Today, 17:44I can't decide which 12 to vote for.16 replies | 309 view(s)
20-04-2017, 23:25Just think, we'll have our own page on their website next season: http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/football-clubs/986 :ohmy:33 replies | 2428 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:06Slightly different angle but have been told by a Spanish friend that Bruno was being interviewed on Spanish/Madrid radio tonight and was asked about...35 replies | 3452 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:07Can't remember his name but wasn't he their top scorer too if I recall correctly.23 replies | 1821 view(s)
17-04-2017, 23:10My Dad, who also never made it to the Amex to watch us rise from the flames either. :( Know he'd be so proud now though.79 replies | 4627 view(s)
17-04-2017, 22:57Yoda replied to a thread The Bank Holiday Monday Phoning In Sick Tomorrow Promotion Drinking Thread in The Big BoardNot for me, I booked the 2nd half of April off (only needed 9 days A/L thanks to Easter & May BH being the 1st this year).8 replies | 256 view(s)
15-04-2017, 07:34Not injured, was rested for QPR and Hughton didn't change the winning squad. Can see him involved Monday.14 replies | 2229 view(s)
14-04-2017, 17:51Yoda replied to a thread End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner. in The Big BoardThis was me being pessimistic about todays result being a draw.64 replies | 5712 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:30That's a bit harsh, I seem to remember Kelvin Davis being almost at full stretch to save it.33 replies | 1536 view(s)
13-04-2017, 11:00Good point, and no doubt he would try and claim some hand in the clubs success.35 replies | 2424 view(s)
37 replies | 1793 view(s)
13-04-2017, 10:27Can we have Bill Archer as well just to completely rub his face in it? punish:35 replies | 2424 view(s)
13-04-2017, 09:02"And you can't beat that with a baseball bat"20 replies | 1318 view(s)
13-04-2017, 08:38Will he get annoyed if we don't?11 replies | 792 view(s)
12-04-2017, 13:29Yoda replied to a thread As we are doing so well I've decided to come back. How is everyone in The Big BoardWas it a good :flounce: ? I cant remember.26 replies | 1959 view(s)
12-04-2017, 12:34A friend doing his show in Portugal the other week was doing similar, but he was just saying "Alexa, shut down". :lolol:25 replies | 1571 view(s)
12-04-2017, 11:48Next to the guy with the red scarf, one of the Proclaimers?11 replies | 458 view(s)
11-04-2017, 16:20Yoda replied to a thread End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner. in The Big Board1 Newcastle 97 2 Brighton 94 3 Huddersfield 87 4 Leeds 85 5 Sheffield Wed 80 6 Reading 80 7 Fulham 7664 replies | 5712 view(s)
11-04-2017, 14:052013/14 Leicester 102 2009/10 Newcastle 102 2005/06 Reading 106 2000/01 Fulham 101 1998/99 Sunderland 105 Can't be bothered to go back any...17 replies | 1236 view(s)
11-04-2017, 09:07None of my old shirts fit any more. I'm not the slim, fit athlete I used to be. :cry:24 replies | 1280 view(s)
10-04-2017, 12:26Yoda replied to a poll What unforeseen event is going to ultimately derail our hopes? in The Big Board:ohmy: That truly is shocking!68 replies | 4192 view(s)
09-04-2017, 20:17Yoda replied to a thread How many other teams have won three out of four divisional titles? in The Big BoardWhoops! Yes, correct. Miss-read that (was going through fairly quickly). It has you runners up in of League One in 1986 but nothing else. (It...9 replies | 819 view(s)
09-04-2017, 19:39Yoda replied to a thread How many other teams have won three out of four divisional titles? in The Big BoardCurrently playing an older version of Football Manager and just went through checking club honors. The following clubs have won three different...9 replies | 819 view(s)
09-04-2017, 18:21Yoda replied to a thread Brighton Are Back, BRIGHTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO! in The Big BoardRemember singing it at Burnley when we won 3-1 at the start of 2002-03. Nothing new.53 replies | 4290 view(s)
09-04-2017, 18:10Chill out everyone:58 replies | 3470 view(s)
08-04-2017, 19:36Yoda replied to a thread PPG for top 10 and required PPG for rest of season. in The Big BoardJust posting for the sheer hell of it tonight as it looks so good.140 replies | 20218 view(s)
08-04-2017, 14:19Went and put an additional £1ew on both my sweepstake horses at work. The Young Master (20-1) & Lord Windermere (40-1)55 replies | 1957 view(s)
08-04-2017, 14:16IF Hudds win every single one of their remaining games and finish above us the they thoroughly deserve it.78 replies | 6952 view(s)
08-04-2017, 10:38Again, not a video but I mentioned it in the match day thread. Loved this reaction by Tomer Hemed after the Pocket Rocket of a free kick:18 replies | 2011 view(s)
08-04-2017, 10:24I thought it hit Dunk in the area between tricep (handball) and shoulder (not handball). If in doubt (which Hoops might have been) you can't give it.49 replies | 2965 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- December 28, 1979 (37)
- First Albion game:
- Somewhen in 1993
- Favourite Albion player:
- Michel Kuipers
- Best Albion experience:
- Peterborough 2002 Almost promoted
- Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Association football, Rugby union, Cooking Athletics, Golf, Camping Anything as Long as I Like It, The Rocket Dogs
- Civil Servant
Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
Worthing Raiders RFC!!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:45
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Surely Palace can't... 16/17
- Join Date
- 09:05 - Papa Lazarou mentioned Yoda in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]...ve in this week? Yoda, I know. I think we ...
- 21:16 - Yoda mentioned perseus in post TWO MORE SITES added to the list of alternatives to Falmer... football pitch. perseus, you do know an athl...
- 11:37 - Yoda mentioned Hiney in post Why is NSC better and has more members than rival forums?Hiney Art
- 15:24 - Yoda mentioned Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]Papa Lazarou What do you make ...
- 15:50 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Yoda in post Season 2010/2011 PromotionThat's a bit harsh, I see...
- 15:36 - hans kraay fan club quoted Yoda in post Season 2010/2011 PromotionThat's a bit harsh, I see...
- 15:30 - Yoda quoted hans kraay fan club in post Season 2010/2011 PromotionAt St.Mary's we only drew 0-0 because Ch...
- 13:29 - Triggaaar quoted Yoda in post Guest of Honour at the last home game of seasonCan we have Bill Archer a...
- 11:00 - Yoda quoted kjgood in post Guest of Honour at the last home game of seasonGet the point you were maki...
- 10:31 - kjgood quoted Yoda in post Guest of Honour at the last home game of seasonGet the point you were ma...
- 12:26 - Yoda quoted Nixonator in post What unforeseen event is going to ultimately derail our hopes?We ship the Portuguese Dean ov...
- 20:17 - Yoda quoted mikeyjh in post How many other teams have won three out of four divisional titles?Leeds have only won in the t...
- 19:54 - mikeyjh quoted Yoda in post How many other teams have won three out of four divisional titles?Currently playing an olde...
- 19:53 - GT49er quoted Yoda in post How many other teams have won three out of four divisional titles?Currently playing an olde...
- 19:47 - wakeytom quoted Yoda in post How many other teams have won three out of four divisional titles?Currently playing an olde...
- 19:45 - Lord Bracknell quoted Yoda in post PPG for top 10 and required PPG for rest of season.Just posting for the shee...
- 19:39 - Oxy McFloppie-Tish quoted Yoda in post PPG for top 10 and required PPG for rest of season.Just posting for the shee...
- 16:33 - Triggaaar quoted Yoda in post Anyone else worried...IF Hudds win every single...
- 21:57 - Yoda quoted sparkie in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17Looks like a massive change ...
- 20:15 - W.C. quoted Yoda in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Loved Tomer's reaction to...
- 08:19 - Yoda quoted Lenny Rider in post Local Radio and Seagulls Player CoverageUnless things have changed with ...