Yesterday, 16:21Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardHa! This was me too. I feel your pain. Bit annoyed now looking back at how excited and chuffed I was to get one in the end - thinking I was dead...206 replies | 13364 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:22Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday in The Big BoardAbsolutely CRAZY that the season ends in 6 weeks. Doesn't sound long at all when you say it like that but by GOD a lot is going to happen in that time205 replies | 15854 view(s)
23-03-2017, 10:09Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardI have 1141 and my son a few less... For what could be a/THE crucial game, I would've expected the loyalty drop to go to 1100. Hopefully they...206 replies | 13364 view(s)
21-03-2017, 00:36Silly, silly move. You're clearly forgetting the Sparrington Spur, that was introduced in 1984. You just can't "Maida Vale" your way out of things...79 replies | 2352 view(s)
19-03-2017, 10:23So in effect, you're saying it's ok to be a paedophile if he churned out great music? So, by your reckoning, listening/streaming/downloading Gary...35 replies | 1680 view(s)
18-03-2017, 23:45Agreed. Sorry, I can't eulogise a nonce.35 replies | 1680 view(s)
15-03-2017, 00:02Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardI got a ticket for Boro last season and I only had about 1130 ???210 replies | 16334 view(s)
13-03-2017, 21:30I have the P9 and it is genuinely the best phone I've ever owned (I've had an Apple and an Omsung previously). Camera made by Leica, fast charge...76 replies | 3361 view(s)
08-03-2017, 23:12Worthingite replied to a thread Can we now field a team of 11 of current and former full international players? in The Big BoardWasn't Stocko picked for a squad or two, or am I mixing real life up with Football Manager?!?!8 replies | 674 view(s)
08-03-2017, 23:08Worthingite replied to a thread O/T Anyone ever used seateave / viagogo etc for tickets? in The Big BoardI know it's a bit of a lottery -clue being in the term "ballot" I guess - but I still chuck in my subs to my old team in Devon even though I've not...20 replies | 662 view(s)
08-03-2017, 22:49Worthingite replied to a thread O/T Anyone ever used seateave / viagogo etc for tickets? in The Big BoardGood god no. They're all a bloody con. My advice is to join a local rugby club as a non playing member (or playing if you wish!), sit this years 6...20 replies | 662 view(s)
08-03-2017, 22:46Worthingite replied to a thread 5 people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a dinner party with? in The Big BoardStephen Fry Peter Cook John Oliver Barack Obama David Niven95 replies | 3702 view(s)
07-03-2017, 18:09Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardI can't check as I don't have my wallet with me - but I'm pretty sure your name isn't printed on the (away) tickets anyway. So how would they know...568 replies | 31711 view(s)
07-03-2017, 18:01Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardThis is exactly my problem. Girlfriend doesn't have a ST as can't make weekend games, so uses my son's when he can't make it (ie Tuesday games). So...568 replies | 31711 view(s)
06-03-2017, 18:16The Omsung Phine works amazingly well in chokey apparently29 replies | 885 view(s)
26-02-2017, 15:50Absolutely correct. They were trying to establish the ref's interpretation of the rules, Italy to be fair are taking advantage of the quirks in the...26 replies | 1414 view(s)
26-02-2017, 15:35Ref is being a pedant, and loving the sound of his own voice. Poor game all in all26 replies | 1414 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:24
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 20:43 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...o - Cristo Reyes Worthingite - Dimitri van den Be...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...11 OSRGull 3350 7 Worthingite 3165 5 Black Rod 31...
- 20:38 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - SWITZERLAND ("The ...
- 14:53 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you think?
- 23:34 - Yoda quoted Worthingite in post Can we now field a team of 11 of current and former full international players?Wasn't Stocko picked for a squad...
- 23:08 - Worthingite quoted sheebo in post O/T Anyone ever used seateave / viagogo etc for tickets?Know the guy who runs our l...
- 22:59 - sheebo quoted Worthingite in post O/T Anyone ever used seateave / viagogo etc for tickets?Good god no. They're all a blood...
- 15:50 - Worthingite quoted LamieRobertson in post England vs Italy 3pm kick offCo commentator on the box moaning a...
- 15:43 - Billy in Bristol quoted Worthingite in post England vs Italy 3pm kick offRef is being a pedant, and lovin...
- 15:42 - LamieRobertson quoted Worthingite in post England vs Italy 3pm kick offRef is being a pedant, and lovin...
- 15:27 - the right footed denilson quoted Worthingite in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Adekugbe has looked classy every...