Yesterday, 19:29My girlfriend is vegan and the meals she cooks are A++ I bloody love meat but really don't miss it when she's cooking.224 replies | 5895 view(s)
15-01-2017, 10:46I think probably because if they wanted an equaliser he had to be quick about it. He definitely didn't do his usual stutter he just runs up and...117 replies | 6707 view(s)
14-01-2017, 23:39Looked like he was rushing it and didn't use his normal technique117 replies | 6707 view(s)
13-01-2017, 19:11Have any of you watched him play recently? I haven't but calling him bang average for no other reason than he was OK in a loan spell here THREE YEARS...49 replies | 2952 view(s)
13-01-2017, 16:56107 Points35 replies | 1390 view(s)
13-01-2017, 16:52He was spotted absolutely FREAKING out when he saw the end of Star Wars last year36 replies | 2486 view(s)
12-01-2017, 21:44That sounds familiar478 replies | 34252 view(s)
12-01-2017, 21:41Funny that's what people probably say about us when we're 1-0 down now...478 replies | 34252 view(s)
12-01-2017, 21:17Also sylla is absolute shite, no pace or awareness478 replies | 34252 view(s)
12-01-2017, 21:15That pitch is atrocious478 replies | 34252 view(s)
12-01-2017, 13:22Money grabban prick wouldn't fit in here.50 replies | 4439 view(s)
11-01-2017, 22:197 pts for me, which should see us at least 3 points clear at the top32 replies | 3031 view(s)
11-01-2017, 21:24that guy is textbook daily mail commenter mental.79 replies | 2764 view(s)
11-01-2017, 20:43Pretty well if i'd lived there since I was a child Edit: Apologies, I was under the impression that he was brought up in an English speaking...206 replies | 14799 view(s)
11-01-2017, 20:16A true master of the spoken word206 replies | 14799 view(s)
11-01-2017, 20:14This thread went well. You genuinely can't tell the trolls from the people that have completely lost their mind.79 replies | 2764 view(s)
11-01-2017, 11:06He either didn't say any of that or it's been heavily paraphrased.206 replies | 14799 view(s)
11-01-2017, 01:37If it is genuinely causing seizures then obviously they should stop doing it. I did however vote yes because **** their poll, their stupid eagles...172 replies | 8898 view(s)
10-01-2017, 00:12I often wonder this too. The only people I can imagine still paying £5 for a piece of card are those that don't think 'town' extends past Churchill...98 replies | 10319 view(s)
91 replies | 8774 view(s)
08-01-2017, 23:21I knew which burger you would have chosen before opening this thread :thumbsup: I liked the bird but I really didn't like their 'medium rare or go...96 replies | 4802 view(s)
07-01-2017, 21:21brightn'ove replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHe looks absolutely ecstatic258 replies | 19816 view(s)
07-01-2017, 20:33He was making a pun based on the thread title.70 replies | 5238 view(s)
07-01-2017, 20:19:ffsparr:70 replies | 5238 view(s)
07-01-2017, 20:15All talent shows are shite, thankfully my television has more than one channel20 replies | 1028 view(s)
06-01-2017, 22:05Snowflake55 replies | 2686 view(s)
06-01-2017, 21:29They aren't forced to pass it backwards though...12 replies | 1212 view(s)
05-01-2017, 22:02I'm sure I saw on match of the day the other day that Middlesbrough had a man playing for them going by the name 'gaston ramirez'. It surely couldn't...46 replies | 3407 view(s)
05-01-2017, 19:59brightn'ove replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season] in The Big BoardStop telling us where you live, we don't care.11090 replies | 809035 view(s)
04-01-2017, 22:35Whoscored regularly have 3-4 Albion players in their team of the week.219 replies | 28641 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Best Albion experience:
- Nightmare on London Road
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:54
- Join Date
- 19:14 - Easy 10 quoted brightn'ove in post Lingard new contract £95000 per weekHave any of you watched him play...
- 17:17 - Thunder Bolt quoted brightn'ove in post Jodie Foster: Contact made....He was spotted absolutely FREAKI...
- 16:52 - brightn'ove quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Jodie Foster: Contact made....prove it He was spotted absolutely FREAK...
- 21:45 - Munkfish quoted brightn'ove in post Reading v QPRFunny that's what people probabl...
- 21:44 - brightn'ove quoted edna krabappel in post Reading v QPRSmithies has barely made a save. I'...
- 21:41 - brightn'ove quoted Jim in the West in post Reading v QPRYou just know Reading are going to w...
- 21:25 - Tarpon quoted brightn'ove in post Reading v QPRalso sylla is absolute shite, no...
- 23:08 - BeHereNow quoted brightn'ove in post If Trump and Putin joined forces...that guy is textbook daily mail ...
- 21:24 - brightn'ove quoted BeHereNow in post If Trump and Putin joined forces...This is what is happening to E...
- 20:43 - brightn'ove quoted Thunder Bolt in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanHow well would you cope with a pr...
- 20:29 - Thunder Bolt quoted brightn'ove in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanA true master of the spoken word...
- 20:16 - brightn'ove quoted Thunder Bolt in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanEven if the sentiment is right, t...
- 20:16 - brightn'ove quoted hans kraay fan club in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanEven if the sentiment is right, the word...
- 12:51 - AmexRuislip quoted brightn'ove in post LUA LUA to QPR on loan818942585213358080 He either...
- 11:08 - hans kraay fan club quoted brightn'ove in post LUA LUA to QPR on loanHe either didn't say any of that...
- 11:06 - brightn'ove quoted AmexRuislip in post LUA LUA to QPR on loan“I'm very excited to be here,” h...