Today, 11:46:laugh::laugh::laugh: I min 22 secs in 1 Min. 22 Secs in. :laugh::laugh::laugh: IJCHmheVxNk72 replies | 6001 view(s)
Today, 09:35Oh well i am just saying i would want these players to be on the bench i am sorry if i put too many on the beach.20 replies | 535 view(s)
Today, 09:30Yes they're a lot of other threads on this subject but it is a hot topic and it is on my mind so i made another thread!20 replies | 535 view(s)
Today, 09:11Oh no not the spelling police again. You lot know who i mean so could you please tell me who your starting 11 would be.20 replies | 535 view(s)
Today, 08:38So I have been thinking about our starting 11 for the next season for a while. The last two games are players have not turned up and yesterday they...20 replies | 535 view(s)
Today, 00:04Blackadder replied to a thread How many premiership players were in our starting line up today? in The Big BoardAre you basing this on just today's performance? If so. even Knocky wouldn't make it. Stockdale and Stephens could leave as they are out of contract,...88 replies | 3327 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:57I am as p1$$ed off as everyone else today (not sure about the fairy) but FFS man up guys. We can still nick the title at Villa next week. At the...40 replies | 2036 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:47Blackadder replied to a thread Who was the first person to hand the players a beer on the train? in The Big BoardBlimey. How long does it take normally for you to sober up?16 replies | 1037 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:28Is this a lie down, on the side of your head, spot the difference competition? tbh Timmy there are better trolls out tonight starting wind up...5 replies | 472 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:50I doubt Bridcutt would know that. Pre-game wasn't on the telly.50 replies | 4828 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:16At least you are finally calling us You.72 replies | 6001 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:14Really? How long have you been following us?50 replies | 4828 view(s)
28-04-2017, 08:48"To hell with Aston Villa, To hell with Notts County".20 replies | 1318 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:58Especially if You're indestructible.:thumbsup:16 replies | 1199 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:58It was the scratched face and her hair all over the place, just after they captured the monkey. Then he P1$$ed all over them. :lolol::lolol::lolol:23 replies | 1410 view(s)
25-04-2017, 11:26I can see it now. "Oi, that's not my head. I used to be a bloke"26 replies | 1622 view(s)
24-04-2017, 11:59Agree with the comments that the current size is fine. A packed Amex is great for atmosphere. People have had SIX years to get their arses in gear...157 replies | 10788 view(s)
22-04-2017, 16:18That was a Top Rant. Most angry I have ever seen "Mr Cool"81 replies | 11597 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:28Blackadder replied to a thread Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided in The Big BoardI don't suppose we could tempt you to perform and get the crowd going? Something rousing. Belt out a tune by Horst Wessel? :whistle:93 replies | 4308 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:38Assuming this is his birthday, he is 4 days older than me. I remember seeing Nigel at the Goldstone and Away games (Not to talk to). I wish him all...23 replies | 813 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:35More Gents toilets in the Upper West.106 replies | 6225 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:12"I said WE ARE STAYING UP. WE ARE STAYING UP" :thumbsup:32 replies | 2402 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:01That's an interesting table. If you look at the away attendance averages, they are much closer.. And we would be relegated! (Burton did well -...32 replies | 2402 view(s)
20-04-2017, 09:28Blackadder replied to a thread Top four PL teams in Championship - how would they do? in The Big BoardCan you imagine the likes of AgŁero and Hazard playing every week in the Championship?20 replies | 703 view(s)
20-04-2017, 07:46I would also let KLL go, I would love to have Cairney and Abraham. Not convinced about T Ince.59 replies | 4909 view(s)
17-04-2017, 08:22They are going to be featured on Sky Sports News in the next few minutes. Just got to get past the important topic"Will Wenger Stay?"14 replies | 2425 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:44Do you know, I don't ever remember us singing it.I'm sure you are right but I always thought it was a Northern thing as well.44 replies | 2885 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:42Think it was Rovers (Panorama)44 replies | 2885 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:20FWIW. We are NO wins away from the PL (Just my opinion like)37 replies | 4235 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:09Seriously? We have just had the best week.... ever And we have to find something to moan about?81 replies | 7320 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- September 25
- First Albion game:
- Brighton 2 - 0 Wrexham 24.10.1970
- Favourite Albion player:
- Brian Horton
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Final 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- Upper West
- Haywards Heath
- IT Systems Administrator
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:53
- Join Date
- 12:20 - Blackadder mentioned Steve Foster in post ** Bristol City v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!Hi Steve Foster. I am on holiday in ...
- 08:58 - Blackadder mentioned Easy 10 in post Why is NSC better and has more members than rival forums?...ve put in a bid for Easy 10.
- 09:31 - Deleted Posts
- 09:30 - Bozza mentioned Blackadder in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 36 209 Blackadder ...
- 09:51 - Bozza mentioned Blackadder in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 27 201 Blackadder ...
- 09:51 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Bozza mentioned Blackadder in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 30 198 @Blackadder ...
- 21:56 - Bozza mentioned Blackadder in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 24 208 @Blackadder ...
- 21:55 - Deleted Posts
- 22:13 - Bozza mentioned Blackadder in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 8 206 @Blackadder ...
- 23:08 - Bozza mentioned Blackadder in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 2 190 @Blackadder ...
- 15:49 - dazzer6666 quoted Blackadder in post Pathetic:laugh::laugh::laugh: I min ...
- 11:46 - Blackadder quoted lawros left foot in post PatheticDoes anyone else imagine Dick Emerys ...
- 00:04 - Blackadder quoted Binney on acid in post How many premiership players were in our starting line up today?I counted only Stockdale, Dunk, Kno...
- 22:47 - Blackadder quoted SteveTheSeagull in post Who was the first person to hand the players a beer on the train?You should hang your head in shame. ...
- 21:28 - Blackadder quoted hove born&bred in post Let this be like Swindon 2004They're are people leaving 8482084820 ...
- 20:50 - Blackadder quoted goldstone in post The crowd todayThe crowd were great pre-game ...
- 20:16 - Blackadder quoted Pretty pink fairy in post PatheticEver get the feeling you've been mugge...
- 20:14 - Blackadder quoted Bridcutt in post The crowd todayIt's been awful, one of the w...
- 14:28 - Blackadder quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decidedthe Damned with Captain sensible in fu...
- 13:10 - Wardy's twin quoted Blackadder in post If you could change one thing about the Amex?More Gents toilets in the Upper...
- 12:14 - BeHereNow quoted Blackadder in post Average attendancesThat's an interesting table. ...
- 11:39 - Notters quoted Blackadder in post Average attendancesThat's an interesting table. I...
- 11:38 - Blackadder quoted Lenny Rider in post Happy 60th Birthday Nigel ' Bushfire ' ErskineBeautiful words Cliff, 5 months ...
- 11:12 - Blackadder quoted studio150 in post Average attendancesBut our last 2 away games will...
- 10:35 - studio150 quoted Blackadder in post Average attendancesThat's an interesting table. ...