Today, 10:59Those who were saying stuff like "he's been poor recently - no real loss" are absolutely idiots. It's not just about his incredibly assured...21 replies | 1632 view(s)
Today, 08:54Right, that's it. Time for bed.51 replies | 3073 view(s)
51 replies | 3073 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:52I'm not wishing death and destruction upon him and his family, I meant in the footballing sense.94 replies | 13331 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:36Inspired stuff. But let's not get it going a bit more. Let's calmly play out 3 and 4 nil victories that have no hint of an escape about them.17 replies | 1427 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:36Kuipers will always be a club legend as will a lot of the players from that Adams/Taylor era, but he is nowhere near Stockdale in terms of ability,...76 replies | 4805 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:11Fletcher put his head against Stephens, so technically a head button and a sending off. But it's all a bit dumb. When did football stop being a...48 replies | 3972 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:03I'm not sure you're unpopular on here, it's just that Owlstalk and NSC have had a good natured rivalry for a few years now. And despite that, I've...94 replies | 13331 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:57I don't think Hemed has let us down all season every time he has been called upon.37 replies | 2138 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:55And yet Bong and Rosenior would both walk in 15 Championship starting XIs. Our squad in a nutshell.55 replies | 3865 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:49Money can buy it (it's not like we've shopped in the bargain basement), but IMO your club is not doing it right. You seem to bring in players with...94 replies | 13331 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:48The Hutchinson tackle was an absolute disgrace against a young pro who has only just come back from a year out through injury. ****ing...94 replies | 13331 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:28Have we ever had a keeper as good as he has been for us this season? Corrigan past his best when he got here, always like Digweed, Moseley and...76 replies | 4805 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:58Is this a good time to detail how much NSC is being paid to tweet the same offer tonight?12 replies | 649 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:18Simster replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardYou have to admit he's right though, absolute ******* luck really. We are likely to concede if we play with two makeshift/2nd choice full-backs. ...456 replies | 27208 view(s)
60 replies | 4524 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:39Why does it do that? I mean obviously I understand how the process works such that you need a lot of money to stand, but the point I'm trying to...56 replies | 3067 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:27Well I'll just say that I remain flabbergasted that the USA - an enormously wealthy country with a population of 318,900,000 - couldn't do better...56 replies | 3067 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:59I think he meant Bruno Saltor, not Bruno Mars.21 replies | 1452 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:33An outrageous accusation!* * - yes4 replies | 257 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:11With key players back (Stephens, Dunk and perhaps even Bong), I think we could end up winning this comfortably actually. I think Wednesday will come...102 replies | 6137 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:59They have just failed to land a player having bid lots of money for him. That's what I mean by "falling on it's arse". And FWIW, I don't think...48 replies | 6146 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:43Simster replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardPossibly, or possibly not. We don't know whether or not they received help or even asked for it.78 replies | 2826 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:35We should probably nominate the bloke who was IN the cage when this happened: S7SedzoXvJs171 replies | 4722 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:329 darters are not to be sniffed at, but as has been said, they are far more frequent than 147s. The 147 is much harder. Anyone who has ever played...33 replies | 1471 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:23Today only, needs to an item sold by Amazon themselves. CLICK HERE: http://amzn.to/2jvUxAp4 replies | 257 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:02It pleases me to see Newcastle's ability to outbid everybody else in this division is falling on it's arse. They have the biggest support, and the...48 replies | 6146 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:59You have to hand it to Evans, into the last 16 having had a very difficult path to get here. Tsonga up next which will be tough.124 replies | 6453 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:59Bozza replied to a thread [Misc] Amazon Christmas shopping - £50 gift vouchers on offer in The Big BoardSorry - I'll do it this weekend (but not tonight, obvs)78 replies | 10016 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:57Dan Evans does it - impressive stuff.124 replies | 6453 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- Amex season ticket location:
- Fam Stad
- In your face
- Twitter name:
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:26
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 20:06 - El Presidente mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ights home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 20:54 - Wozza mentioned daniel in post Israel enough already.(contains unpleasant pics....and binfestery)...recommend following danieljerivers in Gaza now ...
- 20:52 - Wozza mentioned CAFC in post Charlton Athletic social team took the pee out out Blackpool tonight...harlton Athletic FC CAFCofficial · 3h Char...
- 08:31 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!...nditions like that? Wozza I now hope you'll co...
- 15:45 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!Wozza - Refund policy is f...
- 12:12 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!Wozza - Can't guarantee th...
- 14:28 - Hamilton mentioned Wozza in post You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?...ssing. Well said Wozza What is the EPL ...
- 18:43 - Wozza quoted JOLovegrove in post Who's that man from ChileThe song doesn't have the same r...
- 15:20 - Peter Grummit quoted Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .True. Crystal Palace allow...
- 15:08 - Thunder Bolt quoted Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .Who are "they"? Why is ...
- 14:47 - Thunder Bolt quoted Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .Yes, let's MOCK OUR CLUB. ...
- 14:41 - Wozza quoted Thunder Bolt in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .As it's nearly panto season, inst...
- 12:33 - mikeyjh quoted Wozza in post FFP latest predictionsExpenditure on facilities ...
- 12:19 - Wozza quoted rgb in post FFP latest predictionsDid the Falmer developme...
- 10:42 - Wozza quoted Giraffe in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .16,500 according to one of t...
- 23:13 - Wozza quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post BensGrandadWhere will we get our football rumours f...
- 16:53 - Diego Napier quoted Wozza in post Paul Barber is a Spurs fanNo, you're thinking of Bus...
- 09:52 - Wozza quoted Moshe Gariani in post Paul Barber is a Spurs fanI have it on good authority that B...
- 09:51 - Moshe Gariani quoted Wozza in post Paul Barber is a Spurs fanBloom/Barber = Spurs Knig...
- 09:47 - Wozza quoted Brovion in post Paul Barber is a Spurs fanBloom's other team is Chelse...
- 09:46 - Brovion quoted Wozza in post Paul Barber is a Spurs fanBloom/Barber = Spurs Knigh...
- 09:35 - Withdean11 quoted Wozza in post Paul Barber is a Spurs fanBloom/Barber = Spurs Knig...