Yesterday, 13:30I couldn't remember the details of that game so looked it up and found a report. Stoke equalised in 93 minutes and then won it in extra time. Their...112 replies | 6113 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:19Difference is we'll have Dunk back and hopefully Stephens (maybe even Kayal). I am hopeful from what's being said that Bong will be back (and maybe...41 replies | 4002 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:09Would be funny but I think they'll end up pushing for a top six place. Derby do seem to have a lot of strikers and never quite get the best out of...3377 replies | 408146 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:07That is right according to Wikipedia. That is a lot of money for a player who has played 22 games across three loan spells in last season and a half...61 replies | 6203 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:05Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Will our season be defined by the first 6 games of 2017? in The Big BoardExactly. Every game from now until the end of the season. I imagine that Hughton will be saying that to the team rather than the next two games look...35 replies | 3136 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:57Think Derby are looking up though. If Wolves catch them, then they are probably not going to make the play offs. However, they probably think we are...3377 replies | 408146 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:55Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...] in The Big BoardVery weird reaction to this from Newcastle fans. Similar to some of our fans reactions to the Cardiff rearrangement last week. You can't rearrange...72 replies | 11468 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:35Exactly. It is common sense not to play him in the Sussex Senior Cup when he played the last league game and may well be needed in the squad...41 replies | 4002 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:33You can't have it both ways. You are commenting on the stats at Preston but in other games, where you are saying we got a bit lucky, the stats were...3377 replies | 408146 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:40It is noticeable from that (and other posts) that the reason for Knockaert's celebration has been quietly forgotten. The reception he got from some...79 replies | 12132 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:34Sorry, he's an idiot. Last time I looked this is a democracy and people in parliament were allowed to make their own choices in votes (rather than...25664 replies | 924668 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:23To be honest, that pretty much sums up most of his 56,000 posts on here.52 replies | 3477 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:22Do you not read what I said. We need a goalkeeper to play in goal for the under 23s. Do you agree with that? If we want to send out Vose and/or...52 replies | 3477 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:14Exactly. If we don't go up, both Stockdale and Maenpaa are out of contract and one of them may well leave, which would make Walton second choice....52 replies | 3477 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:12Don't worry. None of that happened, he's just clueless as usual. The article says we've signed him on undisclosed terms until the end of the season.52 replies | 3477 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:07Walton is probably either going to be on loan again next season or possibly back up for first team if we don't go up. Maybe they have the same idea...52 replies | 3477 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:06Exactly. How on earth anyone can decide it is a strange signing with so little information is beyond me. But then I'm sure some on here know more...52 replies | 3477 view(s)
17-01-2017, 10:42Winnall is a fair point but, as you say, not sure it was feasible. Seems like he wanted to go to Wednesday (maybe keen to stay in the north).730 replies | 71488 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:30I was just thinking exactly the same. Cannot think of one striker who has signed for another club who was a realistic signing and one I would have...730 replies | 71488 view(s)
16-01-2017, 13:49I felt it was implied from the post but if that's not what you meant, then fair enough. The follow up point still stands though. If we don't go...71 replies | 7229 view(s)
16-01-2017, 13:16I would have thought a club as terrible as Brighton would only deserve Category C or D. Or maybe they'll just make up a new category to reflect how...61 replies | 5206 view(s)
16-01-2017, 13:10This thing about Albion bottling it really irritates me. Yes, we've reached the play offs three times in the last four years but we've had injury...71 replies | 7229 view(s)
16-01-2017, 13:00The number of players out was a major factor on Saturday too. Any team in this division would struggle with six players out, especially when four...17 replies | 1058 view(s)
16-01-2017, 12:48Finchley Seagull replied to a thread Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds) in The Big BoardLeeds fans are so deluded. I remember chatting to one of them after our one defeat away to them in recent years (thanks to a goal in the last minute...46 replies | 4859 view(s)
16-01-2017, 12:44Well at least it is still Saturday. Not surprised this has been moved. Fully expect Derby home to be moved for TV too.61 replies | 5206 view(s)
16-01-2017, 12:41Is this seriously still being debated? I genuinely can't believe anyone is suggesting we should sell one of our best players to get some money but...730 replies | 71488 view(s)
14-01-2017, 11:05Agreed re today although I keep thinking that and we keep winning! Think it is being quite greedy too. And QPR and Fulham both had nothing to play...291 replies | 22597 view(s)
14-01-2017, 10:57Still close in the end though. Where I think we have been stronger is taking our chances so maybe there were games last year, especially the first...291 replies | 22597 view(s)
14-01-2017, 10:44There were still a lot of close games in the second half of the season e.g. Forest, Birmingham and MK away, Reading and Bolton home etc but there...291 replies | 22597 view(s)
14-01-2017, 10:31This time last year we hadn't beaten a team by more than one goal. Hardly destroying teams. It was the second half of the season where we started to...291 replies | 22597 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Finchley Seagull
About Finchley Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Watford (a) - September 1990
- Favourite Albion player:
- Leo Ulloa
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final 2004
- North London
- Football, cricket, drinking etc
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 17:40
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 14:07 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Finchley Seagull in post Left back, tomorrow nightDifference is we'll have Dunk back an...
- 13:30 - Finchley Seagull quoted hart's shirt in post Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petitionLooking on the bright side, memor...
- 13:19 - Finchley Seagull quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Left back, tomorrow nightI watched it, and yes he did quite w...
- 13:09 - Finchley Seagull quoted Eric Youngs Contact Lense in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.I agree about Derby's view, but would love the...
- 13:07 - Finchley Seagull quoted Betfair Bozo in post Pat BamfordAm I right in thinking he hasn't ...
- 13:05 - Eric Youngs Contact Lense quoted Finchley Seagull in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.Think Derby are looking up though. If...
- 13:05 - Finchley Seagull quoted whitelion in post Will our season be defined by the first 6 games of 2017?We've played 25 + two matches ...
- 12:57 - Finchley Seagull quoted Eric Youngs Contact Lense in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.Weimann from Derby to Wolves on loan.. would h...
- 12:35 - Finchley Seagull quoted Postman Pat in post Left back, tomorrow nightI would guess even if one/both o...
- 12:33 - Finchley Seagull quoted cooliobhafc in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.I am sure we are targeting playe...
- 13:40 - Finchley Seagull quoted ferring seagull in post WEDNESDAY is going to be CRAP!JoeMaloney92 Sheffield Wednesday Yo...
- 13:34 - Finchley Seagull quoted portslade seagull in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Farron what an idiot stating already h...
- 13:23 - Finchley Seagull quoted clarkey in post Another signingIt's almost like he's not re...
- 13:22 - Finchley Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Another signingIs that a new idea we spend mone...
- 13:18 - BensGrandad quoted Finchley Seagull in post Another signingExactly. If we don't go up, both Stoc...
- 13:14 - Finchley Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Another signingPossibly Walton will be back up ...
- 13:12 - Finchley Seagull quoted Springal in post Another signingYou assume so? Was Sanchez re...
- 13:11 - BensGrandad quoted Finchley Seagull in post Another signingWalton is probably either going to be...
- 13:07 - Finchley Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Another signingIf he is why did Reading release...
- 13:06 - Finchley Seagull quoted Springal in post Another signingWhy is it strange? How do you...