Yesterday, 17:40No we are staring relegation in the face, see...49 replies | 3360 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:26We're getting relegated I presume :ffsparr: Go support Palace, there's a good boy.66 replies | 4224 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:02I also did that matched betting thing for a week, profited £300 by the way, worth a look I have to say, wish I could carry on but don't have enough...18 replies | 956 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:07Just added the extension Disconnect to Chrome, hopefully that'll block it. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/disconnect18 replies | 956 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:57I am pretty savvy with IT, been doing it half my life, but don't admit to knowing it all. Is there a way to block Facebook from reading cookies? ...18 replies | 956 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:52I have a friend from Thunder Bay (Kim - bloke not girl) so I know of it. Pretty damned cold by all accounts!38 replies | 3017 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:37I just put this up on Facebook (surprise, surprise) but it is starting to concern me a bit how much they actually know about what we are doing...18 replies | 956 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:31I have a mate from Eastbourne, David Bauckham (not Beckham!), he prefers to catch the ambiance as opposed to match action, he's quite famous in non...37 replies | 1081 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:00He does seem a little obsessed with a man found not guilty.47 replies | 2683 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:25I bet you voted Remain too.47 replies | 2683 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:20Sussex Nomad replied to a thread Has anyone ever done better with less talent than Vinnie Jones? in The Big BoardVinnie Jones done well for himself, good luck to him. Beckham was a winger, Platini was an attacking central midfielder who sometimes played the...40 replies | 1532 view(s)
21-10-2016, 12:13Sussex Nomad replied to a thread Russian warships passing through English Channel will we be able to see them ? in The Big BoardHaving done a little search on firebug for Kuznetsov it isn't showing up. BBC says a 'flotilla' were sailing through the Channel in a news report two...96 replies | 5486 view(s)
19-10-2016, 16:05Don't blame him.97 replies | 5513 view(s)
19-10-2016, 16:01Sussex Nomad replied to a poll Anthony Knockaert v Vicente Rodriguez - Who is the Greatest? in The Big BoardMe and a mate were having a conversation during the game yesterday (he never shuts up) and this could be another topic, however he said from the Amex...64 replies | 3342 view(s)
19-10-2016, 15:58Nah, he's black, his long list of achievements at coach level will get him nowhere.12 replies | 624 view(s)
19-10-2016, 13:44Like the 25k+ last night? :lol:75 replies | 8160 view(s)
18-10-2016, 23:25Indeed, I best go to A&E that was seriously painful. I'm glad you started a thread being unhappy about a Brighton result, it's in keeping with a few...181 replies | 8812 view(s)
18-10-2016, 23:09I was thinking the same on my 90 fecking minute car journey to the Amex from Crawley!! 27 minutes to get home.11 replies | 591 view(s)
18-10-2016, 23:06Not being happy is a little OTT, the Am Drams are on show. I agree we need to kill teams off, but we won, three points, clean sheet, end of. I'm...181 replies | 8812 view(s)
18-10-2016, 22:50It felt like a cup tie and we were playing someone like Man Utd and holding on for the last five to get that shock result. Considering we had them in...181 replies | 8812 view(s)
18-10-2016, 16:49Wonder if he's ever thought of starting out with coaching maybe a pro youth team, stepping up through those ranks, getting onto the backroom staff as...45 replies | 2510 view(s)
18-10-2016, 14:35http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/inigo-calderon-brighton-hove-albion-3369714.aspx - Inigo (in Seagull tonight)51 replies | 1771 view(s)
18-10-2016, 14:29it says .exe after the file name. thefilename.exe22 replies | 882 view(s)
18-10-2016, 14:22An executionable file (.exe) should NEVER be opened, whether you trust the sender or not! I wouldn't even open one if I ran a scan over it.22 replies | 882 view(s)
18-10-2016, 14:18Better off going out to Lavant/East Dean/Goodwood.24 replies | 748 view(s)
18-10-2016, 14:16That nice Nigel Farage is to be next President of Amnesty International.137 replies | 4579 view(s)
18-10-2016, 14:08You have to have sympathy with these ISIS chaps, they really do fight for a worthy cause.137 replies | 4579 view(s)
16-10-2016, 19:22First time I've done a player rating and glad you picked up on it. There are some complete a-holes on here trying to tear him apart. But of course,...66 replies | 3937 view(s)
16-10-2016, 17:12I have to say, there was a point in the match where watching Mr Murray's short saga was better than following the action. Can't believe it took him a...14 replies | 1624 view(s)
16-10-2016, 16:04Sussex County Football League became the Southern Combination Football League, it was either that or be gobbled up by the FA, they had no choice....57 replies | 2279 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Twitter name:
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your arse tomorrow.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 16:52
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 20:55 - Thunder Bolt quoted Muzzy in post Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***Fair result today but why ...
- 20:14 - burnee54 quoted Muzzy in post Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***Fair result today but why ...
- 19:50 - Muzzy quoted warmleyseagull in post Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***We weren't too bad against Forest.....
- 19:42 - warmleyseagull quoted Muzzy in post Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***Fair result today but why ...
- 18:39 - Muzzy quoted Boy Blue in post Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***Hit and hope seems our strate...
- 18:38 - Boy Blue quoted Muzzy in post Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***Wtf!? Sent from my SM-N90...
- 13:32 - AmexRuislip quoted Muzzy in post Official allotment thread.Nope. It's just that the s...
- 13:26 - Muzzy quoted AmexRuislip in post Official allotment thread.Ours have not fruited yet, I thi...
- 12:54 - AmexRuislip quoted Muzzy in post Official allotment thread.They're in the greenhouse....
- 12:41 - AmexRuislip quoted Muzzy in post Official allotment thread.Not good weather for us gy...
- 15:20 - Diego Napier quoted Muzzy in post Do you believe Hughton can put together a top 6 side?I reckon so. Another grea...