Yesterday, 21:43It's a cliche. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk21 replies | 1256 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:24And there was a thread started that he isn't the player he was, let emotions overcome him, crap on Tuesday, yeah right Sent from my iPhone...10 replies | 1157 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:21Good result. Was at a funeral so missed everything until saw result at 5.15. Quite cathartic really as puts football in perspective. Seems to me...54 replies | 4808 view(s)
15-02-2017, 21:44Rotherham getting 90 points is more likely than Corbyn becoming PM46 replies | 3131 view(s)
15-02-2017, 18:09warmleyseagull replied to a thread We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team..... in The Big BoardJust read this from Steve McLaren: "We've gone from a team who were hard to beat and defended very, very well to conceding seven in two games and...166 replies | 13167 view(s)
15-02-2017, 17:56Maybe one of the posters on today's less than positive threads preferred brown ones.20 replies | 1261 view(s)
15-02-2017, 17:53warmleyseagull replied to a thread Am I alone in thinking we played alright last night? in The Big BoardBBC game report says 5 shots on target fro Albion, and 4 for Ipswich. IMO, the reaction follows the result. We should have won that at the end,...86 replies | 5035 view(s)
15-02-2017, 01:34warmleyseagull replied to a thread We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team..... in The Big BoardDriven home to Bristol, thought I'd take a peep under NSC sheets to see if there are incipient signs of wetting, but didn't expect a bucketful.... ...166 replies | 13167 view(s)
14-02-2017, 00:06warmleyseagull replied to a poll Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot? in The Big BoardMaybe not such a bad shout: http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/brighton/league/predicted. Now, what about the Villa and Derby lovers?246 replies | 18850 view(s)
13-02-2017, 21:28Four more than me - found this one particularly tough. Low scoring.2 replies | 315 view(s)
13-02-2017, 21:01Our boy did alright on University Challenge again - through to semis despite wearing a decidely Welsh looking top.2 replies | 315 view(s)
13-02-2017, 17:50Doesn't work like that. They had a run of 8 games in Oct/ Nov when they took just 5 points. So many folk just assume that current form will continue....21 replies | 1412 view(s)
13-02-2017, 00:02To be sure, I wish to see him flourish against FBs of the better teams. Correct me if wrong, but his best games seem to have been against weaker...95 replies | 8183 view(s)
12-02-2017, 23:57Don't think this is a material difference, could easily be explained by the difference in the number of times the top 7 have played each other over...53 replies | 4198 view(s)
12-02-2017, 14:07No quite right. In 2011/12 they were 8th with 42 points from 27 games on 21 Jan. Then won 8 games in a row, and achieved 46 points from 17 games to...73 replies | 8375 view(s)
12-02-2017, 00:42See http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/top-scorers. Only Gayle and Assombalonga have better goals per minutes played in the...148 replies | 11788 view(s)
12-02-2017, 00:31You absolutely do need to book Petronas Towers. Wife and I went 3 months ago and would not have got to see them without booking beforehand. Aim for...26 replies | 908 view(s)
10-02-2017, 20:08see post #70, exactly my point.71 replies | 3983 view(s)
10-02-2017, 07:45Well, they might have and noticed there are 3 games in eight days. Guess that CH might think starting two players for all three games after injury...71 replies | 3983 view(s)
08-02-2017, 21:27This. Wrote something similar on a previous NHS thread. The elephant in the room is that healthcare in a free for all at point of service model is...150 replies | 4213 view(s)
08-02-2017, 21:14Extravagant85413 replies | 1003568 view(s)
08-02-2017, 20:59Could do a job for us. Doorman at Dicks?42 replies | 2294 view(s)
08-02-2017, 20:38Sounds spooky. Are we talking some kind of augmented reality? Is Baldock an earthly manifestation of a superior being that is not known elsewhere?71 replies | 3983 view(s)
06-02-2017, 18:00Palace troll, I suspect..49 replies | 2066 view(s)
06-02-2017, 17:35Surprised he gave so much away in the post match interview about how Ben Roberts waved a left arm as a signal. Other teams will notice this.176 replies | 14347 view(s)
06-02-2017, 17:33Would have preferred that to the pitch last Thursday....42 replies | 3049 view(s)
06-02-2017, 17:31warmleyseagull replied to a poll Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot? in The Big BoardThis. And Derby third. The two dead certainties now not to achieve top two backed by 60% of respondents. What do you have to say for yourselves?246 replies | 18850 view(s)
06-02-2017, 09:07Article in Times today. Liked Brighton:...35 replies | 2591 view(s)
06-02-2017, 08:05On the basis that Brentford had won just two of previous nine home League games, two dropped. On the basis that they had just thumped AV 3-0, one...97 replies | 6842 view(s)
05-02-2017, 23:16Good start then. Point ahead.128 replies | 19160 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- 1964 beat Bristol Rovers 4-3
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kit Napier
- Best Albion experience:
- Beating Aston Villa 2-1 1972
- Amex season ticket location:
- Brighton fan since 1964, missed a long spell when first moved to Bristol mid 1970s but been regular 6-10 away game a season fan in last decade.
- Warmley, nr Bristol
- Accountancy and investing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:04
- Join Date
- 09:25 - Barham's tash mentioned warmleyseagull in post Outstanding article from Paul Haywood as he fights cancer...ticle the blog from warmleyseagull son both equally pow...
- 20:32 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted warmleyseagull in post We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team.....Just read this from Steve McLaren: ...
- 08:50 - Triggaaar quoted warmleyseagull in post Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?Maybe not such a bad shout: http://...
- 06:07 - KingKev quoted warmleyseagull in post Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?Maybe not such a bad shout: http://...
- 00:06 - warmleyseagull quoted Triggaaar in post Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?You first, you voted for Sheff...
- 21:28 - warmleyseagull quoted Jack Straw in post Seagull...and flies through to the nex...
- 17:50 - warmleyseagull quoted Puppet Master in post Predicted Final TableNo way will Hudds fade away that m...
- 10:25 - Machiavelli quoted warmleyseagull in post How good can Solly March become?...To be sure, I wish to see him flour...
- 10:02 - stss30 quoted warmleyseagull in post How good can Solly March become?...To be sure, I wish to see him flour...
- 06:58 - Herr Tubthumper quoted warmleyseagull in post The hardest Championship ever?Don't think this is a material diff...
- 23:57 - warmleyseagull quoted daib0 in post The hardest Championship ever?The hardest Championship e...
- 14:07 - warmleyseagull quoted Rogero in post 9 wins from 20 gamesReading won 15 games on the...
- 08:29 - swindonseagull quoted warmleyseagull in post Kuala LumpurYou absolutely do need to book Petr...
- 00:31 - warmleyseagull quoted swindonseagull in post Kuala LumpurHave not visited for 15 years but w...
- 20:08 - warmleyseagull quoted Stat Brother in post Baldock and Stephens - Argus stats.So all of a sudden CH has started...
- 08:10 - Stat Brother quoted warmleyseagull in post Baldock and Stephens - Argus stats.Well, they might have and noticed t...
- 07:45 - warmleyseagull quoted Stat Brother in post Baldock and Stephens - Argus stats.I have no idea why posters seem t...