Yesterday, 18:01Bloody hell, talk about shoot yourself in the foot you fool. You clearly have no idea about anything in this and many other threads. Give up, LB is...139 replies | 10339 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:04So only 1 and a half pages for this one and no sign of our happy band of right wing racists. Perpetrator must be of the wrong colour and religion.18 replies | 1139 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:00I don't remember the Normans invading in 1066 in a hovercraft, they were very advanced weren't they, no wonder poor Harold never stood a chance.64 replies | 2952 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:13I clearly remember that picture on Hastings postcards but I think I am old enough to remember if a hovercraft went off the beach and across the...64 replies | 2952 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:08The breakfast show studio must have smelt like a backstreet Glasgow pub.79 replies | 7806 view(s)
25-07-2016, 19:04Thank you very much.64 replies | 2952 view(s)
25-07-2016, 18:59I was thinking that as well, love Rye and I know it's similar to the Old Town but somehow they are good in different ways, maybe it's the beach, sea...64 replies | 2952 view(s)
25-07-2016, 18:53Being from T Wells I have very fond memories of Hastings. I have always liked the Old Town. As previously said the boating lake and railway as a...64 replies | 2952 view(s)
25-07-2016, 18:44I am sorry to state the obvious here but did the place you purchased the TV not offer it to be set up on delivery for a price. If not then what I...40 replies | 1659 view(s)
24-07-2016, 23:11Can I join in. I am team laughing my nuts off at this.105 replies | 4070 view(s)
24-07-2016, 23:09It was inevitable because everything was wrong about Heather Mills.27 replies | 2254 view(s)
24-07-2016, 20:18Yep, Temple to higher Carblake only single carriageway on the A30 now has extra lanes as of last Friday and will be completed in the spring. Have a...68 replies | 3257 view(s)
24-07-2016, 20:12You will be pleased to know that they have sorted that bottleneck (apparently) by adding a further lane and the whole road will be sorted completely...68 replies | 3257 view(s)
24-07-2016, 19:06I also have a problem with my TV if anyone can help me as well. I don't seem to be able to get Claire Balding off of my TV. When I switched the TV...40 replies | 1659 view(s)
24-07-2016, 15:17I worked in morval last week, the other places I know well. So many people go to the north coast but there is so much on the south coast where you...68 replies | 3257 view(s)
24-07-2016, 14:21I could not agree more, as I said I like all motor racing including F1 I just don't like the way F1 has been for quite a few years, I cannot believe...43 replies | 1343 view(s)
24-07-2016, 10:07You have been lucky then is it is quite often jammed up from Saltash to Trerulefoot roundabout. It's a mixture of constant 2 lanes to 1, steep hills...68 replies | 3257 view(s)
24-07-2016, 10:02What thread did I open then? Are you saying that you find F1 exciting? I like all racing and want F1 to be so much better than it is but it gets...43 replies | 1343 view(s)
24-07-2016, 09:53The A38 after Saltash going west can be a nightmare on a Saturday at the wrong time for those going to the forgotten corner of Cornwall and Looe/...68 replies | 3257 view(s)
24-07-2016, 09:45The start is always interesting then after the 1st corner it's a boring procession. I will be watching British Superbikes from Thruxton, proper...43 replies | 1343 view(s)
23-07-2016, 13:47It's not even an original idea, a friend of mine showed me such an airline on something called porntub or something like that, they were having it...23 replies | 1427 view(s)
23-07-2016, 13:41Yep as usual. To be fair unless there is an accident it is not too bad travelling down, it's the returning home bit, the M5 is a traffic jam from...68 replies | 3257 view(s)
22-07-2016, 19:55Every now and then I like to pop over to the Millwall board, House Of Fun just to get a different view on how Millwall fans view the world and see...215 replies | 10975 view(s)
21-07-2016, 23:15Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Things you've had to endure for the other half..... in The Big BoardSquirting. I keep an umbrella under the bed.95 replies | 4409 view(s)
21-07-2016, 23:01When I was in Hawaii I remember sitting in the beach front bar of the hotel and they had a couple of guys playing the Uke and singing Hawaiian songs...29 replies | 792 view(s)
20-07-2016, 23:37Now that we have left the EU how come we are still getting their weather and is it free or do the taxpayers now have to pay for it? These questions...30 replies | 1130 view(s)
20-07-2016, 22:35Telling our so called sports press to stop bigging everyone up like world beaters and generally acting like cretins, also banning the players from...175 replies | 7359 view(s)
20-07-2016, 22:22Its a fair point, tricky innit, no wonder we cant win anything.175 replies | 7359 view(s)
20-07-2016, 22:20Bloody hell I understood every word of that. Its nice to reply to one of your posts sir. Totally agree as well.175 replies | 7359 view(s)
20-07-2016, 22:12Great point. What do other countries do if someone is in trouble in the sea or in a boat? They have saved many lives on the beaches down here in...20 replies | 582 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Raleigh Chopper
About Raleigh Chopper
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 18:13
- Join Date
- 15:49 - GoldWithFalmer mentioned Raleigh Chopper in post Your blow-offs. Do you like the smell of your own ones?...and gentleman...... Raleigh Chopper
- 23:11 - Raleigh Chopper quoted goldstone in post Life Inside Jail - Hell on Earth, tonight ITV 9pmI am very much in favour of th...
- 23:09 - Soulman quoted Raleigh Chopper in post MEP Nigel farageif anyone seriously thinks for one m...
- 08:54 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Next season, the first international break is...Thanks for that, just as I thought I...
- 08:33 - Raleigh Chopper quoted DavePage in post England v Iceland 8pmPlease donít quality for Russ...
- 08:22 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Stat Brother in post Next season, the first international break is...The first weekend in September. ...
- 22:32 - symyjym quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Iceland 8pmThey dont usually announce the Stric...
- 22:30 - Raleigh Chopper quoted symyjym in post England v Iceland 8pmOh no, Pardew 2nd fav at 10/...
- 21:52 - Bwian quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Iceland 8pmAll those poxy international breaks ...
- 21:46 - Thunder Bolt quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Iceland 8pmOh Boy am i looking forward to Roy's...
- 21:38 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Bwian in post England v Iceland 8pmAnybody who a basic unders...
- 21:29 - Jolly Red Giant quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Iceland 8pmRoy just standing in the technical a...
- 20:40 - Worried Man Blues quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Iceland 8pmWasn't that 0-0? It's like watchin...
- 20:38 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Gazwag in post England v Iceland 8pmIt's like watching a league...
- 20:28 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Worried Man Blues in post England v Iceland 8pmCan I mock Hart's hair cut? Yes but R...
- 20:26 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Thunder Bolt in post England v Iceland 8pmHilarious mocking someone's disab...
- 20:15 - Raleigh Chopper quoted dangull in post England v Iceland 8pmI find that funny even thoug...
- 11:06 - Danny-Boy quoted Raleigh Chopper in post ENGLAND team versus ICELANDWhat game is that then I thought we ...
- 23:43 - Cheeky Monkey quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Glasto 2016I can't make out if this is nice or ...
- 23:07 - edna krabappel quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Glasto 2016Crikey! It's Bazza Gibb. Now there's...
- 23:04 - Raleigh Chopper quoted JC Footy Genius in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)Imagine a post EU Britain free, pros...