Today, 20:06I'm fairly certain that Molly Malone doesn't wander the streets ( broad and narrow) of Dublin clapping and chanting " Brighton"!113 replies | 3900 view(s)
Today, 16:45Thank you Captain Hindsight.64 replies | 3791 view(s)
Today, 09:49Thats absolutely dreadful news. He was a terrific defender in an era when (for a large part) we really weren't very good. He stood out as a class...187 replies | 11475 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:19This, with knobs on!36 replies | 2290 view(s)
18-02-2017, 16:52sams dad replied to a thread Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board2 assists today, he's obviously not that greedy.449 replies | 33828 view(s)
17-02-2017, 19:34Seems like it depends who you talk to in there then ! I'm just out for a few beers anyway. If its on then great, if not then I'll just watch...124 replies | 15554 view(s)
17-02-2017, 17:21When he changed his shorts, I quite enjoyed the "We've just seen your arse....we've just seen your aaaarrrse. Shane Duffey, we've just seen your...16 replies | 1059 view(s)
17-02-2017, 17:17The pub / B&B at Hove Lagoon has had a refurb, they don't have that sports bar downstairs any more so I doubt you'll get it there. I'm going to...124 replies | 15554 view(s)
17-02-2017, 17:09Oooh Shane Duffy is magic, he wears a magic hat And if you threw a brick at him, he'd head the f****r back16 replies | 1059 view(s)
15-02-2017, 15:50As ever, a fine report.:thumbsup: The artwork is a great bonus.22 replies | 1132 view(s)
15-02-2017, 14:05sams dad replied to a poll NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in? in The Big Board2nd. Huddersfield to be champs, Newcastle finish 3rd or 4th.101 replies | 4023 view(s)
15-02-2017, 02:03That referee was complete and utter SHITHOUSE all night, utterly clueless. He wasn't the reason we dropped points, but he completely STUFFED that...147 replies | 7811 view(s)
65 replies | 1935 view(s)
14-02-2017, 13:02Massive - Chupa Chups65 replies | 1935 view(s)
13-02-2017, 18:06As is Leicester. But is that going to be enough ? With Hull and Swansea on a bit of an upturn, they're going to need an unbeaten run to come from...3721 replies | 227782 view(s)
13-02-2017, 17:57Their run-in is: Chelsea (A) Southampton (A) Arsenal (H) Leicester (H) Liverpool (A) Burnley (H) Man City (A) Hull (H)3721 replies | 227782 view(s)
10-02-2017, 17:42Those papers didn't run THAT headline though76 replies | 3762 view(s)
10-02-2017, 14:07A pedant writes : Fulham LOST 5-0 at the Amex last season36 replies | 2759 view(s)
10-02-2017, 13:47That all sounds depressingly familiar. Its almost like there's a "money is no object" culture within the organisation - except when it comes to the...150 replies | 4236 view(s)
09-02-2017, 09:18I've said this before, and I'll say it again - nobody will ever convince me that the NHS is underfunded. It is a multi-billion pound cashcow that is...150 replies | 4236 view(s)
09-02-2017, 01:05The best thing about carrot cake, is that it doesn't ACTUALLY taste of carrots.38 replies | 1459 view(s)
09-02-2017, 00:39Thats the post of the year, as far as I'm concerned.42 replies | 2302 view(s)
05-02-2017, 13:35VIPBox are showing a stream as available. Don't know what their site is like though so could be nothing24 replies | 4715 view(s)
05-02-2017, 11:09The game isn't being televised, so I doubt you'll find a stream. Even the beamback is a "single camera" view, with no commentary and no replays, I...4 replies | 564 view(s)
03-02-2017, 21:04On Friday 4th February 1972, I decided to forgo one more pint in town ,and catch the last bus back home to Moulsecoomb. I sat next to a very pretty ...127 replies | 7321 view(s)
02-02-2017, 17:53Ian Hart on Pointless again. Is it their second show or a repeat?16 replies | 1038 view(s)
02-02-2017, 17:36I dunno. Going by this one though, I wouldn't go out of my way to find out.33 replies | 2584 view(s)
02-02-2017, 17:25TITS33 replies | 2584 view(s)
02-02-2017, 17:17How's your gramma when you're writing in Czech ? (its spelt 'appalling', by the way).33 replies | 2584 view(s)
About sams dad
- First Albion game:
- v.shrewsbury 1962
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kit Napier
- Best Albion experience:
- Promotion to Div 1 1979
- Married 32yrs.3 sons
- On the scaffolding
- Watching the Albion
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:50
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned sams dad in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16..., Preston Park 0 6 sams dad 0 7 SuperBrighton 0...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned sams dad in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 2037 2 sams dad ...
- 23:00 - hitony mentioned sams dad in post Can anyone recommend a reliable builder / renovator in the Worthing area?sams dad on here is a qualifi...
- 09:51 - Bozza mentioned sams dad in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 12 233 sams dad ...
- 09:51 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Bozza mentioned sams dad in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 12 234 @sams dad ...
- 16:52 - sams dad quoted seagulls4ever in post Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***I love Knockaert but his greedines...
- 17:57 - lizard quoted sams dad in post NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in?2nd. Huddersfield to be champ...
- 18:24 - Norman Baker suck my lozenge quoted sams dad in post Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)[QUOTE=Norman Baker suck my l...
- 18:22 - sams dad quoted Norman Baker suck my lozenge in post Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)[QUOTE=Norman Baker suck my lozenge;7753152]Leeds will f...
- 09:43 - Triggaaar quoted sams dad in post What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......Of course I did! :lolol:Yes, ...
- 09:15 - sams dad quoted Triggaaar in post What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......So you didn't declare that cas...