Today, 22:08We can ask it next game. Also please ask about Issy Brown. Not that I wish someone to be struck down but I'd rather Huddersfield had that handicap.19 replies | 1134 view(s)
Today, 12:28I'd guess that backheel tackle was around 75. The other probably circa 80. All occurred when Barnsley decide to run sideways across the pitch a lot.14 replies | 1792 view(s)
Today, 08:19And that timed lunge near the corner flag in the last 10. Invited their player to make a move and just owned him. Totally solid. Including the...14 replies | 1792 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:56GloryDays replied to a thread Difficult to believe how many Brighton fans went to Barnsley in The Big BoardDon't worry about them. We had a good day - that'll do. I'm sure it's all born from jealousy. Had we lost they'd be more worried about telling us how...110 replies | 9448 view(s)
16-02-2017, 08:10And careers are generally shorter now. I think it'll be fine though an interesting argument; if heading became the new handball. If there's any...29 replies | 884 view(s)
12-02-2017, 15:37Well done, Jim.74 replies | 4259 view(s)
12-02-2017, 12:54Yes, we've had 8, scored 7. I wouldn't be too quick to ridicule other players going down as we have a few with slippery boots. Poor old Barnsley...17 replies | 937 view(s)
11-02-2017, 14:09I'd have to say I'd feel quite sad if people took it that far.51 replies | 4200 view(s)
11-02-2017, 13:31I was in neither camp to be honest but I'm also one to shrug when a defender gets booked most of the time. It comes with the territory of being a...51 replies | 4200 view(s)
11-02-2017, 09:22Do you remember when we were all clapping when he purposefully got one against Fulham? How we laughed.51 replies | 4200 view(s)
08-02-2017, 13:51I reckon it's something like, "zo doe je dat". That's what it sounds like anyway. My dutch isn't all that if I'm being honest but that translates to...28 replies | 2645 view(s)
07-02-2017, 22:54If we don't up everyone will go. Even Chris O'Grady.56 replies | 3657 view(s)
06-02-2017, 12:57Top drawer save. Brilliant.176 replies | 14370 view(s)
05-02-2017, 21:57I think he is self obsessed though isn't he?55 replies | 4752 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:23AK was also more than happy to appeal for handball incessantly while the opposition just dallied about with the ball as well, not closing down and...12 replies | 1943 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:10He has done a fantastic job, that's for sure. But there's something really infuriating about the 'pressing game' that seems really sunday league and...100 replies | 10442 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:03Hmm. Handbags by the look of it, if you exclude the brawl afterwards. Maybe "failing to control their players", but I would doubt it. Will...100 replies | 10442 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:59I think if Hughton did that he'd get sectioned.100 replies | 10442 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:53I missed what happened between them today but understand both were sent to the stands, with Monk accusing Wagner of being classless and Wagner kind...100 replies | 10442 view(s)
05-02-2017, 17:04He got suspended (again).20 replies | 1663 view(s)
05-02-2017, 17:03You can stay with football but just follow Celtic. You'll be fine there for decades.10 replies | 251 view(s)
05-02-2017, 16:56GloryDays replied to a thread Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardAt least we tried. I ****ing hate football right now though. Might freeze myself until July.1000 replies | 94790 view(s)
05-02-2017, 15:35GloryDays replied to a thread Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardColin Calderwood1000 replies | 94790 view(s)
05-02-2017, 00:45I think that was the speculation to avoid.117 replies | 11724 view(s)
05-02-2017, 00:39You must be a very hydrated person.15 replies | 1086 view(s)
04-02-2017, 22:34GloryDays replied to a thread What is wrong with some people who go to premier league matches in The Big BoardBe careful, that's all I'll say. Remember where we were.59 replies | 4002 view(s)
03-02-2017, 20:17People tend to limp a bit more when they're on the wrong side of a hiding. Will probs wear off once they've licked their wounds.6 replies | 788 view(s)
03-02-2017, 09:39He flew in while on a yellow (and away from home). Dead man walking. Goldson time.53 replies | 3521 view(s)
02-02-2017, 22:17If we get in to the play offs I'm going to cut my eyes out and ears off.19 replies | 938 view(s)
02-02-2017, 22:16I don't mind how well they play but even if we play half as badly we'll still get wholloped. Big breather and redraft now. It's getting silly for...19 replies | 938 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:11
- Join Date
- 22:08 - GloryDays quoted Jbanged in post Hogan or Baldock?Is there still time? We can...
- 14:55 - Biscuit quoted GloryDays in post Bruno's back heel tackle yesterdayI'd guess that backheel tackle...
- 12:57 - Machiavelli quoted GloryDays in post Bruno's back heel tackle yesterdayAnd that timed lunge near the ...
- 12:28 - GloryDays quoted Biscuit in post Bruno's back heel tackle yesterdayWhen roughly was it, I'll fi...
- 18:38 - Nixonator quoted GloryDays in post DunkI'd have to say I'd feel quite...
- 14:09 - GloryDays quoted Nixonator in post DunkBruno has already played there...
- 13:31 - GloryDays quoted Machiavelli in post DunkSome of us quite forcefully argu...
- 12:23 - Machiavelli quoted GloryDays in post DunkDo you remember when we were a...
- 12:11 - Nixonator quoted GloryDays in post DunkImagine having Hunemier and Br...
- 22:01 - GoldWithFalmer quoted GloryDays in post i wonder what Tomer is thinkingI think he is self obsessed th...
- 21:59 - sheebo quoted GloryDays in post i wonder what Tomer is thinkingI think he is self obsessed th...
- 21:57 - GloryDays quoted sheebo in post i wonder what Tomer is thinkingHe'll hopefully be thinking...
- 19:25 - GloryDays quoted Sussex Nomad in post Duffy & KnockaertAK was also more than happy to ap...
- 19:12 - Sussex Nomad quoted GloryDays in post Wagner vs MonkHe has done a fantastic job, t...
- 19:10 - GloryDays quoted The Fifth Column in post Wagner vs MonkI dislike Wagner intensely for some r...
- 19:04 - Driver8 quoted GloryDays in post Wagner vs MonkHmm. Handbags by the look of i...
- 19:03 - GloryDays quoted Lush in post Wagner vs MonkhtCFSA4BoNk Hmm. Handbag...