26-04-2017, 18:53Checkout the us obscure series thread. Loads, so many, impossible to watch them all... Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk33 replies | 961 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:15Cheers mate, got one for my son. Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk95 replies | 9512 view(s)
23-04-2017, 07:47It's Real Madrid v Barcelona tonight, he's probably eyeing up potential signings!23 replies | 3236 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:18Birdie Boy replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardThat was brilliant and my we scored some bloody good goals that I forgot about. And, as Blue3 said, would be awesome before the Bristol game on the...79 replies | 5578 view(s)
20-04-2017, 17:40Oh, my word, this thread is hilarious.😁 Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk23 replies | 2026 view(s)
17-04-2017, 17:50Birdie Boy replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardChampions!694 replies | 37992 view(s)
1 replies | 226 view(s)
17-04-2017, 16:25Birdie Boy replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big Board1 hour from Malaga listened on 5live. Messed holiday up and booked a day early! Gave my ticket to my son who wouldn't have been able to go if I had...123 replies | 3752 view(s)
16-04-2017, 08:14Pretty sure, no kids in dicks bar.20 replies | 1254 view(s)
16-04-2017, 08:12Maybe try supporting the team throughout the game and then you will appreciate them clapping us at the end. :shrug:81 replies | 7290 view(s)
14-04-2017, 14:21I had the same issue and it was a nightmare to get it off the wall. Goggles, hammer and bolster required.34 replies | 1009 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:09I know, I was presuming that he said no, I will work.. otherwise, they are see you next Tuesday's. Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk81 replies | 5967 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:00Birdie Boy replied to a thread * A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight* in The Big BoardAre you sure about that? It's 100% down to Tony Bloom that we are on the CUSP at last of the PREMIER League , and it's his AMBITION, finance ,...20 replies | 1302 view(s)
11-04-2017, 17:44I really hope that they didn't make you work, after what you have been through it is awful. RIP Graham Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk81 replies | 5967 view(s)
11-04-2017, 15:54**** me, they really are thick aren't they? I really hope they stay up, then we smash them home and away and then they end up like pompey. Sent...127 replies | 8885 view(s)
08-04-2017, 15:34We are already selling out, so they won't get in anyway! :D42 replies | 1940 view(s)
08-04-2017, 13:39There well be even more threads asking if there is a stream for the game. The answer is of course that all premier league games are streamed.42 replies | 1940 view(s)
08-04-2017, 13:33Yes, the over day in fact. I was behind a van and couldn't see who was in front of that, I beeped and finally over took the van and saw the learner....65 replies | 2985 view(s)
03-04-2017, 16:29I was in the north (police box area) and I heard quite loud booing and couldn't work out what is was for. Nobody around me was booing though. :shrug:373 replies | 24200 view(s)
03-04-2017, 14:07How about Murray/March up front with Murphy/knockaert on the wings? Might be a bit more exciting than last Saturday.. Sent from my XT1072 using...60 replies | 5802 view(s)
About Birdie Boy
- First Albion game:
- Middlesborough 197? Peter Ward late goal winner
- Favourite Albion player:
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Stand Upper
- BHA and Snowboarding
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 19:39
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 18:18 - Birdie Boy mentioned Blue3 in post Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage...rgot about. And, as Blue3 said, would be aweso...
- 14:15 - Birdie Boy mentioned Pretty pink fairy in post Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)...o come on England. Pretty pink fairy. I was at the Gazza ...
- 13:06 - Stat Brother mentioned Birdie Boy in post If and When Wayne Rooney becomes both Englands most capped player and top scorer...poles apart. As Birdie Boy says CR has spent th...
- 18:09 - Birdie Boy quoted darkwolf666 in post I've had a bit of a bad dayDidn't make him work, are you ha...
- 18:00 - Birdie Boy quoted Ernest in post * A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight*Has Enrests account been ha...
- 18:00 - Birdie Boy quoted lawros left foot in post * A PLEA to Ivor 'BOMBS away' Caplin & Dick Tight*Has Enrests account been hacked?? No...
- 17:54 - darkwolf666 quoted Birdie Boy in post I've had a bit of a bad dayI really hope that they didn't ...
- 22:15 - Birdie Boy quoted Guy Fawkes in post 3 teen burglars shot dead inside home they had broken into in the USAnd that doesn't take into acco...
- 22:09 - Birdie Boy quoted Petee in post What's your biggest bet?Feel free to share some ti...
- 21:57 - Petee quoted Birdie Boy in post What's your biggest bet?£35 e/w on a 16/1 winner, I was...
- 21:52 - Hammer15 quoted Birdie Boy in post Just saw my first Video Ref decision...Hold on, is this the first time...
- 21:49 - T soprano quoted Birdie Boy in post Bacon and egg sandwich...afterwards.. Sorry Birdie Boy but it has to be Bro...
- 14:11 - Birdie Boy quoted T soprano in post Bacon and egg sandwichsauce? no sauce but did wish ...
- 12:03 - T soprano quoted Birdie Boy in post Bacon and egg sandwichi was in the hospital waiting r...