Yesterday, 10:10That maybe true, however the soundbite that the "Tories can be trusted with the economy and Labour can't " is equally misleading. But it is this...218 replies | 5272 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:54There will never be any proof. The current state of the economy is apparently still Labour's fault, even after 7 years of Tory management to put it...218 replies | 5272 view(s)
21-04-2017, 21:44Tribute and Proper Job tonight. neither appropriately named for this evening's game. So will finish off with an Old Peculiar.13 replies | 385 view(s)
20-04-2017, 17:29Uh_huh_him replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardThat is quite brilliant. Thank you76 replies | 3764 view(s)
17-04-2017, 23:26Well said. Player of the season for me. 4 goals in 5 since the break. He's seen us home. Legend.62 replies | 9733 view(s)
17-04-2017, 22:53My uncle Dave. The greatest man who ever lived Didn't make it to Falmer. I raise a glass to him at every game. Dave White. RIP Xx79 replies | 4694 view(s)
17-04-2017, 22:48Uh_huh_him replied to a thread The Bank Holiday Monday Phoning In Sick Tomorrow Promotion Drinking Thread in The Big Board**** I'm pissed. What a day Thank **** I booked this week off8 replies | 262 view(s)
17-04-2017, 21:52In the past 5 seasons I have seen opportunities like the one Glenn scored today, fall to our forwards time and time again. Few if any have gone...62 replies | 9733 view(s)
12-04-2017, 12:33Uh_huh_him replied to a poll Premature Poll: Who do you want to go up with BHAFC and NUFC? in The Big BoardYep This75 replies | 2631 view(s)
12-04-2017, 12:24Uh_huh_him replied to a thread Is anybody still worried that we will not get automatic promotion? in The Big BoardWhen the team follow the manager's credo, we achieve great things. One game at a time Focus on what's in front of you Don't get too...175 replies | 10998 view(s)
43 replies | 4170 view(s)
11-04-2017, 15:55I thought beambacks had to be agreed between the two clubs and weren't always possible. I assume if the club wanted to show a live sky game they...43 replies | 4170 view(s)
11-04-2017, 11:19Uh_huh_him replied to a thread End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner. in The Big BoardI din't think I was being overly optimistic when doing this.64 replies | 5716 view(s)
11-04-2017, 11:06Hughton will want the title. He won't rest players for next season and miss out on winning the championship.48 replies | 2742 view(s)
10-04-2017, 12:09Hoops owed us one for the Calde challenge. Is that one finally chalked off now?49 replies | 2971 view(s)
08-04-2017, 18:03And it's getting better ...51 replies | 4963 view(s)
08-04-2017, 16:44I can't make the Bristol game, ever since sky moved it to an evening kick off. I thought the possibility of the promotion party being at the Wigan...51 replies | 4963 view(s)
08-04-2017, 15:57Uh_huh_him replied to a thread Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching in The Big BoardIt's all about who's going to win the league now. Come On Wednesday!!448 replies | 48161 view(s)
07-04-2017, 18:22Uh_huh_him replied to a thread Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardMaybe thinking of th 4 casualties at Massive?568 replies | 42140 view(s)
06-04-2017, 15:12Impossible to be champions Maximum points 17/4 = 92 Minimum points Newc 84 + possible 9 pts from remaining 3 games = 93 Possible to be...12 replies | 1099 view(s)
06-04-2017, 11:54Same here.. Unlikely now though.. We would need to win all three and Huddersfield get no more than two points from Forest and Preston.208 replies | 17443 view(s)
05-04-2017, 06:14This. That's why I'm so certain. It's not the points or the relative difficulty of the run ins. It is down to how Hughton will set us up for...68 replies | 6327 view(s)
05-04-2017, 05:38Stockdale 7. Had more to do than on Saturday and he handled it all comfortably. Shame about the goal. Not his fault Bruno 7.5. Glad to have him...47 replies | 3098 view(s)
04-04-2017, 23:32No it's not mathematically certain yet and won't be for a while. Realistically Huddersfield have to go out to win every game now. In theory they...213 replies | 12882 view(s)
04-04-2017, 21:22So much pressure on Huddersfield now. The games in hand are must win. And even then they have to make up 7 points on us from 4 away and 2 home...68 replies | 6327 view(s)
04-04-2017, 17:15Disappointed that Bruno didn't win it last year. He won't win it this year either. Still at least he's in with a shout for next year. What a...105 replies | 4389 view(s)
03-04-2017, 16:29The last evening kick off of the year. (Hopefully) I fully expect CH to set up to get after them early on. I will be amazed if Hemed and March in...28 replies | 2756 view(s)
02-04-2017, 19:33I've given him a 6.5 for an hour, just above average. For 2 threatening corners, a decent shot on target from an awkward position. I've given Solly...41 replies | 4250 view(s)
02-04-2017, 07:11Thanks Reluctantly placed mine on there now.. There had better be a tv showing the game at my step-sister's wedding reception..176 replies | 15434 view(s)
01-04-2017, 21:03Stockdale 6 - not much to do. A wobble off a corner at the end of the first half. Could have been costly Rosenior 5 - Bruno back ASAP please! ...41 replies | 4250 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 12:31
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Uh_huh_him in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16... mistahclarke 0 2 Uh_huh_him 0 13 countryman 0 3...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Uh_huh_him in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1825 2 Uh_huh_him ...
- 10:14 - Soulman quoted Uh_huh_him in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainThere will never be any proof. ...
- 10:10 - Uh_huh_him quoted beorhthelm in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Againpoint is this soundbite that "T...
- 09:54 - Uh_huh_him quoted Soulman in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWhat proof do you have that ...
- 12:33 - Uh_huh_him quoted hans kraay fan club in post Premature Poll: Who do you want to go up with BHAFC and NUFC?1. Fulham - great away day, decent club,...
- 16:01 - Uh_huh_him quoted hans kraay fan club in post Concourses after WiganA special beam-back arrangement is only ...
- 15:56 - hans kraay fan club quoted Uh_huh_him in post Concourses after WiganI thought beambacks had to be a...
- 11:16 - Peter Grummit quoted Uh_huh_him in post Injury Update?Hughton will want the title. ...
- 18:22 - Uh_huh_him quoted Don Tmatter in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***What burn-out last year?, though...
- 19:33 - Uh_huh_him quoted Machiavelli in post Player ratings vs Blackburn (h)I'm not a hater, but I still can...
- 10:18 - Machiavelli quoted Uh_huh_him in post Player ratings vs Blackburn (h)Skalak 6.5. - the haters will ...
- 07:41 - portlock seagull quoted Uh_huh_him in post Ticket for final two home games.Thanks Reluctantly placed mine...
- 07:11 - Uh_huh_him quoted kingcole in post Ticket for final two home games.Season ticket exchange now ac...
- 14:04 - BensGrandad quoted Uh_huh_him in post IF all 3 were fully fit, who would be YOUR first choice left back for BHA for the run in?For the must win home games Poc...