Yesterday, 15:25So why do you do it? Unbelievably hypocritical.25277 replies | 910815 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:34I love the line, "He has no Masonic friends that he knows about as yet." I hope he isn't confronted with a bunch of people that in reality, he...32 replies | 2476 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:31I'm here, but not on this thread anymore. I feel there's little point in contributing to the thread at the moment - the same old arguments are...25277 replies | 910815 view(s)
15-01-2017, 23:49Bah. There you go. C'est la vie.18677 replies | 636238 view(s)
15-01-2017, 21:14I am getting rid of Virgin and going Freeview now that I have Eurosport Player. Are you saying I am not going to lose the Bike Channel?18677 replies | 636238 view(s)
14-01-2017, 19:33I am always dismayed at posts like this one. So disrespectful. I'm sure that PNE very much hope they will play us again, and that we'll both have...81 replies | 10580 view(s)
13-01-2017, 20:11Or perhaps fabulously.151 replies | 10028 view(s)
13-01-2017, 15:47I was just about to post that this was clearly a spoof, but you have provided the evidence, Buzzer. Seriously, MZ, 'What is wrong with some...12 replies | 689 view(s)
13-01-2017, 15:05Just listened to the new XX album, and loved it - which is always a good sign on first listen. I'm glad they've moved on, the second album seemed a...59 replies | 1382 view(s)
13-01-2017, 14:43I would have thought it was pretty clear. Think 'Anglo Saxon adjective.'151 replies | 10028 view(s)
13-01-2017, 11:27Get your phone number OFF the forum.24 replies | 1158 view(s)
13-01-2017, 11:11Yep, I'll give you that. I hadn't watched the video (my post was just about his comments) but have now. There's no way I'd go up the inside of those...18677 replies | 636238 view(s)
13-01-2017, 10:16Can't run the trains. Doesn't understand the value of cycling. Let's see how he does with buses.18677 replies | 636238 view(s)
13-01-2017, 10:12I would like Derby to win. One of my best mates is a Leeds fan. He is convinced that us 'minnows' will bottle it, and that Leeds are making a...291 replies | 21504 view(s)
13-01-2017, 10:07Chris Grayling, Transport Minister. He really is an utter wanker. ...18677 replies | 636238 view(s)
13-01-2017, 10:05Yep, I went for this so that I can watch wherever I am - and there's loads of cycling shown on French Eurosport. A really good deal.18677 replies | 636238 view(s)
12-01-2017, 22:17Sorry, but I've just spat my tea out. I mean, I like the bloke, but I'm not ready for that sort of experiment. Sent from my iPhone in a...478 replies | 34202 view(s)
12-01-2017, 20:45He'll be assassinated, impeached or we'll all be toast and none the wiser within 2 years.129 replies | 4026 view(s)
12-01-2017, 20:41I had a dream once - back in the bad old days - that we built an entire stadium out of Lego. It was really good as well. Great views from the...96 replies | 3014 view(s)
12-01-2017, 20:31Now bang your bloody drum!478 replies | 34202 view(s)
12-01-2017, 20:30You're right. They do sell fast.21 replies | 1196 view(s)
10-01-2017, 19:37Answer is, no. I will, as always, clap the team off, before unlocking my bike and heading to Brewdog for post match pints.30 replies | 1530 view(s)
10-01-2017, 19:28When we have craft beer on the concourse I'll turn up early. AND I'll stroke my beard.30 replies | 1530 view(s)
10-01-2017, 12:27The Albion have been bottom basement pony and I didn't sod off, so unlikely it'll happen. I'll always be connected to my home team because I can...47 replies | 1211 view(s)
10-01-2017, 12:03I now believe that Corbyn is in fact a Tory in red clothing. He's an agent briefed by Ted Heath in the 70's to infiltrate Labour and destroy it. For...28 replies | 1050 view(s)
10-01-2017, 11:58I tend to agree. It's such a shame. I used to get so excited by the world cup and international football. Now, due to a mixture of corruption and,...47 replies | 1211 view(s)
08-01-2017, 17:56And looking at his posting history, which is hardly prolific, there is no way he is a Palace troll. Seems that some don't like recently joined...17 replies | 918 view(s)
08-01-2017, 17:06Thanks. :thumbsup:65 replies | 3746 view(s)
08-01-2017, 16:24I have 1283 points. God knows how - I haven't been going away this season.65 replies | 3746 view(s)
07-01-2017, 16:411. Station to Station 2. Ziggy 3. Hunky Dory 4. Diamond Dogs 5. Low or Lodger In my opinion. But Blackstar is a wonderful album.17 replies | 821 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Pogue Mahone
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:40
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 07:21 - Pogue Mahone mentioned pb21 in post Nominations for Sports Personality of the year 2016... Ooh, harsh. But pb21 is right, Wiggins an...
- 02:30 - Herr Tubthumper mentioned Pogue Mahone in post Forget the i360, a GENUINE eyesore is on the way......ure/) Apart from Pogue Mahone I don't think there'...
- 20:11 - Pogue Mahone quoted DavidinSouthampton in post JCLs to be upgradedThat's what I meant when I asked if it ...
- 19:42 - DavidinSouthampton quoted Pogue Mahone in post JCLs to be upgradedI would have thought it was prett...
- 15:47 - Pogue Mahone quoted Megazone in post Very disturbing school play.Not much. It's a spoof and yo...
- 15:47 - Pogue Mahone quoted Buzzer in post Very disturbing school play....vided the evidence, Buzzer. Seriously, MZ, 'W...
- 15:05 - Pogue Mahone quoted spring hall convert in post Albums Thread - 2017Yes. I saw them as a 4 piece as well. ...
- 15:02 - marlowe quoted Pogue Mahone in post JCLs to be upgradedI would have thought it was prett...
- 14:43 - Pogue Mahone quoted wardy wonder land in post JCLs to be upgradedWhat does the "F" stand for in JCFL. I...
- 14:43 - Pogue Mahone quoted DavidinSouthampton in post JCLs to be upgradedWhat does the "F" stand for in JCFL. Is...
- 12:30 - pearl quoted Pogue Mahone in post Singing SectionWhen we have craft beer on the co...
- 11:59 - Normal Rob quoted Pogue Mahone in post Brentford Beam Back.Get your phone number OFF the for...
- 11:27 - Pogue Mahone quoted minnieme in post Brentford Beam Back.??? Get your phone number OF...
- 11:11 - Pogue Mahone quoted 1066familyman in post Cycling geeksHe is indeed one of those, but if ...
- 10:44 - 1066familyman quoted Pogue Mahone in post Cycling geeksChris Grayling, Transport Ministe...
- 10:16 - Hamilton quoted Pogue Mahone in post Cycling geeksChris Grayling, Transport Ministe...
- 10:05 - Pogue Mahone quoted 1066familyman in post Cycling geeksFor anyone without Eurosport (me f...