Yesterday, 22:19What he said..120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:45Everyone goes on that we have to start from scratch, do the German thing and in few years you never know. What's this, Southgate's 5th game and he...120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:30I knew that was a mistake!120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:29They must have only just started playing then. Don't get me wrong, I thought up until the goal England played very well but that won't win games,...120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:02I love how it is so black and white, if one team plays well the other must be shit or not trying. As they saying goes, you can only beat what is in...120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:26Aren't they, or are England not letting them play?...120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:16England fans "we're on our way, to the world cup", where's the bed wetter's on here?120 replies | 3874 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:25That's another thing, one team pays £30m for a player and the selling team will make £10m profit. Yet they still lose money. Unreal. Sent from my...82 replies | 4365 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:24And this doesn't take into account wages for those two years. Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk82 replies | 4365 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:48It has to have a deluxe topper then Egyptian cotton sheets and a lovely fluffy duvet or it is a no from me. Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk22 replies | 800 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:45Do not get a reclining sofa, they are so uncomfortable it is untrue. I wish I still had my old one that had fallen apart, it was incredibly...32 replies | 1115 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:22Correct47 replies | 2714 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:13Done Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk41 replies | 1706 view(s)
21-03-2017, 09:26No, I do and I'm 48! We are on our way, we may not get there but we are on our way. Hopefully there won't be a bloody great road block made of...37 replies | 2017 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:00S&M is where you use a battery caged chicken.27 replies | 1047 view(s)
12-03-2017, 09:55The BARKode is worse than his bite.16 replies | 1077 view(s)
08-03-2017, 14:50ID cards required for Away Matches.. :wink:66 replies | 2683 view(s)
08-03-2017, 12:50This is slightly different, I suspect, as you have already paid for this season and there is not that many left to go, so you can run down your...568 replies | 31416 view(s)
08-03-2017, 11:27They could just use it in the event of trouble, any little bit of trouble like back chatting etc. and check the ticket and ban the holder and the...568 replies | 31416 view(s)
07-03-2017, 21:04Birdie Boy replied to a thread Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHappy with that as well733 replies | 64138 view(s)
07-03-2017, 21:01Birdie Boy replied to a thread Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHence, I would be happy for a Newcastle draw.733 replies | 64138 view(s)
07-03-2017, 17:50Birdie Boy replied to a thread How do you indicate going straight over (second exit) a normal roundabout? in The Big BoardSurely, this should be left lane for turning left and right lane for straight on and right? If you are in right lane turning left, then you are a...84 replies | 3489 view(s)
07-03-2017, 17:23Well?53 replies | 2706 view(s)
05-03-2017, 16:17If the bell for end of lesson goes in the middle of the film, the boys won't want to get up and leave for the next lesson for a few minutes!53 replies | 2706 view(s)
05-03-2017, 16:09Birdie Boy replied to a thread Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s) in The Big BoardSaltor Pepper chicken wings Kung Pao Chicksen Lewis Duck in pancakes44 replies | 5304 view(s)
05-03-2017, 15:42I was in the fourth row and I was singing constantly maybe Wrong-Direction should have joined in with me to help create noise at the front. :shrug:...217 replies | 17652 view(s)
02-03-2017, 23:40Nothing as far as I can see. Maybe assume was the wrong word but that's all. For me, I want a draw, IF we beat forest, I would be happy to be 8...52 replies | 3550 view(s)
01-03-2017, 19:54Footballing god's.. not sure there is any god but that is for one of many other threads. But, if there is a footballing god, surely we would be given...117 replies | 7731 view(s)
27-02-2017, 18:15Although you are going bowling, are you likely to end up somewhere watching the match? If so, it depends on you and your clients, can you keep a big...30 replies | 2081 view(s)
27-02-2017, 14:57Shame.... Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk26 replies | 2850 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Birdie Boy
About Birdie Boy
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 197? Peter Ward late goal winner
- Favourite Albion player:
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand Upper
- BHA and Snowboarding
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:57
- Join Date
- 14:15 - Birdie Boy mentioned Pretty pink fairy in post Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)...o come on England. Pretty pink fairy. I was at the Gazza ...
- 13:06 - Stat Brother mentioned Birdie Boy in post If and When Wayne Rooney becomes both Englands most capped player and top scorer...poles apart. As Birdie Boy says CR has spent th...
- 18:54 - Birdie Boy quoted Lord Bracknell in post We're not very good, Fulham are better......It might have been worth pointing o...
- 17:26 - Lord Bracknell quoted Birdie Boy in post We're not very good, Fulham are better......…… They then pointed out th...
- 17:20 - Birdie Boy quoted Triggaaar in post We're not very good, Fulham are better......To be honest, we're all guilty...
- 17:04 - Birdie Boy quoted Triggaaar in post We're not very good, Fulham are better......Did you not mention the 5-0? ...
- 17:02 - Triggaaar quoted Birdie Boy in post We're not very good, Fulham are better......No it's not, unless this is 1 o...
- 16:52 - Birdie Boy quoted Puppet Master in post We're not very good, Fulham are better......Why does NSC feel the need to get ...
- 18:42 - Birdie Boy quoted Elvis in post More TERRIBLE Pub closing news RIP RanelaghDoes anyone know what is h...
- 12:24 - KingstonSeagull quoted Birdie Boy in post "The Double"_ Cup AND League Title - it's on !!!If we beat Lincoln, it is then ...
- 08:44 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Birdie Boy in post Applauding fans who have passed awaySo, let's have a big montage at...
- 21:01 - Bwian quoted Birdie Boy in post In praise of (the surprisingly quiet) David StockdaleReally? I know one that went st...
- 20:26 - Birdie Boy quoted edna krabappel in post Ian HollowayI didn't think it was massively res...
- 20:07 - carteater quoted Birdie Boy in post Good grief, some people...Already found address, mum, da...
- 20:05 - Birdie Boy quoted Another Berkshire Seagull in post In praise of (the surprisingly quiet) David StockdaleNeeds to work on his kicking. Really? I know ...
- 20:02 - Birdie Boy quoted narly101 in post Good grief, some people...and this is why you lock down...
- 13:14 - FatSuperman quoted Birdie Boy in post Which Bird will you be Roasting this Christmas/Winterval?Where's the option for I don't ...
- 19:14 - Bob'n'weave quoted Birdie Boy in post Announcing the attendance AFTER full time .....yesssssssIt was sung in the north stand ...
- 15:54 - Birdie Boy quoted JonnyComeEarly in post Announcing the attendance AFTER full time .....yesssssssShame i love that song It was sung...