Today, 13:19This. We're no angels in terms of what we charge away fans either.15 replies | 635 view(s)
Today, 12:18Thanks for this. Needed a laugh today.22 replies | 1081 view(s)
Today, 12:08100% Would also not be averse to Duffy battering the ever-loving shit out of him but realise this may cause some problems from a refereeing...31 replies | 1369 view(s)
Today, 09:55BBassic replied to a thread Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of England in The Big BoardWhat about those of us who can't afford to pay any more? "Ah well, they're only poor, that leg will probably set itself eventually"47 replies | 1129 view(s)
Today, 07:31St. James St Grubbs is my goto for 'pissed on the way home' burgers. My current favourite however is the Korean style chicken burger at the...24 replies | 1306 view(s)
Today, 07:20BBassic replied to a thread Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of England in The Big Boardhttps://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/delivering-sustainability-and-transformation-plans That took all of one Google search, two clicks, a...47 replies | 1129 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:04Just home, what a brilliant show. My old man got a real kick out of seeing some of his boyhood heroes up on stage. Touching tribute to those lost...56 replies | 3718 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:43I think they were pretty much screwed before to be fair245 replies | 14338 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:39Nah I'm WSU. I was mostly being facetious. My overall point was that people should be able to keep time. It's not like our chants have been...136 replies | 5564 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:27I've been ruminating on it a bit more and I think my issues boil down to: Why should the rest of us have that ******* racket forced on us because...136 replies | 5564 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:52Well said.168 replies | 4009 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:38My boyfriend, if he existed, would almost certainly have knowledge of my whereabouts.144 replies | 5600 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:47Yep, got my dad a ticket for Christmas and one for myself. Really looking forward to it.56 replies | 3718 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:37I think the North Stand are looking for some sort of musical instrument to improve the atmosphere. Maybe ask them?19 replies | 725 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:35I'm curious about that as well.168 replies | 4009 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22BBassic replied to a thread Difficult to believe how many Brighton fans went to Barnsley in The Big BoardI think, if we went up, we'd have more 3pm Saturday games than we have this season or last. Part of the reason we're on telly so much recently is our...115 replies | 10274 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:50I was going but I'm on call at work so will be there in spirit. Missing the Derby game as well. Bloody jobs eh!? Who'd have 'em?!26 replies | 1863 view(s)
19-02-2017, 16:25Remains the most baffling decision of the season.207 replies | 19605 view(s)
19-02-2017, 16:24You can stick that f**king drum up your arse. Nothing winds me up more at away games than the incessant noise of a drum and I'd really rather not...136 replies | 5564 view(s)
18-02-2017, 23:27BBassic replied to a thread Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI think people see 'losses of £30m' and assume we're running like Pompey or QPR aka buying a shit load of mercenaries on obscene wages when we're...451 replies | 34087 view(s)
18-02-2017, 11:55Voted 'No' but wouldn't go so far as to say it's a stupid idea. Just an unnecessary one, as is the idea of an away end. It's the same as any form...98 replies | 2604 view(s)
17-02-2017, 17:02Oh totally, I think I phrased my response badly :thumbsup:103 replies | 11147 view(s)
17-02-2017, 16:26I kind of agree that it's quite an admirable thing they're doing in terms of rejecting alcohol / drugs etc, getting fit and all that. Representing...103 replies | 11147 view(s)
17-02-2017, 14:44Would take 5. In any scenario the three points has to be taken from Reading. Keep the chasing pack chasing.32 replies | 1325 view(s)
17-02-2017, 12:26I tend to read multiple sources and then make my mind up from there. It's never been a good idea to get all of your news from one source but now...32 replies | 1060 view(s)
17-02-2017, 09:05Couldn't agree more. The problem comes when those same blokes go and do the thing that makes them happy with people who don't want to join in.103 replies | 11147 view(s)
16-02-2017, 13:08I kind of think Knockeart needs a bit of a rest. Start with Murphy and March, bring Knockeart on in the 2nd half. But then again, as has been...50 replies | 2662 view(s)
16-02-2017, 12:55Already heard a few smatterings of "if we go up I'll get a season ticket" in pubs.17 replies | 1270 view(s)
16-02-2017, 11:37Just makes me glad we don't live in Russia. Not to say I agree with the punitive action taken against the English fans but f**k knows I'd rather not...103 replies | 11147 view(s)
16-02-2017, 11:34BBassic replied to a poll NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in? in The Big BoardI think 2nd but that might change after the Newcastle and Reading games. Win one or both of those and I think we'll be fine. Of the two I'd rather...101 replies | 4029 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- 94 I think. Maybe earlier. '89. I was a young lad I remember that much.
- Best Albion experience:
- The atmosphere at the Burnley game, December 2011
- Twitter name:
Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
I have a blog. This is the link.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:03
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of England
- Join Date
- 13:03 - BBassic mentioned Bozza in post Is 'Time Commanders' with Greg Wallace the worst thing on TV?...IT: Damn! Beaten by Bozza
- 20:28 - BBassic mentioned Thunder Bolt in post EFL restructure and League 3 abandoned after FA refused to play ball...tching up with that Thunder Bolt. EFL Clubs fined fo...
- 20:14 - BBassic mentioned Whoislloydy in post Villa the Largest League Away Support at the Amex?... Can't speak for Whoislloydy but I too am of the ...
- 09:47 - BBassic mentioned Bladders in post Star Wars: The Force Awakens - with Spoilers - discussion threadTrue Bladders. She could just be a...
- 07:48 - BBassic mentioned Mr Banana in post Article: Championship Preview: Brighton and Hove Albion v Rotherham United; Tuesday 15th September 2015...k we will prevail. Mr Banana - You're incorrect. ...
- 13:19 - BBassic quoted Goring-by-Seagull in post Leeds TicketsApart from IF we go up there's a £30 a...
- 10:12 - El Presidente quoted BBassic in post Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of EnglandWhat about those of us who c...
- 09:55 - BBassic quoted bashlsdir in post Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of EnglandGovernment can't put any more ...
- 09:31 - beorhthelm quoted BBassic in post Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of Englandhttps://www.kingsfund.org.uk...
- 07:20 - BBassic quoted pastafarian in post Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of Englandwith so much fake news about wou...
- 22:43 - BBassic quoted crookie in post Unofficial: Newcastle v VillaDidn't know that, they reall...
- 18:39 - BBassic quoted Nixonator in post Drum for ReadingIf you're in the North and don...
- 17:15 - Nixonator quoted BBassic in post Drum for ReadingI've been ruminating on it a...
- 15:52 - BBassic quoted dingodan in post Global warming - What's your "opinion"?What you are doing is attacki...
- 11:35 - BBassic quoted Bakero in post Global warming - What's your "opinion"?Why do you believe Judith C...
- 09:31 - trueblue quoted BBassic in post Difficult to believe how many Brighton fans went to BarnsleyI think, if we went up, we'd...
- 09:22 - BBassic quoted Blue3 in post Difficult to believe how many Brighton fans went to Barnsley😄 We might all hav...
- 17:02 - BBassic quoted Eric Youngs Contact Lense in post Russia's Hooligan Army.Don't get me wrong.. I am not supporting that ...
- 16:36 - Eric Youngs Contact Lense quoted BBassic in post Russia's Hooligan Army.I kind of agree that it's qu...
- 16:26 - BBassic quoted Eric Youngs Contact Lense in post Russia's Hooligan Army.found the link to the broader move to re-defin...
- 09:05 - BBassic quoted Billy the Fish in post Russia's Hooligan Army.Caught the last 20 minutes of that,...