23-06-2016, 22:57Worthingite replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardBuilt myself a little den on the sofa, with the spare duvet and pillows. Made myself a cheese and pickle sandwich, and a can of cream soda, and...9834 replies | 224654 view(s)
22-06-2016, 18:24Jesus is that Ricardo Carvalho?! He must be older than God now!!!125 replies | 3416 view(s)
21-06-2016, 17:35Worthingite replied to a thread Northern Ireland v Germany and Ukraine v Poland ko 5pm in The Big BoardDas ist Wunderbar (Have the Germans in my acca)42 replies | 867 view(s)
21-06-2016, 14:40Worthingite replied to a thread Sponsored kids walk. Kids wanting money before the walk?!!! in The Big BoardThis entirely. I don't open my front door to any unsolicited knocking when I'm home. If someone wants to see me they can make an appointment, or if...64 replies | 2783 view(s)
20-06-2016, 17:22I quite like that blue to be honest. Think it would look awesome with the American Express logo individually lettered out in the same colour20 replies | 2251 view(s)
20-06-2016, 15:56Oh god, that could have been ours if only we'd stayed with Errea. That is truly stunning.20 replies | 2251 view(s)
20-06-2016, 15:54Lets concentrate on the quality of our team and manager, and not concern ourselves with the spunkpuffins up the A23. They are the gift that keeps...9 replies | 256 view(s)
16-06-2016, 17:37Ahhh she's got much better looking with age.29 replies | 1382 view(s)
15-06-2016, 20:43watching it at work. Got offered 2 hours to go up to the canteen to watch it on a big screen with commentary, but it meant coming in two hours...66 replies | 3100 view(s)
15-06-2016, 17:18Cheese (Extra Mature Cheddar with a hint of Worcester) That posh Strawberry Jam that comes with the Red and White gingham lid (Bonne Maman?)...77 replies | 2021 view(s)
15-06-2016, 01:08Worthingite replied to a thread Nominations to get our flag back from the Ruskie's in The Big BoardIf that's the case then ultimately it has to be hove bored and inbred. That clown has single handedly ruined the English language. Imagine what he'd...44 replies | 3744 view(s)
14-06-2016, 19:18Notable absences for Onmyeadsson and Ssonofmyfathersson78 replies | 2710 view(s)
14-06-2016, 18:06Worthingite replied to a thread Gareth Bale says no England players would get into Wales team in The Big BoardReally? 12 appearances on loan, 3 goals and absolutely no follow up from Gus a few years back says different. Worse than Barn Door Billy IMO85 replies | 4080 view(s)
14-06-2016, 15:56Worthingite replied to a thread Central defender Ben Hall signs from Motherwell for an undisclosed fee on a 2-year deal in The Big BoardBest of luck, bet the lad can't wait to join up, having heard so much about us from his countryman, Jiri Skalak71 replies | 7465 view(s)
14-06-2016, 14:52We have fingerprint scanning upon entry to the building. Doesn't really bother anyone.36 replies | 1298 view(s)
14-06-2016, 12:48Is he not?! Now I feel stupid! I never have enough money to approach an IFA, but I've seen him do financial magic on here before!!11 replies | 482 view(s)
14-06-2016, 12:25and yet no one at all has mentioned Uncle Spielberg? For shame.....11 replies | 482 view(s)
14-06-2016, 12:18REALLY like that sweden away shirt6 replies | 347 view(s)
14-06-2016, 12:14Belgium away looks like somethings run with it in the wash10 replies | 436 view(s)
12-06-2016, 01:15I'd have a look at Tika Musonda from Chelsea, if I remember right he was on loan at betis last season, and is a bit flair. Jack Barmby might be...43 replies | 3733 view(s)
11-06-2016, 21:57Are you lonely tonight? This is a very bizarre thread to start10 replies | 794 view(s)
11-06-2016, 21:20Worthingite replied to a thread Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French press in The Big BoardYou call them "lads", I call them ****wits.286 replies | 25075 view(s)
11-06-2016, 21:12Worthingite replied to a thread Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French press in The Big BoardWhat exactly is the problem with "scarfers". There are tens of thousands of people up and down the country that go to games to enjoy the game, have a...286 replies | 25075 view(s)
11-06-2016, 18:12Really pleased for this, though I'm sure the chap from Anchored had some involvement in trying to re open it some months back. Sad for him if, as it...41 replies | 2077 view(s)
10-06-2016, 17:36Just done a treble with France, Argentina and Chile, with William Hill I'm not really much of a gambler. £20 back for a £10 stake.99 replies | 4097 view(s)
10-06-2016, 15:52At work. Rumour has it they are broadcasting ALL the games on the internal telly's. Top stuff,46 replies | 1852 view(s)
09-06-2016, 19:10I remember the Nigeria game at the '02 World Cup. 7am if I remember rightly, me and my mate were in the Hogshead as it was at the time, in Tonbridge....33 replies | 1431 view(s)
09-06-2016, 14:24The Russian away shirt looks like it should have the "Tap Out" logo in the middle. Gone for Wales cos the away shirt is nice26 replies | 1104 view(s)
07-06-2016, 18:27Worthingite replied to a thread 1st game of the season, will it have to be away because of Pride weekend? anyone know in The Big BoardYeah we ALWAYS seem to start the season away from home, thanks to pride. Perhaps they could alternate so that it was fairer?? Edit: I'm being a...38 replies | 2357 view(s)
07-06-2016, 13:46My uncle was one of the first British soldiers on the scene when Lord Mounbatten got killed. My uncle will very very seldom talk about his time in NI...36 replies | 1398 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 16:40
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 22:03 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake... by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - ISRAEL ("Made Of ...
- 14:19 - Worthingite mentioned Bozza in post My son was playing with my phoneIs this what Bozza is going to be like ...
- 00:14 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...11 OSRGull 3350 7 Worthingite 3165 5 Black Rod 31...
- 21:38 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - SWITZERLAND ("The ...
- 15:53 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you think?
- 00:26 - Worthingite mentioned Lenny Rider in post Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****...t. With thanks to Lenny Rider - if we play like th...
- 14:40 - Worthingite quoted The Clamp in post Sponsored kids walk. Kids wanting money before the walk?!!!I work extremely long hours, o...
- 20:56 - Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews quoted Worthingite in post New Millwall KitI quite like that blue to be hon...
- 16:03 - el punal quoted Worthingite in post New Millwall KitOh god, that could have been our...
- 15:59 - el punal quoted Worthingite in post Song For the New SeasonLets concentrate on the quality ...
- 01:08 - Worthingite quoted 8ace in post Nominations to get our flag back from the Ruskie'sPerhaps they'd consider a...
- 19:18 - Worthingite quoted ManOfSussex in post Portugal v IcelandTeams: Portugal: Patricio, Pepe...
- 18:06 - Worthingite quoted Eagle_83 in post Gareth Bale says no England players would get into Wales teamWayne Hennessey Neil Taylor ...
- 12:48 - Worthingite quoted bhanutz in post Choosing a IFAProbably because he is not a...
- 12:33 - bhanutz quoted Worthingite in post Choosing a IFAand yet no one at all has mentio...
- 21:59 - AmexRuislip quoted Worthingite in post HandshakeAre you lonely tonight? This is ...
- 21:57 - Worthingite quoted AmexRuislip in post HandshakeI quote Wikipedia: A handshake ...
- 21:22 - 8ace quoted Worthingite in post Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French pressYou call them "lads", I call the...
- 21:20 - Worthingite quoted 8ace in post Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French pressNothing wrong with them, ...
- 21:19 - 8ace quoted Worthingite in post Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French pressWhat exactly is the problem with...
- 21:12 - Worthingite quoted 8ace in post Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French pressI know loads of lads that...
- 18:12 - Worthingite quoted Yoda in post New Worthing ale house to open.Well, on the plus side fr...
- 14:40 - Norman Baker suck my lozenge quoted Worthingite in post 1st game of the season, will it have to be away because of Pride weekend? anyone knowYeah we ALWAYS seem to start the...