Today, 13:12Are we allowed to guess which candidate she is? Or is she on one of the challenges? (my sister in law did that last year)35 replies | 935 view(s)
Today, 12:26Sorry Bry, I do normally find your jokes amusing, it's just that this one was a bit POOR.35 replies | 935 view(s)
Today, 12:22Sounds like something you'd probably see on that "Sainbury's Basics" Spitting Image rip off, whatever it's called.35 replies | 935 view(s)
Today, 12:20Yes. Just LOOK at him FFS: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/38mwF8V5MgVFcvP59kf9f6l/dillon-st-paul :lolol:35 replies | 935 view(s)
Today, 12:15I'm guessing that 'Online fashion entrepreneur' means that she's sold a few of her unwanted frocks on eBay? First impressions are that the blonde...35 replies | 935 view(s)
Today, 11:46Simster replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardAh, the best way to rebut an inconvenient truth. The mark of a true simpleton. Cheerio Nibble. :bigwave:1984 replies | 89549 view(s)
Today, 11:28Simster replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardI don't have a side. As far as I'm concerned, Corbyn's links to the IRA are not what makes him unelectable to me. (I think there are plenty of...1984 replies | 89549 view(s)
Today, 11:23Simster replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardEqually it's really no concern of mine what you do or don't do, or what you think, but to me you come across as a pompous oafish VI former with his...1984 replies | 89549 view(s)
Today, 10:53No it wasn't. It was before his first match, but after he'd been appointed. That should be entirely irrelevant. He's either done wrong or he...134 replies | 7484 view(s)
Today, 10:32hans kraay fan club replied to a thread Albion U23s are playing at the training ground this Saturday afternoon at 2pm in The Big BoardHe is planned to be, yes.14 replies | 543 view(s)
Today, 10:17You're guilty of exactly the sort of crap you accused AM of; you've made your mind up and are refusing to open your eyes, only you're doing it in a...1984 replies | 89549 view(s)
Today, 09:41Agree with all of that. It's all very watchable yet entirely predictable. Except one thing. I can't stand Art Malik, wooden Asian actor...30 replies | 1978 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:07You have to assume that the ne'er do wells that can be seen in and around the town centre seafront have migrated over from Brighton, attracted by...88 replies | 4366 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:27Mccarthy and Hughton are top CHUMS. Come on Mick, roll over for your best buddy, just this once.22 replies | 2051 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:41Worthing born and bred. Spent 15 years away in North Somerset and Bristol, and didn't expect to ever return, but here I am with my son going to The...88 replies | 4366 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:24Bozza replied to a thread In praise of the exquisite Dunk long pass to Bruno in The Big BoardDunk's quarterback-style pings are quite something.39 replies | 2276 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:23I've not been opening this thread as I'm sulking because I can't run currently, so I'm not sure why I opened it now. Anyway, I have the FR235. I...8130 replies | 374155 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:09hans kraay fan club replied to a poll As Kayal isn't fit for tomorrow night who would you play instead? in The Big BoardNorwood all day, although both have very obvious failings I don't trust Sidwell. He has zero positional discipline - forever charging forward...39 replies | 1921 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:02We'll cruise to a really easy win then - just like at Burton last week.22 replies | 2051 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:01I'm happy to be corrected, but I'm fairly certain that is NOT what happened. My recollection is as follows: In January 2013 we AGREED the fee...85 replies | 5938 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:27And here's the previous "Let's move to...Worthing, West Sussex" > https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2006/nov/18/homes1 "Perfect for...88 replies | 4366 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:09Nope - that will be a codeshare flight on a Lufthansa aircraft. See my reply to your post above.98 replies | 11677 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:02Still there with Monarch-ish flight plans filed for later this week: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n116ua98 replies | 11677 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:52John McDonnell: 'The next Labour government will be an interventionist government' I'm 45, will I live to see that next Labour government?135 replies | 3710 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:17I thought Duffy was going to be a truly crap signing, and for a while it looked like I was right. However, he seems to be improving with every game...40 replies | 3644 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:00What's that got to do with Bristol City? I don't even disagree with you, but must you act like a club patsy with every single thread you post on?43 replies | 2557 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:59Possible, but unlikely, IMO. I reckon that they might just as easily click and start winning plenty. Regardless, if they are still pony with the...85 replies | 5938 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:57Not really. They could always just waive these people through to where they want to go and leave the administrative nightmare to us? Sure, we'd...11 replies | 587 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:53That's a big IF though isn't it? They've played six games out of 38, and the squad and management have barely changed from the one that finished...85 replies | 5938 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:51It's a funny one. What is fact is that a few jets have been seemingly chartered from the US and positioned in Europe, and have filed flight plans...98 replies | 11677 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 15
- In your face
- Editorial manager
I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:09
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 16:30 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned Wozza in post That's tragic - Paul Daniels has incurable brain tumour...e thread responses Wozza was hoping for? ???
- 20:06 - Wozza mentioned fizzer in post Apparently Phil Neville was offered the job in the Summer...er: Phil Neville fizzer18 has just said on @...
- 10:23 - MattBackHome mentioned Wozza in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile ...., 2,660 higher. As Wozza says, it's not a pro...
- 21:08 - Brightonfan1983 mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ghts home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 21:06 - El Presidente mentioned Wozza in post Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99...ights home. However Wozza has some great shots...
- 21:54 - Wozza mentioned daniel in post Israel enough already.(contains unpleasant pics....and binfestery)...recommend following danieljerivers in Gaza now ...
- 08:13 - Gwylan quoted Wozza in post Up to 7 teams relegated in 2018-19 and winter breaksIf seven go down, Leeds wi...
- 20:56 - Wozza quoted Gwylan in post Up to 7 teams relegated in 2018-19 and winter breaksIf the top two divisions ar...
- 12:07 - Wozza quoted Whoislloydy in post Reykjavik, Iceland. Places to stay things to do?Can you base yourself in Reykjav...
- 11:52 - Whoislloydy quoted Wozza in post Reykjavik, Iceland. Places to stay things to do?Golden circle tour also a ...
- 09:56 - Thunder Bolt quoted Wozza in post Brian Clough offering Dean Saunders a job!Truth is not so funny.... ...
- 09:52 - Arthur quoted Wozza in post Brian Clough offering Dean Saunders a job!Truth is not so funny.... ...
- 22:53 - Wozza quoted footychick in post You won't ever eat at SUBWAY again !Hubby and I had our first date ...
- 21:09 - Wozza quoted Dorset Seagull in post You won't ever eat at SUBWAY again !My next door neighbour has 3 subway...
- 12:31 - Icy Gull quoted Wozza in post Dale Stephens Summer 2016 shenanigans (Merged Thread)£5m and Ashley Barnes, yea...
- 14:48 - Wozza quoted clippedgull in post Is John Major really the ultimate architect of our Olympic success?But all of the SKY money (vastly...
- 13:55 - Thunder Bolt quoted Wozza in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....What a plum... http://m...
- 12:43 - Driver8 quoted Wozza in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....What a plum... http://met...
- 11:48 - LlcoolJ quoted Wozza in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because....What a plum... http://m...