Today, 14:58Thought the options were going to be: 1) Chinese kids 2) Vietnamese kids 3) Filipino kids ....100 replies | 3237 view(s)
Today, 14:47boik replied to a thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic in The Big BoardSuspected broken neck = just bumped his head. Aaaaah! ;-)110 replies | 11441 view(s)
23-03-2017, 11:40I've been looking for a camouflaged sofa, but couldn't find one!38 replies | 1513 view(s)
23-03-2017, 11:14boik replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWow! You judge people based on their beards? There's gonna be some hipsters absolutely cacking themselves!659 replies | 36074 view(s)
22-03-2017, 22:05And on that positive post, I'm off to bed!145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 22:04But why not support Gareth and the boys when they at least try something new. It's not their fault that the old farts are in charge. England did play...145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 21:57No, thats not what I'm saying and you know it. Can you not find anything positive about tonight, and don't say it doesn't matter cos we lost, cos...145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 21:52Only because you choose to be embarrassed. I thought that was an encouraging performance. Southgate (and I'm not his biggest fan) is prepared to try...145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 21:35I'm probably a bit heartless myself not letting people enjoy their gloating. ;-)145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 21:32But why don't people support England when they're playing well instead of all the snidely comments?145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 21:26The bad thing about the goal is not that we're losing but that it's given the haters something to gloat about.145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:25Some people have a pathological aversion to praising England!145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:19Tough crowd!145 replies | 5500 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:12Shh! You're not allowed to enjoy it, all the big boys have said so!145 replies | 5500 view(s)
20-03-2017, 11:11Do you really think we were that much worse than Leeds? I must have watched a different match. I saw two evenly matched teams one of who converted a...41 replies | 3560 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:07boik replied to a thread Our good defence is back after international break... in The Big BoardYou seem the sort of person who always needs to find someone to blame for everything!38 replies | 2176 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:07We had the same number of shots on target as leeds, but carry on.160 replies | 12974 view(s)
18-03-2017, 18:53boik replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDon't be stupid. He was declared useless after 10 minutes of his debut, and that should be an end to it.420 replies | 34456 view(s)
14-03-2017, 10:49Certainly. Have you got a gun I could borrow? Tomori will be fine played in his natural position. You've only got to see how he looks around before...64 replies | 5132 view(s)
13-03-2017, 19:32Wow, I'm impressed at your knowledge of something so completely and utterly irrelevant!27 replies | 1814 view(s)
13-03-2017, 11:24If you've not heard this before, it's well worth a listen. Great story, superbly told. Dean Saunders telling the story of when Cloughie tried to sign...8 replies | 632 view(s)
13-03-2017, 11:04Indeed. I was a regular since about 74, but now that I'm retired I can't afford to go so often. Sure there must be others in the same boat.91 replies | 10606 view(s)
07-03-2017, 16:06Me neither - I thought he ran the show against Burton in the cup. Surely tonight is the ideal time for him to get some much need game time?68 replies | 5687 view(s)
07-03-2017, 15:59I think Tomori will be excellent for someone, but doubt that he will get enough game time to show it here. I don't think people have any idea how...25 replies | 1292 view(s)
06-03-2017, 18:55boik replied to a thread Favourite song which has a title containing parenthesis. in The Big Board87 replies | 2547 view(s)
03-03-2017, 13:40I've done it twice, and both time accidentally. First time just forgot to settle the tab. They didn't ask for my card. Went back and paid next day....78 replies | 5104 view(s)
01-03-2017, 17:12No such thing as "Road Tax"! ;-)15 replies | 985 view(s)
01-03-2017, 13:00You do realise that there's another team on the pitch trying to stop you playing the way you want to? The better the other team the more chance they...117 replies | 7881 view(s)
27-02-2017, 08:20I think the priority was to rest Glenn and Sam for Tuesday.56 replies | 5024 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 15:15
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 14:47 - boik quoted Fnd_hudds in post Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc StankovicThis, my friends, is what a **...
- 11:45 - Alba Badger quoted boik in post Sofa AdviceI've been looking for a c...
- 11:40 - boik quoted Dick Head in post Sofa Advicehttp://www.creativeboysclub.co...
- 11:16 - portlock seagull quoted boik in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownWow! You judge people bas...
- 11:14 - boik quoted portlock seagull in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownLet's bring 'em back then. We could s...
- 22:18 - Herr Tubthumper quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmBut why not support Garet...
- 22:05 - boik quoted Soulman in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmA good England performance, ...
- 22:04 - boik quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmI'm not anti-England. I am sick and ...
- 22:00 - Herr Tubthumper quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmOnly because you choose t...
- 21:57 - boik quoted Is it PotG? in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmSo it's the fans fault we are no...
- 21:54 - Is it PotG? quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmOnly because you choose t...
- 21:52 - boik quoted T soprano in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmMakes it even worse when Engla...
- 21:35 - boik quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmI am not a gloater, but I am not sur...
- 21:33 - Is it PotG? quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmBut why don't people supp...
- 21:33 - Raleigh Chopper quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pm...ere for a gloat and boik saying oh go away yo...
- 21:32 - boik quoted Is it PotG? in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmI really, really do not hate Eng...
- 21:28 - Is it PotG? quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmThe bad thing about the g...
- 21:26 - boik quoted pottert in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmLet's not let a wonder goal ...
- 20:25 - boik quoted Husty in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmGermany are hardly even TR...
- 20:19 - boik quoted T soprano in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmThis is as dull as Depeche mod...