Yesterday, 09:21I don't appear to have a voting form Rohana?1197 replies | 39116 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:22Worthingite replied to a thread Cricket World Cup Final Australia vs New Zealand at the MCG 29.03.15 in The Big BoardI'm up and waiting for the start. NZ won the toss and gone straight into bat. That's made it interesting. Me and my mate bet each other a fiver...33 replies | 865 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:16No, I think the OP has a point. The BBC consistently overlook the football league, and instead are way more interested in women's football or bloody...35 replies | 1939 view(s)
28-03-2015, 19:32Worthingite replied to a thread Singers who's voices you quite frankly really like, or are, in your opinion, really GOOD in The Big BoardHello!!!!!! That's what I call PROPER music!!!!57 replies | 1141 view(s)
27-03-2015, 21:47Worthingite replied to a thread QUIZ: Can you name the album from the opening line? in The Big Board9/12. I'm pleased with that18 replies | 620 view(s)
27-03-2015, 21:34Oh please...... He's played 15 minutes of a one sided game. A fair bet for 2016 if - and its a big if- he keeps it going. He could end up like...4 replies | 245 view(s)
27-03-2015, 21:32Worthingite replied to a thread Singers who's voices you quite frankly hate, or are, in your opinion, really BAD in The Big BoardJohnny Borrell from Razorlight, primarily because I met him once and he was an utter cock. Another vote for Kate Nash and Lily Allen here, would...145 replies | 5033 view(s)
27-03-2015, 20:22My bad. Of course. As you were, I've been converted :)129 replies | 4473 view(s)
27-03-2015, 20:20Can't believe no one has suggested the great Dianne Abbott. Hard working, publicity shy and not in the least hypocritical or patronising.....64 replies | 2132 view(s)
27-03-2015, 20:14I must be in the minority that just doesn't understand how Danny Welbeck gets in the squad let alone starts? He's like a pound land Emile Heskey,...129 replies | 4473 view(s)
26-03-2015, 00:38Poortsmouth fan though innit ;)453 replies | 23301 view(s)
24-03-2015, 14:17If you get a call like that answer the phone whispering "I've done what you ask..... But there's blood EVERYWHERE". Terrifies them :)37 replies | 2271 view(s)
22-03-2015, 23:08Subs: Gascoigne. P Schneiderlin. M Smith. A Kewell. H Cahill. G1197 replies | 39116 view(s)
22-03-2015, 17:37Worthingite replied to a thread What would it take to cause a fight inside the Amex? in The Big BoardLewis Dunk or Calde signing for a relegated Crystal Palace, then coming to us on the first day of the season, scoring, then giving it the demented...47 replies | 3106 view(s)
22-03-2015, 17:31Cheer's for that. As someone who has dealt with two nervous breakdowns in 5 years, being told I'm having another is always quite useful to know. How...39 replies | 3354 view(s)
160 replies | 4094 view(s)
22-03-2015, 17:15The statement under your name is very apt given that statement. Do we have anything better than Leo? No. He's never been replaced, and he is well...39 replies | 3354 view(s)
22-03-2015, 12:07We're not pulling up trees, but given what CH has had to work with and the state of the season when he took over, I'm excited to see what he does...103 replies | 8323 view(s)
22-03-2015, 12:05Persona,Ly think Gary Gardners doing reasonably well at forest. Very much maligned for being part of hyppias strategy with us, but I reckon he'll be...4 replies | 594 view(s)
21-03-2015, 15:22And this is how they line up..... A typical early to mid 90's 4-4-2, with a strong stubborn defence. Debated whether to go for Cahill over...1197 replies | 39116 view(s)
1197 replies | 39116 view(s)
21-03-2015, 15:02Team Sheet for Sparta Worthingite 1. D. Seaman - Fa Cup Winner 2. G. Neville - Premier Title Winner 3. W. Gallas - Played for three different...1197 replies | 39116 view(s)
21-03-2015, 14:17Is that the one with the midget from Austin Powers that has been pummeling the CWC breaks with adverts? Shame...... not.6 replies | 1204 view(s)
21-03-2015, 01:15Worthingite replied to a thread Rugger chaps can drink on the external AMEX concourse in The Big BoardYou would be. I turned out about half a dozen times for England U20s, and other than one game against Wales at Vetch Field which was on Sky (or...82 replies | 5839 view(s)
19-03-2015, 23:15Case in the defence of Slater C. ; Very Bad Things. Makes the Hangover films look worse than they already are, and did it 10 years earlier95 replies | 2498 view(s)
19-03-2015, 00:21In my lifetime, unquestionably.103 replies | 3397 view(s)
18-03-2015, 18:27I'm game, but thank you for reminding me that I still need to sort Mowgli37 out with a CD. Doing it right now and will be posted in the morning. But...1310 replies | 45824 view(s)
18-03-2015, 18:23To be honest yxee, right wing, left wing, it makes no odd's to me. All I want is to be able to earn a wage that, after paying the bills and keeping a...342 replies | 9970 view(s)
18-03-2015, 18:01If I was a customer looking to have a picture of the prophet Mohamed on a t-shirt, i'm not sure going to a printing company with an Islamic sounding...58 replies | 1825 view(s)
18-03-2015, 16:51But surely if more people have access to more money, more money will be spent, therefore business would be more profitable?? Or is that too...342 replies | 9970 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:56
- Join Date
- 17:43 - Worthingite mentioned Rohana in post The Premier League Draft....has been. Cheers to Rohana and Guy Fawkes for p...
- 17:43 - Worthingite mentioned Guy Fawkes in post The Premier League Draft....heers to Rohana and Guy Fawkes for putting it toget...
- 16:49 - Guy Fawkes mentioned Worthingite in post The Premier League Draft.Worthingite you're turn to compl...
- 15:23 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post Where is the best place to go for a decent Roast in or arounf Brighton area?...ars. Pretty certain Ninja Elephant will back me up on t...
- 21:49 - Elvis quoted Worthingite in post Spoty 2015Oh please...... He's played 15 m...
- 20:52 - BensGrandad quoted Worthingite in post Next Labour LeaderCan't believe no one has suggest...
- 20:22 - Worthingite quoted Driver8 in post England v LithuaniaBut he plays for Arsenal, he...
- 20:20 - Driver8 quoted Worthingite in post England v LithuaniaI must be in the minority that j...
- 19:48 - GreersElbow quoted Worthingite in post Could This Possibly Happen?Cheer's for that. As someone who...
- 18:11 - Justice quoted Worthingite in post Could This Possibly Happen?Cheer's for that. As someone who...
- 17:31 - Worthingite quoted Justice in post Could This Possibly Happen?I knew someone would have a ...
- 17:19 - Justice quoted Worthingite in post Could This Possibly Happen?The statement under your name is...
- 17:15 - Worthingite quoted Justice in post Could This Possibly Happen?To slow The statement under...
- 12:11 - Soulman quoted Worthingite in post Have I underestimated CH?We're not pulling up trees, but ...
- 01:15 - Worthingite quoted Stat Brother in post Rugger chaps can drink on the external AMEX concourseWould I be right in thinking that...