18-01-2017, 17:49Sounds as if the 'stuff' is actually usable. In this case the strictly correct treatment is for the business to sell the stuff at cost to your wife....6 replies | 388 view(s)
84995 replies | 989826 view(s)
18-01-2017, 03:27Blue skies is to get another winnable game in round 5 and be 12+ points ahead of 3rd by round 6 and play reserves in a League game so we can...43 replies | 2161 view(s)
16-01-2017, 08:21The problem with looking at current form is that you end up with several teams at around 90 points, which is not going to happen. This approach omits...71 replies | 7229 view(s)
84995 replies | 989826 view(s)
15-01-2017, 13:22Excellent wind-up. Gets the NSC juices flowImg on.a Sunday lunchtime.79 replies | 12132 view(s)
15-01-2017, 13:20warmleyseagull replied to a thread Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis? in The Big BoardThe reasons are various and complex, some of which are included in here. I would adduce three reasons: 1. Ironically, the very success of medical...89 replies | 2587 view(s)
15-01-2017, 12:59His career record now sits at 19 successful out of 21. For Albion it is 9/11. Seems good on both counts This was not his trademark pen, for whatever...117 replies | 6772 view(s)
84995 replies | 989826 view(s)
13-01-2017, 11:05There are only three results we want: a 0-0 draw, if not 1-1 draw, or failing that 2+ each draw. It is exactly the reverse of the logic that says...291 replies | 22597 view(s)
13-01-2017, 06:45Was it a Triumph?50 replies | 4581 view(s)
12-01-2017, 10:01Latest from stat geeks - http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/576791/Final-Championship-table-predicted-sportgalleries - has us andToon well...23 replies | 2188 view(s)
10-01-2017, 18:49We aim for nine points. This team has W14 and D4 of last 18, done as well against top half as bottom, has nothing to fear. Forget all the...32 replies | 3038 view(s)
10-01-2017, 15:58It will throw the competition open as the one 'bad game' (as opposed to England's three) that the likes of Germany and Spain tend to have, might come...47 replies | 1230 view(s)
10-01-2017, 15:55warmleyseagull replied to a thread Huddersfield away - sold out! (er probably not actually) in The Big BoardHad similar issue with Derby tickets - rang the club and they gave a vague explanation that there was plenty of availability but N/A because of some...83 replies | 6560 view(s)
10-01-2017, 15:48warmleyseagull replied to a thread Higher Education tax break. Is there such a thing? in The Big BoardYour accounting lady is looking to see if the deduction can be made from gross income, and answer is no, there is no methodology for employers to...4 replies | 216 view(s)
10-01-2017, 15:32Agent Lua Lua could help us out...206 replies | 14867 view(s)
08-01-2017, 00:11warmleyseagull replied to a thread Newcastle at home likely to be moved back to later in the season? in The Big BoardIdeally, but even they know some games beat their scheduling. Don't think Burnley v Boro was televised as a Tuesday game end of last season. Gets...104 replies | 10843 view(s)
07-01-2017, 22:12how does their player feel about that? Does his agent know?70 replies | 5248 view(s)
07-01-2017, 21:52Seven Prem teams gone so far and possiblitiy of at least one more upset so could be fewer than 12 in 4th round. Lets avoid them, get to last 16 by...174 replies | 11001 view(s)
07-01-2017, 20:50So quite where do you think we would have landed with him?70 replies | 5248 view(s)
07-01-2017, 20:49Bmuff 11 changes 0-3. Albion 11 changes 2-0. Nuff said28 replies | 3414 view(s)
07-01-2017, 19:40Can I go for 2-1 before the score predictor comes up. Goal behind and win with a couple of second half goals has a warm familiarity about it.15 replies | 1116 view(s)
07-01-2017, 19:35I believe we have an amazing quartet of TB, PB, CH, and PW (the quiet one backstage who has in my view been as important as anyone) that will a)...53 replies | 2711 view(s)
07-01-2017, 19:30Give us a wave from the Preston end next week.53 replies | 2711 view(s)
07-01-2017, 19:25Didn't his white water alter ego win a gold medal in Rio?70 replies | 5248 view(s)
05-01-2017, 10:14warmleyseagull replied to a thread Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex? in The Big BoardTB made very clear at the Bristol FF that the capacity will not be increased by more than a few hundred due to a bit of tinkering here and there. His...200 replies | 12504 view(s)
03-01-2017, 18:09See previous thread. Consensus is 24th as that is the only day that is definitely free from other League games and possible FA cup replays. Today is...6 replies | 780 view(s)
03-01-2017, 15:23Get him in. Just want to hear WA call him Jar on Cherry.25 replies | 3015 view(s)
03-01-2017, 15:14warmleyseagull replied to a thread Lawrenson: Newcastle a shoe-in for Championship title in The Big BoardTBH, there is a tiresome tendency among all pundits to conclude that relegated and other high spenders will triumph and the rest are there to make up...63 replies | 7770 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- 1964 beat Bristol Rovers 4-3
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kit Napier
- Best Albion experience:
- Beating Aston Villa 2-1 1972
- Amex season ticket location:
- Brighton fan since 1964, missed a long spell when first moved to Bristol mid 1970s but been regular 6-10 away game a season fan in last decade.
- Warmley, nr Bristol
- Accountancy and investing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 03:51
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 09:25 - Barham's tash mentioned warmleyseagull in post Outstanding article from Paul Haywood as he fights cancer...ticle the blog from warmleyseagull son both equally pow...
- 18:56 - kingcole quoted warmleyseagull in post OT winding up a businessSounds as if the 'stuff' is actuall...
- 17:59 - happypig quoted warmleyseagull in post OT winding up a businessSounds as if the 'stuff' is actuall...
- 06:24 - dazzer6666 quoted warmleyseagull in post Cup runBlue skies is to get another winnab...
- 17:18 - Lush quoted warmleyseagull in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanAgent Lua Lua could help us out... ...
- 16:45 - spongy quoted warmleyseagull in post Higher Education tax break. Is there such a thing?Your accounting lady is looking to ...
- 15:56 - ditchy quoted warmleyseagull in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanAgent Lua Lua could help us out... ...
- 00:11 - warmleyseagull quoted Gwylan in post Newcastle at home likely to be moved back to later in the season?Sky will want to televise B...
- 22:14 - dazzer6666 quoted warmleyseagull in post Kayak back in the groove immediatelyhow does their player feel about th...
- 22:12 - warmleyseagull quoted BRIGHT ON Q in post Kayak back in the groove immediatelyThat first touch which started t...
- 20:56 - dazzer6666 quoted warmleyseagull in post Kayak back in the groove immediatelySo quite where do you think we woul...
- 20:50 - warmleyseagull quoted Surrey Phil in post Kayak back in the groove immediatelyKayak was brilliant today - we'd...
- 19:30 - warmleyseagull quoted sir albion in post CH. Is he good enough for the PL?Most of the time the prem is an...
- 10:14 - warmleyseagull quoted *Gullsworth* in post Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex?Yep never going to happen but tha...
- 23:03 - warmleyseagull quoted Change at Barnham in post The January Transfer WindowPritchard not starting for Norwich, co...
- 22:56 - warmleyseagull quoted pottert in post MK Dons - FA CupI would be very surprised if...
- 22:20 - Triggaaar quoted warmleyseagull in post Is Tomer HEMED our best EVER penalty taker?Can add nothing to Stat Brothers re...