Today, 12:52Simster replied to a thread Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion **** Pre-match Thread **** in The Big BoardMitrovic and Gayle out for them. Most of their fans would consequently take a point: http://www.toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8562 I...86 replies | 4378 view(s)
Today, 12:45I do struggle to dislike this particular ex-Nigel.2 replies | 42 view(s)
Today, 12:37I can't help thinking it is time they binned this competition. One major cup competition (and the paint pot for the minnows like Hartlepool and...155 replies | 11973 view(s)
Today, 12:29hove born&bellend38 replies | 898 view(s)
Today, 12:24Just added the important piece of information that might explain that situation.234 replies | 8941 view(s)
Today, 10:16Agreed. I think with good reason - Norwood and Sidwell are not upgrades on Stephens, which is hardly a surprise. In fact, how much would an upgrade...53 replies | 2892 view(s)
Today, 10:10I agree with Mellotron and my best guess is that he's been told he can leave if a club not in our division (so a club in the Prem) comes in at a...53 replies | 2892 view(s)
Today, 09:58The German hockey team? 767300223320231937416 replies | 26127 view(s)
Today, 09:23Could be a good bit of business snaffling a play-off rival's* current top goalscorer. *Cardiff's416 replies | 26127 view(s)
Today, 08:38Simster replied to a thread Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing) in The Big BoardGood player but £4.5m? We've been completely stiffed.141 replies | 17978 view(s)
416 replies | 26127 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:26Angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just highlighting what an ŗrse you are.234 replies | 8941 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:23Yes, yes. Now you can run along and post on one of those two sad threads in your away end about this little interchange. Is it still just the two...234 replies | 8941 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:17So let's recap. You come on OUR site, to tell us the "fact" that Dunk was your 2nd choice because there is no proof otherwise whilst simultaneously...234 replies | 8941 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:58Good Lord is that the best you can do? You still come across as a hypocritical illiterate ignoramus I'm afraid.234 replies | 8941 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:42Lovely stuff, and with no trace of irony.234 replies | 8941 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:40I'm out. You're just TOO stupid. :nono:203 replies | 4559 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:32Absolutely not - but all of those players played for PSV or Ajax (and occasionally Feyenoord who really ought to be better than they are, given their...71 replies | 3937 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:25I could probably find a 3 minute youtube video that PROVES that there are alien lizards living amongst us, but if I came on here expecting people to...203 replies | 4559 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:20Nevertheless, you are a simpleton for suggesting black lives matter is akin to the old KKK. Arguably the stupidest, least sensitive and misinformed...203 replies | 4559 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:18Apart from about three games shortly after he arrived, he was pony. Sideways passing, lightweight, no vision and ONE goal (Leeds I think). ...71 replies | 3937 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:12If you think blacklivesmatter are akin to the KKK of old, an organisation that regularly beat "niggers", strung them up, sliced off their balls, and...203 replies | 4559 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:05What are you talking about? The liberal element are the ones being totally ignored. Things like gun law reform and free healthcare get passed over...203 replies | 4559 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:20"As I understand it, the sickness levels among frontline staff have now sunk back to pre-dispute levels" Interesting. Some on this thread have...2867 replies | 168399 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:16There's a Caribbean joint in Worthing that does: https://www.facebook.com/ddsjerknting/menu39 replies | 1270 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:28Everyone at the RMT off sick currently?2867 replies | 168399 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:23I can't stand Farage and Trump is an absolute moron. As such I pay no attention to what either of them do. Equally, I see no point in starting...203 replies | 4559 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:10Given the opportunities he's been given, he really should be a lot more likeable and a lot better at what he does. I guess what I'm saying is...24 replies | 1156 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:05It's Magikarp, Psyduck and Slowpoke central in this corner of Florida and our best Pokemon reflects that...180 replies | 12251 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- In your face
- Editorial manager
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 23-08-2016 21:39
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 16:30 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned Wozza in post That's tragic - Paul Daniels has incurable brain tumour...e thread responses Wozza was hoping for? ???
- 20:06 - Wozza mentioned fizzer in post Apparently Phil Neville was offered the job in the Summer...er: Phil Neville fizzer18 has just said on @...
- 10:23 - MattBackHome mentioned Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile ...., 2,660 higher. As Wozza says, it's not a pro...
- 21:08 - Brightonfan1983 mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ghts home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 21:06 - El Presidente mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ights home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 21:54 - Wozza mentioned daniel in post Israel enough already.(contains unpleasant pics....and binfestery)...recommend following danieljerivers in Gaza now ...
- 14:48 - Wozza quoted clippedgull in post Is John Major really the ultimate architect of our Olympic success?But all of the SKY money (vastly...
- 13:55 - Thunder Bolt quoted Wozza in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....What a plum... http://m...
- 12:43 - Driver8 quoted Wozza in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....What a plum... http://met...
- 11:48 - LlcoolJ quoted Wozza in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....What a plum... http://m...
- 21:16 - Wozza quoted Superphil in post Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30I think that dimensions of tha...
- 18:42 - Superphil quoted Wozza in post Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30Yep, kit ruined again. ...
- 19:18 - JBizzleBeard quoted Wozza in post Something pretty cool has just happened...(video game related)Congrats! No, wait... W...
- 18:52 - Dick Swiveller quoted Wozza in post Something pretty cool has just happened...(video game related)Oh well. Depends on his de...
- 18:47 - Wozza quoted Dick Swiveller in post Something pretty cool has just happened...(video game related)I believe Dino is going to remake P...
- 17:18 - Wozza quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30I quite like our badge being the colour of...