Yesterday, 16:51Rugrat replied to a thread Could an NSCer Be Living/Staying Next Door To You? in The Big BoardIf you are a Spanish Gynaecologist and have (had) a dog, it wasn't me34 replies | 785 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:36Rugrat replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardYes - being terrorised by the neighbours dog. Going to take a few counter terrorism measures!!75 replies | 2354 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:11Cheers!54 replies | 3922 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:05It was TBC yesterday, I have just gone on to look now and the ticket site has a queue and there are 287 waiting ahead of me! What did I miss?54 replies | 3922 view(s)
22-03-2017, 10:33This will be Nike until the end of time. - Release new boring template - Apply said template to all national sides every Euro/World Cup -...55 replies | 3374 view(s)
22-03-2017, 09:11Not sure how long you've had it, but my parents bought one from there about 3-4 years ago and it's absolutely crap now. They actually got one from...38 replies | 1468 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:38Most of my time at the Amex S&S was somewhat 'depraved' .... I was up on the 4th floor in those days and it is best forgotten :facepalm:47 replies | 2777 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:21Bottle it??? I'd say they are in a far more precarious position than we are330 replies | 52756 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:51we would have definitely met then :)47 replies | 2777 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:33Rugrat replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardCan't see a 7 point gap to 3rd Thankfully we both have to play Wolves away ... assume the same result whatever it is Our Narch away is their Derby...54 replies | 5503 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:42Hudders have Wolves away so I'm calling that a wash and I'll put our Norwich against their Derby and say that's a wash too. Looking at their...25 replies | 1802 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:17Going for an outsider ....Carvalhal, if they slip (and stay) out of play offs11 replies | 754 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:10Rugrat replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardWrite to Barber!206 replies | 13367 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:49TWOCHOICEStom replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardWhat would probably been a little more "protective" was a helping hand to a fellow human being. But no, lets shove him into that other man in a...204 replies | 26602 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:28Rugrat replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardNewcastle have Shelvey and Gayle on bench. Don't believe either have been injured so hoping it's a bit of tactical arrogance that backfires on Benitez116 replies | 6949 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:11Not sure, but seemingly way too early to count your chickens41 replies | 1052 view(s)
18-03-2017, 13:39Tenerife - it'll be on 'everywhere'33 replies | 1260 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:57Brizzle are no worse than Forest, keep the faith566 replies | 57578 view(s)
17-03-2017, 11:01Rugrat replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardI've got faith and believe that Newc and Hudders won't both pick up maximum points. Not that either of Brum or Bristol represent much in the way of...116 replies | 6949 view(s)
17-03-2017, 08:31That team with McCann, Tomlin, Boyd and Maclean was ridiculously attack minded. They scored 106 goals in their promotion year, more than 20 more than...92 replies | 7938 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:20If barman had miskeyed your number how different could he have possibly made it look? Mind boggling You can prove you were eating there and you...24 replies | 1425 view(s)
16-03-2017, 14:02Bugga ... will have to go into hiding now :wrong:45 replies | 3606 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:57Think B'muff got a huge allocation at Charlton in their promotion season too45 replies | 3606 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:23Odd that it doesn' say if they have given them to us. That article was only yeaterday and I doubt we'd be requesting 500 more with 2 days to go. As...31 replies | 1639 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:56TWOCHOICEStom replied to a thread Knocky £20m + to West Ham in the summer.... see article. in The Big BoardSo THIS is how you start the "rumor mill" eh...43 replies | 4777 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:32There is absolutely NO WAY that Paul Barber would turn down a light show if (hopefully WHEN) we replace our floodlights for the Premier League.42 replies | 2111 view(s)
10-03-2017, 15:45All 3 entrances are absolute comedy GOLD. And the way Mum(?) closes the door at the end there had me in tears.24 replies | 1459 view(s)
09-03-2017, 22:50Rugrat replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardHypocrisy?62 replies | 5017 view(s)
09-03-2017, 08:36I ****ing hate this bollocks. I just want a year as an Albion fan when May approaches and I can think... "I wonder what I'll have for dinner...184 replies | 17613 view(s)
08-03-2017, 09:52Can we start the Uwe song like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoOiScwtzk73 replies | 8933 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Today? Bong
- Best Albion experience:
- Yet to come, a season or two in the Prem would be good, better still (for me) if it came via Wembley
- MSN Contact:
- Amex season ticket location:
- WSL Block B row AC
- Born and bred in B'ton .. been away .. back again ... hoping to stay here for the forseable now
- Poker (sponsored) Golf, Travel, Skiing, Motors
- Senior roles in Fin Services .. thankfully managed to early retire
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:19
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 08:48 - Simster mentioned Rugrat in post Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot? part 2...eading. Great work Rugrat. :lolol:
- 14:47 - FatSuperman mentioned Rugrat in post Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?Rugrat Ahhh love it. I lo...
- 08:10 - Rugrat mentioned Bozza in post Gambling...st as a balance for Bozza my mate who introduc...
- 06:16 - Rugrat mentioned Swillis in post Gambling...at might happen. As Swillis eluded to, most peop...
- 03:54 - Rugrat mentioned Swillis in post Gambling...the habit again. Swillis talks a lot of sense...
- 16:07 - portlock seagull quoted Rugrat in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?Yes - being terrorised by t...
- 15:48 - portlock seagull quoted Rugrat in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?Yes - being terrorised by t...
- 09:11 - Rugrat quoted ForestRowSeagull in post Aston Villa Loyalty Points AllocationNext load of Norwich tickets just gon...
- 09:07 - ForestRowSeagull quoted Rugrat in post Aston Villa Loyalty Points AllocationIt was TBC yesterday, I hav...
- 09:05 - Rugrat quoted kevo in post Aston Villa Loyalty Points AllocationThat worried me too! It ...
- 18:41 - whitelion quoted Rugrat in post American Express Building Demolition.Most of my time at the Amex...
- 18:38 - Rugrat quoted whitelion in post American Express Building Demolition.There were three of us "guys" ...
- 18:33 - whitelion quoted Rugrat in post American Express Building Demolition.we would have definitely me...
- 18:21 - Rugrat quoted bhanutz in post Wednesday fans discussing us....Sorry The Kid Frankie I ha...
- 17:51 - Rugrat quoted whitelion in post American Express Building Demolition.Used to work in their bar back...
- 14:33 - Rugrat quoted Giraffe in post The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as championsAnd this now makes the final...
- 08:19 - Thunder Bolt quoted Rugrat in post The Sack Race and the next to go ?Going for an outsider ....C...
- 07:42 - Rugrat quoted Icy Gull in post We are'n't going to f*ck this up, aren't we?Which two away games do you s...
- 07:10 - Rugrat quoted Driver8 in post Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)Sadly not picking up in Nort...
- 15:29 - Tarpon quoted Rugrat in post ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures***Newcastle have Shelvey and ...