Yesterday, 14:37I'd fancy a 3-3 draw with either side winning 5-4 on pens. in theory that would make that £1.80 a pint?11 replies | 334 view(s)
26-05-2016, 14:34Okaaaay. Legends is perhaps a bit over the top....20 replies | 585 view(s)
26-05-2016, 14:18India, Croatia, Germany, France, Singapore, South Africa and Thailand.111 replies | 2199 view(s)
26-05-2016, 09:45I second third or whatever "For the winning". Love it290 replies | 10059 view(s)
25-05-2016, 00:38Ill be honest, I've never found anything Craig Cash in particularly funny. And yes, that includes the Royale Family.31 replies | 2044 view(s)
25-05-2016, 00:35Worthingite replied to a thread So you are Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom gives you 15m to spend on 2 new strikers....... in The Big BoardI'd take Kemar Roofe from Oxford, Bradley Dack from Gillingham and Nakhi Wells. Then spend the other 7-8 mill on tying Knocky, Kayal and Dale...114 replies | 10104 view(s)
25-05-2016, 00:26Why though? Sure, it'd be great to see an "intent" signing and I dare say that we might even get one. But I'm not sure I want to get into a pissing...53 replies | 3750 view(s)
25-05-2016, 00:09Crowleon Lescott Franz Carrsowary (it sounded better in my head than it looks) Kes Morgan Owlan Pardew Heron Kayal I'm shit at this. Sorry98 replies | 2808 view(s)
25-05-2016, 00:02I'd take him back purely on the basis that you know he'll end up signing for the likes of Derby, Wednesday or Forest and smash the absolute granny...123 replies | 9084 view(s)
24-05-2016, 21:07Worthingite replied to a thread Northstandchat infamous vote rigging (takes 10 seconds) in The Big BoardDone106 replies | 3729 view(s)
24-05-2016, 21:06Worthingite replied to a thread Euro 2016: England and Wales fans given alcohol ban in Lens in The Big BoardAwaiting PPF turning up to say something "discreet" with a wink smiley ;)64 replies | 2864 view(s)
23-05-2016, 19:41I'm 110% correct, I've heard it direct from Barbers mouth at the Amex staff forum just before the Derby game, and repeated by the scouse manager of...135 replies | 12516 view(s)
23-05-2016, 19:22Told straight from the horses mouth that we're changing the home and the volt, with the red third kit staying135 replies | 12516 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:57What concerns me, is that Pardew is feted as being a successful English manager.... I hope it doesn't last because the idea of that cheap suit...794 replies | 32458 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:32Wasn't that bird meant to be there to sing the national anthem?!794 replies | 32458 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:30Why has Alan Pardew gone dressed like an ageing pimp?794 replies | 32458 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:27There are some sorts in the NHS choir, but good god, they are tone deaf!794 replies | 32458 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:25What the **** is this???? Poundland Super Bowl show nonsense from the FA. Quite embarrassing actually...794 replies | 32458 view(s)
21-05-2016, 11:46Gravity by Embrace and Lullaby by Professor Green. Both very intense songs for me to hear. Only song that upsets me so much I can't be in its...159 replies | 5992 view(s)
21-05-2016, 11:29That letter has genuinely upset me, had a little bit of a cry after reading that, I'm not ashamed to admit. I just assumed he would always be there,...90 replies | 7414 view(s)
20-05-2016, 20:33Worthingite replied to a thread Worst typo / spelling mistake you've ever made or seen? in The Big Boardonce went to text my ex mrs that the "F**king cat's got a strop on". Only, instead of strop, I put Strap. Very embarrassing, as she was doing a...64 replies | 2896 view(s)
20-05-2016, 16:55I bet you're a right laugh at parties...77 replies | 2707 view(s)
19-05-2016, 19:13I would genuinely love to get a copy of the audio of that, and other chants My Fifa 16 would be immense!!130 replies | 7452 view(s)
19-05-2016, 19:02He's been involved in international games since making the move to us, so I'd say that he's got a fair to good chance of being being included?39 replies | 4998 view(s)
19-05-2016, 18:49Cricket is on all day. Then out at the fringe in the evening. Won't see it, won't care.794 replies | 32458 view(s)
19-05-2016, 13:11Worthingite replied to a thread Breaking News: EgyptAir Flight MS804 from Paris to Cairo 'disappears from radar' in The Big BoardIt always bemuses me to see just how derailed threads like this usually get. Mostly it's by the left/right knobbers. Lets see,,,,,45 replies | 3497 view(s)
19-05-2016, 12:59Italy......can't be too displeased with that73 replies | 1302 view(s)
18-05-2016, 23:44Worthing? Oh shit, this means I actually have to do this now! Although I have got the gear but still sadly no idea?!7254 replies | 300499 view(s)
18-05-2016, 19:31toxic club. Feel so sorry for their fans. All sounds a little too familiar.9 replies | 797 view(s)
18-05-2016, 17:00Just seen David Wheater has been released by Bolton - despite being relegated i'd be in for him like a shot. Only 29, and a solid Championship...46 replies | 4209 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:25
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 22:03 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake... by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - ISRAEL ("Made Of ...
- 14:19 - Worthingite mentioned Bozza in post My son was playing with my phoneIs this what Bozza is going to be like ...
- 00:14 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...11 OSRGull 3350 7 Worthingite 3165 5 Black Rod 31...
- 21:38 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - SWITZERLAND ("The ...
- 15:53 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you think?
- 00:26 - Worthingite mentioned Lenny Rider in post Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****...t. With thanks to Lenny Rider - if we play like th...
- 09:44 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1500 1 Worthingite ...
- 17:35 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Worthingite in post Euro 2016: England and Wales fans given alcohol ban in LensAwaiting PPF turning up to say s...
- 03:06 - Deadly Danson quoted Worthingite in post James WilsonI'd take him back purely on the ...
- 00:26 - Worthingite quoted GoldWithFalmer in post How much money will Hughton get this summer?Not that we have too,but it would b...
- 21:38 - Superphil quoted Worthingite in post new football shirts 2016/17I'm 110% correct, I've heard it ...
- 19:46 - Bladders quoted Worthingite in post new football shirts 2016/17I'm 110% correct, I've heard it ...
- 19:41 - Worthingite quoted Bladders in post new football shirts 2016/17??? I'm 110% correct, I've h...
- 19:37 - Bladders quoted Worthingite in post new football shirts 2016/17The players "retired" the curren...
- 19:22 - Worthingite quoted Bladders in post new football shirts 2016/17I thought the home and away r...
- 20:57 - dazzer6666 quoted Worthingite in post Jiri SkalakHe's been involved in internatio...
- 19:13 - Worthingite quoted Moshe Gariani in post The Amex atmosphere and maintaining itThe club have twice given away 20K...
- 19:11 - B-right-on quoted Worthingite in post Jiri SkalakHe's been involved in internatio...
- 13:24 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Worthingite in post Breaking News: EgyptAir Flight MS804 from Paris to Cairo 'disappears from radar'Car crash: a lot of people survi...