonna buy the Panini sticker album next season??? in The Big BoardI'm definitely in.21 replies | 789 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:43Great news this, especially that side of the port because it has so much potential. Only takes a development like this to get everything else going...93 replies | 8345 view(s)
13-04-2017, 10:50bashlsdir replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardTwo wins and a draw for certain, 100% with 5 to play.108 replies | 9045 view(s)
07-04-2017, 12:47Your better off being totally ignorant about all things politics. You waste so much energy getting wound up about things these days, it becomes a...76 replies | 2526 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:39So no more investment ever? If I'm honest, I'm getting fing bored of listening to people in suits. This country will not end because of brexit.31150 replies | 1212763 view(s)
06-04-2017, 02:51£52bn before the EU will talk and absolutely no ideas on how they got to that figure. Says it all about the EU really, and people honestly thought if...31150 replies | 1212763 view(s)
05-04-2017, 13:47bashlsdir replied to a poll The big issues - how do you stand on the Great Blue v Red passport debate in The Big BoardIt will end eventually. We need a system fit for the future and treats everyone the same. Free movement has been abused. It's a stupid idea.98 replies | 3441 view(s)
05-04-2017, 13:30bashlsdir replied to a poll The big issues - how do you stand on the Great Blue v Red passport debate in The Big BoardLike I said earlier, my wife studied In France for her degree. She was living with an American and Australian at the time, they managed to get there....98 replies | 3441 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 02:46
- Join Date
- 07:04 - El Presidente mentioned bashlsdir in post All those that voted UKIP in the Local Elections, will you vote again?...can't be right, as bashlsdir said that UKIP's pol...
- 10:16 - Simster mentioned bashlsdir in post Thousands of Romanians and Bulgarians spotted at the borderssomerset and bashlsdir, do you know what th...
- 15:27 - DavidinSouthampton quoted bashlsdir in post French presidential election.How many burqas do you see whe...
- 15:21 - Triggaaar quoted bashlsdir in post General Election - first pollIs this a wind up https://www...
- 14:55 - bashlsdir quoted DavidinSouthampton in post French presidential election.A total lack of representation for ethn...
- 07:45 - daveinprague quoted bashlsdir in post French presidential election.They will start rounding on Le...
- 07:12 - bashlsdir quoted Soulman in post French presidential election.I think the French want chan...
- 07:03 - Soulman quoted bashlsdir in post French presidential election.Obviously the French public ca...
- 06:55 - bashlsdir quoted nicko31 in post French presidential election.Think its not a good outcome...
- 20:17 - bashlsdir quoted dingodan in post French presidential election.I've heard Le Pen speak afew ...
- 10:44 - Soulman quoted bashlsdir in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainPathetic isn't it. Labour stil...
- 10:43 - GoldWithFalmer quoted bashlsdir in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainPathetic isn't it. Labour stil...
- 10:39 - bashlsdir quoted The Spanish in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainIf anyone thinks no one sees thr...
- 09:21 - bashlsdir quoted Soulman in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainYou obviously feel that the ...
- 09:06 - bashlsdir quoted Hampster Gull in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainGrowing the economy is the only wa...
- 08:45 - Kalimantan Gull quoted bashlsdir in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainAbout time we all started taki...
- 08:40 - bashlsdir quoted Kalimantan Gull in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainIts probably because despite all of ...
- 08:29 - bashlsdir quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainI understand your desire to stay in...
- 06:55 - bashlsdir quoted strings in post Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kidsOh my God. The Panini stick...
- 14:34 - Is it PotG? quoted bashlsdir in post Todays Championship FIXTURESWatching final score, enjoying...
- 13:39 - Triggaaar quoted bashlsdir in post General Election - first pollThere isn't any deal if you vo...
- 13:37 - bashlsdir quoted Triggaaar in post General Election - first pollWhy don't you like Corbyn? I d...