22-02-2017, 17:09The Met police seem to have a history of this kind of thing, didn't they have a guy called Condom in charge a while ago? edit: I...50 replies | 1668 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:59Is that a quote from SB?249 replies | 15637 view(s)
12-02-2017, 13:24Many years ago in a pub, I was running in Richmond-on-Thames. I refused service to a drunk from the river bank and asked him to leave. When he had...116 replies | 7402 view(s)
11-02-2017, 22:57Whooosh!:bigwave:46 replies | 3713 view(s)
11-02-2017, 21:04I always wondered way it was called a WIRELESS. When I was a kid I took one apart to see for myself. There were hundreds of wires inside, some of...46 replies | 3713 view(s)
05-02-2017, 21:54Casper in goal.60 replies | 2975 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:27burnee54 replied to a thread Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHere you go fellas. Highlights Brentford v Brighton. (Video is proccessing should be up in a mo.) https://www.facebook.com/bernard.akehurst1000 replies | 97539 view(s)
01-02-2017, 08:09and two games in hand.:lolol:35 replies | 2231 view(s)
30-01-2017, 14:51Thank F**K for that. It's bad enough as it is but if the BBC had been there It would take us twice as long to live it down. *hangs head in shame*187 replies | 14015 view(s)
28-01-2017, 19:13burnee54 replied to a thread Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThat could easily have been one of Chico's lines. :love::love: Love the avatar by the way.601 replies | 45270 view(s)
28-01-2017, 18:59burnee54 replied to a thread Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThought RT did well. Nicely taken goal and some good running. If SB is still out I wouldn't be upset to see him start as the second striker or on...601 replies | 45270 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- May 9, 1954 (62)
- Favourite Albion player:
- Teddy Maybank (have to say that he's a mate)
- Best Albion experience:
- Watching Vicente for the first time. (and every time after that)
- Amex season ticket location:
- E3D B 576
- East Upper Hermit
- up the downs
- Photography, Guitar, Reading.
- Karaoke Presenter
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:31
- Join Date
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned burnee54 in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...k 20 Paypal @burnee54 20 Paypal @e7...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 22:57 - burnee54 quoted Justice in post Whilst watching today's game lolIts more to do with the rece...
- 21:11 - Justice quoted burnee54 in post Whilst watching today's game lolI always wondered way it was ...
- 21:04 - burnee54 quoted Justice in post Whilst watching today's game lolGoldstone days many of the o...
- 19:13 - burnee54 quoted Questions in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***I've just been told we have bi...
- 19:06 - Questions quoted burnee54 in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Thought RT did well. Nicely t...
- 18:59 - burnee54 quoted Questions in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***I think Hughton always knew th...
- 16:49 - Driver8 quoted burnee54 in post The Gaffers off to HuddersfieldI wonder who he's looking at?...
- 11:06 - Ernest quoted burnee54 in post How Often Does That Happen?So, a two one win and we scor...
- 10:44 - burnee54 quoted Dick Swiveller in post Neutral thoughts on the Wednesday gameOK. I'll listen to you and Google a...
- 20:35 - burnee54 quoted AmexRuislip in post The Offside Rule, What Would Football be like Without itIs this to do with the Van Baste...
- 20:18 - AmexRuislip quoted burnee54 in post The Offside Rule, What Would Football be like Without itThere would certainly be more...
- 15:01 - burnee54 quoted FKalinx in post Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Anyone got Seagulls Player i...