Today, 17:11Great result for all those who think Agent Pards is doing a grand job. Must be bitter sweet for all those Palace fans, which seems to be most of...876 replies | 50346 view(s)
Today, 16:47Simster replied to a thread Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardNever mind. A point more than last season.385 replies | 25362 view(s)
Today, 09:15Bozza replied to a thread Next Saturday I attempt to break a Guinness World Record in The Big BoardAnd he's off! https://www.facebook.com/ForTheBoysTTTS/videos/726525987516276/30 replies | 1468 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:16hans kraay fan club replied to a thread Friday night Hahahahahahahahaha drinking thread in The Big BoardDalwhinnie Winter's Gold single malt. And yes, hahahahahahahahahaha42 replies | 1513 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:55They'll still romp it but that was ****ing hilarious!123 replies | 12718 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:54Red plonk.42 replies | 1513 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:14hans kraay fan club replied to a thread ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals? in The Big BoardI would strongly recommend NOT backing Nigeria. (They didn't qualify...)17 replies | 902 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:39I'm FUMING about this. 888sport give me a free £5 bet every time Forest score. It's almost like they're having some revenge for last week's £25...180 replies | 8242 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22It's not a case 'over' as they have several slots they can fill. But, as pointed out above, there are a fair few juicy looking fixtures on the...15 replies | 750 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:01I reckon that grotto thing above probably needs 3 adapters too. And it is probably built using last year's cardboard and cotton wool.2137 replies | 259356 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:53Did your firm have to pay three times as much for the headphones and mouse (that don't work very well) too?2137 replies | 259356 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:44Indeed. An office full of Apple Macs. Bellcheesery at its finest.2137 replies | 259356 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:42I'm quite looking forward to Rowan Atkinson's "Maigret"68 replies | 3073 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:39Simster replied to a thread ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals? in The Big BoardOnce again, absolute shite compared to what super timmy hb&b has probably written on the subject. I'll stick to his vastly superior writing thanks.17 replies | 902 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:28I NEVER heard that one sung, I wish I had! All these years I have just assumed it was a fine chant that had passed us by. If I was in the north,...109 replies | 5045 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:56Exactly. Just the sort of two-bob behaviour you'd expect from someone who is an expert in organised traffic. Formula 1 = absolute pony "sport".43 replies | 2067 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:07Pipe down. I've already ordered my new Mariano away shirt.86 replies | 8176 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:06Fingering your siblings?82 replies | 2839 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:40Dressing up as a LAYDEE?73 replies | 2668 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:35Depeche Mode The theme from Thundercats! 10,00 maniacs and now, Dinosaur jr Superb.49 replies | 1724 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:33Now then, folks. I kind of feel we need a bit of back-ground to this story. On the face of it, this sick individual IS the bell-cheese here. But...2137 replies | 259356 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:43It's a ruddy sparrowhawk. Again. Is it last week again already?41 replies | 1605 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:08I can't believe you logged in using your SECOND account just to join in. Sake. :lolol:136 replies | 4257 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:57Bozza replied to a thread **** Official middle-aged man's Craft Beer thread **** in The Big BoardLiving Social have a BrewDog beer tasting with cheese & meats thing listed today for £19.99 for 2 people, supposedly half of BrewDog's usual £40...1313 replies | 66453 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:53Thanks. I'll bear that in mind.136 replies | 4257 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:47Yes, yes. I KNOW that now. Is anyone else going to point out my mistake or do others simply read the entire thread before posting?136 replies | 4257 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:44Agreed, but that is ALL I do. We'll, when I can run anyway!8717 replies | 407645 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- In your face
- Editorial manager
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:27
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 16:30 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned Wozza in post That's tragic - Paul Daniels has incurable brain tumour...e thread responses Wozza was hoping for? ???
- 20:06 - Wozza mentioned fizzer in post Apparently Phil Neville was offered the job in the Summer...er: Phil Neville fizzer18 has just said on @...
- 10:23 - MattBackHome mentioned Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile ...., 2,660 higher. As Wozza says, it's not a pro...
- 20:08 - Brightonfan1983 mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ghts home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 15:37 - Wozza quoted spence in post 2 x Red Hot Chilli Peppers tickets available for next Monday night...Stick them on ebay for 3 da...
- 22:47 - Wozza quoted LamieRobertson in post Dyche still after Stephens:shrug: there still space to fill o...
- 21:12 - LamieRobertson quoted Wozza in post Dyche still after StephensWell, unlike a newspaper, ...
- 21:01 - Wozza quoted LamieRobertson in post Dyche still after StephensWhy is it obv not space filling?......
- 20:39 - LamieRobertson quoted Wozza in post Dyche still after StephensEr... is it in the paper? ...
- 20:01 - Wozza quoted LamieRobertson in post Dyche still after StephensSo it's in the Sun with no direct q...