Yesterday, 18:31Although I agree with most of the other posts about Derby being a good side etc we were still flat if we had played at our best it could have been...54 replies | 3230 view(s)
03-05-2016, 22:00See above, gimp.73 replies | 3716 view(s)
03-05-2016, 21:53Meanwhile, back up in the toilet of England, southerners have been drafted in to teach the people of Middlesbrough the basics of the English...73 replies | 3716 view(s)
03-05-2016, 19:34It's 0-0 with 2 minutes to go, I am full of Doom Bar and I have just about had enough. I run into the pitch and take the ball off their striker like...86 replies | 6217 view(s)
02-05-2016, 22:58Yes congratulations to Leo and Leicester, only downside to this is that a club like Leicester winning it brings out the mayor in his blue and white...26 replies | 1986 view(s)
02-05-2016, 21:47Why is this not in the positives thread? Sewage water.1 replies | 146 view(s)
02-05-2016, 21:189 days of stress and worry and then to turn in that performance with the sending off is enough to make anyone feel flat Its like letting all the air...185 replies | 15138 view(s)
02-05-2016, 19:01I think the overall decision is probably for the best, we have all had 9 days of stress and worry and not only did we manage to scrape a draw we did...123 replies | 12169 view(s)
02-05-2016, 18:46Burnley will get rid of Dyche. The right man to get them up but totally the wrong man to keep them there. Burnley would like to stay up this time...96 replies | 11471 view(s)
29-04-2016, 22:20Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Birmingham Vs Middlesbrough *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big BoardI wonder what the feeling is like between the QPR players and Barton, given his attitude they may want to really beat Burnley and see him stretchered...661 replies | 50639 view(s)
29-04-2016, 22:07But I want us to win on Monday, a winning streak and momentum is huge in football for confidence. As for Derby, they would be mad to go for it and...23 replies | 1674 view(s)
29-04-2016, 21:36Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Birmingham Vs Middlesbrough *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big BoardBirmingham are not in the play offs. They have the freedom to just attack. Who knows what Derby will do because they are in the play offs. If they...661 replies | 50639 view(s)
28-04-2016, 18:03In the long run this will work out well for Labour. Ken Livingstone is far more dangerous to the Labour Party than Corbyn or any of the others so I...266 replies | 9287 view(s)
27-04-2016, 23:05Too busy having their moats cleaned to form an unacceptable view, except down the golf club after too many gin & tonics.137 replies | 4151 view(s)
24-04-2016, 22:34Is that Wellquickwoody?181 replies | 20070 view(s)
24-04-2016, 18:40Touched a nerve. My deed is done.181 replies | 20070 view(s)
24-04-2016, 18:38Look at the goon nearest. Shall I get up now or stay down a bit longer.35 replies | 3096 view(s)
24-04-2016, 18:31Who's in the nominations for the most stressed out fan award?181 replies | 20070 view(s)
24-04-2016, 18:17Watching Leicester reminds me of Ben Hur. Battle speeeeed, Attack speeeeeed, ramming speeeeeed. Hey that's not a bad shout if we play them next...56 replies | 4767 view(s)
24-04-2016, 18:12That's my option, nip down to St Ives the beaches will be nice and empty as the locals will either be watching it or at Wembley.37 replies | 2729 view(s)
24-04-2016, 18:08They were hopeless , Palace not much better. It was like watching Poundland v Primark35 replies | 3096 view(s)
24-04-2016, 17:28You know palace dive don't you. Well 4 have just dived all at the same time you had to see it to believe it. It was more like Beechers Brook than...35 replies | 3096 view(s)
24-04-2016, 17:201-1 now if anybody is interested. Watford better and it is now like a bottom of the table scrap.35 replies | 3096 view(s)
24-04-2016, 16:54Half time Watford making it easy for them. Only 1 winner if they don't improve 2nd half.35 replies | 3096 view(s)
24-04-2016, 15:49But this was never set up as a fans utd. Charlton are very unhappy with the way their club is being run, they happened to be playing Brighton...179 replies | 20973 view(s)
24-04-2016, 15:40Ye gods man are you still prattling on. Your main concern was that the Charlton protests would disrupt the game and we would lose because of it....179 replies | 20973 view(s)
24-04-2016, 12:25Looked at BBC before starting the thread they think he is starting but you may be right. Hope not he deserves his chance. After Vardy and Mahrez? It...56 replies | 4767 view(s)
24-04-2016, 11:42With Leo in for Vardy he has his big chance to really help Leicester win the league. Vardy may get 2 or even 3 games out. They are playing Swansea...56 replies | 4767 view(s)
23-04-2016, 23:01That's Sky for you. Banging on about Barton all game as well. Apart from Martyn Tyler it's crap mainly.179 replies | 20973 view(s)
23-04-2016, 22:57Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread How about taking our 'friendship' with Charlton a step further..... in The Big BoardOr at least not stupid, selfish and ignorant ones.28 replies | 2535 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Raleigh Chopper
About Raleigh Chopper
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 18:32
- Join Date
- 22:45 - glasfryn quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Interesting perspective of the run in from the top 6 local journosTouching your wood is a sure sign of...
- 20:51 - Driver8 quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Germany (and then v Holland)Oh good, the band is back, I missed ...
- 20:21 - WATFORD zero quoted Raleigh Chopper in post England v Germany (and then v Holland)Oh good, the band is back, I missed ...
- 20:14 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Bigtomfu in post The referee for Saturday is...I am still amazed at the rose...
- 19:05 - Bigtomfu quoted Raleigh Chopper in post The referee for Saturday is...Oh strewth. The GOON who sent off 2...
- 18:01 - Raleigh Chopper quoted glasfryn in post Interesting perspective of the run in from the top 6 local journoscatch up at the back I have b...
- 12:23 - ROSM quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Hijacked EgyptAir plane landed at Larnaca airport...He is now saying that he did think o...
- 10:53 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Uncle Buck in post Hijacked EgyptAir plane landed at Larnaca airport...He has not thought this through...
- 01:07 - AmexRuislip quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Places you have lived in , you would never go back to.I will take your Hayes and give you ...
- 18:33 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Spanish Seagulls in post Places you have lived in , you would never go back to.I will trump that with..........Hayes...
- 22:33 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Job Vacancy - Recruitment Consultant - no experience necessary - excellent £££If you do that, are not scared of p...
- 23:39 - Raleigh Chopper quoted El Presidente in post Junior doctors to escalate industrial action to all-out strike next monthJust wait until you have to deal w...
- 22:31 - El Presidente quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Junior doctors to escalate industrial action to all-out strike next monthI have offered my services on a volu...
- 14:09 - BLOCK F quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Where has the Chancellor of the Exchequer gone?I am finding this constant defending...