Yesterday, 10:46BBassic replied to a thread Will some of the supporters be the weak link next season? in The Big BoardExactly this.45 replies | 1845 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:24I think after yesterday my hopes for the title have faded a fair bit so Villa now will just be a massive party for me. I'm going to get smashed,...61 replies | 3277 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:25This. I don't understand this ides that supporting your club is a binary equation. It is possible to be happy overall and disappointed at one...73 replies | 4588 view(s)
29-04-2017, 23:09Can't argue with any of that. Except the end. We're gonna get dicked at Villa.73 replies | 4588 view(s)
29-04-2017, 22:27It was the same as it always is. Loud when we're doing well, quiet otherwise. I don't know why this is surprising to anyone.50 replies | 5006 view(s)
29-04-2017, 22:19BBassic replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSame here. We should have won today but we put in a performance so far away from our usual standard that we had no chance. So bloody annoying. Of...296 replies | 21595 view(s)
29-04-2017, 21:29I agree with the OP. We've faltered. It's disappointing but not the end of the world as promotion is already secured. I'm going to Villa but I'm...39 replies | 2318 view(s)
29-04-2017, 21:25Nope. We've blown it. Norwich was a tad unlucky. Today was a terrible performance, so far removed from our usual game. Villa will be tough and we...83 replies | 3559 view(s)
29-04-2017, 19:10BBassic replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardIt's just so frustrating. We've had a great season and I'm ecstatic at having been promoted but we've dicked two chances to win the league leaving us...296 replies | 21595 view(s)
29-04-2017, 18:28BBassic replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThat was pathetic. Great season. Shit way to sign off at home.296 replies | 21595 view(s)
29-04-2017, 17:18We have been very poor.296 replies | 21595 view(s)
29-04-2017, 11:57My natural pessimism is in full voice today. Nervous.296 replies | 21595 view(s)
29-04-2017, 09:18Maybe when we straight people have endured centuries of persecution and hatred for falling in love with someone we can have a nice parade as well....48 replies | 2610 view(s)
29-04-2017, 06:56I slept fine but I've woken up incredibly nervous.16 replies | 607 view(s)
28-04-2017, 19:06Definite handball there. Unbelievable.120 replies | 9452 view(s)
28-04-2017, 17:06BBassic replied to a thread Fan guilty of trying to punch Crystal Palace bald eagle in The Big BoardI'm not normally one to defend our resident Palace posters but, to be fair, he's posting in a thread created on a Brighton board by a Brighton fan...35 replies | 2024 view(s)
28-04-2017, 16:22BBassic replied to a thread Why exactly was this guy given a British passport?? in The Other Stuff / ArchiveYou answered your own question.20 replies | 740 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:56I know, me too. But when I saw it I felt some weird compulsion to explain to him we'd not bought promotion. I'm so weak.42 replies | 3239 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:25I tried, I really did, but I could not resist replying to the bloke in the comments inferring we'd bought promotion.42 replies | 3239 view(s)
28-04-2017, 12:01I vaguely recall reading somewhere that cameras of a certain size weren't permitted. But again, that's a very vague recollection so don't take it as...13 replies | 852 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:55Psssht, forget that noise! When is the Panini sticker album out!?6 replies | 253 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:47Part of the reason why the Errea / Brighton & Hove Jobs kit is my favourite. Lovely collar. Proper stripes. Great kit.96 replies | 6455 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:38Wearing the stripes at my desk. Already donated.19 replies | 569 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:00BBassic replied to a thread United Airlines 'saddened' by death of giant rabbit, Simon, after transatlantic flight in The Big BoardRabbit dies on the way to O'Hare I can't be the only one to find that mildly amusing.22 replies | 653 view(s)
28-04-2017, 09:28Is getting the name right considered pedantry? Like, if I kept saying the name of my company wrong would it be pedantic for someone to point that...44 replies | 2184 view(s)
28-04-2017, 08:36That's excellent news. He's been one of their best players these last couple of months.65 replies | 3082 view(s)
28-04-2017, 08:27They're sponsored by Millions!? Awesome.96 replies | 6455 view(s)
28-04-2017, 08:22BBassic replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardIs that your professional, medical opinion, Doctor? Can only assume you've seen his treatment notes and all that?32 replies | 2314 view(s)
28-04-2017, 08:17Cardiff win, 100% If that were the case then presumably the team would get a guard of honour from the Bristol lads which would be such an amazing...65 replies | 3082 view(s)
28-04-2017, 07:12Looks great but the sponsor is a bit high up on the shirt for my liking, seems a bit cluttered.96 replies | 6455 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- 94 I think. Maybe earlier. '89. I was a young lad I remember that much.
- Best Albion experience:
- The atmosphere at the Burnley game, December 2011
- Communist Republic of Deviancy
Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
I have a blog. This is the link.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 17:45
- Join Date
- 13:03 - BBassic mentioned Bozza in post Is 'Time Commanders' with Greg Wallace the worst thing on TV?...IT: Damn! Beaten by Bozza
- 20:28 - BBassic mentioned Thunder Bolt in post EFL restructure and League 3 abandoned after FA refused to play ball...tching up with that Thunder Bolt. EFL Clubs fined fo...
- 20:14 - BBassic mentioned Whoislloydy in post Villa the Largest League Away Support at the Amex?... Can't speak for Whoislloydy but I too am of the ...
- 09:47 - BBassic mentioned Bladders in post Star Wars: The Force Awakens - with Spoilers - discussion threadTrue Bladders. She could just be a...
- 07:48 - BBassic mentioned Mr Banana in post Article: Championship Preview: Brighton and Hove Albion v Rotherham United; Tuesday 15th September 2015...k we will prevail. Mr Banana - You're incorrect. ...
- 22:19 - BBassic quoted DavidinSouthampton in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***Yes, promotion is the main thing that m...
- 19:23 - easynow quoted BBassic in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***It's just so frustrating. We...
- 18:30 - sir albion quoted BBassic in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***That was pathetic. Great sea...
- 09:39 - sjamesb3466 quoted BBassic in post It is very difficult to sleep...I slept fine but I've woken ...
- 09:18 - BBassic quoted rocker959 in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......Agreed .Likewise Gay Pride but...
- 17:40 - matbha quoted BBassic in post Fan guilty of trying to punch Crystal Palace bald eagleI'm not normally one to defe...
- 17:31 - BrianWade4 quoted BBassic in post United Airlines 'saddened' by death of giant rabbit, Simon, after transatlantic flightRabbit dies on the way to O'...
- 17:06 - BBassic quoted matbha in post Fan guilty of trying to punch Crystal Palace bald eagleAwful thing to do and glad ...
- 16:22 - BBassic quoted goldstone in post Why exactly was this guy given a British passport??The guy arrested in Whitehall ...
- 13:56 - BBassic quoted Greg Bobkin in post CH interview in the GuardianI stopped reading comments secti...
- 13:50 - Greg Bobkin quoted BBassic in post CH interview in the GuardianI tried, I really did, but I...
- 10:59 - Notters quoted BBassic in post 2017/18 new kit threadPart of the reason why the E...
- 10:57 - Mellotron quoted BBassic in post 14th June - Prem Fixtures releasedPsssht, forget that noise! W...
- 10:47 - BBassic quoted dolphins in post 2017/18 new kit threadFor us, I hope we have a coll...
- 10:42 - Medwayseagull quoted BBassic in post Premiership FootballIs getting the name right co...
- 10:00 - Sussex Nomad quoted BBassic in post Premiership FootballIs getting the name right co...
- 08:36 - BBassic quoted Peter Grummit in post Cardiff v Newcastle - what do you WANT ?Matt Ritchie banned for remaining ...
- 08:22 - BBassic quoted mothy in post Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up'I've seen an Albion fan pu...