Today, 11:21Music, warm beer and football (I'm missing all of them big time).89 replies | 2575 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:57Can an old man post on this thread? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o_HEIxpMII1124 replies | 70998 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:46Don't quite see how they can be taken seriously any more. Much like the Who singing My Generation at over 60 years old or Jagger poncing around on...25 replies | 1046 view(s)
28-03-2017, 11:17Looks like the smoke has made it beyond the glass roof.18 replies | 1279 view(s)
26-03-2017, 17:06Just switched on. Is the Corporate area just empty or has everyone stayed inside stuffing themselves and boozing?50 replies | 2623 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:42Getting to the Premier League is by far the biggest hurdle imo. This club is so well run that I would expect us to do rather well if we get there.12 replies | 655 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:30SouthCoastOwl replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardVery unlikely, unless the next wave of attacks in Paris is to be perpetrated by a middle age bloke with a penchant for red corduroy trousers, small...113 replies | 4810 view(s)
24-03-2017, 14:55If ever proof was needed that there are some sick ****ers on NSC...79 replies | 3205 view(s)
24-03-2017, 12:35Icy Gull replied to a thread Presuming we don't make it this year (from a cheery perspective)... in The Big BoardThis bedwetter really won't care too much if we come straight back down. This viewpoint may change if we do manage to go up this season :shrug:17 replies | 486 view(s)
24-03-2017, 11:15Icy Gull replied to a thread Presuming we don't make it this year (from a cheery perspective)... in The Big BoardI think TB may reign in the spending if we don't go up this season, so it is unlikely we will be making a similar assault next year...imo (Sorry I...17 replies | 486 view(s)
23-03-2017, 19:25Fair enough, it wasn't until I'd worked out how to do everything that I realised I'd cocked the first team up. I'll let the first team die by not...27 replies | 610 view(s)
23-03-2017, 19:12I've got two teams, is that cheating?27 replies | 610 view(s)
23-03-2017, 18:53Can't find a link to free leagues in the Lobby :nono: Ignore, I'm in but not sure I've got a clue what I'm doing27 replies | 610 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:28I met an Italian guy who runs a bar tonight (aged 27) who had never heard of Chuck Berry. I have to admit to being really surprised. Maybe I'm just...17 replies | 1313 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:02Which two away games do you see us winning? Wolves seem to have found some form, QPR have promotion form at home now I think. Norwich will definitely...25 replies | 1910 view(s)
19-03-2017, 08:20True but we really needed to win the Derby game, so it was a bigger game imo. Not losing against Leeds and Forest would have been fantastic but home...135 replies | 6664 view(s)
19-03-2017, 08:06Games like this we do well in, now if they had only won 1 in 10 I'd be more worried. It's the Brighton way23 replies | 1849 view(s)
19-03-2017, 08:02Completely disagree re yesterday. Derby was a bigger game for a kick off imo.135 replies | 6664 view(s)
19-03-2017, 08:00Yep, don't sing and not only that but I leave on 75 mins and don't go if it's raining or a night game.37 replies | 2095 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:59Tony gets his money, we come down with parachutes and go again. I can live with that, we still have to do the hard bit and actually go up this season...160 replies | 12999 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:41We'll do well to win four imo, hopefully the other two will continue to wobble as well.24 replies | 1460 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:38Defence is no longer settled and the midfield is less effective away from home too135 replies | 6664 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:50It is easy to criticise after a few defeats but over the last two seasons CH's, frankly negative, away tactics have served us well When it works,...135 replies | 6664 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:47I am thinking about getting a rubber under sheet as my mattress is going to get a soaking on the run in. :wink:160 replies | 12999 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:43Icy Gull replied to a thread Our good defence is back after international break... in The Big BoardWill need to be, we are always shit after an International break :smile:38 replies | 2184 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:36Not going to happen. Hughton does not play attacking football away from home. It has served us pretty well but we don't look like we believe away...160 replies | 12999 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:31The next four away games are eminently loseable that's for sure...the idea that our games get easier from here is not true We have to hope we can...160 replies | 12999 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:26Icy Gull replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardNot personally convinced that QPR, Norwich, Wolves or Villa will be any easier and if we go there looking for a draw we're likely to get beat in all...420 replies | 34579 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:18Icy Gull replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHe is not great but he is better at it than March420 replies | 34579 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:16Icy Gull replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardIt's why this is such a great division. Drama and upsets all over the place. CH is basically a very cautious manager, especially away from home,...420 replies | 34579 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Icy Gull
Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 27-02-2009 11:31
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:32
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 18:00 - Icy Gull mentioned TSB in post Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?...ws is going to ruin TSB's day
- 13:36 - Icy Gull mentioned Mellotron in post Sky Sports reporting that 2 championship clubs have bid for Jordan Rhodes.......ust IMO like. As Mellotron said a few days ago ...
- 22:58 - warmleyseagull quoted Icy Gull in post We are'n't going to f*ck this up, aren't we?Which two away games do you s...
- 18:02 - Icy Gull quoted Mellor 3 Ward 4 in post We are'n't going to f*ck this up, aren't we?Three wins and a draw from our four ...
- 14:08 - Sussex Nomad quoted Icy Gull in post Serious question for bed wettersYep, don't sing and not only ...
- 08:23 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Icy Gull in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?True but we really needed to ...
- 08:20 - Icy Gull quoted sdmartin1 in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?I think most people have accep...
- 08:17 - sdmartin1 quoted Icy Gull in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Completely disagree re yester...
- 08:06 - Icy Gull quoted dwayne in post Assuming we lose to Blackburn Rovers...Blackburn 1 defeat in 10 G...
- 08:02 - Icy Gull quoted sdmartin1 in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Games at the business end of t...
- 21:07 - LamieRobertson quoted Icy Gull in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?Tony gets his money, we come ...
- 20:59 - Icy Gull quoted Beach Hut in post We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?There is a lot to be said for ...
- 20:41 - dwayne quoted Icy Gull in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Defence is no longer settled ...