Today, 08:07Bozza replied to a thread Next Saturday I attempt to break a Guinness World Record in The Big BoardCraig has an hour to go. NSC has donated £250 which has helped nudge him over the £10,000 barrier. He has a BIG "Money raised" counter in front...32 replies | 1691 view(s)
Today, 08:05Roll up, roll up...1 replies | 808 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:52Seems we're blessed in Worthing. I've yet to be disappointed with The Anaz in Findon Valley.21 replies | 588 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:29NSC's greyseagull is attempting to break the World Record for burpees in 24 hours. This is on top of his already crazy burpee-athon which saw...1 replies | 808 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:03Sheffield Wednesday were down to 9 men - Forestieri sent off and Buckley injured with no subs left and Preston blow it as Jermaine Beckford and Eoin...22 replies | 1722 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:11Great result for all those who think Agent Pards is doing a grand job. Must be bitter sweet for all those Palace fans, which seems to be most of...892 replies | 51228 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:47Simster replied to a thread Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardNever mind. A point more than last season.455 replies | 30388 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:15Bozza replied to a thread Next Saturday I attempt to break a Guinness World Record in The Big BoardAnd he's off! https://www.facebook.com/ForTheBoysTTTS/videos/726525987516276/32 replies | 1691 view(s)
02-12-2016, 22:16hans kraay fan club replied to a thread Friday night Hahahahahahahahaha drinking thread in The Big BoardDalwhinnie Winter's Gold single malt. And yes, hahahahahahahahahaha42 replies | 1529 view(s)
02-12-2016, 21:55They'll still romp it but that was ****ing hilarious!123 replies | 12930 view(s)
02-12-2016, 21:54Red plonk.42 replies | 1529 view(s)
02-12-2016, 21:14hans kraay fan club replied to a thread ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals? in The Big BoardI would strongly recommend NOT backing Nigeria. (They didn't qualify...)17 replies | 914 view(s)
02-12-2016, 20:39I'm FUMING about this. 888sport give me a free £5 bet every time Forest score. It's almost like they're having some revenge for last week's £25...194 replies | 9053 view(s)
02-12-2016, 19:22It's not a case 'over' as they have several slots they can fill. But, as pointed out above, there are a fair few juicy looking fixtures on the...15 replies | 761 view(s)
02-12-2016, 17:01I reckon that grotto thing above probably needs 3 adapters too. And it is probably built using last year's cardboard and cotton wool.2137 replies | 259519 view(s)
02-12-2016, 16:53Did your firm have to pay three times as much for the headphones and mouse (that don't work very well) too?2137 replies | 259519 view(s)
02-12-2016, 16:44Indeed. An office full of Apple Macs. Bellcheesery at its finest.2137 replies | 259519 view(s)
02-12-2016, 16:42I'm quite looking forward to Rowan Atkinson's "Maigret"71 replies | 3304 view(s)
02-12-2016, 16:39Simster replied to a thread ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals? in The Big BoardOnce again, absolute shite compared to what super timmy hb&b has probably written on the subject. I'll stick to his vastly superior writing thanks.17 replies | 914 view(s)
02-12-2016, 16:28I NEVER heard that one sung, I wish I had! All these years I have just assumed it was a fine chant that had passed us by. If I was in the north,...109 replies | 5073 view(s)
02-12-2016, 15:56Exactly. Just the sort of two-bob behaviour you'd expect from someone who is an expert in organised traffic. Formula 1 = absolute pony "sport".43 replies | 2105 view(s)
02-12-2016, 14:07Pipe down. I've already ordered my new Mariano away shirt.90 replies | 9159 view(s)
02-12-2016, 14:06Fingering your siblings?82 replies | 2877 view(s)
02-12-2016, 13:40Dressing up as a LAYDEE?73 replies | 2683 view(s)
02-12-2016, 13:35Depeche Mode The theme from Thundercats! 10,00 maniacs and now, Dinosaur jr Superb.49 replies | 1753 view(s)
02-12-2016, 13:33Now then, folks. I kind of feel we need a bit of back-ground to this story. On the face of it, this sick individual IS the bell-cheese here. But...2137 replies | 259519 view(s)
02-12-2016, 11:43It's a ruddy sparrowhawk. Again. Is it last week again already?41 replies | 1690 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- In your face
- Editorial manager
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:57
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 20:06 - El Presidente mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ights home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 20:54 - Wozza mentioned daniel in post Israel enough already.(contains unpleasant pics....and binfestery)...recommend following danieljerivers in Gaza now ...
- 20:52 - Wozza mentioned CAFC in post Charlton Athletic social team took the pee out out Blackpool tonight...harlton Athletic FC CAFCofficial · 3h Char...
- 08:31 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!...nditions like that? Wozza I now hope you'll co...
- 15:45 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!Wozza - Refund policy is f...
- 12:12 - Established1982 mentioned Wozza in post Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!Wozza - Can't guarantee th...
- 14:28 - Hamilton mentioned Wozza in post You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?...ssing. Well said Wozza What is the EPL ...
- 16:40 - carteater quoted Wozza in post That's that thenHyypia certainly looks hap...
- 13:16 - Hyperion quoted Wozza in post FC Magdeburg - Just brilliant from their fansYes, I'm surprised someone...
- 12:55 - Wozza quoted Hyperion in post FC Magdeburg - Just brilliant from their fansNo worries. Think we should b...
- 12:00 - spring hall convert quoted Wozza in post PL looking abroad againNFL has *always* been abou...
- 11:55 - Wozza quoted Kinky Gerbils in post PL looking abroad againIts a shit idea. But it make...
- 11:24 - Gwylan quoted Wozza in post PL looking abroad againIt's not about match day p...
- 10:46 - Wozza quoted Gwylan in post PL looking abroad againI've been thinking about th...
- 05:44 - Wozza quoted tiotom92 in post What if I can't make a match but ordered a ticket?Hello, My mate and I want ...