23-04-2015, 22:11What a curious thread. Been on the beers?31 replies | 1020 view(s)
23-04-2015, 21:54Love it, didn't realise it had started again so cheers for the heads up :)14 replies | 784 view(s)
23-04-2015, 18:40I like him but have to turn off immediately after because I can't abide Steve Wright and his fake "wackiness"16 replies | 625 view(s)
22-04-2015, 12:11I'm pretty sure (and I could be mistaken), that there was a thread around the time people were complaining, about a team that had a shirt that had...77 replies | 5968 view(s)
21-04-2015, 23:42Worthingite replied to a thread Not long to go now people - Conservatives and Labour Tied [Election 2015] in The Big Boardhttp://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/i-know-a-cracking-owl-sanctuary?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.io23mG3XZ Saw this on fb and it amused me greatly. Red...4659 replies | 140615 view(s)
18-04-2015, 00:45Retardant427 replies | 5256 view(s)
17-04-2015, 21:55Bottle of Newcastle Brown watching England slide away at the cricket...23 replies | 732 view(s)
17-04-2015, 00:30I've made a playlist. I sincerely hope mine likes Taylor swift!!!1326 replies | 48064 view(s)
15-04-2015, 00:51So come on then, who would you choose to replace him? It's not like we've got an enormous war chest for the summer, and, let's face it, we need a...51 replies | 2874 view(s)
15-04-2015, 00:44What a top lad he is. That was probably one of the most genuine interviews I've seen from a footballer. He's a class act.22 replies | 2387 view(s)
15-04-2015, 00:37I couldn't give a monkeys what colour the manager, the ref or the bloody car park attendant is, if they're good at their job then that's all that...55 replies | 2256 view(s)
14-04-2015, 18:27Bit of a bump because I'm on air again tonight!!!! Thought I'd let you all know!!!!28 replies | 997 view(s)
13-04-2015, 15:49This has been billed as some sort of confidence building jolly after the complete cock up of the World Cup...... :ffsparr:187 replies | 4223 view(s)
13-04-2015, 15:41Wow I'm stoked that I actually got into the top 3 of a category!!!!!! I'm not going to win overall, but to get into the top three in something means...1259 replies | 46617 view(s)
12-04-2015, 18:44I can't stand Tim Sherwood, I don't know what it is, he just seems to emit an air of real smugness. Poyet mkII, thinks he's better than he actually...6 replies | 422 view(s)
12-04-2015, 17:49Worthingite replied to a thread The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015 in The Big BoardBuzzing for this now!!!! Let me know when training is and I'll be bang all over that.45 replies | 1961 view(s)
12-04-2015, 12:26Didn't Koosh have one last year?9 replies | 805 view(s)
10-04-2015, 20:00Worthingite replied to a thread ***Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth Official match thread*** in The Big BoardAnyone else gonna use the chat thingy tonight so I don't feel such a billy no mates?280 replies | 15683 view(s)
10-04-2015, 16:17Tonbridge is a key hub station on the railway. Plus it's an entrance to the M25. With significant transport links, we need to go that far up, to...100 replies | 3030 view(s)
10-04-2015, 16:15I feel with all this militaristic talk of land grabs and suchlike, we're going to need a competent foreign secretary, capable of spinning our story...100 replies | 3030 view(s)
09-04-2015, 22:12And you have the opportunity to ask questions, and direct quote the person concerned. It really shouldn't be any different, your article should read...61 replies | 3870 view(s)
09-04-2015, 22:08Eh???? If you're invited to attend a press conference, and you get the opportunity to speak to someone, and obtain a quote, then use it? What...61 replies | 3870 view(s)
09-04-2015, 22:04This is my attempt at sports journalism, compare and contrast time. This is the article what I wroted about yesterday in....61 replies | 3870 view(s)
09-04-2015, 22:01The Wetlands centre in Arundel is a nice day out for the kids, plus you have the benefit of The Black Rabbit which has a lovely kiddie friendly...27 replies | 923 view(s)
09-04-2015, 21:52Jesus wept......61 replies | 3870 view(s)
09-04-2015, 21:26Worthingite replied to a thread Anyone (sensible) want to meet Jeff Stelling tomorrow, Worthing, 2pm-ish in The Big BoardSo I've written an accompanying article to go with this meeting, and Bozza's kindly put it up now!!!! Now, unlike Timmy, I'm not an actual sports...41 replies | 4514 view(s)
09-04-2015, 17:55Ok I'm being really thick here or missing the joke completely..... Can someone explain how it's 50p?!?!25 replies | 944 view(s)
09-04-2015, 14:27Worthingite replied to a thread Does a minimum wage hurt unskilled & unexperienced workers? in The Big BoardThe NMW hasn't gone up in line with the rate of inflation since 2009. For the full length of this Tory administration the poorer and unskilled have...55 replies | 1325 view(s)
09-04-2015, 13:40Time to rename our fair county as "Sussexas" I'll get my coat......45 replies | 2587 view(s)
09-04-2015, 10:47From the comment is free section "To be honest Brightin and Hove news are no better. Either picking up days old stories from other news sources,...61 replies | 3870 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:18
- Join Date
- 16:48 - SweatyMexican mentioned Worthingite in post The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015...ON=29095]DanRedman Worthingite seagully leigull ...
- 18:43 - Worthingite mentioned Guy Fawkes in post The Premier League Draft....heers to Rohana and Guy Fawkes for putting it toget...
- 18:43 - Worthingite mentioned Rohana in post The Premier League Draft....has been. Cheers to Rohana and Guy Fawkes for p...
- 17:49 - Guy Fawkes mentioned Worthingite in post The Premier League Draft.Worthingite you're turn to compl...
- 23:17 - Weststander quoted Worthingite in post Radio 2 and The Jeremy Vine show.I like him but have to turn off ...
- 22:14 - jimbob5 quoted Worthingite in post Way A see it....e beers? Very good Worthingite. Can I come to your ...
- 18:55 - Norman Potting quoted Worthingite in post Radio 2 and The Jeremy Vine show.I like him but have to turn off ...
- 20:38 - Dick Head quoted Worthingite in post ***Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth Official match thread***Anyone else gonna use the chat t...
- 20:01 - hitony quoted Worthingite in post ***Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth Official match thread***Anyone else gonna use the chat t...
- 16:50 - Triggaaar quoted Worthingite in post Should Sussex become an independent countryWould we be a left-wing or a rig...
- 16:22 - Bladders quoted Worthingite in post Should Sussex become an independent countryTonbridge is a key hub station o...
- 16:17 - Worthingite quoted Bladders in post Should Sussex become an independent countryWhy would we want these shit ...
- 07:54 - Dan Aitch quoted Worthingite in post The official 'good Sussex family day out' threadTake plenty of bread to feed the...
- 06:47 - Brovion quoted Worthingite in post Anyone (sensible) want to meet Jeff Stelling tomorrow, Worthing, 2pm-ishSo I've written an accompanying ...
- 22:10 - hove born&bred quoted Worthingite in post What does the (Albion ) boss say .......This is my attempt at sports jou...
- 22:09 - hove born&bred quoted Worthingite in post What does the (Albion ) boss say .......This is my attempt at sports jou...
- 22:08 - Worthingite quoted hove born&bred in post What does the (Albion ) boss say .......No no no . There are protocols amd emba...