Yesterday, 18:28What about recycling the William Buckley (Heartbeat) song for Knocky??? Tony...... Ant-tony Knock-aert runs down the wing for me da da dada da...36 replies | 1365 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:09If that happens, I doubt it would be rammed with home fans for long.44 replies | 2623 view(s)
04-05-2016, 15:53Worthingite replied to a thread BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North Stand in The Big BoardNinja Elephant, what do you think?8 replies | 636 view(s)
02-05-2016, 18:07Oh. Well that's that then :(96 replies | 11501 view(s)
02-05-2016, 13:25Yup, just down the road from me, have a little kick about with the boy then in for some half time bevvies. And of course plenty of decent locals (me...157 replies | 6240 view(s)
02-05-2016, 11:48Spare a thought for me also, I've given my tickets away as I'm stuck in Stroud. Will be watching on the big screen, shirt and lucky pants on...48 replies | 2320 view(s)
02-05-2016, 00:41Worthingite replied to a thread Misc Wanted: a graphic-y sort of person and someone who can draw a caricature in The Big BoardThis all day long. I do broadcast radio and I've bought loads of jingles and drops off of there from some seriously talented people.4 replies | 533 view(s)
01-05-2016, 15:49Ooohhhh if there was a mix and match option then for me it'd be Cook and Goldson. All day long.17 replies | 921 view(s)
01-05-2016, 15:39Tough one. Right now, Cook and Elphick, but in 2 years time on the current trajectory then Dunk and Goldson. Goldson is going to be a future England...17 replies | 921 view(s)
01-05-2016, 14:35Erm, it's live on Sky.14 replies | 930 view(s)
01-05-2016, 13:33Well when that happens BG we'll be neighbours. See you in The Bull.157 replies | 6240 view(s)
01-05-2016, 13:15For the winning gets my vote, but for the love of God only change it AFTER the outcome!!!!!48 replies | 2555 view(s)
01-05-2016, 13:05So after however many pages on where Angmering is... What's Goring like to live in?157 replies | 6240 view(s)
01-05-2016, 03:39I'm fairly certain either Jamie Murphy or Dale Stephens live on mill road, on the way between Goring and Worthing. Source: Mrs followed their...157 replies | 6240 view(s)
01-05-2016, 03:04Worthingite replied to a thread Opposites of "National Treasures". "National Pains-in-the-arse" perhaps? in The Big BoardGary sodding Barlow58 replies | 2138 view(s)
30-04-2016, 13:45And you're suggesting Attila? Nah, you're ok thanks. The less cringeworthy shite from our "poet in residence" the better.24 replies | 2267 view(s)
29-04-2016, 00:42Worthingite replied to a thread If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal Winner??? in The Big BoardCH confirmed yesterday at a fans forum that Bobbys all but done for the season barring a miracle. He said that the club knew the score when they...75 replies | 3599 view(s)
28-04-2016, 20:03From the looks of the article, it must have been written by our very own Timmy. Shocking stuff.3 replies | 300 view(s)
28-04-2016, 17:10Hi all, totally new to this, where is there that is reputable (I use the term loosely of course) in the Brighton area that I can buy one of these...557 replies | 42324 view(s)
27-04-2016, 20:46Scratch That. Got it sorted!!! :D269 replies | 25444 view(s)
27-04-2016, 20:14What are the odds of there being any of it left for general sale? Had to give up my ST last season, but can't really countenance the idea of watching...269 replies | 25444 view(s)
27-04-2016, 01:39Utter scenes tonight chaps. Haven't seen a good old fashioned, mildly psychotic, surreal binfest for ages. Cheers lads, you've cheered me right up!227 replies | 15481 view(s)
26-04-2016, 20:56Goring-by-Seagull replied to a thread Leicester blocked from beambacks at their stadium in The Big BoardRead his post properly.16 replies | 868 view(s)
22-04-2016, 12:18I believe that after the success of the away and third shirts this season, that the home shirt will follow suit and be pin striped, allowing the...62 replies | 5240 view(s)
18-04-2016, 00:23Well done to the lads and ladies today! Was following all the NSC'ers that put their bib numbers on that I could on the app. Serious question -...750 replies | 36446 view(s)
17-04-2016, 10:27Jiri and his Mrs look proper up for it!!!!750 replies | 36446 view(s)
16-04-2016, 00:53Considering he has the skin tone and facial features of a man who spends his downtime in a dark room huffing crystal meth, he can definitely whip a...251 replies | 24568 view(s)
16-04-2016, 00:49It's a damn sight more aggressive than having to "thumb it in" a la Fireman Dan!!12 replies | 1168 view(s)
16-04-2016, 00:44Fvcking hell. You got this weeks lottery numbers mate?!?!?!70 replies | 6278 view(s)
16-04-2016, 00:40Ermmmm..... Okay. Couple of nurofen and a pint of water before bed sir. Trust me it'll do the world of good12 replies | 1168 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- vs Stoke '04
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Amex season ticket location:
- N1D C375.....OH YES!
- Watching any football, including 22 tramps and a tin can if necessary, drinking, xbox
- Customer Service
- Twitter name:
I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:13
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 15:53 - Worthingite mentioned Ninja Elephant in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you think?
- 00:26 - Worthingite mentioned Lenny Rider in post Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****...t. With thanks to Lenny Rider - if we play like th...
- 09:44 - Bozza mentioned Worthingite in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1500 1 Worthingite ...
- 13:48 - Worthingite mentioned Mendoza in post Pelligrini to leave City at end of season, to be replaced by Guardiola...WHORE you mean No, Mendoza hasn't been linked w...
- 14:12 - Worthingite mentioned El Presidente in post Name that Beach Hut - Winning entry receives a free day's usage of the hut !...glance over some of El Presidente's hard copy stroke m...
- 17:42 - Ninja Elephant quoted Worthingite in post BORO SWOP... my 2 Heineken tickets for your 2 North StandNinja Elephant, what do you thin...
- 00:59 - symyjym quoted Worthingite in post If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal WinnerCH confirmed yesterday at a fans...
- 22:25 - Pickledegg quoted Worthingite in post Marathon ThreadWell done to the lads and ladies...
- 09:09 - Bozza quoted Worthingite in post Marathon ThreadWell done to the lads and ladies...
- 08:20 - dazzer6666 quoted Worthingite in post Marathon ThreadWell done to the lads and ladies...
- 07:30 - Guinness Boy quoted Worthingite in post Marathon ThreadWell done to the lads and ladies...
- 07:24 - Greg Bobkin quoted Worthingite in post Marathon ThreadWell done to the lads and ladies...
- 01:07 - Davemania quoted Worthingite in post SkalakConsidering he has the skin tone...
- 01:00 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Worthingite in post McCormmack AND DembeleFvcking hell. You got this weeks...
- 00:49 - Worthingite quoted GT49er in post BitchWell, I suppose there's mor...
- 00:44 - Worthingite quoted Garry Nelson's Left Foot in post McCormmack AND Dembelethere will be FIVE goals tonight. Hopefully ...
- 00:44 - smillie's garden quoted Worthingite in post Dale StephensFollowed him home (not in a stal...