Yesterday, 23:52Bollox, Some notable results from the last Gus season. Albion 5 Barnsley 1, Burnley 1, Albion 3, Albion 3, Wednesday 0 Ipswich 0, Albion 3...54 replies | 3618 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:27Foster and Lawrenson, maybe? It's very difficult to say who is the better pairing, I think the present two may just shade it, and I never thought...16 replies | 1262 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:51From a team that brought a whole 299 supporters to the Amex last season33 replies | 2710 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:21The same as American lifes matter more than any other nationality. If there is a natural disaster in say, India and America on the same day, the...18 replies | 983 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:02So , it was their"Unity.and never say die spirit"that powered(their word,notmine) from near relegation to the top half of the Premior league . Hmm,...60 replies | 3172 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:08lawros left foot replied to a thread How to trace soemone through their g.mail account in The Big BoardWho is soemone???7 replies | 832 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:06David Wagner is 22/1, this would be a great appointment for all concerned.208 replies | 10670 view(s)
24-02-2017, 12:10I found that waterboarding was enough to convert my two lads into the Albion way of life, although the threat of more extreme torture was always...60 replies | 2234 view(s)
23-02-2017, 20:20The Chilli pie is the best, when there are some left22 replies | 2057 view(s)
23-02-2017, 07:31My Mum.65 replies | 2522 view(s)
22-02-2017, 21:15They've already opened a Starbucks on three of them36 replies | 1506 view(s)
22-02-2017, 11:08I've done the survey, but filed all the incorrect answers. That'll teach him.27 replies | 2450 view(s)
21-02-2017, 18:49lawros left foot replied to a thread Paul Barber - we won't screw up this year (plus next season Transfer budget info).... in The Big BoardSo, if we are to go into the Premiership, we won't need to spend a huge amount as Rugby players, and Scottish footballers don't cost as much in...29 replies | 2344 view(s)
21-02-2017, 18:18It's not only this season they have been awful now, it's over a calendar year, and if you are that bad ,for that long, it takes a huge amount of hard...3780 replies | 234390 view(s)
19 replies | 997 view(s)
21-02-2017, 13:47So, an English football club known for it's Gay friendly stance, and owned by a Jewish gentleman, is interesting a notoriously homophobic, anti...74 replies | 6673 view(s)
21-02-2017, 09:45lawros left foot replied to a thread Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season? in The Big BoardCrystal Palace 2010, Crystal Palace under 23s, Crystal Palace under 18s. In no particular order46 replies | 1761 view(s)
20-02-2017, 18:51Although fat, he is not circular, but, he may well lead Crystal Palace into a relegation.218 replies | 9369 view(s)
20-02-2017, 13:53Unbelievable I know, but it's Spurs in the quarter finals, Palace lost to Man City. Football eh, bloody hell.3780 replies | 234390 view(s)
20-02-2017, 13:48Palace game with Spurs postponed, for FA Cup quarter final.3780 replies | 234390 view(s)
20-02-2017, 13:40"And we won't mention Murray anymore " Yeah, right.218 replies | 9369 view(s)
19-02-2017, 17:30Im afraid Brighton fall into the category of if they were at it then whatever we did wouldnt be enough. They have spent a lot (they lost £35m last...26 replies | 5303 view(s)
19-02-2017, 17:00My birthday on the 30th as well, but, I just want us up as soon as possible. I still have nightmares about last season, as the song says how we get...36 replies | 2392 view(s)
19-02-2017, 09:07Win both and i think we will be safe from relegation39 replies | 3916 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:16I've been on two cruises, both ships had sky sports news, and both had wifi, at a price27 replies | 2172 view(s)
18-02-2017, 17:12We have now done the double over 4 teams, Fulham, Wednesday, Burton, and now, Barnsley. Only one team can do the double over us, Newcastle. I'll...60 replies | 7715 view(s)
16-02-2017, 16:45I read the book about 30 years ago. I don't remember much about it tho.22 replies | 1274 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:10I know someone who posts on here, who is giving their ST up. In the North Stand as well.17 replies | 1296 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:06noun an establishment which maintains a collection of wild animals, typically in a park or gardens, for study, conservation, or display to the...45 replies | 2576 view(s)
16-02-2017, 13:45I think you need to re-read the thread title again. This is about your shambles of a football club, and the quite magnificent balls they are making...3780 replies | 234390 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About lawros left foot
About lawros left foot
- First Albion game:
- Bradford at home 1969
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- 1972 Promotion Night
- Amex season ticket location:
- Upper West stand
- Football Cricket
- Cafe Owner
You be glad you be Sussex born!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:46
- Join Date
- 13:28 - SK1NT mentioned lawros left foot in post Bet 365...Kinky Gerbils Bozza lawros left foot LennyD herecomesareg...
- 10:24 - Nathan mentioned lawros left foot in post Bet 365...Kinky Gerbils Bozza lawros left foot LennyD herecomesareg...
- 09:35 - Simster mentioned lawros left foot in post Bet 365...Gerbils Bozza lawros left foot LennyD herecom...
- 19:07 - lawros left foot mentioned Bozza in post What's this about Boro fans being homophobic on here?... one of them called Bozza, and I quote" a prop...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned lawros left foot in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16... 100 1 Hiney 89 5 lawros left foot 87 13 brakespear 76...
- 23:52 - lawros left foot quoted Weststander in post Are Reading the WORST team...Poyet's Withdean possession foot...
- 22:27 - lawros left foot quoted Stat Brother in post Duffy and DunkIt's definitely an Albion thing, ...
- 21:10 - BNthree quoted lawros left foot in post Where were you when you were sh*tFrom a team that brought a whole 299 ...
- 07:21 - lawros left foot quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Can anyone explain why....Trump or U.S affairs are the first a...
- 18:49 - lawros left foot quoted ferring seagull in post Paul Barber - we won't screw up this year (plus next season Transfer budget info)....http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/873139865?-...
- 14:00 - StonehamPark quoted lawros left foot in post Russian Orel Butchers.So, an English football club known fo...
- 13:52 - lawros left foot quoted Paul Reids Sock in post Barnsley programmeCongrats! Alas i wasn't able to att...
- 09:49 - smeg quoted lawros left foot in post Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season?Crystal Palace 2010, Crystal Palace u...
- 20:39 - FamilyGuy quoted lawros left foot in post SS-GB.I read the book about 30 years ago. ...
- 19:48 - BeHereNow quoted lawros left foot in post ST Waiting ListI know someone who posts on here, who...
- 17:20 - Pavilionaire quoted lawros left foot in post Joke d'hiernoun an establishment which maintain...
- 13:45 - lawros left foot quoted Danny-Boy in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17We? I mean Tony Bloom has got ...