03-09-2015, 20:20It was mentioned the day after his press conference, he is going permanently but no suggestion he would not come back if needed, no bail conditions...1582 replies | 111809 view(s)
01-09-2015, 16:14Just been released by Burnley. Only 24, big strong striker, played for team GB at the Olympics. Unless he's been released with a view to another club...37 replies | 3117 view(s)
31-08-2015, 18:12I've had the impression over the summer that Andy Naylor has either said or done something to upset the Albion hierachy, seldom does he know anything...390 replies | 42180 view(s)
31-08-2015, 07:43It was due over Haywards Heath yesterday while in transit from one appearance to another, HH was just a navigation point it was not there for any...9 replies | 1008 view(s)
29-08-2015, 23:54Read the official Police statement from yesterday morning, ...877 replies | 157437 view(s)
28-08-2015, 19:40Nice moment of silence at the cricket tonight in Hove877 replies | 157437 view(s)
27-08-2015, 05:26I am very disappointed by this thread. The title promised so so very much more....25 replies | 2063 view(s)
27-08-2015, 05:20I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of Attila on this thread to tell us that JC is his choice, that Corbyn is actually very much like him, power to...1094 replies | 42329 view(s)
25-08-2015, 21:47But we have no idea why it was at that height, so any discussion is total speculation and unnecessary at this point....877 replies | 157437 view(s)
25-08-2015, 21:17And we nothing at all about that in this case, nothing at all so.........877 replies | 157437 view(s)
25-08-2015, 19:32Unless you are part of the investigation and have all the facts please shut up......877 replies | 157437 view(s)
24-08-2015, 14:44They did display in either 2000 or 2001 (more likely), they actually used the airfield as a base for both the Shoreham and Folkestone displays on the...877 replies | 157437 view(s)
24-08-2015, 13:57They have displayed at Shoreham in the past and now they don't, that means a change of mind. The road, the runway or the hills have not moved!877 replies | 157437 view(s)
24-08-2015, 13:42They clearly changed their minds about that then877 replies | 157437 view(s)
24-08-2015, 13:24Are you able to control your dreams?877 replies | 157437 view(s)
877 replies | 157437 view(s)
24-08-2015, 11:52He has a tough battle to come, all the very best to him and his family877 replies | 157437 view(s)
24-08-2015, 02:31Christ alive, I think I'd shit my pants with delight were that to happen!!! Vydra with the right service would easily add two or three places on our...96 replies | 17814 view(s)
23-08-2015, 15:19Seems 11 may be the true figure of the dead, police unsure of that toll at present877 replies | 157437 view(s)
23-08-2015, 13:12My tickets for today have become a donation to the RAFA, only wish it could go to those effected by the incident.877 replies | 157437 view(s)
21-08-2015, 13:55Allopurinol to help avoid attacks, and I take colchicine during bad attacks, good for gout bad for stomach, like an atom bomb going off in your gut. ...80 replies | 4088 view(s)
20-08-2015, 23:30Don't forget to watch Israel v Syria as you watch Korea v Korea24 replies | 1766 view(s)
20-08-2015, 23:20Yonhap news agency: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has ordered his military to have "full readiness" for war From @SkyNewsBreak24 replies | 1766 view(s)
20-08-2015, 14:09Sunday is going to be a brilliant day, sun with a little cloud 24 degrees........OK??!!!??46 replies | 3346 view(s)
20-08-2015, 06:20If people trusted the system there would be no need to debate about individual sportspeople releasing their own records, Coe needs to work on a...25 replies | 755 view(s)
19-08-2015, 06:58I think Coe is a good man but be under no illusion he is part of the Tory Elite, Establishment through and through. I sound like a conspiracy...25 replies | 755 view(s)
19-08-2015, 05:52They are doing that as well, it's not a case of either or. Everyday the police are investigating, arresting and convicting active...1582 replies | 111809 view(s)
19-08-2015, 00:50Marvellous scenes. That is a level of passion and loyalty I feel we need at the club right now. You should be manager, because if your passion didn't...58 replies | 4254 view(s)
17-08-2015, 09:58Cliff has not been in hiding he was out in London a few weeks ago at The Ivy, pictured on the front of the Mirror1582 replies | 111809 view(s)
16-08-2015, 11:09I am not defending Janner in anyway but what happened this week was a farce, he is clearly inpaired to some extend and forcing him to appear for a...1582 replies | 111809 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 14:24
- Join Date
- 12:30 - SweatyMexican mentioned Worthingite in post The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015... DanRedman Worthingite seagully ...
- 12:11 - Worthingite mentioned Superphil in post The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts...eague team. Perhaps Superphil can shed some light?
- 16:48 - SweatyMexican mentioned Worthingite in post The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015...ON=29095]DanRedman Worthingite seagully leigull ...
- 23:56 - Worthingite quoted edna krabappel in post Micheal ClarkeSame here. Really enjoyed listening...
- 08:50 - Pantani quoted Worthingite in post Micheal ClarkeI doubt very much that it'll be ...
- 08:40 - alfredmizen quoted Worthingite in post Micheal ClarkeYeah, do you know he's actually ...
- 08:35 - edna krabappel quoted Worthingite in post Micheal ClarkeYeah, do you know he's actually ...
- 06:33 - dazzer6666 quoted Worthingite in post Micheal ClarkeI doubt very much that it'll be ...
- 02:32 - Titanic quoted Worthingite in post Micheal ClarkeYeah, do you know he's actually ...
- 01:44 - Worthingite quoted Titanic in post Micheal ClarkeRicky Ponting is really good...
- 01:25 - Titanic quoted Worthingite in post Micheal Clarke...Unlike Ponting, he seems quit...
- 12:23 - LamieRobertson quoted Worthingite in post Vote Rig Reqeust - vote for the pretty ladies!!!!Quick bump - voting has been ext...
- 08:37 - Brighton4Cambridge3 quoted Worthingite in post Jeremy Corbyn.I'd disagree with your point in ...
- 02:04 - Worthingite quoted Cadiz Seagull in post Jeremy Corbyn.The Labour Party suffers from the ...