18-03-2017, 08:14Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night. in The Big BoardBut it's effectively a 6.5 point lead with goal difference and, even if we lose today, we can afford to lose one more game than Huddersfield across...93 replies | 7007 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:02I disagree with that. If you offered me the same number of points as Huddersfield from our games this weekend, I'd have been delighted before...566 replies | 57807 view(s)
17-03-2017, 12:41Sorry, are you saying they should leave seats free in case anyone who went to Gillingham decides they want to come back? Do you want a season ticket...118 replies | 7389 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:28Absolutely. I have no doubt we can rely on Bloom. It would be good if supporters showed patience too. If you look at the three promoted teams from...76 replies | 5006 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:18Agreed. A number of teams who are now regulars in the Premier League (or have been in the past) went up and down a couple of times before...76 replies | 5006 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:10Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardI think Bristol City is very likely to be moved. Five weeks is next week and I imagine they will announce that Huddersfied, Newcastle and Albion are...210 replies | 16401 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:06Not sure they'll go for McClaren but no idea who there is they could go for (same applies for Norwich too). Only manager out of a job at the moment...16 replies | 1054 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:24And our goal difference had improved significantly by now (up to 15 or 16) and would pretty much double again before the end of the season....174 replies | 23997 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:18I am going for six. If Bruno is also out at the weekend, we'll be down to our last four defenders and Leeds will probably win. Fully expect us to...63 replies | 2120 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:14Looking at the team that played Friday, even without a few of the above, I was shocked at how awful they were. If you look at their record, they've...44 replies | 3061 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:03I think he's a decent appointment for Forest. Considering the situation with their owner, I can't think of anyone better they could realistically...46 replies | 2254 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:02Agreed. If we go up (and Fulham don't), I am hoping he might be on our shortlist, although he might still be out of our price range even in the...35 replies | 2438 view(s)
11-03-2017, 10:34Stockdale 7 - Arguably should be less as he had nothing to do but seems wrong to give a player a low mark for that. Great kicking but not one save to...45 replies | 3798 view(s)
11-03-2017, 10:22As with Rosenior, Kayal was fantastic last night and he and Stephens were back to their partnership of last season. Hopefully they will both be...73 replies | 7348 view(s)
11-03-2017, 09:51Agree with everything that's been said on this thread. He is a fantastic player and seems a great personality to have around the club. What amazed...84 replies | 6909 view(s)
09-03-2017, 12:55Agreed. If we can win tomorrow night, then the pressure is back on them. Two away games for them at Brentford (as you say, they are looking good) and...51 replies | 4411 view(s)
08-03-2017, 13:57Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardWell done for completely ignoring my point. As you missed it, my point clearly was that it is the least of our worries and not worth the usual over...568 replies | 31984 view(s)
08-03-2017, 13:44Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardMaybe. People who ask so openly are asking for trouble. I have enough points to pretty much guarantee entry to any game. However, I can understand...568 replies | 31984 view(s)
08-03-2017, 13:42Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardNobody will force you to show ID as they have no legal right to demand it. However, if you don't, then you can't go in the ground. People show IDs at...568 replies | 31984 view(s)
08-03-2017, 13:39Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardAs usual, much of this thread is an over reaction to something that will rarely happen. There might be spot checks at the odd high profile game but I...568 replies | 31984 view(s)
08-03-2017, 13:28Seems like a sensible solution. One more defender in case we have more injuries/suspensions. Has the chance to impress now and potentially earn a...179 replies | 22502 view(s)
07-03-2017, 13:12Agreed. This is one of my biggest irritations as it seems to have been taken on by some Albion fans too (usually ones who moan all the time). In the...92 replies | 18004 view(s)
02-03-2017, 13:26Think Wolves and Wigan will be left along but Norwich and Bristol City will be shown on TV. I think last season that Middlesbrough, Burnley and...24 replies | 2658 view(s)
02-03-2017, 13:23Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Your favourite things about this season so far? in The Big BoardWednesday away. Never beaten them away before and without Stephens and Kayal, I'll be honest I didn't go there with much hope (especially after last...70 replies | 3706 view(s)
02-03-2017, 13:17I was hoping they'd move that to the week before Easter so Wolves would have to play it the midweek before playing us. Presumably that was blocked...36 replies | 3548 view(s)
02-03-2017, 13:13How many left backs do we need in the squad? Bong and Rosenior were both on their way back and Pocognoli was doing really well. Seriously it would...78 replies | 5720 view(s)
26-02-2017, 22:03I'm not defending him. He's never acknowledged when Baldock had a good game and, funnily enough, has disappeared now he's in great form. I agree it's...71 replies | 7734 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:47In fairness to him, he wasn't the only one who criticised Baldock regularly. I've always thought he was under rated here. For example, Hughton had us...71 replies | 7734 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:43Baldock seems to have his own goal of the season competition this season. Brilliant goals at home to Fulham, home to QPR, away to Barnsley and...71 replies | 7734 view(s)
26-02-2017, 10:36Stockdale 7 - Did everything he needed to but it was so little it is hard to give him more Bruno 8 - Absolutely perfect ball for Baldock's goal....35 replies | 3944 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Finchley Seagull
About Finchley Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Watford (a) - September 1990
- Favourite Albion player:
- Leo Ulloa
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final 2004
- North London
- Football, cricket, drinking etc
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 24-03-2017 17:45
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 14:35 - Monkey Man quoted Finchley Seagull in post Aitor Karanka: Middlesbrough sack SpaniardAbsolutely. I have no doubt we can re...
- 13:49 - spoonie quoted Finchley Seagull in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)I think Bristol City is very likely t...
- 13:28 - Finchley Seagull quoted clarkey in post Aitor Karanka: Middlesbrough sack SpaniardGiven his patience during th...
- 13:21 - clarkey quoted Finchley Seagull in post Aitor Karanka: Middlesbrough sack SpaniardAgreed. A number of teams who are now...
- 13:18 - Finchley Seagull quoted Mellotron in post Aitor Karanka: Middlesbrough sack SpaniardWhile it is getting MASSIVELY ...
- 13:10 - Finchley Seagull quoted chimneys in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)Blackburn fixed at 3pm Saturd...
- 15:52 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Finchley Seagull in post Mark WarburtonI think he's a decent appointment for...
- 13:24 - Finchley Seagull quoted Uh_huh_him in post Huddersfield's run inThey have won by more than 1 o...
- 13:14 - Finchley Seagull quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Gary RowettI think that's a great job to take. In...
- 13:02 - Finchley Seagull quoted theboybilly in post Best player in the ChampionshipCairney? Most of Fulham's good p...
- 21:37 - Guinness Boy quoted Finchley Seagull in post Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games?Nobody will force you to show ID as t...
- 15:25 - Da Man Clay quoted Finchley Seagull in post Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games?Nobody will force you to show ID as t...
- 14:03 - portlock seagull quoted Finchley Seagull in post Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games?Well done for completely ignoring my ...
- 13:57 - Finchley Seagull quoted portlock seagull in post Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games?Your argument being we're watched 20h...