Today, 14:24Bozza replied to a thread New Albion radio show - 'The Dirty Tackle' on 1BrightonFM in The Big BoardI'm not talking about the show itself. As you say, anyone who gets their arse into gear to produce content deserves credit for doing something that...23 replies | 682 view(s)
Today, 12:17Bozza replied to a thread New Albion radio show - 'The Dirty Tackle' on 1BrightonFM in The Big BoardFrom experience I'd say you can read much into the way someone approaches a community like NSC. Those who join, don't get involved at all and...23 replies | 682 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:35Spooky: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?344379-Stream-for-Norwich2 replies | 208 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:03That is exactly what happened. A shame really, because whilst it was a canter that is not what the history books will show. The only game we seemed...88 replies | 6454 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:02Gus Poyet took league one apart. We were promoted in April playing some of the best football I've seen at that level, all without a proper training...56 replies | 6772 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:56We are going to lose this.75 replies | 2078 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:53As for KR, he's always been incredibly overrated in my opinion. It's all very well espousing the virtues of playing the game as it is meant to be...56 replies | 6772 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:47Since when has 3 meant "almost 10"?88 replies | 6454 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:43He was born in London and I bet he holds a UK passport.56 replies | 6772 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:39I just wish they'd merge the two codes. Both have something to offer and they don't need to be competing for the best rugby players. I'm sure...33 replies | 1027 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:36Neither convinced me but both have now turned it round. Duffy certainly has, and Norwood looks better and better and if we are still top 3 or 4 by...806 replies | 64279 view(s)
22-10-2016, 16:50Preston's run has been unbelievable.4 replies | 332 view(s)
22-10-2016, 15:23Don't believe so, no. We'd got rid of all radios in the house but we got a cheapie DAB radio recently. Before that I'd have to have the TV on...16 replies | 710 view(s)
22-10-2016, 15:11Or an old one I've forgotten about?12 replies | 1622 view(s)
22-10-2016, 13:59Frankly I'd rather have targeted ads than the alternative, which is all manner of random shit. I won't block ads because many sites, including...19 replies | 1208 view(s)
22-10-2016, 11:58The Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1598907360340114/?helpref=hc_fnav19 replies | 1208 view(s)
22-10-2016, 11:48I think a lead of 300 would be plenty. Ultimately I think we'll win because we bat so far down the order these days.75 replies | 2078 view(s)
22-10-2016, 11:17A beautiful crisp day and still I can't run. My knee is still heavy and slightly sore. I may be partially to blame as, because I can't run, I've been...8355 replies | 386098 view(s)
21-10-2016, 23:23You have to feel a bit for the RMT. The strike has become about as irrelevant as the current leader of the political party they tend to side with.3961 replies | 237086 view(s)
21-10-2016, 23:15Really good stuff! I'm always intrigued by "street photography" - how many of those people said "hey - what are you doing?" or similar?37 replies | 1154 view(s)
21-10-2016, 20:05I had no idea that Birmingham were going so well. I agree with my my learned friend above - they'll never last the distance.44 replies | 2343 view(s)
21-10-2016, 15:16He always strikes me as a decent manager and a decent bloke. Good luck to him.10 replies | 518 view(s)
21-10-2016, 14:06Sorry, I haven't got time to read your lengthy, considered response right now. I almost wish you'd respond like a total moron from time to time,...35 replies | 1976 view(s)
21-10-2016, 11:23Why are you so convinced that any remainer wants it to fail? They don't - they just believe that it probably will. Why is this such a difficult...69 replies | 1116 view(s)
21-10-2016, 10:56He did answer that point. He said that some said that and other didn't. And he was right.69 replies | 1116 view(s)
21-10-2016, 10:55What are you talking about? You can find out for yourself who voted in and who voted out. And what is the matter with people like you who want to...69 replies | 1116 view(s)
21-10-2016, 10:42Only because I haven't been on Question TIme so represent no threat to your views. Ultimately, you seem ludicrously black and white on the Brexit...69 replies | 1116 view(s)
21-10-2016, 10:28Is everyone who disagrees with you, a cvnt?69 replies | 1116 view(s)
21-10-2016, 10:24Simster replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardDidn't opinion polls also suggest the referendum wouldn't go the way of Brexit? And I really wouldn't rule out a Lib Dem power share quite yet...2042 replies | 96736 view(s)
21-10-2016, 10:19I think that is fair comment - they are no less intelligent than people anywhere else. Where you are wrong is to call Clarke a cvnt. He's an...69 replies | 1116 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- In your face
- Editorial manager
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:48
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 17:30 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned Wozza in post That's tragic - Paul Daniels has incurable brain tumour...e thread responses Wozza was hoping for? ???
- 21:06 - Wozza mentioned fizzer in post Apparently Phil Neville was offered the job in the Summer...er: Phil Neville fizzer18 has just said on @...
- 11:23 - MattBackHome mentioned Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile ...., 2,660 higher. As Wozza says, it's not a pro...
- 21:08 - Brightonfan1983 mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ghts home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 21:06 - El Presidente mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ights home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 22:41 - Wozza quoted Blue Valkyrie in post 8 managers tapped up by the Telegraph2 Championship managers as well. ...
- 22:32 - Wozza quoted Giraffe in post Sam Allardyce is growing on meI think he may do very well....
- 22:26 - LVGull quoted Wozza in post 8 managers tapped up by the Telegraph:wink::goal::goal::goal::g...
- 22:22 - Wozza quoted Milano in post 8 managers tapped up by the TelegraphWhere is this then? 16.45....
- 17:10 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Wozza in post Big Sam could be in trouble...Actually, Pardew HAS to be...
- 16:50 - Driver8 quoted Wozza in post Big Sam could be in trouble...BREAKING: http://www.derby...
- 16:48 - Wozza quoted Ernest in post Big Sam could be in trouble...Who is NEXT then ? 7807672...
- 08:13 - Gwylan quoted Wozza in post Up to 7 teams relegated in 2018-19 and winter breaksIf seven go down, Leeds wi...
- 20:56 - Wozza quoted Gwylan in post Up to 7 teams relegated in 2018-19 and winter breaksIf the top two divisions ar...