23-04-2017, 07:47It's Real Madrid v Barcelona tonight, he's probably eyeing up potential signings!23 replies | 3184 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:18Birdie Boy replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardThat was brilliant and my we scored some bloody good goals that I forgot about. And, as Blue3 said, would be awesome before the Bristol game on the...79 replies | 5408 view(s)
20-04-2017, 17:40Oh, my word, this thread is hilarious.😁 Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk23 replies | 1962 view(s)
17-04-2017, 17:50Birdie Boy replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardChampions!694 replies | 37652 view(s)
1 replies | 225 view(s)
17-04-2017, 16:25Birdie Boy replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big Board1 hour from Malaga listened on 5live. Messed holiday up and booked a day early! Gave my ticket to my son who wouldn't have been able to go if I had...123 replies | 3661 view(s)
16-04-2017, 08:14Pretty sure, no kids in dicks bar.20 replies | 1246 view(s)
16-04-2017, 08:12Maybe try supporting the team throughout the game and then you will appreciate them clapping us at the end. :shrug:81 replies | 7192 view(s)
14-04-2017, 14:21I had the same issue and it was a nightmare to get it off the wall. Goggles, hammer and bolster required.34 replies | 971 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:09I know, I was presuming that he said no, I will work.. otherwise, they are see you next Tuesday's. Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk81 replies | 5778 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:00Birdie Boy replied to a thread * A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight* in The Big BoardAre you sure about that? It's 100% down to Tony Bloom that we are on the CUSP at last of the PREMIER League , and it's his AMBITION, finance ,...20 replies | 1266 view(s)
11-04-2017, 17:44I really hope that they didn't make you work, after what you have been through it is awful. RIP Graham Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk81 replies | 5778 view(s)
11-04-2017, 15:54**** me, they really are thick aren't they? I really hope they stay up, then we smash them home and away and then they end up like pompey. Sent...127 replies | 8684 view(s)
08-04-2017, 15:34We are already selling out, so they won't get in anyway! :D42 replies | 1897 view(s)
08-04-2017, 13:39There well be even more threads asking if there is a stream for the game. The answer is of course that all premier league games are streamed.42 replies | 1897 view(s)
08-04-2017, 13:33Yes, the over day in fact. I was behind a van and couldn't see who was in front of that, I beeped and finally over took the van and saw the learner....65 replies | 2920 view(s)
03-04-2017, 16:29I was in the north (police box area) and I heard quite loud booing and couldn't work out what is was for. Nobody around me was booing though. :shrug:373 replies | 23903 view(s)
03-04-2017, 14:07How about Murray/March up front with Murphy/knockaert on the wings? Might be a bit more exciting than last Saturday.. Sent from my XT1072 using...60 replies | 5764 view(s)
29-03-2017, 13:26What if they do sell seats twice and they sold an extra 200 in the same section, it would be chaos! Or, do they only sell seats twice that are...19 replies | 2007 view(s)
28-03-2017, 22:15Birdie Boy replied to a thread 3 teen burglars shot dead inside home they had broken into in the US in The Big BoardWe don't know that he didn't shout out that he has a gun, do we?123 replies | 7528 view(s)
28-03-2017, 22:09To be honest I don't win big that often although I don't really bet that often either. I am thinking about this matched betting but I don't think I...115 replies | 7559 view(s)
28-03-2017, 21:49Hold on, is this the first time it has been used and there are two decisions changed correctly due to video? Sounds like a fixed match to me..37 replies | 2339 view(s)
28-03-2017, 21:43£35 e/w on a 16/1 winner, I was at the course and the tic tac guys were dropping the odds to 12/1 but i kept on moving along until I got the 16/1....115 replies | 7559 view(s)
27-03-2017, 14:11no sauce but did wish I had put ketchup on it afterwards..96 replies | 4609 view(s)
27-03-2017, 10:53I was in the hospital waiting room reading this thread and walked out thinking I NEED a bacon and egg sarnie (I hadn't had breakfast). Unsmoked Back...96 replies | 4609 view(s)
27-03-2017, 10:01It was fine for me last night. You get up to 1 minute finding the streams but that is normal and you can stop that. Sent from my XT1072 using...919 replies | 102546 view(s)
27-03-2017, 09:50When you type a message into WhatsApp, it is unencrypted. When you send the message it is encrypted. When the person receives the message it is...67 replies | 2500 view(s)
About Birdie Boy
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 197? Peter Ward late goal winner
- Favourite Albion player:
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand Upper
- BHA and Snowboarding
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:24
- Join Date
- 18:18 - Birdie Boy mentioned Blue3 in post Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage...rgot about. And, as Blue3 said, would be aweso...
- 14:15 - Birdie Boy mentioned Pretty pink fairy in post Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)...o come on England. Pretty pink fairy. I was at the Gazza ...
- 13:06 - Stat Brother mentioned Birdie Boy in post If and When Wayne Rooney becomes both Englands most capped player and top scorer...poles apart. As Birdie Boy says CR has spent th...
- 18:09 - Birdie Boy quoted darkwolf666 in post I've had a bit of a bad dayDidn't make him work, are you ha...
- 18:00 - Birdie Boy quoted Ernest in post * A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight*Has Enrests account been ha...
- 18:00 - Birdie Boy quoted lawros left foot in post * A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight*Has Enrests account been hacked?? No...
- 17:54 - darkwolf666 quoted Birdie Boy in post I've had a bit of a bad dayI really hope that they didn't ...
- 22:15 - Birdie Boy quoted Guy Fawkes in post 3 teen burglars shot dead inside home they had broken into in the USAnd that doesn't take into acco...
- 22:09 - Birdie Boy quoted Petee in post What's your biggest bet?Feel free to share some ti...
- 21:57 - Petee quoted Birdie Boy in post What's your biggest bet?£35 e/w on a 16/1 winner, I was...
- 21:52 - Hammer15 quoted Birdie Boy in post Just saw my first Video Ref decision...Hold on, is this the first time...
- 21:49 - T soprano quoted Birdie Boy in post Bacon and egg sandwich...afterwards.. Sorry Birdie Boy but it has to be Bro...
- 14:11 - Birdie Boy quoted T soprano in post Bacon and egg sandwichsauce? no sauce but did wish ...
- 12:03 - T soprano quoted Birdie Boy in post Bacon and egg sandwichi was in the hospital waiting r...
- 10:10 - beorhthelm quoted Birdie Boy in post What's App and others, encryptionWhen you type a message into Wh...