Today, 07:22I agree, but then why don't the people on the streets not turn up to vote, it's the only protest open to us to say we are sick and tired of all of...220 replies | 5542 view(s)
Today, 07:15I have to agree with that don't I.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
Today, 07:10I don't like the early leaving but it's understandable unless the score is close. But nothing compares to the early leavers at Wycombe a few years...47 replies | 2468 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:49That is not what I meant, I was making the comparison of Des calling for Archer/Bellotti to go.81 replies | 11124 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:43Happy Days was superb. Especially Ralph Malph.15 replies | 1006 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:40Many years ago when I lived in Tunbridge Wells I had a girlfriend who moved to Saltdean, I used to get the Southdown bus to Brighton and the 27? to...28 replies | 1448 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:30You are so up your own backside about Labour and protecting your beloved Tories that it is the first thing you think about on a Sunday morning and...220 replies | 5542 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:16All good balanced views but I think I will have to agree that if Des had done that at the height of our troubles, I think that the majority of...81 replies | 11124 view(s)
22-04-2017, 23:05I think I can find some middle ground. Ultimately he is a TV presenter and really should not have done it, but he is also a fan and president of a...81 replies | 11124 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:49Are you allowed to stop for a smoke, I would be lucky to make it past the starter, very best of luck though.8 replies | 215 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:45It's a nice thought and I hope he stays with us for some time, but this is modern PL football, so he will be with us until he is offered a job too...44 replies | 1881 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:35Quick sweepstakes. I am going for 78 minutes for Costa to dissapear down the tunnel.54 replies | 1611 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:32What a great game. Hopefully they will still both be tired when we play them.54 replies | 1611 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:16Ah, I really should have known that, but as a Premiere League fan the lower leagues are now insignificant at best.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:12I know but Wagners a cock, the fans and club are ok and have done well with good football, compared to Leeds and their fans,if they both get into the...38 replies | 3892 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:56If it's last day survival for Hartlepools they should show that live and split the screen with Jeff. That would make great TV.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:53I'm a bit frightened.54 replies | 1611 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:32Leeds Choking is funny. Fulham looking good is great. But I am not getting any pleasure from Huddersfield falling apart, feeling a bit sorry for...38 replies | 3892 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:16I have just had a word with myself, bit harsh that, we have been there, committed lower league fan who have messed around with relegation for years.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:03I thought he was remarkably calm a minute ago, short man syndrome cutting in now is it?216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:00Most likely, but Swansea need 2 wins from 4 and Palace have got Liverpool, Spurs and Man U. Probably ok but far from certain.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:57Thanks, good old Jeff.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:56Palace back in the mix with a tough run in.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:55Goodbye Orient, great shame, I am sad about that.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:48Yes, but if we were in the mix it would have been unbearable, but if my brother had a willy she would be my cousin or whatever the saying is.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:45I don't have Sky can someone report on Jeff Stellings current condition. Hartlepools 2 down Newport 1 up216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:40Swansea are the epitome of a one man team, if Llorente had not been injured they may have been ok, he is back and boom, if Swansea go down someone is...216 replies | 10134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:18Plymouth Argyle away would tempt me to watch a friendly, I used to go to a few when I lived in SE but gave up as they are a total waste of time,...58 replies | 2874 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:12I would not say no to Joshua King if the opportunity came along, which it won't. Tweet by Brett Mendoza just read out by Jules on BT Sport score.216 replies | 10134 view(s)
21-04-2017, 20:19Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWe are not quite the ticket tonight are we.489 replies | 27962 view(s)
About Raleigh Chopper
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:23
- Join Date
- 06:38 - Thunder Bolt mentioned Raleigh Chopper in post Went to Florida and missed the Norwich game - was it you?.... I thought of Raleigh Chopper, but he was posting ...
- 14:49 - GoldWithFalmer mentioned Raleigh Chopper in post Your blow-offs. Do you like the smell of your own ones?...and gentleman...... Raleigh Chopper
- 21:59 - Raleigh Chopper quoted nordicgod in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownTheresa May has given a speech...
- 21:49 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Birdie Boy in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmEveryone goes on that we have t...
- 21:47 - T soprano quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmThe Krauts really are annoying thoug...
- 21:44 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Thunder Bolt in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmNo, we're not. Well I think we a...
- 21:37 - Thunder Bolt quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmEngland fans need their heads testin...
- 21:35 - boik quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmI am not a gloater, but I am not sur...
- 21:33 - Raleigh Chopper quoted boik in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pm...ere for a gloat and boik saying oh go away yo...
- 21:18 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Birdie Boy in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmI love how it is so black and w...
- 19:08 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Wrong-Direction in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownIt was tongue in cheek, just pointin...
- 12:09 - scousegull quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Long shot...bars in Guayaquil, Ecuador that might show the game?There is a bar at the end of the hig...
- 16:48 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Leekbrookgull in post Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job...Any chance of putting HIS constitu...
- 13:31 - Notters quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Happy St. Patrick's Day!We dance round a maypole the bog hop...
- 12:55 - Raleigh Chopper quoted lawros left foot in post Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job...Am I right in thinking that MPs no lo...
- 08:50 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Steve in Japan in post Moggy on Question Time Tonight- Bognor RegisAgreed. I know it's a sensitive su...
- 06:42 - KingKev quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?If its not protected by the base of ...
- 21:11 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Wellesley in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?Kick her in the c***. If it...