27-03-2015, 16:45Also, tell your boys the Jurassic Park sampling is a stroke of bloody genius!2 replies | 78 view(s)
27-03-2015, 16:43I like it. I'm a sucker for Americana style folk stuff.2 replies | 78 view(s)
27-03-2015, 16:35BBassic replied to a thread Singers who's voices you quite frankly hate, or are, in your opinion, really BAD in The Big BoardMatt Bellamy, Muse. It's not that I dislike his voice its more that I can't not hear the big breaths he takes before each line. It's all I hear....145 replies | 5008 view(s)
27-03-2015, 09:59It'd also destroy our wage budget.10 replies | 1562 view(s)
26-03-2015, 17:328 out of 10 Gears. Obvs.75 replies | 3432 view(s)
26-03-2015, 09:11Other - Right wing, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist Neanderthals.79 replies | 2722 view(s)
25-03-2015, 18:47I've got that on my 'watch' list, glad to hear a recommendation! This doc looks brilliant. Definitely going to track down a copy!21 replies | 759 view(s)
25-03-2015, 17:51The only saving graces in all this for Clarkson are that he's attempted to apologise to Oisin and that he himself reported the incident to the BBC....453 replies | 23273 view(s)
24-03-2015, 15:36That was the thing I hated the most about the Hyppia era. I know we played possession under Gus/Oscar but it was never as bad as it was under Hyppia....103 replies | 8318 view(s)
24-03-2015, 13:05Right Hand, Left Hand by Chris McManus. Interesting; about our handedness. Why most poeple are right handed, how our brains are wired etc etc.1706 replies | 58275 view(s)
23-03-2015, 13:42Figured as much.160 replies | 4005 view(s)
22-03-2015, 15:57BBassic replied to a thread When you dream of playing for the Albion where are you playing? Position and stadium. in The Big BoardLeft back, Amex.36 replies | 953 view(s)
22-03-2015, 13:09It'll be enough for this fan, definitely. If he can get us into a position where promotion is a realistic outcome then I don't care how he does it....103 replies | 8318 view(s)
22-03-2015, 12:47Not really an 'improvement' but I like this ground tracker thing that Blackburn have: http://www.brfcc.com/mb/92Club/?member_id=2004 I'd...132 replies | 5294 view(s)
22-03-2015, 12:45Utterly off topic but I like that ground tracker they've got on their forum. Swish.218 replies | 10996 view(s)
22-03-2015, 12:44I'd keep him here and give him the cups next season.218 replies | 10996 view(s)
20-03-2015, 17:01https://www.facebook.com/MCEmusic Awesome covers band.19 replies | 519 view(s)
19-03-2015, 21:46BBassic replied to a thread Things we won't say about race that are true in The Other Stuff / ArchiveHave to agree. When Ch4 first hit the airwaves it was the alternative broadcaster. Not so much these days. I get the impression that the "hard...146 replies | 7007 view(s)
19-03-2015, 15:08Stockdale Bruno, Greer, Halford, Bennett Kayal Stephens Calde Tex LuaLua COG20 replies | 708 view(s)
19-03-2015, 11:29Just when you think you can't loathe that insipid bunch of tossers more than you do already,22 replies | 1376 view(s)
17-03-2015, 21:45That'll do, Gull. That'll do.402 replies | 35346 view(s)
17-03-2015, 16:40wirral loos402 replies | 35346 view(s)
17-03-2015, 13:56You might enjoy this: Instrumental, a bit less messy than Pile but not tidy either. One of the best things I heard in 2008.363 replies | 11111 view(s)
17-03-2015, 13:47When we, en masse, choose to stop paying for their product.42 replies | 2360 view(s)
17-03-2015, 11:21Devouring it right now. Excellent. Helping get through a very dull coding task. They're playing the Green Door Store on 9th June.363 replies | 11111 view(s)
17-03-2015, 10:35Transcendence. I'm a big advocate of transhumanism and AI and future tech and all that so the movie was, seemingly, perfect for me. But it just...95 replies | 2497 view(s)
16-03-2015, 15:56Bridcutt burnt his bridges as far as I'm concerned. Utterly unprofessional behaviour from him after his head had been turned.37 replies | 1360 view(s)
14-03-2015, 19:36Yeah, ref's aren't perfect yet, oddly, they have nothing, no-one to answer to when they have a shocker. They just get paid and officiate next week....35 replies | 1962 view(s)
14-03-2015, 19:32Stockdale made a mistake but he was not the problem. The problem(s): Holla - Woeful! What has happened to him!? Stephens - Played utterly out...218 replies | 10996 view(s)
13-03-2015, 18:47BBassic replied to a thread Words to Sussex by the Sea going up on the big screens!!! in The Big BoardGood. The people who already sing it will continue singing it and the people that don't might. Can't see the downside personally.214 replies | 11687 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- 94 I think. Maybe earlier. '89. I was a young lad I remember that much.
- Best Albion experience:
- The atmosphere at the Burnley game, December 2011
- I used to go to the Goldstone when I was a kid. Me and my old man would sell programmes outside the ground and then go in to catch the second half.
When the Archer/Bellotti nightmare began my dad was a bit over cautious and stopped me from going to games just in case there was any trouble.
I never went to Gillingham; in fact I lost interest in football for a long while until midway through our tenure at the Withdean. I've been blue and white ever since.
- Twitter name:
Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
Always the last to see the moment has passed.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 14:38
- Join Date
- 11:23 - BBassic mentioned jamie the seagull in post Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has been disqualified.......T: Link courtesy of jamie the seagull - http://www.dailyst...
- 17:32 - BBassic quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post Top Gear: Who should the new presenters be?Jimmy Carr, Rachel Riley and Sean Lock ...
- 09:21 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted BBassic in post NSC's most hatedOther - Right wing, xenophob...
- 09:15 - Trufflehound quoted BBassic in post NSC's most hatedOther - Right wing, xenophob...
- 17:57 - RexCathedra quoted BBassic in post **The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***wirral loosIf you're Ryanair...
- 15:17 - father_and_son quoted BBassic in post Don't worry about us, we are only supporters.Hull City can reapply to cha...
- 13:47 - BBassic quoted I remember the good times in post Don't worry about us, we are only supporters.Hull City can reapply to change their name bec...
- 11:48 - deletebeepbeepbeep quoted BBassic in post Albums Thread - 2015Devouring it right now. Exce...
- 11:21 - BBassic quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post Albums Thread - 2015Has anyone been listening to the album ...