Today, 16:31My gut feeling is that Stephens wants out from the Albion (for whatever reason) so I will be very pleasantly surprised if this long drawn out saga is...122 replies | 13447 view(s)
Today, 11:46The company - Fish28434 replies | 678413 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:09That Peterborough game was one of the most thrilling Albion performances that I have ever seen. It was also a game that saw CMS chasing everything...77 replies | 4847 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:07I think he has regrets...77 replies | 4847 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:01Icy Gull replied to a thread Murray Appeal Outcome Thread Starters Status Confirmed in The Big BoardCocks is too mild, I'd go feminine on this one10 replies | 1141 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:55No, it WOULD have been a different outcome.365 replies | 34311 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:53We are not Newcastle so of course our cards won't be overturned.365 replies | 34311 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:46Taking a feck of a long time to say "red card stands"365 replies | 34311 view(s)
22-01-2017, 09:22Much like he did when the club told him he'd have to work with Burke for recruitment? At least he saw the season out though.4 replies | 1134 view(s)
22-01-2017, 09:13The fact that he physically looks like a retired footballer or one at the end of his career, but is earning probably in excess of 40k a week yet...58 replies | 5869 view(s)
21-01-2017, 21:52Of course not, but 30 plus years of struggling in games up North tends to stick in the mind224 replies | 12990 view(s)
21-01-2017, 20:35This is Brighton, hard not to expect the unexpected..32 replies | 3995 view(s)
21-01-2017, 20:30Too much hair washing going on tonight I fear, they won't be coming2585 replies | 150519 view(s)
21-01-2017, 20:11I think he has overtaken Ron Challis as the most corrupt/incompetent ref I have ever seen in charge of an Albion game. Makes my blood boil every time...53 replies | 4393 view(s)
21-01-2017, 20:05Absolutley, but it is engrained in me, as an Albion fan to expect absolutely nothing from these games. I was proved wrong at Sheffield but right at...224 replies | 12990 view(s)
21-01-2017, 19:58We don't have a good record at most Northern clubs in this division, Leeds apart. Huddersfield, Barnsley, Rotherham and Leeds are all going to be...224 replies | 12990 view(s)
21-01-2017, 19:56Has looked like he skipped training for three years imo. Lardy, disinterested and slow whenever I've seen him. There is no way Hughton would even...58 replies | 5869 view(s)
21-01-2017, 19:50Especially if they watched the game. At the Murray sending off and the penalty I imagine they thought we'd dropped three points. Our joy must have...224 replies | 12990 view(s)
21-01-2017, 19:29What an unbelievable weekend of results. Newcastle and Huddersfield apart the results have been nigh on perfect. Palace sinking into the bottom...224 replies | 12990 view(s)
21-01-2017, 19:17I always thought that he was a moody **** and never took to him.224 replies | 12990 view(s)
21-01-2017, 19:14They do say luck evens itself out, in our case it seems to be over two seasons because we had none in the last three games last year when we really...135 replies | 18055 view(s)
21-01-2017, 18:03Return of the Makh was in charge of organising the fanfare on that one2585 replies | 150519 view(s)
21-01-2017, 17:10As is the complete lack of Palace trolls on here pretty well every weekend now. Another bonus of their form and ours2585 replies | 150519 view(s)
21-01-2017, 14:07Come on Swansea, loving the look of the bottom of the Premier League at the moment2585 replies | 150519 view(s)
21-01-2017, 12:35Expecting to lose or draw and then winning with panache, happening all the time this season. How often has that happened over the years?15 replies | 697 view(s)
21-01-2017, 12:14Icy Gull replied to a poll Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot? part 2 in The Big BoardLeeds have turned it around very quickly, they were absolute shite at the end of last season and the beginning of this. Apart from having a decent...136 replies | 8136 view(s)
21-01-2017, 11:46Icy Gull replied to a thread If Brighton get promoted should new s/t holders have to purchase 2 year tickets? in The Big BoardDid you and Dougie have a night in together and a Palace hair wash fest then?45 replies | 3567 view(s)
21-01-2017, 08:06Forearm smash? You obviously watched too much wrestling before the football results back in the day. I haven't head that expression for decades! Mick...75 replies | 7765 view(s)
21-01-2017, 08:04Not to mention the fact that we also have the best manager but clearly not the best fans :wink:135 replies | 18055 view(s)
21-01-2017, 08:03Indiscipline after our second goal probably cost Weds a point last night. Too many of their players lost it after the goal.135 replies | 18055 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Icy Gull
Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 27-02-2009 11:31
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:33
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 18:00 - Icy Gull mentioned TSB in post Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?...ws is going to ruin TSB's day
- 13:36 - Icy Gull mentioned Mellotron in post Sky Sports reporting that 2 championship clubs have bid for Jordan Rhodes.......ust IMO like. As Mellotron said a few days ago ...
- 22:08 - Bozza mentioned Icy Gull in post NSC's most prolific 2015... pink fairy 2750 25 Icy Gull 2742 26 Bold Seagull...
- 21:57 - Bozza mentioned Icy Gull in post NSC's most prolific 2015...an 2789 No. No. Icy Gull 25 Icy Gull 2742
- 21:55 - DarrenFreemansPerm mentioned Icy Gull in post NSC's most prolific 2015Icy Gull
- 19:13 - Bry Nylon quoted Icy Gull in post Murray Appeal Outcome Thread Starters Status ConfirmedCocks is too mild, I'd go fem...
- 19:09 - Icy Gull quoted Bigtomfu in post Gus Poyet Comments on Albion's SuccessNo exaggeration to say that c...
- 18:55 - Icy Gull quoted Quinney in post Murray red card appeal REJECTEDDoesn't surprise me at all, ...
- 21:59 - GT49er quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesOf course not, but 30 plus ye...
- 21:55 - Lindfield by the Pond quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesWe don't have a good record a...
- 21:52 - Icy Gull quoted warmleyseagull in post Today's Championship gamesFine if it is, so do the research a...
- 21:38 - warmleyseagull quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesEspecially if they watched th...
- 21:30 - warmleyseagull quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesTravelling up North in mid wi...
- 20:30 - Icy Gull quoted Stat Brother in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17I'm sure they'll be along in a mi...
- 20:26 - Thunder Bolt quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesWe don't have a good record a...
- 20:05 - Icy Gull quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Today's Championship gamesThat's what we said about Hillsbrough.......
- 20:03 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesWe don't have a good record a...
- 19:59 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted Icy Gull in post McCormackHas looked like he skipped tr...
- 19:58 - Icy Gull quoted Thunder Bolt in post Today's Championship gamesNevertheless, we don't have a goo...
- 19:50 - Icy Gull quoted jimhigham in post Today's Championship gamesBlimey! What a remarkable wee...
- 19:28 - sheebo quoted Icy Gull in post Today's Championship gamesI always thought that he was ...
- 19:17 - Icy Gull quoted sheebo in post Today's Championship gamesNaughty from Wood - he's re...
- 19:14 - Icy Gull quoted Wardy's twin in post Ridiculous Game - Thoughts from an OwlWe won because we had the best pl...