23-10-2016, 15:35The way Sky are going against BT, your wish may be granted sooner than you think33 replies | 1134 view(s)
22-10-2016, 21:50AmexRuislip - NSC's very own version of Buzzfeed.22 replies | 1632 view(s)
21-10-2016, 22:07Worthingite replied to a thread Has anyone ever done better with less talent than Vinnie Jones? in The Big BoardNo one has mentioned Jones's fellow Welshman, Robbie Savage. The beebs very own hb&b ;)40 replies | 1612 view(s)
20-10-2016, 21:49How are you not banned you tedious shitpuffin???51 replies | 2459 view(s)
20-10-2016, 16:07Worthingite replied to a thread Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience? in The Big BoardThe Wardley, up opposite st annes well gardens84 replies | 3787 view(s)
19-10-2016, 23:53Worthingite replied to a thread Did your Mum and Dad used to take you on dubious holiday visits? in The Big BoardUsed to visit grandparents in Dover every summer. Can't tell you how many times we went round the old town gaol our the white cliffs experience.84 replies | 3700 view(s)
19-10-2016, 23:40Worthingite replied to a thread Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience? in The Big BoardBeing sectioned a couple of years ago, then living in a homeless hostel in Brighton for a couple of months after that. Not the most fun I've ever had...84 replies | 3787 view(s)
19-10-2016, 23:32Worthingite replied to a thread To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me Away in The Big BoardWow. I'd suggest reading a book called Build a Bonfire before posting again, then when you're done with that, come back to us and let us know how you...136 replies | 6419 view(s)
18-10-2016, 18:21I believe El Presidente is local to the area and perhaps if you ask nicely he'll let you view the largest grumble collection in Europe.70 replies | 2591 view(s)
18-10-2016, 18:18Southern rail are the very model of how a train company should be run. Bonuses all round for Mr Horton and his chums please!137 replies | 4691 view(s)
18-10-2016, 18:15Not a cyclist myself, but having read this.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/37691574 Have to say that Froome comes off as a very bitter and...18504 replies | 595094 view(s)
18-10-2016, 09:08Halloumi on Ryvita.... my word you are spoiling us today!137 replies | 4691 view(s)
18-10-2016, 08:54And the winner of this years Pulitzer Prize...... Tim Hodges for his "5 tihngs the albion lerned at the eeekend"137 replies | 4691 view(s)
16-10-2016, 20:58But according to Barber on the Roar, it offers an executive lounge experience for half the price, and we're all not appreciating this?179 replies | 13094 view(s)
14-10-2016, 16:09Worthingite replied to a thread Name The Top Three Living Bands/Musicians You Want To See LIVE Before You Die in The Big BoardELO Fleetwood Mac Rolling stones84 replies | 2323 view(s)
14-10-2016, 14:47Shoes at work (brogues), and Skechers on dress down days or days off45 replies | 1261 view(s)
12-10-2016, 22:0315/20. Guess work from the kits in a lot of cases. We really have utilised some shit haven t we46 replies | 1252 view(s)
12-10-2016, 19:17I'm game. Where do I sign???219 replies | 7371 view(s)
12-10-2016, 13:49Nothing says you're being an asshat like a solid Cincinnati bow tie57 replies | 2195 view(s)
12-10-2016, 07:28Haven't read through the thread properly, but designated survivor on Netflix is really good. They're drip feeding the episodes which is a pain, but...663 replies | 48099 view(s)
12-10-2016, 07:25Nope. They had a new trick this morning. Locking the doors to a train two minutes early, then not allowing passengers walking down the platform to...3977 replies | 239362 view(s)
11-10-2016, 23:42Gus. **** it, why not. He'll be out of a job at Betis soon enough, and you can't deny he's a FLAIRtastic gobshite, and can't be any worse than the...219 replies | 7371 view(s)
11-10-2016, 18:18Worthingite replied to a thread Offers £14 Craft Beer Crate (£10 off, no obligation to buy any more) in The Big BoardI wasn't, but I am now...94 replies | 5120 view(s)
07-10-2016, 17:17About a month ago. Picked up life on mars and ashes to ashes box sets for less than a fiver for all of them, and I can't find LoM on Netflix or...27 replies | 977 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:43
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 22:03 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake... by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - ISRAEL ("Made Of ...
- 14:19 - Worthingite mentioned Bozza in post My son was playing with my phoneIs this what Bozza is going to be like ...
- 00:14 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...11 OSRGull 3350 7 Worthingite 3165 5 Black Rod 31...
- 21:38 - Frutos mentioned Worthingite in post Official NSC Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweepstake...by Michal Szpak): Worthingite - SWITZERLAND ("The ...
- 15:53 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you think?
- 22:11 - pottert quoted Worthingite in post Has anyone ever done better with less talent than Vinnie Jones?No one has mentioned Jones's fel...
- 22:09 - Algernon quoted Worthingite in post I did think you'd spot me quickerHow are you not banned you tedio...
- 16:07 - Worthingite quoted turienzo's lovechild in post Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience?which hostel were you in out of interest?...
- 12:56 - turienzo's lovechild quoted Worthingite in post Not family stuff/bereavement, nor football, what's your most sh!t experience?Being sectioned a couple of year...
- 23:32 - Worthingite quoted Feathers in post To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me AwayVery. Just be glad it hasn't...
- 16:02 - Hidden
- 15:56 - Hidden
- 15:54 - Hidden
- 15:05 - Hidden
- 15:00 - Hidden
- 19:55 - rogersix quoted Worthingite in post Am I the only one ?? England on TVI'm game. Where do I sign??? on...
- 19:17 - Worthingite quoted rogersix in post Am I the only one ?? England on TVcould you not see clear to gi...
- 18:03 - rogersix quoted Worthingite in post Am I the only one ?? England on TVGus. **** it, why not. He'll be ...
- 13:49 - Worthingite quoted El Presidente in post Idiot tolerance levels?There are times when a Cleveland S...
- 07:25 - Worthingite quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI guess all the trains are running on tim...