26-05-2016, 23:05The only tradition left is that they all get suits made for the final with a flower in the lapel, and there have been some corkers down the years....31 replies | 1003 view(s)
26-05-2016, 22:48Sami managed to get one thing very right though, he turned Lewis Dunk into a very good goal scoring defender, OK it wasn't that difficult because...53 replies | 3819 view(s)
24-05-2016, 21:03Back in November " only 3 Leeds managers until Christmas" was the funniest thing I have heard from Talksport16 replies | 1605 view(s)
24-05-2016, 20:36Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead? in The Big BoardVery nice, quick tip we fancied a pizza one evening so I drove 15 minutes into Padstow and picked up a pizza from The Wood Fired Pizza in the centre...203 replies | 6643 view(s)
24-05-2016, 19:53Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead? in The Big BoardAnd I will be just down the road near Newquay for the week,so I will be in somewhere like St Ives or Perrenporth, no intention of watching it,...203 replies | 6643 view(s)
23-05-2016, 23:26Furthest car left, The Ant Hill Mob.15 replies | 1010 view(s)
23-05-2016, 22:47Funeral Director? Pathologist?126 replies | 4081 view(s)
23-05-2016, 21:08That's a totally different ball of wax. We do it with maximum sleaze and old scrubbers.117 replies | 7258 view(s)
23-05-2016, 21:05My one allowed kids in! Fun for all the family. There was/is a pub in High Wycombe run by a Brighton fan that had strippers.117 replies | 7258 view(s)
23-05-2016, 18:19I fully expected AmexRuislip to get involved by now. It was a long time ago, I remember the strippers like yesterday but not the name of the pub....117 replies | 7258 view(s)
23-05-2016, 09:16The only car that was able to dissolve in water.30 replies | 1075 view(s)
23-05-2016, 09:09Ok, although it was a long time ago, I clearly remember it. One of the strippers was prancing around the pub threatening to pull her drawers down, a...117 replies | 7258 view(s)
23-05-2016, 07:44Back in the 80's I lived in West London and one Saturday lunchtime I was in an awful place called West Drayton. In the high street was a pub so I...117 replies | 7258 view(s)
22-05-2016, 13:21Ahh. Obviously didn't follow them that closely then, glad all over that I didn't as I don't like franchises very much. I did wonder where...31 replies | 1426 view(s)
22-05-2016, 13:00That all fits nicely then I will follow City31 replies | 1426 view(s)
22-05-2016, 12:48Most fans have their Scotch club to see their results East Stirling has been mine since Meadowbank disappeared,no reason for it at all, they have...31 replies | 1426 view(s)
21-05-2016, 21:43Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Mature, sensible reflections on the FA Cup final in The Big BoardYou are right of course, sorry, silly post.19 replies | 838 view(s)
21-05-2016, 21:40Nothing against the chairman. Everything against Bright. A total tool.41 replies | 4225 view(s)
21-05-2016, 21:32Raleigh Chopper replied to a thread Mature, sensible reflections on the FA Cup final in The Big BoardI feel a bit for the few decent Palace fans out there that have to put up with the club and Pardew and have turned out when they were in the lower...19 replies | 838 view(s)
21-05-2016, 21:27Typical Man U A rotten club from top to bottom. Monday announcement with a thank you would have been a classier way to do this.51 replies | 2575 view(s)
21-05-2016, 21:05And now every Palace fan can now see what we have been saying for years, that Pardew is a complete and utter ****. No argument now, what a clown....419 replies | 30922 view(s)
21-05-2016, 18:00So is Woy but Rooney gets chosen anyway it's always been the way with certain players, scared to make a really tough decision like playing Gerrard...794 replies | 32675 view(s)
21-05-2016, 17:44Palace not been in a position to dive yet but it won't be long. Pardew looks like he has a very tacky wedding to go to afterwards.794 replies | 32675 view(s)
21-05-2016, 12:11I am sure the club would bring in the right person.11 replies | 901 view(s)
21-05-2016, 12:00Just because he is a well loved player does not mean he is coaching material. Has he even got his coaching badges? As others have said he adores...11 replies | 901 view(s)
20-05-2016, 20:41I thought it was normal been getting them for ages on my Apple mobile. Also I cannot open the thread that is below the strap advert halfway down the...28 replies | 897 view(s)
20-05-2016, 20:37There is a bloke there tonight that many years ago took me to The Goldstone and for the rest of my life I have been hooked. He is 86 now and has...22 replies | 1918 view(s)
20-05-2016, 09:48This final will be called The Apollo 13 final. Your big day comes along and you get all excited and keyed up, then nobody cares or watches it until...794 replies | 32675 view(s)
20-05-2016, 09:28That's right. The holy grail was a bit crap and looked cheapish. The gold shiny ones were much better.15 replies | 588 view(s)
20-05-2016, 09:21If MOST of the other clubs had wanted or even tried to win it then neither of these clubs would be in this final. Even some Div 2 clubs in with a...794 replies | 32675 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Raleigh Chopper
About Raleigh Chopper
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 26-05-2016 23:13
- Join Date
- 23:28 - goldstone quoted Raleigh Chopper in post i360 lightsI don't get the fuss, its an attract...
- 23:19 - Pavilionaire quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Ambitious plans for Shoreham Cement WorksIs it not the perfect opportunity to...
- 22:37 - Superseagull quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Ambitious plans for Shoreham Cement WorksIs it not the perfect opportunity to...
- 22:34 - Raleigh Chopper quoted MattBackHome in post i360 lightsIf we continue to not do stuff li...
- 22:27 - MattBackHome quoted Raleigh Chopper in post i360 lightsI don't get the fuss, its an attract...
- 08:09 - wellquickwoody quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Labour SOAR to new POLE leadMid term? But I would not expect an...
- 07:49 - Diego Napier quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Labour SOAR to new POLE leadBut I would not expect anything else...
- 07:41 - Raleigh Chopper quoted wellquickwoody in post Labour SOAR to new POLE leadMid term, quelle surprise? You clut...
- 21:18 - JC Footy Genius quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Flares/Smoke bombs at away gamesJust the 1 flare was it? If you are ...
- 21:03 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Ernest in post Middlesbrough v ReadingI love COX So do I, it is ...
- 21:01 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Bladders in post Middlesbrough v ReadingBiggest scalp in the division...
- 21:00 - edna krabappel quoted Raleigh Chopper in post How many loyal Royals at the Riverside?Morecambe took more than that to Ply...
- 20:56 - Raleigh Chopper quoted edna krabappel in post How many loyal Royals at the Riverside?73638 Morecambe took more than tha...
- 19:05 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Lawro's Lip in post Middlesbrough v ReadingKaranka quoted in the Sun today ...
- 12:10 - KZNSeagull quoted Raleigh Chopper in post US Masters 2016Smylie? Yanks are the worst losers c...
- 08:43 - LlcoolJ quoted Raleigh Chopper in post US Masters 2016Smylie? Yanks are the worst losers ...
- 07:53 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Justice in post How do you like your steak?Would a chef really risk a p...
- 07:46 - Raleigh Chopper quoted KZNSeagull in post US Masters 2016Could at least have said "well ...
- 07:37 - WATFORD zero quoted Raleigh Chopper in post How do you like your steak?BTW even though it is your choice a ...