Today, 16:33Well they can. There is a salary cap, but up to two designated players can be excluded from this cap, which is how Kaka, Villa, Lampard, Keane,...20 replies | 544 view(s)
Today, 16:25It's a LITTLE bit disingenuous to measure the distances to Coventry and Brighton, from London. Despite their roots, Wasps were at Adams Park for...16 replies | 485 view(s)
Today, 16:17Nonsense. His favourite player, is 'the best player in the Championship', Jamie O'Hara. He doesn't play for Northern Ireland. Because he's crap. ...33 replies | 1424 view(s)
Today, 15:48Yep, those two teams are gash, especially Philly it must be said. But there are some decent sides too. NY Revolution look decent, LA are always...20 replies | 544 view(s)
Today, 15:32Bozza replied to a thread Not long to go now people - 7 point lead for Labour [Election 2015] in The Big BoardTypical Labour (economy failing) maths. I think this one was better/best: Latest ComRes poll (28-29th March): CON: 36% (+1) LAB: 32% (-3)...2637 replies | 84070 view(s)
Today, 14:56:thumbsup:20 replies | 544 view(s)
Today, 14:52What is?20 replies | 544 view(s)
Today, 14:38Bozza replied to a thread Not long to go now people - 7 point lead for Labour [Election 2015] in The Big Board'Tough' Miliband? Surely not.2637 replies | 84070 view(s)
Today, 14:17I wonder if he's friends with the gentlemen who ran on the pitch with a fake penis stuck to his head after Villa beat West Brom?11 replies | 420 view(s)
Today, 14:14It's Darren Gough, I think.11 replies | 420 view(s)
Today, 14:10Yes, this. It's the whole ensemble though isn't it? It's the "hold me back" bollocks from the safety of being among his own fans, and his little...11 replies | 420 view(s)
Today, 14:05I remember that. The Pompey fan walked down the steps wearing his fking Pompey bobble hat. What sort of fckwitt does that and not expect a slap?57 replies | 4050 view(s)
Today, 13:58For any kids out there, here we have an absolute masterclass in proper fan hand-signalling on display here. And it's lovely to see Sky Sports...11 replies | 420 view(s)
Today, 13:43Two things in DEFENSE of MLS: 1) Their season is just 3 weeks old. I'd have thought the players are a bit rusty. 2) The majority of the US...20 replies | 544 view(s)
Today, 12:56Shane Long rescues Ireland with a 91st minute leveller against Poland yesterday: 1s1H7vIN3pw74 replies | 3175 view(s)
Today, 12:53hans kraay fan club replied to a thread International Update - Albion players weekend round-up in The Big BoardEngland u20 v Mexico, was at Barnet's Hive Stadium.6 replies | 344 view(s)
Today, 12:51Maybe recheck your info. They've played 5 in this campaign, and have 12 points. They also secured a great win away to Greece. (As it goes, I'm...33 replies | 1424 view(s)
Today, 11:55Bozza replied to a thread Not long to go now people - 7 point lead for Labour [Election 2015] in The Big BoardCurrent odds: Most seats Tory 1/2 Labour 7/4 Next Prime Minister David Cameron 8/132637 replies | 84070 view(s)
Today, 10:20I'll sometimes let them off this. Sometimes, it's an impossible question to answer, or a vote loser for them to be honest. Other times they can be...30 replies | 722 view(s)
Today, 07:17I'll try plasters next time, possibly today. I've always been a sweater so my tops, which are all technical (Nike, Adidas, NB and Under Armour)...3088 replies | 107146 view(s)
Today, 07:15That would be horrible and not because they don't actually look that bad, although they do feel sore. This was the end result.3088 replies | 107146 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:38Oh he's on here. It's not up to me to out people when they start secondary accounts though.147 replies | 10737 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:27I had to force myself out tonight having dozed off on the sofa before even doing the bath/bed thing for my lad. I decided to do the same 10 mile...3088 replies | 107146 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:54Northern Ireland who have won 5 of their last 6 qualifiers?33 replies | 1424 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:03It can be a little bit more complicated than that. Boro can say "you can have the 1100 extra but you have to pay for them all - we'll not take any...18 replies | 1167 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:55Well played. Having looked at the forecast... ...and as very few of my runs have been morning ones, I'll be heading out around 8pm tonight I...3088 replies | 107146 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:55It's not us, it's you. http://www.northstandchat.com/profile.php?do=editoptions34 replies | 1138 view(s)
28-03-2015, 22:55Er, the blue trim is traditional....26 replies | 1162 view(s)
28-03-2015, 18:23Is a Tony Bloom Israeli then? I thought he was from Brighton.37 replies | 1595 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- In your face
- Editorial manager
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:13
- Join Date
- 12:12 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!Wozza - Can't guarantee th...
- 14:28 - Hamilton mentioned Wozza in post You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?...ssing. Well said Wozza What is the EPL ...
- 22:12 - Seagull on the wing quoted Wozza in post A little help for NEW fansI'm sure your heart is in ...
- 19:53 - Wozza quoted Vegas Seagull in post Yeovil moved to Fri, live on skyIn Spain it's a fortnight notice o...
- 10:17 - Wozza quoted Behind Enemy Lines in post Kate Bush ticketsHate the way the hospitality industry h...
- 14:28 - Hamilton quoted Wozza in post You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?...ssing. Well said Wozza What is the EPL ...
- 14:17 - Wozza quoted Black Rod in post You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?I would happily play in a stad...
- 13:25 - Rugrat quoted Wozza in post This Year/Last YearNooooo. Need a massive ...
- 12:59 - Keeping The Dream Alive. quoted Wozza in post This Year/Last Year... that. I'm with Wozza. Those teams that ar...
- 12:58 - Wozza quoted Rugrat in post This Year/Last YearThey play each other Saturd...
- 10:11 - Wozza quoted Keeping The Dream Alive. in post This Year/Last YearThis time round 4 of our last 5 games are aga...