Yesterday, 22:11I'm repping Team Cassowary from the start. Cass will CHOKESLAM you fools.24 replies | 814 view(s)
03-12-2016, 22:48I didn't know this!!! I. Always find Curryland curries quite watery and flavourless. Although curries always taste nicer when you order from a "sit...55 replies | 2046 view(s)
03-12-2016, 22:33This, all day long. Anyone who would take curryland over Shafiques is clearly high. That said, Mahaan in montague st are pretty darn good too.55 replies | 2046 view(s)
30-11-2016, 06:46Tomorrow27 replies | 2278 view(s)
28-11-2016, 12:50Thought I would put my first review on here. Went on Saturday night to The Woods in Portland Road, Worthing. A new family run Burger restaurant,...689 replies | 48609 view(s)
27-11-2016, 17:27So I've been dabbling with Kodi on my phone for a while, but this weekend we've taken the plunge and bought a fire stick, which I sideloaded Kodi...698 replies | 72619 view(s)
25-11-2016, 23:14"F*****g seriously, the gaffer has sent me out to talk to this idiot.....whatever Beram is on I deserve double for doing this"13 replies | 690 view(s)
19-11-2016, 16:31A man that's made a career out of one joke. Sod that. I'm waiting for Jim Jefferies next year.34 replies | 1371 view(s)
19-11-2016, 16:29South Africa are utter *******s. Ruined my tenfold. Arse.23 replies | 854 view(s)
19-11-2016, 16:20Anyone sit near HB&B??174 replies | 17563 view(s)
18-11-2016, 20:33Worthingite replied to a thread **********Thee Unofficial Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa Match day Thread********** in The Big BoardYesssss!!!!252 replies | 17790 view(s)
15-11-2016, 16:07When people use "loose" and "loosing " rather than lose or losing.216 replies | 10157 view(s)
14-11-2016, 23:23Probably already posted somewhere, but..... http://m.thespec.com/sports-story/6964861-new-canadian-pro-soccer-league-makes-major-hire Joined on...16 replies | 1500 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:27
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...11 OSRGull 3350 7 Worthingite 3165 5 Black Rod 31...
- 20:38 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - SWITZERLAND ("The ...
- 14:53 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you think?
- 22:48 - Worthingite quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Indian takeaway in WorthingIronically Shafique owns both restau...
- 22:42 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Worthingite in post Indian takeaway in WorthingThis, all day long. Anyone who w...
- 22:33 - Worthingite quoted TheJasperCo in post Indian takeaway in WorthingShafiques, Goring Road Jaaflong...
- 21:11 - pottert quoted Worthingite in post Has anyone ever done better with less talent than Vinnie Jones?No one has mentioned Jones's fel...
- 21:09 - Algernon quoted Worthingite in post I did think you'd spot me quickerHow are you not banned you tedio...
- 15:07 - Worthingite quoted turienzo's lovechild in post Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience?which hostel were you in out of interest?...
- 11:56 - turienzo's lovechild quoted Worthingite in post Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience?Being sectioned a couple of year...
- 22:32 - Worthingite quoted Feathers in post To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me AwayVery. Just be glad it hasn't...
- 15:02 - Hidden
- 14:56 - Hidden